The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: lup sup bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
Any bro know which cheap lsb open early?
Define "cheap" and define "early" and we can give more accurate information.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Hmmm I feel I can chime in on this because I used to go goldenmile complex last time. For me early meant after work and dinner I can reach the bar/pub around 7 plus 8pm and there are people drinking and ladies working finish 1 bucket and go home sleep before 12am on weekday night. Now the Thai shop scene seems to have changed to late night 10pm plus, go 9 plus also empty one, want to go also boring because I will leave at 11pm on weekday night.

For cheap, I guess below 80 for 1 bucket (5 big bottles) NH I would consider affordable. All the Thai bars now charge same as club price. Last time 60+ or 70 for 1 bucket was normal. Tips/ld for Thai bars seem to be the same, but now most small bar they won't openly say can buy LD, someone will come ask to buy flowers which are ultimately more ex.

Nowadays I find myself going Viet bars at JC or geylang more because it's cheaper and start earlier. But I just prefer Thai, dunno why.

This just my opinion, if anyone have and reco for Thai bar that still operates similar to old GM type please pm me lol.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Hmmm I feel I can chime in on this because I used to go goldenmile complex last time. For me early meant after work and dinner I can reach the bar/pub around 7 plus 8pm and there are people drinking and ladies working finish 1 bucket and go home sleep before 12am on weekday night. Now the Thai shop scene seems to have changed to late night 10pm plus, go 9 plus also empty one, want to go also boring because I will leave at 11pm on weekday night.

For cheap, I guess below 80 for 1 bucket (5 big bottles) NH I would consider affordable. All the Thai bars now charge same as club price. Last time 60+ or 70 for 1 bucket was normal. Tips/ld for Thai bars seem to be the same, but now most small bar they won't openly say can buy LD, someone will come ask to buy flowers which are ultimately more ex.

Nowadays I find myself going Viet bars at JC or geylang more because it's cheaper and start earlier. But I just prefer Thai, dunno why.

This just my opinion, if anyone have and reco for Thai bar that still operates similar to old GM type please pm me lol.
Sorry... Out of thread topic on LSB.
Agree with Bro Obeyyodude, miss the Thai bar in GMC. Always go there alone after work around 8pm and drink till 10+ 11pm. Up a few Siam bu(s) there before. Anybody got kangtao for early and cheap Thai bar(s) pls recommend. Thanks
Old 28-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infinitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro been to any lup sup bar like bamboo, sin peng or tricycle lounge aka sin po po recently? Any nice lup sup bar that is nice to recommend?
Old 28-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheap and early as in similar to da lu beer prices and operating hours?
Old 02-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cheap and early as in similar to da lu beer prices and operating hours?
There's still Beijing at Balestier and Sin Peng at Upper Serangoon Road, although beer prices have definitely risen.
Old 02-03-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's still Beijing at Balestier and Sin Peng at Upper Serangoon Road, although beer prices have definitely risen.
So beijing at which part of balestier now? I thought it was at 571 balestier last time, already closed and changed to pub.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
So beijing at which part of balestier now? I thought it was at 571 balestier last time, already closed and changed to pub.
Guess my info is outdated! Beijing is no longer lsb, from your latest update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1