The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Any ML capable of this?

I don't really patronize MPs as most of them offer usually HJs (which are not really my cup of tea) and I'm not really into FJs. Wanna ask if there are any big titted MLs out there who actually know how to titty fuck JAV style to bring a guy to orgasm. I know there are quite a number of big titted MLs out there but the question is, how many actually know the art of teasing and pleasuring the male tool using her giant knockers?

Picture for reference.

Just looking to lay back and relax while watching a skilled big titty ML sandwich my penis in between her giant racks, do her magic and watch the cumshot fireworks happen between her tits. Seems more like what most bros dream of but if anyone can come forward and share contacts of a ML who can do this, would be great as well

Last edited by boobsandwich; 27-07-2021 at 11:03 AM.
Old 27-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any ML capable of this?

Try relax spa in Newest at West coast, you will have your fantasy coming true but prepare to pay higher rate than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
I don't really patronize MPs as most of them offer usually HJs (which are not really my cup of tea) and I'm not really into FJs. Wanna ask if there are any big titted MLs out there who actually know how to titty fuck JAV style to bring a guy to orgasm. I know there are quite a number of big titted MLs out there but the question is, how many actually know the art of teasing and pleasuring the male tool using her giant knockers?

Picture for reference.

Just looking to lay back and relax while watching a skilled big titty ML sandwich my penis in between her giant racks, do her magic and watch the cumshot fireworks happen between her tits. Seems more like what most bros dream of but if anyone can come forward and share contacts of a ML who can do this, would be great as well

Old 27-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Try relax spa in Newest at West coast, you will have your fantasy coming true but prepare to pay higher rate than normal.
Have you tried? It was just opened and i was curious about what's on offer
Old 27-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Have you tried? It was just opened and i was curious about what's on offer
Newly opened and fresh gem to be explored
Old 27-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Become the MP's regular and try asking. Just prepare to pay more since you'll be shooting her face

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wow really got?? any ml u recommend.?
Old 28-07-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Become the MP's regular and try asking. Just prepare to pay more since you'll be shooting her face
I don't mind paying more and being a regular to a big booby ML (min D cup to be big enough to wrap their titties around a dick for a titty job) provided she knows the proper technique on how to do this JAV style. So far only one bro came forward to share. Or is this not really sought after by bros here? Most bros prefer HJs or FJs instead?
Old 28-07-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've done this with a few SLG MLs. Not advertised obviously, and you have to be a regular and sweet talk them into it The less popular ones might be easier.

Wont be easy, but its definitely worth it. Not only the release but also to have gone where few men have gone.... good luck!
Old 28-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
MILFs leh, unless new staff joined. I had them a few weeks back. Yes, them, two MILFs together.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u can try the jalan besar one. the ML is hardworking and will fulfil ur fantasy
Old 28-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

I am also a huge fan of JAV style boobs fuck, aka paizuri. The feeling of ejaculating in between two massive, soft boobs is amazing. Not many MLs know how to do it. Firstly it's rare to find MLs with natural D cup boobs and above, and secondly even if they are D cup and above their technique is not proper, meaning your cock won't feel that shiok. There are a handful who have the right size and technique though and I have gotten my JAV boobs fuck fantasy fulfilled by those MLs before.

My first proper boobs fuck experience was with Joey. Some bros may remember her, she's a milf with G cup boobs and operated from a shady MP in Chinatown. Only tried her once, she has since RTC many years back. I have also tried a couple of SLG MLs with the right technique, and they have also since RTC.

I can share one ML who is currently still working. (https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/) I only tried her once so far, and I had a good boobs fuck from her also. Her boobs are huge and soft and she can do a proper JAV style boobs fuck. Can top up to FJ also, nego with her directly. However she has mixed reviews from what I noticed over on the TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls", so you may want to take note of that.

Edit: Seems like Eva does not offer boobs fuck anymore. Sorry

Last edited by omnomnomnom; 30-07-2021 at 12:35 AM.
Old 29-07-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Last time I got this was at BQ just before covid-era. Not sure if the gal still works there as I usually avoid this area.
Old 29-07-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! Nice! I think not easy because if the breast is not papaya shaped, very difficult to engulf the dick. Those round type almost can’t even if it is D cup. Melody, Celine can do but sometimes lazy and tired. Mary and Tangli from OT can also but fucking lazy (rather lie there for you to bang). Last time Thai Helen at BQ is good but retired.

If there are any gems to share, please share.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaweihonghong View Post
u can try the jalan besar one. the ML is hardworking and will fulfil ur fantasy
Pmed you for this, Bro
Old 29-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
I am also a huge fan of JAV style boobs fuck, aka paizuri. The feeling of ejaculating in between two massive, soft boobs is amazing. Not many MLs know how to do it. Firstly it's rare to find MLs with natural D cup boobs and above, and secondly even if they are D cup and above their technique is not proper, meaning your cock won't feel that shiok. There are a handful who have the right size and technique though and I have gotten my JAV boobs fuck fantasy fulfilled by those MLs before.

My first proper boobs fuck experience was with Joey. Some bros may remember her, she's a milf with G cup boobs and operated from a shady MP in Chinatown. Only tried her once, she has since RTC many years back. I have also tried a couple of SLG MLs with the right technique, and they have also since RTC.

I can share one ML who is currently still working. (https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/) I only tried her once so far, and I had a good boobs fuck from her also. Her boobs are huge and soft and she can do a proper JAV style boobs fuck. Can top up to FJ also, nego with her directly. However she has mixed reviews from what I noticed over on the TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls", so you may want to take note of that.
Very well said. Thanks for the recommendation though, might take a look.

I think the best size to completely engulf the penis in between boobs will be at least E cup though. I actually like visual of seeing your penis disappear in between two giant racks, what a sight to behold haha. But whether she knows the proper technique for it is another question.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1