The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 12
ChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No one like Karen Yeung? Her neh neh in sex and zen 3 damn juicy
Who is the lady who was rape by the prisoners? Also solid figure and slutty
Actually, i am not too sure which one is Karen Yeung in Sex & Zen III ?

Is that the bigger breast one who was bonked blind folded, what’s her name ?

Thanks
Old 26-05-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinJialat View Post
Actually, i am not too sure which one is Karen Yeung in Sex & Zen III ?

Is that the bigger breast one who was bonked blind folded, what’s her name ?

Thanks
In the movie, she is Susan or something
Old 26-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
In the movie, she is Susan or something
Bro..will be helpful if you can quote the timing etc..believe most of us dun have the patience to see the entire film.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Bro..will be helpful if you can quote the timing etc..believe most of us dun have the patience to see the entire film.
Lai Lai let me come help. Pardon my limited knowledge. Here to share and do correct me if I wrong. For Sex and Zen 3, focus is on Karen Yeung and Tung Yi. Can easily compare the 3 girls' figures from 6:25 onwards during King's mamasan inspection scene.

Picture for discussion sake

Pink = Tung Yi
My least favourite of the 3. Smallest boobs and she has this resting bitch face. But at least she play the role of the villain well in this movie.

Notable mentions at 31:30 when she give fire and ice bbbj to Elvis Tsui. See her tongue curl lick and swallow the chilli. The subsequent banging with Elvis ended with him cumming on her and she have this dulan look cos Elvis say only CIP in woman he like.

1:04:25 Tung Yi as the adulteress waiting for her accomplice bang her doggy. Bonus points for her bitch face look when she drop the hot tea on her lover's cock, leading to him banging her harder

1:28:02 onwards Tung Yi banging the scholar and have all the sex positions naming in chinese on the side. Memorable because the scholar learnt these exact positions from this crazy martial arts guy at 1:01:37 and he use these trick to expose the adulteress. Quite funny to see crazy martial arts guy do all these positions. He learn from the master well.

Blue = Chung Chun
Notable only scene in the mamasan inspection part and the lesbian scene with Karen from 13:35. Lesbian scene can see both their bodies very good. I like both very much but I would add that Chung Chun a bit more voluptuous and have a bit more body fat whereas Karen is more toned. If folks like Chung Chun alot can check out The Fruit is Swelling 1997. A timeless Cat III classic and I think Chung Chun is quite a household name in Cat III movies.

Green = Karen Yeung
Obvious star of the show. I quite like her facial features and her slit eyes alot. Her body is slimmer and more toned. Very obvious from 38:15 when she furiously banging with the scholar and in lotus position. But I fully recommend watching from 28:57 onwards all the way and you can see the contrast of the 2 bodies between Karen and Tung Yi.

Notable mentions: 23:36 when Karen dancing solo to entice the customers. Sexy without giving away too much. I would add that watching from 22:05 and you can also compare the 3 girls easily and get an overall feel of their vibes. As like in a fishtank, different bros sure will have different fancy.

54:30 onwards the so-called blindfold scene with Karen and Elvis, although Elvis also allow his subordinate to play with her. Nothing much to say other than super obvious both guys have fun sucking on Karen's tits. Plot-wise remember I said about CIP in woman he love? The way Elvis cum and after that rest on Karen's tits...that set the stage for Tung Yi to take revenge.

46:12 torture scene on Karen. Not really a fan of torture scenes hence why I never list down. But anyway it was more funny to see King's facial expressions when torturing Karen with the frog. More excuse to see Karen nude.

Last edited by okcieMon; 26-05-2022 at 01:56 PM.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No one like Karen Yeung? Her neh neh in sex and zen 3 damn juicy
Who is the lady who was rape by the prisoners? Also solid figure and slutty
Yes I like Karen Yeung and Chung Chun. And as for the lady first part got rape by guards and prisoners from 1:58, her name is Christine Hung Hiu-Wan. Agree very much with you. I like her big boobies. Also got act in other Cat III shows

https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mht...isplay_set=eng
Old 26-05-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Lai Lai let me come help. Pardon my limited knowledge. Here to share and do correct me if I wrong. For Sex and Zen 3, focus is on Karen Yeung and Tung Yi. Can easily compare the 3 girls' figures from 6:25 onwards during King's mamasan inspection scene.

Picture for discussion sake

Pink = Tung Yi
My least favourite of the 3. Smallest boobs and she has this resting bitch face. But at least she play the role of the villain well in this movie.

Notable mentions at 31:30 when she give fire and ice bbbj to Elvis Tsui. See her tongue curl lick and swallow the chilli. The subsequent banging with Elvis ended with him cumming on her and she have this dulan look cos Elvis say only CIP in woman he like.

1:04:25 Tung Yi as the adulteress waiting for her accomplice bang her doggy. Bonus points for her bitch face look when she drop the hot tea on her lover's cock, leading to him banging her harder

1:28:02 onwards Tung Yi banging the scholar and have all the sex positions naming in chinese on the side. Memorable because the scholar learnt these exact positions from this crazy martial arts guy at 1:01:37 and he use these trick to expose the adulteress. Quite funny to see crazy martial arts guy do all these positions. He learn from the master well.

Blue = Chung Chun
Notable only scene in the mamasan inspection part and the lesbian scene with Karen from 13:35. Lesbian scene can see both their bodies very good. I like both very much but I would add that Chung Chun a bit more voluptuous and have a bit more body fat whereas Karen is more toned. If folks like Chung Chun alot can check out The Fruit is Swelling 1997. A timeless Cat III classic and I think Chung Chun is quite a household name in Cat III movies.

Green = Karen Yeung
Obvious star of the show. I quite like her facial features and her slit eyes alot. Her body is slimmer and more toned. Very obvious from 38:15 when she furiously banging with the scholar and in lotus position. But I fully recommend watching from 28:57 onwards all the way and you can see the contrast of the 2 bodies between Karen and Tung Yi.

Notable mentions: 23:36 when Karen dancing solo to entice the customers. Sexy without giving away too much. I would add that watching from 22:05 and you can also compare the 3 girls easily and get an overall feel of their vibes. As like in a fishtank, different bros sure will have different fancy.

54:30 onwards the so-called blindfold scene with Karen and Elvis, although Elvis also allow his subordinate to play with her. Nothing much to say other than super obvious both guys have fun sucking on Karen's tits. Plot-wise remember I said about CIP in woman he love? The way Elvis cum and after that rest on Karen's tits...that set the stage for Tung Yi to take revenge.

46:12 torture scene on Karen. Not really a fan of torture scenes hence why I never list down. But anyway it was more funny to see King's facial expressions when torturing Karen with the frog. More excuse to see Karen nude.
Excellent Review!!!
Old 26-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Knn! Clap clap for all the bros!
Old 26-05-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes I like Karen Yeung and Chung Chun. And as for the lady first part got rape by guards and prisoners from 1:58, her name is Christine Hung Hiu-Wan. Agree very much with you. I like her big boobies. Also got act in other Cat III shows

https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mht...isplay_set=eng
Any website to watch all of christine hung movies?
Old 27-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

This site can watch a lot

https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/伦理--2021--.html
Old 27-05-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. This one good site with some chinese subs. Some vids not working though.

Reason why we appreciate Cat III movies partly also nostalgia. Last time remember schooling days with pirated vcds. Then first time see naked girl and sometimes those full nude ones. We only catch wind of those few famous actress names or at most remember this so and so really hot actress with damn good body.

Now with internet streaming and google, can easily find out info on which actress. Can easily rewind rewatch on better vid quality and even catch hold of those other actress whose name not so well known. Knn have you ever tried watching on pirated vcd? Difficult to rewind and enjoy the good bits. Also afraid spoil the vcd.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Wasted hk don’t make them anymore. Now can only rely on Jap. Any good Ang mo ones? The rest all cmi. Korean one also so so
Old 27-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wasted hk don’t make them anymore. Now can only rely on Jap. Any good Ang mo ones? The rest all cmi. Korean one also so so
I think it's not so much about HK not making it anymore. Nowadays with internet, youngsters can easily and readily find the more hardcore stuff and have so many options also. Note that HK Cat III is peanuts compared to the stuff out there now.

Picture us 20 plus years ago pirated vcd time with dialup internet modem. Our best option would be all these Cat III HK movies and some Jap AV ones. That's why I say is nostalgia.

Anyway for angmo ones, I quite like this movie Malena starring Monica Bellucci. Voluptuous figure and the show pair her with this young boy boy since she is his object of fantasy. Also to add on The Dreamers starring Eva Green. Got her full nude scene.
Old 27-05-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
I think it's not so much about HK not making it anymore. Nowadays with internet, youngsters can easily and readily find the more hardcore stuff and have so many options also. Note that HK Cat III is peanuts compared to the stuff out there now.

Picture us 20 plus years ago pirated vcd time with dialup internet modem. Our best option would be all these Cat III HK movies and some Jap AV ones. That's why I say is nostalgia.

Anyway for angmo ones, I quite like this movie Malena starring Monica Bellucci. Voluptuous figure and the show pair her with this young boy boy since she is his object of fantasy. Also to add on The Dreamers starring Eva Green. Got her full nude scene.

Jennifer connelly have some impressive racks when she was young and show bush in some movie.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Now I can only rely on jav. At least got some storyline unlike US which is all about hardcore

Big cock subordinate fucked big tits wife
Old 28-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quite funny to be honest. The first time I watched cat III is with my school mates. I can’t believe how hk can make such movies. So funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1