The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Great sexperience here.

Camping for more juicy updates please.
Enjoying albiet the price seemingly getting out of hand
Old 14-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Upped you +12
Old 14-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

This will be a sum up on Anna. I am keeping like a summary since the sexperience with Anna wasn't hitting the heights expected, probably due to her injury.

The session we had the nice hotel was the only one we had prior to lockdown. Prior to that, I helped her move her stuffs to a new location, and thereafter we kind of cooled off the contacting.

When we reconnected, she said she had a very serious fall, leading to multiple surgeries. Without insurance coverage, it's anyone's guess how much is the bill, but I wasn't keen to find out about it since it would just give her the impression I would be giving her extra money.

When she was discharged and out of hospital, she had to earn some income in, and since she wasn't in the condition to work in Bistros (even when it was possible), the only other alternative is providing sex at her premises.

Then again, she had only certain timings available since her new premises was shared with a roommate. It was a very small studio apartment and they shared the same bed. So the times she can afford was when her roommate was out for work at Bistro and also at overnight at the boyfriend's home, which were like late afternoons till late morning next day kind of timing.

She sent my photos of herself during then.

She lost quite a bit of weight due to the injury. In most cases, losing weight is not a bad thing but she looked a lot more worse than before.

Then she went a step further to entice me with more photos.

She knew I had a soft spot for panties and she lured me with the one I gave her.

I relented, not so much of her enticing me but rather I didn't have much other choices during then.

When I saw her in person, she looked pretty haggard due to the excessive weight loss, so even the type of panties I like, I wasn't exactly excited.

Still, I was there for a reason so I had to get on with it. But the sex was boring; her blowjobs were average at best, she didn't get much reaction from my cunninglus, and she couldn't go cowgirl due to pain from post surgery. Basically it was me doing all the work in missionary and doggie, which I doubted she cummed. Felt like she was eager to get things over and done with ASAP, just like a regular hostess.

In most sessions I had, even when I cummed, I would feel an immense sense of satisfaction. But with her, I felt none like before, it's just about getting the job over and done with, then FUCK off. The GFE was little to none.

I had about 2 or 3 sessions with her before she managed to grab a flight back home late last year. Even then, she tried asking me for money, which I refused to, and expectedly she got pissed and blocked me off.

I didn't mind one bit.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes! But prices are on ridiculous rise, worrying though
haven't visit any at all. even flying over the weekend beats those prices

flying to the viet factory for the second time this month.
Old 14-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8019 / Power: 23
heng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
has up you
Old 25-05-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
haven't visit any at all. even flying over the weekend beats those prices

flying to the viet factory for the second time this month.
To Ho Chi Sin City itself? That's great! Do share your experience!
Old 25-05-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heng49 View Post
has up you
thanks bro!
Old 25-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Upped you +12
thanks bro! appreciate it!
Old 26-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

I first met Yen sometime in 2020 after the outbreak of COVID, after Phase 1 was over. If my memory did not fail me based on the first few venues we went to. First was a condo room in Selegie area, then at a budget hotel in Kovan, next was at another budget hotel in Geylang.

I vividly remember the sessions at hotels, because I was very, very unwilling to do TraceTogether check in. Leaving digital trails at such venues, may not be something worthy to risk.

Ok, before going into the meat and potatoes, here a little history leading to how I met Yen.

Yen was introduced to me by Selina, a mummy, whom I first knew at the KTV where Alice worked (Jalan Besar). I wasn't exactly keen in her as I had better options during then, such as Coco and Alice. However, we reconnected later on and one thing led to another.

We were having some drinks in my office. It was nothing heavy, we were nowhere near drunk, but we fucked anyway.

I won't be going into details, please forgive me. Simply because, it was just another fuck, not much GFE to shout about.

Here's a quick summary. We stopped drinking and started kissing, then I was doing most of the undressing. I didn't prepare my usual items, so we just fucked after a very boring blowjob from her. She was skinny, but that meant there weren't boobs to shout about. I probably cummed, just for the sake of getting it done and over with.

On the second occassion, it was at her condo room. This time round, I had my SOP items prepared, but sadly, she wasn't willing to put on the panties. And again, we had another round of boring sex, and because it was lacking so much in GFE and visual effect, I didn't cum.

Nevertheless, we kept in contact albiet very random. So one day, I was itching for a release, so I texted her to ask for a girl that was willing to meet up in the morning. I thought my chances were close to none, because most girls would work late past midnight at KTVs, so waking up early wasn't possible.

However, she got me Yen, whom was pretty all right to meet in the morning, like 9 am, suprisingly. She looked decently nice in the photos, so ok, I took the chance on her.

I drove to pick her up, some landed property estate in Kovan area. Ok, the photos were heavily photoshopped, but, the real thing was decent. And so, we proceeded to our designation, a condo room arranged by her.

The route seemed oddly familiar, a little too familiar. Also at Selegie? End up, it was the EXACT same room I fucked Selina in. Apparently, Selina leased Yen the room on pay per use basis.

Minus the not-so-comfortable familiarity, the sex was good. We had quite a number of fucks together, after the condo room and twice at budget hotels, the rest were all at my office. Firstly, she never did reject putting on the panties I handed her. And very fuck we had, she will cum at least twice, because she revealed to me that she usually cums when she get a cunninglus done right and sex in cowgirl position.

Possibly also due to the frequent sessions we fucked, we developed a mutual understanding. She never allowed frenching, but she made it up with a masterclass on working on my genitals. In short, she made magic with her mouth and tongue on my 2IC and balls. She was also very reactive to my cunninglus, and we did every sex position possible. I didn't cum at during some occassions, but I was satisfied after every session with her.

It was a bit later when she revealed to me, she is actually a PR here, due to a marriage to a rich local but almost non-existent. In exchange, she lives in a fully paid BTO flat near Punggol Marina Club, with a helper also paid by her husband. So unlike regular girls, she didn't have rentals nor expiring work permits to bother about, so most of her earnings were net. Hence she had the luxury to choose if she wanted to work or not.

She must be the "Chosen One" to enjoy such freedom.

And she was comfortable to fuck in my office, she was also not in favor of using TraceTogether too much. Though my office was lacking an easily accessible washroom, the convenience of not having to risk being raided was a big assurance for her.

And of course, she trusted me enough.

It was amazing that in that office space, I fucked quite a few girls there. Starting with Lisa, then Yen, Yoyo, Misa and another one I couldn't recall her name (or probably cos I don't want to, since she was the worst of the lot). I probably had the most sessions there with Lisa and Yen.

Yoyo was previously mentioned in a threesome session I had along with Yen. Just to ensure my memory is still fresh, the next in the spotlight will be Candy.

Last edited by ah_wei; 17-06-2022 at 09:57 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 27-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great stories bro! keen to hear about Selina too!
Old 27-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

However, she got me Yen, whom was pretty all right to meet in the morning, like 9 am, suprisingly. She looked decently nice in the photos, so ok, I took the chance on her.

She must be the "Chosen One" to enjoy such freedom.

And of course, she trusted me enough.
fabulous catch of The One.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Just met up with a new chick, Cherry a few days ago. All went well except just after meeting her.

I was all ready, except my condoms were already used up. So I left my office to pick up a box. Then I proceeded to the spot where Cherry was to meet her and we made our way to my office.

Shit happened. I dropped my key and I couldn't locate it. I backtracked where I had walked past but there's nothing in sight.

It was a major sucker punch. Except for the new condoms, all the rest of the equipments were locked in the office room. It bothered me the most that I couldn't dress her in the panties I've had.

So, I had 2 choices. Either I send her back without action an a reduced sum for compensating her time, or I had to use another location, without any of my usual equipments.

I went for the latter. It was a largely unused office which I had access to, but not entirely safe. Fingers crossed that non one barges in halfway, else it would not just awkward but also criminal.

But the urge and thrill took over logical thinking.

It was noon, hence pretty bright with the natural light shining through the windows. After she took off her blouse and shorts, I could see her nice B cups with nude nipple tapes on (no bra) and flowery cotton panties. Her panties was one that I don't dislike, that's one consolation, but I couldn't have much fun with it since she had to put it back on after. As I walked past her, I gave a light fondle on her pussy over her panties, damn it felt nice. But she took it off shortly after.

As I was cleaning my privates, she offered to help me with me. She knelt in front of me to wipe it down. Thereafter she proceeded to give me a blowjob.

The top view was great, the sensation from the blowjob was pretty decent as well. But I refrained myself from enjoying too much, so I don't raise up the cum meter too fast.

I wish I had a camera to record this view down.

About 5 mins later, she slapped on the condom for me, signalling she was ready for sex.

I wasn't.

She sat down on the sofa, but I positioned her for cunninglus instead. Now, it was my turn to kneel down and serve her.

What comes around, goes around I eh?

C: Oh... Oh... so good... Argh...

She was enjoying, at least it seemed like it. But she didn't allow me to proceed further as she wanted sex there and then. Penetration it is then.

I entered her missionary. She's tight, so it felt great. Yet, I had to curb my urge to ram her too hard as the impact would mirror.

A few mins later, we switched to cowgirl. It didn't take too long for me to feel the urge to cum.

Me: I going to cum already
C: Me also

Expectedly, she went faster.

Me: Oh!!!
C: Argh!!!

I released my load, and she slowed down to a gradually rock. This didn't take as long as I wanted it, but it was still satisfying.

Thereafter, we dressed up and left the place swiftly. It wasn't a place to linger around.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondbecks View Post
great stories bro! keen to hear about Selina too!
Nothing too juicy about Selena though
Old 07-06-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
fabulous catch of The One.
The One isn't a keeper. Recently I found out she's not likely to meet me anymore as she's going for premium pricing appointments.

Well, thanks to the supply and demand.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The One isn't a keeper. Recently I found out she's not likely to meet me anymore as she's going for premium pricing appointments.

Well, thanks to the supply and demand.
A pussy is a pussy. There are bound to be some idiots who pay beyond the so called market rate, thinking that will earn them more GFE. Oh please, if the lady is really your GF, do you need to pay her to have sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1