The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 13-07-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone tried r*b*rn ******care cen*** before near blk 1x6?Near a salon?
Old 14-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

When they started to opened big mouth its time to exit

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 16-07-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here visited _Y spa at blk 110 yishun opposite Chong Pang?
Old 17-07-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Any bro here visited _Y spa at blk 110 yishun opposite Chong Pang?
Visited that place some time back in 2019 during CNY period.

Clear glass door means no privacy from passerby.
No attached shower in room. I had to walk through another massage room, with a customer in it, to get to the common washroom.
The bedsheet and towel don't seem to be cleaned often because there is some smell at the face hole area.

Massage by the viet ML is average, with some teasing. I managed to check clear myself just from that

Overall, it is a no go for me because the standard of hygiene is poor.
Old 17-07-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Visited that place some time back in 2019 during CNY period.

Clear glass door means no privacy from passerby.
No attached shower in room. I had to walk through another massage room, with a customer in it, to get to the common washroom.
The bedsheet and towel don't seem to be cleaned often because there is some smell at the face hole area.

Massage by the viet ML is average, with some teasing. I managed to check clear myself just from that

Overall, it is a no go for me because the standard of hygiene is poor.
Now the entrance got frosted film pasted over already. I agree that the face hole got smell. Usually they wont ask if you want to bath unless you request for it. Toilet is typical shop house non renovated type.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Now the entrance got frosted film pasted over already. I agree that the face hole got smell. Usually they wont ask if you want to bath unless you request for it. Toilet is typical shop house non renovated type.
Ok thanks for all the information . Last time at FS .one of the ex staff use to work at the shope at the mention shop her name is CxxO now I think she went back to China
Old 30-07-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Any Bros try Dxxxx Lxxx Linda before? Care to share FR?
Old 30-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanna share my quick review of J* spa.

V**** - Boobs lover must try, C cup (confirmed by her). Did not tease much during regular massage but GQ offered. Good service as she will follow when I ask her to slow down during HJ 1 blue note = HJ + autoroam.

X***X*** - Tried her before previously. Seems less chatty and friendly since then. More teasing during regular massage. After that, 15 min of heavenly HDLY and assplay (fingered me the deepest ever ). Bros who can’t last long beware. I shot during HDLY on first time with her. Next visit onwards, learn how to control liao so can fully enjoy. Turn over, GQ offered. 1 blue note = HJ. Autoroam depends on chemistry / her mood.

Wish these 2 can combine will be my perfect ML
Old 30-07-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CocoMaitim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckeong1978 View Post
Feeling tired after nightshift...took quick breakfast and head down to one of the spa ard the mention area.
With aching body,i took 2hrs of massage.
Massage damn strong n gd on back and neck..then while massaging the thigh..teasing come..hosei alreally..know confirm got..
Enjoy 1hr of teasing plus happy ending in the end..wanted to shower but..she told me massage head first..powrr lah.
According to her,only 2 staff do services..so beware hor..dont frame me if u never get...lol

Address: yishun
Hints: with lot of gd makan stuff
Name: A**** or c****
Boobs: a(no suit for boobs lover) for a*****
Figure: slim
Language:english
Looks: 7.5
Damage: 100 massage /50 happy ending(10 extra for her excellent massage)
Rtm:will try c..becos a say her boobs big...hehe

Pls be discreet ,dont sabo ppl job and my heaven..
For those seniors who have provide me their lobang before can pm me.newbie,dont pm me...i wont bother to share the place..becos we all senior member spend dollars to locate the lobang..
Apologises.
Im new but im sure i know where he meant. Its literally beside my block. Hahaha.
Old 31-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post

V**** - Boobs lover must try, C cup (confirmed by her). Did not tease much during regular massage but GQ offered. Good service as she will follow when I ask her to slow down during HJ 1 blue note = HJ + autoroam.

X***X*** - Tried her before previously. Seems less chatty and friendly since then. More teasing during regular massage. After that, 15 min of heavenly HDLY and assplay (fingered me the deepest ever ). Bros who can’t last long beware. I shot during HDLY on first time with her. Next visit onwards, learn how to control liao so can fully enjoy. Turn over, GQ offered. 1 blue note = HJ. Autoroam depends on chemistry / her mood.

Xx finger ass is it only recent new trick or used to do that?
Old 31-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
New trick I think. Didn’t do it when I went long time back.
Old 31-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Was waiting to get my haircut beside jspa... saw quite alot bro going in ... used to be a bad review spa, nowadays better? Is it $88 + blue note?
Old 31-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Delete post
Old 31-07-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post

Was getting a haircut from the barber shop beside J* spa... saw quite a few bro going in .... used to be alot of bad review on this spa.
Nowdays seevice better liao? Damage is it $88+ blue note?
Old 01-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fukada123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Any Bros try Dxxxx Lxxx Linda before? Care to share FR?
I also wondering too. Any bro tried Linda from Dxxxx Lxxx at CP?

Any feedback on the place in general like environment wise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1