The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
U spoke my words at the end matey.

And grats for reaching 100 posts
Thanks dude!

This is a subject i hold close to heart.
I have been through so much shit, too many crashes and burned with OPP pussies before and after my marriage that i can easily contribute 500 posts alone
Old 26-05-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Thanks dude!

This is a subject i hold close to heart.
I have been through so much shit, too many crashes and burned with OPP pussies before and after my marriage that i can easily contribute 500 posts alone
I think the fact was that you actively reviewed what went right and wrong while for me I'm kind of in a rut I'm not exactly analyzing my steps the way I used to. That's how reality screws ppl I guess.

But you kind of inspired something, though I cannot be sure if I could keep up if I wanted, but well who knows?
Old 26-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Got a few of such similar questions thought i shared it here for all.

Do you have any like core tips for us younger guys to actually get more girls?
Been on online dating but doesnt yield much results, maybe partly due to a hectic work schedule and balancing my studies at the same time.
But your post seem to say that basically put yourself in social situations, but how about the interaction and maybe if i may also ask.
Did you ever had to balance a hectic work life on top of your family life and sexual escapades?
Hows it like?

Young dudes, dont have to get more girls.
In retrospect, young dudes should spend as little time sleeping and more time on going out there.
Meet people through social gathering.
Be it organized activities or just plainly partying.
No shame in that.

Putting ourselves out there will yield two outcomes.
People around us in that social setting will be repel by our traits and behaviour.
And because of our traits and behaviour we might just draw the right people in.
Putting ourselves out there also polish up our inter-people skills.
Introverts? Then u need to decide how introvert u want to be and how is that affecting your love/sex life.
Take a pick. No two ways about this.

Work life, family life and sexual escapades, how to balance.
It has always been the case that my sexual escapades make my work life more bearable and help me to understand the needs of my wife from another perspective.
U see that flow there?
There is no balancing act. It is a closed loop circuit, for me
Old 27-05-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 16
Luchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to behold

Lots of great advice good sir! Have my points
Old 27-05-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchofab View Post
Lots of great advice good sir! Have my points

Thanks man, welcome and looking forward to any sharing u have for us
Old 27-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U are more emotionally invested than u should on that one?
It happens bro, trust me. Especially with time.

And worse, at which stage of our life they came in.
All these could be a recipe for a blossomed and serious relationship out of a fling.

Either way, all things can be resolved if we all act rationally.
wow spot on! i hope i do act rationally.
Old 27-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
wow spot on! i hope i do act rationally.
I wish u all the best for that bro.
I have a lot of crashes and burns, and i have no regret.
Not that i was desperate or thick-skinned.

My philosophy is i rather get rejected right at my face than not to try at all and later wonder about all the "what if".
Old 28-05-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My philosophy is i rather get rejected right at my face than not to try at all and later wonder about all the "what if".
Well said, I up you. Thanks for advice
Old 28-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Well said, I up you. Thanks for advice

Thanks man, looking forward to any sharing u have for us
Old 28-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
@UncleHasBeen

I ended with one recently. Been together for two years. It ended over badly, with her blocking me

It's been months and I am still trying to got out of the rut.

Any similar experiences?
Old 28-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is a very good philosophy
Old 29-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

having a holiday with her. hope to progress much further!
Old 29-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@UncleHasBeen

I ended with one recently. Been together for two years. It ended over badly, with her blocking me

Any similar experiences?
@Lemonjuice

1. Ended badly with OPP, no for me.
Abruptly yes but i will always be the one in such case to contact them and ask why and then wish them all the best.
Never bad ending.

I had few of these.
Just so u know, i have been in this game for more than 20 years. Though i stopped in 2019.
The few shared the same story-line.

Fucked between 1-3 sessions then they called me to end it.
Reason was the same.
Felt they cant go on lying and cheating their husbands/BF like that.

For me, have pussy will stay.
So i always end such fling in an amicable way.
I told them i get it and i really do.
I rather we end things earlier than to drag on only to make things worse and public.
So, we call it quits.

More than 50% of those, contacted me after about 2-4 weeks.
Said just to meet up for drinks and dinner.
And these that i met up with, 100% of the time we fucked within 24 hours.

Then amazingly, within 1-2 months from there we ended things again.
So again, i do it amicably.
I was never so invested emotionally with them.
Same deal, have pussy will stay.

Then by clockwork, the second 'patch-up' is ALWAYS within a week from the break.
Fucking ALWAYS, one week.

Fuck again, then the story line started to get more complicated.
All of them will start to ask this.
Along the same line.
"Am i just a pleasure vessel to u"?
Every single of them of who patched up for the second time will ask me this within a week.

This is the line that i do not cross.
So i reminded them i am happily married and my 'mouth' is itchy so to speak.
I told them i am incapable of offering what they need right then and it was obviously not just pleasure.
They already wanted more and i cant and will not.
I take my time to explain to them that the fault was mine and that they are better without me in their life to fuck it up for them.
And that was how i ended those who patched back with me.

2. Getting out of the rut. Nope.
I learned at an early age, u fucked with an OPP's heart, u will get yourself into messy relationship.
But if u fucked an OPP with your HEART, u just fucked yourself ten times over.

Old 29-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow, UncleHasBeen, good thread to share your point of views with others. I learn more about OPPs looking for OPP now.

No offense guys, but if I have a FWB/FB & found out he has more pussies besides myself or his spouse, I guess I will end it with him without any reasons given.

Mostly it's because most women like me are still not so open minded yet or we just not experienced in this scene yet.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@UncleHasBeen

Any similar experiences?
I had two experiences that ended badly. One turned out still fine, my fb after 17yrs.
I think it depends on your reasons for break off. But i agree with unclehasbeen. That 17yrs one was with my heart in. It ended with me waiting for her and cannot move on (still with had others but always yearning for her). Even wished she divorced qnd be with me. Somehow after i closed it, i could move on and she and i are good friends and still is my fb. 17yrs man.. so natural and i could always erect for her easily. Not even with my wife who is younger hehe.
So what unclehasbeen said is true, make sure no heart is put in. The onoy heart put in should be the love making session with all heart. Dont confuse heart with care or lust. Very different. They like to feel that they are cared for , respected and loved but not the heart involved love.
I had 3 which was bad but after talking over, we all agreed. They knew what i offer is a different feeling but not the heart in or longterm love. Once they saw that they will move on. Which i am fine because it is clear and that chapter has ended. Move to another chapter or be a better person and let her close the book and move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1