The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
What Have You Done To ML Wearing Leggings?

I'm sure there are some of you, like myself, who love MLs in leggings, especially those with nice figures clad in the tight yoga ones without pockets.

Let's share what we have done with MLs in leggings during our massage sessions, I'll start with mine

Especially for those with nice figures and firm booties, I'll not just grope their smooth leggings-clad asses while they massage, but also pull their waists towards my face to smell the legging-clad bootie during HJ. Often end up cumming while my face is buried in their asses deep sniffing, taking in the wonderful scent.

Once an ML with silky smooth black yoga leggings was pretty worried about her supervisor walking around so I suggested we stand by the door to finish off. Did so while smelling her hair, rubbing my cock on her leggings, and finally releasing a partial bit of my load on there, soiling them nicely. Gave her additional $50 tips for the great experience.

Lastly a regular ML of mine allows me to release on her tight legging-clad ass provided I'm the last customer for the day. DM me if anyone wants to trade contact.

Such experiences with MLs in leggings never cease to excite me. What are yours?
Old 19-10-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: What Have You Done To ML Wearing Leggings?

Just pull down and expose ass, grope the ass. But yoga pants are super hard to pull down. Tried to pull down back and front, but only successful a few times...
Old 19-10-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

i like that phase spread some of army on her leg as last customer
^^
Old 22-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jazz898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My current ML wears leggings during massage. She likes me to doggy fxxk her with the leggings halfdown, says its feels tighter. The feeling indeed quit eshiok

maybe my dick not big enough for her. hahaha
Old 22-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Any idea which joint has the ML all wear leggings ?
So far i haven’t come across yet !
Old 22-10-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
I think Soul Wellness at Holland.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CyberSun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Yoga attire count??
Old 24-10-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
I'm sure there are some of you, like myself, who love MLs in leggings, especially those with nice figures clad in the tight yoga ones without pockets.

Let's share what we have done with MLs in leggings during our massage sessions, I'll start with mine

Especially for those with nice figures and firm booties, I'll not just grope their smooth leggings-clad asses while they massage, but also pull their waists towards my face to smell the legging-clad bootie during HJ. Often end up cumming while my face is buried in their asses deep sniffing, taking in the wonderful scent.

Once an ML with silky smooth black yoga leggings was pretty worried about her supervisor walking around so I suggested we stand by the door to finish off. Did so while smelling her hair, rubbing my cock on her leggings, and finally releasing a partial bit of my load on there, soiling them nicely. Gave her additional $50 tips for the great experience.

Lastly a regular ML of mine allows me to release on her tight legging-clad ass provided I'm the last customer for the day. DM me if anyone wants to trade contact.

Bro, I hv DM u for the ctc... TQ
Old 25-10-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSun View Post
Yoga attire count??
Of course bro that's the most enticing
Old 25-10-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Went to one at Opal Crescent yesterday. There's a regular ML of mine there with super protruding bootie and always wearing tight yoga leggings.

Flirted with her on WeChat before the session on how nice her figure is and the possibility of shooting on her leggings. Although she sounded receptive but I kinda had my doubts as she was probably just luring me to pay her a visit.

Did the SOP during the session like groping her tight ass and smelling her leggings. She stopped me from sitting up and getting into a standing position many times, but this changed after I promised I won't shoot on her leggings. After much back and forth we ended up in a position where I sat at the edge of the bed with legs apart, and she was in between with her ass towards me... totally within my grasp, try to visualise.

Hugged her from behind, smelling her hair and neck with my rod rubbing against her huge bootie. She told me time and again to tell her before I shoot so she could move away, but I was too busy enjoying the moment

Got real high after 3-4 minutes and couldn't control no more so exploded my load in that position. Upon feeling my warm cum on her hand she bolted forward and away from me, but by then some had landed on her leggings clad bootie

Left satisfied and tipped her extra $50 for the effort. Please don't ask me the contact for this one bros as I'm her regular and mileage will vary greatly... don't want you all to go down and become disappointed.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CyberSun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Of course bro that's the most enticing
I have been to one and got shock to see my ML wore all black Yoga attire and her colleague wore like turquoise color yoga attire which I almost want to try her colleague next time.
Old 26-10-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Grinding the ass is the best feeling.
Old 26-10-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Grinding the ass is the best feeling.
I concur, especially with the leggings on.
Old 26-10-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

use thumb to rub the pussy while the four fingers grab her ass...just like shape of letter C...after that when she is wet already, try prying the underwear side thru the leggings..and pull them to the side...now you can finger the hole thru the leggings...damn shiok...used to have a ml at shimmers spa..
Old 26-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
use thumb to rub the pussy while the four fingers grab her ass...just like shape of letter C...after that when she is wet already, try prying the underwear side thru the leggings..and pull them to the side...now you can finger the hole thru the leggings...damn shiok...used to have a ml at shimmers spa..
Lucky you… MLs always stop me as soon as they’re getting the feels while I’m rubbing their pussies through the leggings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1