The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bros
Any recommendations for local Sadistic Mistress in Singapore? Nowadays some mistresses increase their tribute rates also? Any reasonable and cheaper rate mistresses to recommend?
Old 16-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobdsm View Post
Bros
Any recommendations for local Sadistic Mistress in Singapore? Nowadays some mistresses increase their tribute rates also? Any reasonable and cheaper rate mistresses to recommend?
Times have change already haha. Reasonable rate, maybe consider the ML as some bros have shared above
Old 16-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobdsm View Post
Bros
Roxy charges 250. If you top up 150, she could invite her fetish friendly gals for the session too. I saw some pictures of her with bloody ass ..... not sure if you equate that to being sadistic .......
Old 17-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Roxy charges 250. If you top up 150, she could invite her fetish friendly gals for the session too. I saw some pictures of her with bloody ass ..... not sure if you equate that to being sadistic .......
Thanks, Bro.
I found Mistress Vera advertised as Sadistic Sensual Dominance.
Has anyone tried her? How much does she charge?
Old 23-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone got any new mistress to needed to be serve?
Old 24-07-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to tried xiaoyu today. Location wise was discrete.
She had basic SM tools as advertised on her ads. She also will take effort to sanitize them. She quite keen to learn more on SM and I had sent some of my favorite videos for her reference. Overall her service attitude is good.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Managed to tried xiaoyu today. Location wise was discrete.
She had basic SM tools as advertised on her ads. She also will take effort to sanitize them. She quite keen to learn more on SM and I had sent some of my favorite videos for her reference. Overall her service attitude is good.
How does she look? Attractive?
Old 25-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
For me a very normal face.
Old 25-07-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
definitely not as attractive as your estella lah hahaaaaaaa
Old 26-07-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
definitely not as attractive as your estella lah hahaaaaaaa
Estella and Yura comparable?
Old 26-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Estella and Yura comparable?
aiyo why ask me this kind of question, later people offended lah then i kena zap agn. all her white knights will come after me. wink* bro wujifoot
Old 28-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

does anyone think its wrong for a mistress to be called a whore and that they should get off their high horse and stop whining about inferior man (losers) wasting their time? although losers are their main client base and the ones putting bread in their ungrateful mouths. like HUNN-NY... you chose this life, this life did not choose you, stop whore bagging and maybe losers won't pester you. some people just like to live in delusion that masquerading as sex worker/fetish/service provider makes what they do anymore different, glorified. whore is a whore is still a whore.

Last edited by ILemonic; 28-07-2021 at 09:56 PM.
Old 29-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
does anyone think its wrong for a mistress to be called a whore and that they should get off their high horse and stop whining about inferior man (losers) wasting their time? although losers are their main client base and the ones putting bread in their ungrateful mouths. like HUNN-NY... you chose this life, this life did not choose you, stop whore bagging and maybe losers won't pester you. some people just like to live in delusion that masquerading as sex worker/fetish/service provider makes what they do anymore different, glorified. whore is a whore is still a whore.
Hi Ilemonic, I would not call them a 'whore' firstly as that can be offensive. If they work in this line, does not necessarily mean they are one. There may be certain circumstances that we cannot judge.

Regarding some of their behaviours calling out guys/clients and complaining of their behaviours is probably due to repetitive questions being asked and probably not having clear FAQs to answer these guys. Saying that, I'm sure many guys will not read in detail before approaching them which is frustrating for them. What they do need to realise is that in the end of the day, they are service providers and service providers whether they are a customer service officer at a call centre or a BDSM mistress faces the same issue. Just that a mistress has got to deal with it themselves and cant turn the the coporate heads

Calling ppl out over social media etc is just a turn off to me and I'm sure many others. Reading and watching their attitudes over time will also determine whether I will visit them in the future.
Old 29-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Hi Ilemonic, I would not call them a 'whore' firstly as that can be offensive. If they work in this line, does not necessarily mean they are one. There may be certain circumstances that we cannot judge.

Regarding some of their behaviours calling out guys/clients and complaining of their behaviours is probably due to repetitive questions being asked and probably not having clear FAQs to answer these guys. Saying that, I'm sure many guys will not read in detail before approaching them which is frustrating for them. What they do need to realise is that in the end of the day, they are service providers and service providers whether they are a customer service officer at a call centre or a BDSM mistress faces the same issue. Just that a mistress has got to deal with it themselves and cant turn the the coporate heads

Calling ppl out over social media etc is just a turn off to me and I'm sure many others. Reading and watching their attitudes over time will also determine whether I will visit them in the future.
oh PEEA-lease, save me the whole whore sob story, they chose to be in this line out of their own free will, nobody put a gun to their head to make easy money. they think they have it the worst just cause some idiot asked a dumb question or cancelled on them. come on, there's worst shit out there while you whine about how this loser is making your easy money gig such a 'hard' life.

you attract whatever vibes you put out there. if they are constantly facing scums, the problem probably lies within them. the universe reflects upon the energy you give off. stop being a self entitled morally deficient bag of a whore and maybe losers/scums would not be attracted to the likes. you don't see real professionals (sex work or not) whining about how hard their job is right?!? opps, this isn't a job to them. sorry for putting them in the same league as professionals.
Old 30-07-2021, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
LogicalTots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ILemonic, you are obviously the 60yr old that got too bored locked at home with no KTV to go, and decide to go fuck the poor domesticated goat at home isn’t it ? Please get yourself a life instead of trying to stir drama for your self entertainment . Those comments you made are just immature and wrong!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1