The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: KTV Kakis

Just a side question on behalf of my friend that doesn't have SBF user.

Anyone get caught before at 2nd round underground ktv? Need some help here. Roughly what is the fine / charge and how long will the case close (Have the result of fine / charge).

It will be good if your able to PM me as well.

TIA
Old 26-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post

Anyone get caught before at 2nd round underground ktv? Need some help here. Roughly what is the fine / charge and how long will the case close (Have the result of fine / charge).

TIA
Depends on what the police will charge you. Most probably the operator will kena. If you not comfortable u can PM me.
Old 26-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TIA
Dont PM lah. Opening share here lah.
We wont fight with you to take your summon, charges and fine.
Dont scare.

Nothing to be ashame about even if its you or not.
Old 26-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Depends on what the police will charge you. Most probably the operator will kena. If you not comfortable u can PM me.
Drop you a PM.
Old 26-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Dont PM lah. Opening share here lah.
We wont fight with you to take your summon, charges and fine.
Dont scare.

Nothing to be ashame about even if its you or not.
It's not me, but it's someone close to me. Furthermore i want to limit the case profile to the minimum. As here is a public forum, i am unable to fully discuss and explain the whole situation. If i do it will be very obvious and it might causes some inconvenience if someone see it. Hope you understand.
Old 27-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Dun think ktv will return back to old days till borders open as supply limited and even if we say for the rich, there are still people paying such rates.

Also dun forget u go ktv now is without ktv feel.
No singing
No loud music
No dice *depend on joint
Need to order a $20-25 plate of food
Old 27-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Dun think ktv will return back to old days till borders open as supply limited and even if we say for the rich, there are still people paying such rates.

Also dun forget u go ktv now is without ktv feel.
No singing
No loud music
No dice *depend on joint
Need to order a $20-25 plate of food
Ktv can avoid la. Got a few well known ones the mata keep visiting. Most of the girls also not working and only accept private bookings now.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Bro

which one got mata visits? Can share here so that we can take note as well?
Old 27-06-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
lauro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Bro

which one got mata visits? Can share here so that we can take note as well?
The ones mata visit sure won't raided hahaa
Old 28-06-2021, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJVBjAeH/
Old 28-06-2021, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

hahaa, already warn u guys this 2 weeks will raid all ktvs

Some will be closed down with operators charged.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TIA
First time $300 for commoner. $1000 for second timers.

Non-commoner double charges ...employers informed.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Dep qua.....anh ban gai/nguoi yeu?
Old 29-06-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Will drop you a pm. Thank you! UP pts
Old 29-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

I went on Saturday night. Business quite ok but no full house like normal saturdays in the past. Seems fewer girls working too, not sure why.

Prices are exactly the same as recent prices. Playability limited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1