The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Well... she was like "I never do this before... wait later boss see..." while she was wanking me off... how far can she siam while jerking me off! Haha!

I just tried and tried slowly... telling her it's fine.. no one can see... I think key is not to be too aggressive.. 女孩子要哄的... eventually took off the buckle of the bra and roam..

Well, as I said, this was in the earlier days... probably around 2 months ago... she might be very used to it by now.
Thanks bro. Think I will give her a try one of these days. Need to try other people outside my regular.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 21
badbadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried A** from M*z*. Entry price is $86 for signature massage. Massage was good and able to soothe my aches. She will keep leaning over me while massaging me and accidentally rub her B cup on my back and head.

GQ was popped after 35mins. Was quoted two blue notes with auto roam, saying that this is the standard price for all. Told her I will only give her huat amount. She didn't say much but continued rubbing me. Without another word, proceed to remove the buckle and roll up her top. As she was standing over me, I got to chut chut while she worked on me.

Finished the deed and washed up. When tipping her, she asked for two blue note again but I rejected her. Do want to spoil the market for all bros. Overall a good massage but expensive entrance fee.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadman View Post
Just tried A** from M*z*. Entry price is $86 for signature massage. Massage was good and able to soothe my aches. She will keep leaning over me while massaging me and accidentally rub her B cup on my back and head.

GQ was popped after 35mins. Was quoted two blue notes with auto roam, saying that this is the standard price for all. Told her I will only give her huat amount. She didn't say much but continued rubbing me. Without another word, proceed to remove the buckle and roll up her top. As she was standing over me, I got to chut chut while she worked on me.

Finished the deed and washed up. When tipping her, she asked for two blue note again but I rejected her. Do want to spoil the market for all bros. Overall a good massage but expensive entrance fee.
Eh, I also just tried A**, but I think I did it before you. She also asked me pricing, I told her 50. She say autoroam need more. I ask how much, she say 80. That was the amount bro Restrain mentioned so I say go ahead. She ask me what else do other people do, I say even got BBBJ. She say cannot do.

I thought she looked a bit diff from the pic. But then again, the pics are obviously heavily photoshopped. But I like her in the sense that we were able to hit it off pretty well and there was a lot of TCSS and joking around. But then I get that with my regular too...
Old 28-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Eh, I also just tried A**, but I think I did it before you. She also asked me pricing, I told her 50. She say autoroam need more. I ask how much, she say 80. That was the amount bro Restrain mentioned so I say go ahead. She ask me what else do other people do, I say even got BBBJ. She say cannot do.

I thought she looked a bit diff from the pic. But then again, the pics are obviously heavily photoshopped. But I like her in the sense that we were able to hit it off pretty well and there was a lot of TCSS and joking around. But then I get that with my regular too...
Yes sir, I saw your post then I go. She is abit different from photo. But I credit it to her makeup skill. She claims to be 26 this year. Damage is the same but she was asking for two blue note
Old 28-07-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was that your first time with A** when she pop the question?

I only gave 1* blue note to my regular there. She sometimes willing to zhut zhut, sometimes don't. Not sure if she's still around though. I msg in wechat and they say she not working this month

Maybe will try this A** some day.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00sianzSoulx View Post
Was that your first time with A** when she pop the question?

I only gave 1* blue note to my regular there. She sometimes willing to zhut zhut, sometimes don't. Not sure if she's still around though. I msg in wechat and they say she not working this month

Maybe will try this A** some day.
My very first time there
Old 28-07-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
My very first time there
Swee! Will book her if my regular no longer works there. Will miss her though
Old 28-07-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes sir, I saw your post then I go. She is abit different from photo. But I credit it to her makeup skill. She claims to be 26 this year. Damage is the same but she was asking for two blue note
Mine was at 2pm, I guess yours was 3 or 4pm. Can't tell her age really, with only half face. And anyway, you got more than me, I didn't chut her boobs. Couldn't reach. You got more value for money.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mine was at 2pm, I guess yours was 3 or 4pm. Can't tell her age really, with only half face. And anyway, you got more than me, I didn't chut her boobs. Couldn't reach. You got more value for money.
Wow... you are right.
Old 29-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My very first time there
Seems like she is well trained by all bros now... no more "I don't know how to do / scare boss finds out..."

A** is indeed easy to tcss with.. that's her plus point.. but on the photoshop part, I agree... she does not look exactly like her photo...

I don't visit this place much anymore... if got FRs of other worth visiting gals, maybe I'll pop by again!
Old 29-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seems like she is well trained by all bros now... no more "I don't know how to do / scare boss finds out..."

A** is indeed easy to tcss with.. that's her plus point.. but on the photoshop part, I agree... she does not look exactly like her photo...

I don't visit this place much anymore... if got FRs of other worth visiting gals, maybe I'll pop by again!
Honestly, I probably may not go back either. I am weary of these Photoshop landmines. It was just that I wanted to find another possible regular to go to besides my current one who is in Orchard. Too fucking far lah. Cab to and fro add onto costs.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, I probably may not go back either. I am weary of these Photoshop landmines. It was just that I wanted to find another possible regular to go to besides my current one who is in Orchard. Too fucking far lah. Cab to and fro add onto costs.
Actually Orchard is quite central.

My furthest i travelled was to Jurong West but then with Singapore world class transport. It is still less than 1 hr from 1 end to another unless your destination is Sungei Bulok which is inaccessible by public transport.

Last edited by piichai; 29-07-2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Actually Orchard is quite central.

My further is travel to Jurong West but then with Singapore world class transport. It is still less than 1 hr from 1 end to another unless your destination is Sungei Bulok which is inaccessible by public transport.
True. Just that my maxim is "Don't waste my time". Waste my money, I can still earn back. Waste my time, I never get it back.

Problem is I also don't wanna waste money either...then go massage for fuck, right?
Old 29-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I found a ML in FB working in Hougang but then i saw her charges $100 for 1hour. Wow not worth.
Old 31-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
My experience at M*z* is limited. I know A** does.. she needed some persuasion cos I tried her some time ago when the shop was relatively new. After 1st visit, it was automatic.

For the rest, I'm sure some of them do, but also very sure some of the older ones don't...

So... try at your own risk!
Just went there.
RTM? It's a yes for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread