The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Typing on hp so will make it short.

Went for Ella.
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (b size)
Body: 8/10 (no tummy)
Bbbj: 8/10 (slurpy, did it for more than 5min)
FJ: 7/10 (can last quite long on cowgirl)
GfE: 4/10 (quite commercial. Not really chatty)
All in damage: $200 (I think they raised prices. But I am ok because she showed a picture of her covid negative test results)

RTF: unlikely. I want to go for cheaper options
Old 19-07-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
Went to try out new ML. Took $58 for an hour package.
Her age is about 26.
Massage: 7/10.
She will tease a bit here and there during massage which is nice. When you are facing up, she massage your legs with twists n turns, her legs will be in btw your groin area and she rub against it. Nice feeling for me.
Boobs: C. Soft and nice.
She is a bit sweaty after massaging me. Some bros may not like it.
1 thing that I dun like is that she will tell you about additional $$ when your hands venture to other parts of body. Anyway paid 1 blue note extra.
Bro, care to share her look and figure?
People who get sweaty easily usually meaty kind, she fat?
Thanks
Old 19-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
Tbh bobo was the best lah. Wish her all the best!
The others all cant compete. Yes her sessions always 8/10. Bang for your buck
Her service level deteriorate for me after each rtf and to think that I already knew her during her first fl stint
But anyway I dun tink she will be coming back again
Old 19-07-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Any fr of the new spa in old TCS?
Don't even know if it's open.

Now that Bao has left.
I had to search for other giant tits.

Currently found 1 viet but not sure if any other bro had encountered her.
Her alias is Candy and her shop is in AMK.
Candy is very horny milf that will eat you alive lol
But her charges not low
50 plus 150 for fj was the standard
She is growing fatter and fatter now.. you can go try before she become a full blown dinosaur
She has a sister called Cindy also almost as big as her boobs
Old 19-07-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
The 2 sisters a bit full of themselves. I visited them long ago and never rtm.
Bro. What other thread are you referring to?

At present I visited Diana and Tang Guo from impmm site.
Both are quite petite and have big boobs, and have quite ok-good recommendations for now.
one of the sisters does FJ but very exclusive
if you are a regular and tried hard enuff

Diana services very mediocre for her pricing and she isnt young

Tang Guo boobs are enhanced btw and she does not do frenching so i did not rtf her anymore after a few visits. have 1 brother FR said she looked like 40s which i tot was funny. she is like late 20s to me

Have another fat milf at Sophia road with boobs bigger than them but service sibei cui... so not recommended

have a young SYT early 20s Jenny but she does not do FJ
tried her a few times coz she is young but service lvl also drop so did not rtm anymore
Heard she recently rtc so not sure if she is still ard

Recently spotted a new busty lady in one of a highly discussed location. will share FR after if i chance to try her next visit
when i walk past her shop, she was cleaning up (maybe after reno) and i can see her boobs are too big for her bra
Old 19-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Likely is the same person. I believe she recently shifted to a new shop. Not sure still in AMK or not. Her selfie posts are so out of control, I had to disable seeing her moments. Yes she has been jailed for arranging sham marriage a few years back.

The 44g gilf will be hard to take if you guys mind the looks and figure. She also charges above market rate.

The 2 somewhere in Bugis, I think I have an idea who they are but I don’t think they offer FJ in the shop. One of them is a milf who talks damn oily.
yes Candy's new shop is just a block away from the previous one

44g gilf is it somewhere near a MRT station along the NEL?

talks damn oily means?
Old 19-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
yes Candy's new shop is just a block away from the previous one

44g gilf is it somewhere near a MRT station along the NEL?

talks damn oily means?
The gilf location is not exactly along NEL. Need to walk a bit if you alight from Little India MRT or Bugis mrt station.

Some MLs are damn talkative. And they like to keep praising you when you know it is all BS lol. And they like to describe things until got dragon and Phoenix come out. These are the ones which talks damn oily haha.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her service level deteriorate for me after each rtf and to think that I already knew her during her first fl stint
But anyway I dun tink she will be coming back again
The service level statement is a fair assessment. But I think it never drops below an unacceptable level. So the reliability was there.

She may still come back though, but maybe a bit more unlikely. Depending on how well she does with her plans back in China. She told me something quite cryptic, which led me to believe she may be “well covered” already.
Old 19-07-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Candy is very horny milf that will eat you alive lol
But her charges not low
50 plus 150 for fj was the standard
She is growing fatter and fatter now.. you can go try before she become a full blown dinosaur
She has a sister called Cindy also almost as big as her boobs

Bro.
I visited her shop and walked out, cannot accept a fl that may break my hips when doing cowgirl.
Old 19-07-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.
I visited her shop and walked out, cannot accept a fl that may break my hips when doing cowgirl.
tbh... bobo wasnt slim as well.. lol..
she is also considered fat but im fine with that
Old 19-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
The service level statement is a fair assessment. But I think it never drops below an unacceptable level. So the reliability was there.

She may still come back though, but maybe a bit more unlikely. Depending on how well she does with her plans back in China. She told me something quite cryptic, which led me to believe she may be “well covered” already.
i dunno what got into her
since day 1 i get to know her from her FL stint all good and everything can
but my last session with her totally flopped
she does not even feel that she was doing something wrong and said things like its covid... well fine, didnt go back to her ever since

anyway my last conversation (not recent) with her was she going to open some convenience shop back at her hometown

Last edited by GN007SG; 19-07-2021 at 08:26 PM.
Old 19-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tbh... bobo wasnt slim as well.. lol..
she is also considered fat but im fine with that
lol I prefer to coin it thicc like milkshake or Angela White bodytype...

Last edited by yumihisoka; 26-07-2021 at 06:57 AM.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
Went to try out new ML. Took $58 for an hour package.
Her age is about 26.
Massage: 7/10.
She will tease a bit here and there during massage which is nice. When you are facing up, she massage your legs with twists n turns, her legs will be in btw your groin area and she rub against it. Nice feeling for me.
Boobs: C. Soft and nice.
She is a bit sweaty after massaging me. Some bros may not like it.
1 thing that I dun like is that she will tell you about additional $$ when your hands venture to other parts of body. Anyway paid 1 blue note extra.
Thanks for the FR at Huat. This is a sentimental place becos of the previous TCS. Any further updates?

Noticed you did not give a rating on the looks & figure of the gal above.. Thanks in advance!
Old 28-07-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Thanks for the FR at Huat. This is a sentimental place becos of the previous TCS. Any further updates?

Noticed you did not give a rating on the looks & figure of the gal above.. Thanks in advance!
TCS holds fond memories as well for me because it was convenient for me at my workplace so I am hoping that Huat will be similar. Eva was my semi-regular and provided a good alternative from my regular ML.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
TCS holds fond memories as well for me because it was convenient for me at my workplace so I am hoping that Huat will be similar. Eva was my semi-regular and provided a good alternative from my regular ML.
Seems we share the same playground... Eva was my super regular! And many before that... I have developed super regulars at the joint over the few "generations" of girls coming and going.

Now, I've switched since Eva left, and a regular of Tiffany... you should know where are the few of them left in SG, right?

Last edited by Restrain; 28-07-2021 at 01:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1