The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 12-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Kitty, local Chinese woman, of Angles Spa tangled with me once or twice before. But Angles Spa has closed down. I don't know where Kitty is now.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Kakao88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like I have mistaken kitty as other girl 😅
Old 12-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Is this kitty from angle spa?

Yes Angle spa. I also forgot the spa name after so long.
Old 12-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Yes Angle spa. I also forgot the spa name after so long.
She was the boss & doubled up as a ML ..
She had a good set of Malaysian. taiwanese & PRC .
Those days still no pants rule yet ..
Once another ML was assigned to me & Kitty was moaning loudly in the next room. My ML said that all in the shop moans ..
Old 13-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Once another ML was assigned to me & Kitty was moaning loudly in the next room. My ML said that all in the shop moans ..
Yes I remember Taiwan gal Jasmine. Wonder where is she now or rather is she still in the trade
Old 13-07-2021, 09:51 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried TianDi Spa?
Old 13-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
noholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakao88 View Post
Pmed her wechat
Can share contact, bro? Thanks.
Old 13-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 19
horsebite is one of the Best!horsebite is one of the Best!horsebite is one of the Best!

Quote:
How old is she now ?
Old 13-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes I remember Taiwan gal Jasmine. Wonder where is she now or rather is she still in the trade
Your memory good .There was a local Malay who worked awhile there & Moon, a Malaysian chiobu
Old 13-07-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsebite View Post
How old is she now ?
Not sure ..this 12-15 yrs ago she might be in her thirties..
Old 13-07-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
10yrs ago also got one kitty at duxton. Voluptous milf at that time. Big tits shaved sweet pussy and very horny. Always end up sweaty with cum sprayed body.
Nice. I always love ladies who sweat while fucking
Old 14-07-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any FR for the Ti** D* spa on lvl 2 of TPP?
Old 14-07-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure ..this 12-15 yrs ago she might be in her thirties..
Kitty was already in her 40s when she ran Angels. Was her regular when she first started out. I know she has a daughter should be in her late 20s early 30s by now. Kitty should be at least 55 now. Horny, playable milf who never short changed anyone
Old 14-07-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Kitty, local Chinese woman, of Angles Spa tangled with me once or twice before. But Angles Spa has closed down. I don't know where Kitty is now.
Yes brother, she was a good shag. I vividly recall her waxed cunt. Always in short dress as I recall. Was never her regular but had her a few times. Along Duxton road facing Tanjong Pagar plaza, spa Angles was on the right row of shop houses, 2nd or 3rd floor I recall…and further down at Craig road there was spa orange too…man I feel ancient reminiscing about these places ☹️
Old 14-07-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yessss kitty ran the show I recall … recall she didn’t speak great English? I sort of recall…Horny milf, very clean waxed pussy, no loose strand lol ��

Last edited by Glenn Miller; 14-07-2021 at 11:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1