The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

he definitely wasn’t fairy canon. can vouch for that
Old 27-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
All this feeling with helper etc I mean, her past is compromised. She may have a kid, she has debts, she fucked many guys dont drop your guard.
Bro, mostly maids are in these situations. Now the trend is getting those married but declared seperated ones r safer. If have better grab hard or else many will rush for it. Married but separated, u can fuck her hard, play her until her pussy rotten, will also nv ask for marriage. Tested a few, fuck till shiok also nv ask me single or married.
Old 27-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, mostly maids are in these situations. Now the trend is getting those married but declared seperated ones r safer. If have better grab hard or else many will rush for it. Married but separated, u can fuck her hard, play her until her pussy rotten, will also nv ask for marriage. Tested a few, fuck till shiok also nv ask me single or married.
A recent survey conducted by the FDw dept has shown that 70% Singapore man age between 19 to 65 are married but seperated. This is a worrying trend 🤣
Old 27-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
mrty85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I do agree. Exmaple for mine. she now worry this coming June as she going back for holiday and later her husband find it too loose haha. Cause I every weekend ram her hard. I do agree that her husband will feel the difference . Anyway to make her puxxy tighten? Lol that's what she ask me.
Old 27-05-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
A recent survey conducted by the FDw dept has shown that 70% Singapore man age between 19 to 65 are married but seperated. This is a worrying trend 🤣
Oh lol then how abt, a survey conducted by "bullshit fuck till rotten" has found out a not so shocking trend. Almost 90% of married ofw changes their status in fb to separated once they step on shore. And almost 80% has more than 10 bfs merely after a few months here. When interview, these shameless wives who has many group of ofw friends cited loneliness n stress from family r the 2 main causes of them looking for bfs n sex. Like that can or not lol
Old 27-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Sad day, my fb Myanmar maid is going back next week, hope i can bonk her again before she leave sing land. I had a wonderful year with her thou she only have one off day a month. Really feeling a bit down now, so difficult to fish Myanmar maid as fb, hope can find a Myanmar maid fb replacement soon.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

GIP and may you find a replacement Myanmar fb maid soon...and remember to post your juicy stories for us bros here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Sad day, my fb Myanmar maid is going back next week, hope i can bonk her again before she leave sing land. I had a wonderful year with her thou she only have one off day a month. Really feeling a bit down now, so difficult to fish Myanmar maid as fb, hope can find a Myanmar maid fb replacement soon.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ker69 View Post
I know no matter how many followers I have, I won't be a celebrity. but at least if I have more followers, the more additional income I get from every single video that I post it n LIVE chat streaming. it's better than i have to open my legs just for hungry birds like you all.
Might as well start Onlyfans. I'm sure many bros here will simp for you

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
that’s why i ask him to meet me n talk infront me. is he dare n still talk the same things like what he said on that post?
don’t anyhow create story pls
What for i create story?

What good will i get?

I not so desperate like this j0ker69 dying inside to get into your panty free. I just pay you $100 done deal and move on already haha.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
don’t talk so much, meet me on this sunday. talk everything infront of me if you dare. you so free ar to do this kind of stupid things. you want me is it? but can’t get it. anw thanks for make me famous, i happy cos my tiktok followers keep going up. i waiting your reply ok
i know you inside my michat contacts, text me there also can
What for i want you again when I already paid you $100 for your pussy and cip.

Not interested anymore.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So what u going to do when u meet him? Give him a fuck?
She probably going to charge me $200 this time haha
Old 27-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
So the guy say she do for $100 is actually a fairy canon������
This video doesn’t prove anything.

Anyway i bet i am not the only one who paid for nona service before.

She claim she never sell sex? Will you believe a maid? My encounter with her. She came pleading with me say her mum sick so she needs money, earlier on when I ask for $100 per pop she resisted then that time say ok as she need money very urgently so we did in my car near her ex boss place at sengkang and paid her $100. Confirm that period sure many bros here up her before.

Like some bros here say. Every maid have a price tag.

And she humps very well

This kind of slutty maid you believe she don’t sell sex? Hahahaha

Last edited by goodu; 27-05-2022 at 09:06 PM.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
Why don’t she use her usual tiktok @mysweetcandys account to post? Scare people find out her deeds?

Or this white knight joker69 helping her again? Hahaha
Old 27-05-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
What for i want you again when I already paid you $100 for your pussy and cip.

Not interested anymore.
Bro, I read thru her reply n I believe what u said is true. Someone asked her is it she really sex with the guy, she didn't reply, just say ask the guy to meet her if he dare. From my experience fucking maids, her reply is very obvious a tell tale sign she really did fuck with that guy. If not y she don't defend all the way? Now that WK who let her use his account is like exposed himself as a karang-guni lol
Old 27-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I read thru her reply n I believe what u said is true. Someone asked her is it she really sex with the guy, she didn't reply, just say ask the guy to meet her if he dare. From my experience fucking maids, her reply is very obvious a tell tale sign she really did fuck with that guy. If not y she don't defend all the way? Now that WK who let her use his account is like exposed himself as a karang-guni lol
I shared in the past some maid contacts before that i have up before.

Got fuck means got fuck. Make story for what?

I in this forum for 20 years already. You believe me or believe this maid and joker (literally a joker who is dying inside to get into this maid’s good books)

Nona, remember all the horny bros is in this forum including this joker69 else why else he is here? If you say you didn’t do it, then why are you in contact with this joker69? Haha this joker79 also paid for sex with maid so leh.

1 bro even saw nona post video before inside hotel room. Why is she in a hotel room? Everyone know maids like to post hotel room pic or video after sex.

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?...post21069 389

Last edited by goodu; 27-05-2022 at 11:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1