The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Seems like many legends have come in and out of the Bigger Room.

Strawberry should be staying where ZiXin used to stay.
You are right. Those who have moved out are still on my rotation list till today, albeit in nicer, single occupancy apartments.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I see, that pair of eyes do look familiar
Thanks for the heads up
250 is overpriced for her standard and deplorable hygiene..

Got better and cheaper options out there lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
250 is overpriced for her standard and deplorable hygiene..

Got better and cheaper options out there lol..
Or go there for massage then nego the upgrade. It shouldn't hit that price point for sure. Not that I've tried it, but she quoted lower when i enquired
Old 29-06-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Or go there for massage then nego the upgrade. It shouldn't hit that price point for sure. Not that I've tried it, but she quoted lower when i enquired
I know.. That was before lol..

Now she officially listed liao you don't have much room to do that..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I know.. That was before lol..

Now she officially listed liao you don't have much room to do that..
Hygiene is really important when it come to consideration. really cannot accept that towels are dirty no matter how the girl is. This speaks for her professionalism also
Old 29-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
I have to totally agree with this.
I went to her place once, and while walking past all the closed doors, my mind was thinking which door may open suddenly and gives me an awkward look.
Upon entering, realised it's a shared apartment with another room occupied.

The towel issue is real. I recalled mine was a bit of damped and she said its just washed. I've been to several ML, its rare to have so many bros sharing the same damped towel issue.
Although a SYT, but generally the environment she's in, is just not ideal.
I'll only RTM if she move to a single apartment and cleaner towel.
I left the place with lots of caution too. It's just a busy building.

Totally agree as well. Was quite underwhelmed and its literally like passing many many doors, so not in anyway secluded
Old 29-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ficecool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried to contact XE and OMM for booking, no reply. Maybe only regulars will get a chance.
Old 29-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-coco/

Went back again for her strong massage and this time tried her Juagen.

So far so good, good service and apartment cos she stay along and really take care of her house.

Most importantly, her figure is very huggable for unthinkable things

Try her
Old 29-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-coco/

Went back again for her strong massage and this time tried her Juagen.

So far so good, good service and apartment cos she stay along and really take care of her house.

Most importantly, her figure is very huggable for unthinkable things

Try her
This one's at s* road area ya? Bumped into her 'by chance' lol
Old 29-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't find Lu Lu adv on sglonely but still up on TT (with new set of photos).

Is it that she only offering the service on TT now?
Old 29-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

omm reply quite late also u need advance book her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficecool View Post
Recently tried to contact XE and OMM for booking, no reply. Maybe only regulars will get a chance.
Old 29-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MR for Xi Xi

hello, may i know her link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
After the last disappointing massage; i was happy to chance upon Xi Xi who was previously on SLG but is not longer there.. still at + + v though.. girl 4*75

good location with plenty of parking at her place; bros who don't like to park in the same compound can visit the nearby roadside parking that's FOC

GFE: 8.5/10

i must point out this girl is really really warm.. from the moment i texted her.. super flirty when she texts.. up to the point i was lying on her bed post-orgasm.. lol..

Looks 7/10

She DOES look like her photo but there's a lack of context in her pictures that is she's not as tall as portrayed.. i think lockdown hasn't been kind to her either but i'll go easy on her because of her height the bulk tends to be focused in the centre..

her tits are ginormous D cups with big areolas if that's your thing.. esp for motorboat lovers lol..

Massage 6/10

I think she was tired; massage nothing to shout about

hj was pretty good though; she's enthusiastic and puts in effort to stimulate all your senses.. catbath was super wet and super sloppy..

Hygiene 5/10

This part was lacking; bed was a mess, towels strewn on the floor and toilet smells moldy; not a place that makes you wanna stay for long.. more like just do the deed and gtfo

RTM: if i'm craving GFE and a hint of youthful reckless abandonment then i probably would.. still exploring the field before deciding on returning..
Old 29-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficecool View Post
Both are the AP , so you need to wait for your turn .
Old 29-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Heard the wind is very strong today, bros. Heard got operations being conducted. Avoid popular areas.
Old 29-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
omm reply quite late also u need advance book her
You need to wait for your turn .
Advert Space Available