The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
tried the Anna that is being discussed on this thread before covid days..
i guess she can do FJ for all but service for me was so so with a few restrictions which i dislike so i only visited her once
she tries hard to kc during the session but the services did not match lol
she definitely has natural C/D

speaking about ML giving extras and customers rtf
i belong to the grp whereby u give me more, i feel more inclined to visit u more often
if u give me limited services, it makes little difference to me so i might as well try another
Agreed. Body is fantastic but restrictions are quite turn off. No frenching and only allowed painting for a while. So highly unlikely for me to rtf too
Old 28-07-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually what they give depends on chemistry also. Sometimes ML say some tiko comes already kana they want to do this do that but tipping on $20, $50 or some say not enough $$$ etc.

They usually use their gut feel. Try to test test whether this is a generous client etc…usually I don’t start off by demanding this and that. Also depending on how much time you have.

I love to book ulu timing. Then after the massuer finished the 1 hour, I would ask, hey, do u like a neck, shoulder massage etc? Then I just massage massage 5 min for them (1st visit). Next visit I go further. Do some oil massage then stroke their ass, thighs, calf. Next few visit go further.

1 time a lady even ask me to do body scrub for her. Lol! I visited this masseur (always dressed like an OL with business wear) 2-3 times. Then one day she said, I want to do body scrub. Can you do for me. Lol! Haha! I asked her u not scare ah, need to strip fully one.

She said not scare la! Wa lan eh! Really siao sia. That day she didn’t do any booking. I just die body scrub and then tease her for a long 1 hour. Haha! Helped her go toilet wash off and bang once. Come out then continue to play her D cup neh neh. After that boob fuck. Then I tired already she massage me for 1 hour then continue. Haha! Still shower together and asked me to feel whether her complexion smooth or not. She said that is due to my good scrubbing skills Haha! Sibei happening. When the girl is naked and allow you to do full body scrub, can almost do anything liao.

I left after few hours. She didn’t collect any money from me after I cheekily say I should collect $$$ for my good work. Hahaha. Too bad she went home liao
Old 28-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evona View Post
Tried Melody a couple of times, always got king treatment from the doorstep till I left. Never once I have asked for additional menu as her HDLY was enough to leave me jelly, but sometimes I got bonus surprise. All I can say, her massage is good, her HDLY was awesome.
Depends on her mood one.. Sometime I got to suck her neh neh but there was one time touch the wrong way also get scold.
Old 28-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
Depends on her mood one.. Sometime I got to suck her neh neh but there was one time touch the wrong way also get scold.
Quite normal la. If you tweak her nipple instead of squeezing her boobs hard, she use her Lion roar on you
Old 29-07-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Quite normal la. If you tweak her nipple instead of squeezing her boobs hard, she use her Lion roar on you
Sound like scary one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 29-07-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

So I visited the famed gigantic Anna mentioned in this thread, took the full course. She is quite good in KC I must say. Highly likely that I will not RTM. Not my cup of tea.
Please don't ask me for contact. The location is already in the thread. Just scroll and you will see it.

Last edited by sexshoot; 29-07-2021 at 08:38 AM. Reason: add in new details
Old 29-07-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thx for all the hints provide by bros over here, quite easy to find. Tried this Anna, she indeed very good in Kc , her beautiful boobs is killing me. Notice that she have some belly fat, but overall body proportion still very nice. I was only offer BF which she restrict for 1st time customer, hopefully can have full meal next round.
Old 29-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Melody really not accepting Massage svc now..
Really lying low at the moment..
Miss her boobs n hdly 😂😂😂
Old 29-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Melody really not accepting Massage svc now..
Really lying low at the moment..
Miss her boobs n hdly 😂😂😂
😭😭😭😭……….so sad
Old 31-07-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Usually got $ one can wait. Let those who are desperate one earn their $$$. Patience is key. If business affects them a lot, they also cannot dong for long
Old 31-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Nice! If I were to rank them

(1) Melody - probably the most sexiest milf with DD cup knockers. But very temperamental. I got extreme end of the spectrum. One time bathing with her in bathroom and tit fucking her, digging her pussy and banging her (heaven). Next visit I just shot at her face when I am tit fucking. Kana fucked! And she nearly threw my clothing outside. Haha! Crazy milf

(2) Celine - Very hot and big ass (good for doggy). Very nice girl with almost no temper

(3) Bao Er - massage super well and also good in juagen. Interestingly has a pair of nice D cup knockers. But her mouth a bit smelly. Maybe that time bbbj some bro never rinse mouth hence a bit sian

(4) XiaoHan - Face very cui. Not sure why she is mentioned here, but bro is correct. Her edging fucking good and her tits is like c cup and dress sexily. Unfortunately maybe not for me
I visited Melody a few times and Celine only one time. No doubt Melody still the top rank for her DD cup knockers and body shape and silky smooth skin. As for Celine, her mood a bit cold and not talking much but skill is very good. She knows how to control and make sure you don't shoot so fast.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
I visited Melody a few times and Celine only one time. No doubt Melody still the top rank for her DD cup knockers and body shape and silky smooth skin. As for Celine, her mood a bit cold and not talking much but skill is very good. She knows how to control and make sure you don't shoot so fast.
I’ve tried melody once but not Celine. Who do you think is prettier in your opinion?
Old 02-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I’ve tried melody once but not Celine. Who do you think is prettier in your opinion?
Melody +1 in my opinion
Old 03-08-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Depends what u need. If purely beauty, I would say both same same. If both give 1/2 ball, then all cheong to melody. Celine wins on service
Old 03-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

understand that melody is currently not availble. However, can anyone pass me melody contact. I am interested to visit her when the wind settled down. Greatly appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread