The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-03-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Price won't settle one la... 240/90/2 still got a lot of customers. Either more girls come in to increase competition, or we start boycotting
Now supply is still low. wait a while till normal, u see the price will softer a bit 1.. 240/90/2 is still a bit high. last time max i play was 140/90/2 and that was a SYT. I believe when everthing settle down they will make it abt 180/90/2 +-.. if not OKT bring in gals earn too little n they risk still that high, not worth.

Hopefully GL opens soon so the price can drop a bit, else too many blueballs queueing to bonk high priced FL..
Old 09-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Anna (The Pimp)

An honest FR on Anna

The reservation:
Easy and fast response, this allowed me to also manage my own time and schedule to work with available slots.

Bro was accomodating to questions i had.

Upon arrival, the necessary interaction was exchanged for me to proceed, everything was prompt and clear.

Destination was very central and yet discreet enough - so i absolutely loved it.

The session:

Anna opened the door and was i was surprised how petite she is. Then again, with two years of lockdown i was plesantly reminded of the different sizes that beautiful thai people come in.

Looks: 8/10 - accurate with pictures. She looked alot taller in the pics because there was very little references but its a non issue. Her make up was light and provided such warm smiles.

body: 9/10 - young and tight. No complaints in this department.

boobs: 8/10 - definitely touched up and seems recent. personally, i prefer natural ones even if they were smaller.

BBBJ: 7/10 - not bad. Not your typical commando. Its like getting one from a Uni student learning the ropes.

FJ: 7/10 - again, similar to the above, she is not a commando in this space. Very accomodating, from front and reverse cowgirl (allowed me to play with her brown star with some lube). Missionary, doggie and lateral doggie.

IMO, if you want to be fully serviced, she's not your type. But she is a good balance of some service, alot of small talk to break the ice, willing to be managed, this means she would allow me to move her and adopt positions i want. When she gets wet and excited, she will also move in tandem with me. Sadly, leaving soon and promised to be back. Won't go into specifics on when she is leaving and returning, will leave it to TS to share.

Will plan to RTF soon.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Thats progress, but one thing dun change

The amount of freeloading leeches who ask for fr or info but never contribute anything in return
Agree. Some worst intro and guide them. When know liao expert liao forget you.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
Still rmb got 2 stable offer 5x Visit free 1x Visit @ only $150/2/90

And also Cheaper price @ $120/2/90 but will get random girl quite interesting
Those were the days.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Thats progress, but one thing dun change

The amount of freeloading leeches who ask for fr or info but never contribute anything in return
Agreed 100% bro
Old 09-03-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Milk from Club Friday

Looks: 9/10 (No need discount from pic, mid-late 20s)
Body: 10/10 (smoking hot bod with enhanced boobs)
BJ: 9/10 Enthusiastic and good technique
FJ: 10/10 Not new to the flesh trade, milk is very service oriented and accommodating

Room condition quite basic but girl is good, can speak decent english. RTF material.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Legit and honest fr for the pimp Ning

Looks: 80% of photo , photo looks Korean white , irl the usual Thai tan
Service : just sperm dump
Overall: better than the previous okt who advertise as Thai Latina mix but turn out to be a freaking Indian and make me go soft and for the first time in my chiong life , i dis cum
Old 09-03-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Oldman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Jem (managed to book a slot yesterday).

OKT was responsive and discrete place. Parking available nearby

Looks 9/10 pretty and sexy
Boobs 8/10 natural
Body 8/10 really smooth skin
BBBJ 7/10 abit too short
FJ 8/10

Offer to shower together halfwaay but i decline as was almost done showering. Overall great service. First time in SG and understand she works as clothing model in Bangkok.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Detailed FR for Lava (SA Stable)

First off, 100000/10 points to Boss KK for the seamless coordination, clear instructions, even checking in politely twice for confirmation (not the chasing you kind, the kind like really remind you out of courtesy one). Despite my first foray into Dome 1, this was super seamless and much easier to manage than some of the strange and longwinded/messy instructions i've gotten in the past from others!

Now to the part you all are interested in...

LAVA
My session: 3 hour booking, afternoon timing

(i'm not going to put scores coz i feel that it was so spectacular that i can't put a number to it.)

Looks: Just about the same as photos! Enhanced boobs, but soft and sensitive. very petite, looks are very cute, her behaviour also very cute and playful all the way. not for people who want TALL girls!

BBBJ: nearly blew within 1 min with this. there's no way to describe it. had to stop her very fast!

FJ: she does all positions, and she's pretty responsive in all of them. I'm not sure if it was just me but she seemed to like cowgirl a lot. while riding still will french, kiss, touch - really the works.

After one round, still can chit chat, cuddle, talk, GFE max. You don't feel commercial, it's really GFE max max until cannot max. She even shared about her life back home, showed pictures of her last few years and what she's been doing. It's not my place to spill details because it's her life, so that's all i'll say there. Then on to round two macam marathon stamina training. Sorry to anyone who booked her after me, i think the bedsheets were a little damp from our sweat lol.

RTF? CONFIRM. but i think she's leaving soon, according to her + OKT, and not sure when she'll come back. so if you really wanna catch her please do. if you can't make it...i'm sure Bro KK will bring in new ones that are also top notch

Again, mega upz to Bro KK. Can't stress this enough, because some OKT really CMI, but he's top quality service all the way! (I think as long as you don't give him bullshit and waste time lah)
Old 09-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the stables not accept Indian bros. stables not accept or lady not accept? Stables can say the reason.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Erosannin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday - Milk FR

Looks: 9/10 pics are 99% true
Body: 10/10 tight body and super melons
BJ: 8/10 experienced and good but just slightly rushed
FJ: 9/10 watching those melons bounce was a sight to behold. Plus she is very accommodating

Overall a solid experience
Old 09-03-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
Still rmb got 2 stable offer 5x Visit free 1x Visit @ only $150/2/90

And also Cheaper price @ $120/2/90 but will get random girl quite interesting
Hahaha last time still have OVN package!!!
Old 09-03-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Pepsi since its been awhile. Long story short, new but eager to please. Not a time watcher. Sweet and pleasing on the eyes.

Face: 7/10 (Similar to pics)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy. my type)
GFE: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Suppose cause she's still new to the trade)
Rtm: Yes. Subject to availability.

Hope this helps bro CF.
Old 09-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for rose

Shes beautiful and has a damn good figure. Shes quite playful and teased me in the shower with some butt rubbing, followed by a short bj.

Once we are fresh and clean, she starts to attack with some aggressive frenching and blowing.

Cant take it anymore, caps on and began pumping her. Shes able to take long and deep pounding and shes not shy to moan loudly (could be fake but didnt care, just enjoy the pump) as well. Hardworking girl that doesnt mind switching positions, gave me the impression that she just wants to enjoy the sex as much as possible.

She gave me a short massage cause my body was aching from the exertions, really enjoy her smooth hands and boobs pressed against the body.

Fyi, there is a huge mirror cabinet next to the bed. Also, her balcony view is somewhat blocked by the buildings, maybe bros that visit at night can try 😂.

For the bad part now, the location is good and the apartment is nice. But the method to reach there is like playing scavenger hunt, have to hunt for the key at a non discreet area. After the session have to put the key back to the hiding area for the next bro to participate in the scavenger hunt.
Old 09-03-2022, 07:34 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytlover2 View Post
Tried mui mui
Not bad big boobs(mod)
Overall FJ - 8/10
So glad that thai girls are coming back to dome1 althou the price hike. However everything is raising right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Legit and honest fr for the pimp Ning

Looks: 80% of photo , photo looks Korean white , irl the usual Thai tan
Service : just sperm dump
Overall: better than the previous okt who advertise as Thai Latina mix but turn out to be a freaking Indian and make me go soft and for the first time in my chiong life , i dis cum

Prince devitt upped both +57
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1