The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 30 Y.O Virgin dilemma

Bro, we are born with a dick. Don't waste it. Lol. Women are different. Figure, body, boobs sizes, vaginas are different. Women touch are also different. Start exploring them. Will become jammed if don't use.
Old 27-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky58 View Post
Hard truth right here hahahaha but I never regretted my first visit to an MP - remember every detail clearly till now
Same here. My first time was grand central health spa hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
argser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly, a guy will 100% benefit from having some prior sex experience. There is an unspoken society rule that guys are expected to lead in a relationship. Same applies to sex. Women love men who know what they are doing in the bedroom. In private, you can talk to the more senior members, and seek some opinions from them.

First gain your woman's explicit trust in you, and initiate some sex talk with her. Who knows, she might be thinking the same naughty flirty things as you, just that she is shy to show and admit it. She might be masturbating at her bed thinking of you, while you are jerking it off in your room with you thinking of her. A simple sex talk between you two like that, can trigger and initiate a new adventure! If you are both virgins, masturbate together in private room loh! More fun and new things to do besides the usual movie and dinner, right?
Old 27-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverkanabefore View Post
I’m a 30 y.o virgin, never had any proper sexual encounters before.
Have dated on and off but just nothing real comes along.
Recently thought of finding ML to at least feel what’s a woman’s touch is like… any tips or ideas? Thx bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Boy.........believes me.........continue to be a virgin boy, it saves you a great deal of cash cos sex activities need money and time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Bro, not true if ts go for hj service offer by ml. money n time are spent still.. haha
You are sharp, Bro Driftwood. Thanks for correction.

I repost " Bro Neverkanabefore.....continue to stay virgin and refrain from MLs.......it saves you cash and later use the money to marry and then give your virgin to your wife-to-be"
Old 27-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Oh can share more bro? What’s the first time like, do y’all feel guilty or anything. But I’m single lah so maybe diff situation from some bros here
Single then all the more to just try MP/FL etc. What's holding you back?
Of course chiong only if you have $$ to do so. Will be a costly activity coz you won't stop at 1 once you start. So many options to choose from in the domes.
Old 27-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maintain your 童子自身, learn kungful very power one.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Recently thought of finding ML to at least feel what’s a woman’s touch is like… any tips or ideas? Thx bros
do some research and find a good 1, if your 1st encounter is with a time watcher, you will feel like shit. I suggest you go FL 1 find a 2 hour kind and enjoy yourself properly
Old 28-05-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Apart from ML, ktv not bad (maybe not now coz like inflation) - but do research first.

You get to 'play' ma.. next time attached liao den alot of issues to siam and etc.

But haven't said that.. pls spend properly.. (means don't keep using vitamin M coz small head excited ah)

Got many different types, can go G land also.. see fish tank and get experience (not sure open yet ma)

Remb the golden rule, a girl to play and wife to love different.. don't kana KC wor.

Stay safe ! Have fun exploring
Old 28-05-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
Bro, we are born with a dick. Don't waste it. Lol. Women are different. Figure, body, boobs sizes, vaginas are different. Women touch are also different. Start exploring them. Will become jammed if don't use.
Very well said
Old 28-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

what u waiting for. book an ML and go for it. u'll never look back.
Old 28-05-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
You are sharp, Bro Driftwood. Thanks for correction.

I repost " Bro Neverkanabefore.....continue to stay virgin and refrain from MLs.......it saves you cash and later use the money to marry and then give your virgin to your wife-to-be"
No problem Bro candle2000, ts is not clear either, cheers..
Old 30-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
Maintain your 童子自身, learn kungful very power one.
Must go Shaolin or Wudang to learn?
Old 30-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
do some research and find a good 1, if your 1st encounter is with a time watcher, you will feel like shit. I suggest you go FL 1 find a 2 hour kind and enjoy yourself properly
Yeah my first one 20mins sent me out liao
Old 30-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha honestly nothing too crazy, maybe just HJ and some feels can alr
Then it's easy, just go to this thread https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread...3266&page=7153 for mainly condo based MLs or this thread https://sammyboyforum.biz/forumdisplay.php?f=11 for mainly parlour based MLs. Do your own research, read the FRs before choosing the ML to visit so that you don't step on landmines. Don't use the phone number you commonly use to book them, better to get a separate number just for chionging that no one else knows about. Also for condo based MLs, some may not accept bookings from new numbers, so it's common not to get a reply from them when you are just starting. Just move on if that's the case. It's easier to make a booking for palour based MLs. Any questions you can ask politely in the relevant threads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1