The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all
Re: KTV Cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
All because of the govt allows these kind of places to run under the guise of bistros knowing full well that all the vices are still happening behind closed doors.
Haha. Now is the time for our govt to get back their $50000 offered to KTV transition to F&B and after charged in court and cannot pay will be close for good.
Old 15-07-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 16
sin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud of

Those got go massage recently also keep a look out at your health too.
Old 15-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
All because of the govt allows these kind of places to run under the guise of bistros knowing full well that all the vices are still happening behind closed doors.

but it’s also cause govt shut down the legal houses, that’s where these illegal places sprang up. there’s no easy solution to this anyway.

But perhaps, it one thing allowing standalone freelancers and allowing ktv/clubs that draws a crowd.
Old 15-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
News say already the viet girl is short term pass holder so how can she qualify for vaccination?

Maybe ICA now pulling out data how many such ST viets are in sg for track them down for testing.
recent spate of incidents are really giving the lower end gahmen poodles to wield the feather like a sword and actually stab like a sword. this is an abomination at our expense.
Old 15-07-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin833 View Post
Those got go massage recently also keep a look out at your health too.

TCM still Ok, at least can explain to wife- I go "zhen jiu, chu hou"

Everyone Stay safe and Be stay

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-07-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
TCM still Ok, at least can explain to wife- I go "zhen jiu, chu hou"

Everyone Stay safe and Be stay
Haha. Your spouse not stupid. Will go try herself see if you alibaba
Old 15-07-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
News say already the viet girl is short term pass holder so how can she qualify for vaccination?

Maybe ICA now pulling out data how many such ST viets are in sg for track them down for testing.
One question in our mind- I tot sg gov limited only PR/ permanent WP to enter sg only.

How Short term pass can allow to enter?
Old 15-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycheong View Post
Haha. Your spouse not stupid. Will go try herself see if you alibaba
Bro- This is one sure must be covered leh.
FYI
Im not married yet.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
One question in our mind- I tot sg gov limited only PR/ permanent WP to enter sg only.

There are many way which we will never know unless we in this line. Lol
Old 15-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post

Alot of thing dun say doesnt mean not happen... u go and see the past few weeks.. a lot of imported case is detected upon arrival... smlj??!! they tio covid in the plane ah?

I not scholar but abit obvious lor... pre-departure covid test all hao siao one... everything is by right they dunno how to think by left....
Old 15-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

When you allow KTV to open with social hostesses , you know this will be the outcome just like allow people from high risk country to enter Singapore.

我们的部长是无知还是天真以为酒客和陪女会规规矩矩一边喝酒一边聊国家大事 !

Old 15-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Alot of thing dun say doesnt mean not happen... u go and see the past few weeks.. a lot of imported case is detected upon arrival... smlj??!! they tio covid in the plane ah?

I not scholar but abit obvious lor... pre-departure covid test all hao siao one... everything is by right they dunno how to think by left....
Yeah can pay for such certs hear before. Lol they just want come sg for refuge....
Old 15-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think the KTV mis-understood Government's directive. They were allowed to operate as Food & Beverage (F & B) joints. Instead, they operated Fuck & Blowjob joints.
Old 15-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...210714-1169066
Satay stall assistant infected with Covid19. He visited KTV on Sunday. Toa Payoh Lorong 5 food centre closed, all workers to be tested for Covid19.

Now, all husbands who have visited KTV lounges, can tell their wives, they went Toa Payoh Lorong 5 for satay 🍢

This satay stall assistant is the new hero. He deserves a National Day award.
Old 15-07-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...210714-1169066
Satay stall assistant infected with Covid19. He visited KTV on Sunday. Toa Payoh Lorong 5 food centre closed, all workers to be tested for Covid19.

Now, all husbands who have visited KTV lounges, can tell their wives, they went Toa Payoh Lorong 5 for satay 🍢

This satay stall assistant is the new hero. He deserves a National Day award.
F*arking brilliant! Upz you for great suggestion!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1