The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

I was getting maximum sexual enjoyment from my steady partner. Name it, have it. Blowjob, handjob, cum in mouth, breast fuck, ass rimming, multiple sex positions etc. Of course there are somethings she won't do like swallow or anal sex, but in every session we had, we enjoyed each other thoroughly. Maybe it's time to stop all the nonsense outside.

Maybe not.

Once again, lust look over logic as I met up with Kathy once again. We spoke little, but from our short conversation, she didn't seem happy with her boyfriend. For whatever reasons in detail, I wasn't sure. Well if she was happy and contented, she won't have checked into a hotel with me. I guessed that she was looking for companionship, where I was looking to release my sexual urge.

One thing about Kathy was she always wore matching lingerie. Much to my liking.

She wasn't one that could turn me on with her looks or figure, so I wasn't bothered to take control during sex which I usually do. For the 2 sessions we had at the same hotel, I initiated the foreplay. Once she got turned on, she took over and did most of the work.

1st session; she gave me a blowjob still with her panties on, which I got so aroused and I cum my whole load into her mouth, and she swallowed everything. After which, we left as I had no urge for sex anymore since I've released.

2nd session; we had sex, with condom on of course. I cummed in missionary position. After resting for a while, she fitted on a new condom for me for another round, this time in cowgirl. My dick wasn't erecting properly due to my lost in interest in her. Either she had difficulty inserting it in, or I wasn't anywhere near cumming. After 30 mins of trying, we gave up. Dressing up, we left the place.

I could only conclude that my interest in her was only valid for one round. If there wasn't genuine feelings, my drive and passion for sex drops. Probably a mental over physical issue.

I needed new excitement. But how? And what?
Old 31-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Winding the time back during poly. I met up with a girl through chatting from MIRC. After a brief phone conversation, we agreed to meet up in Bugis. I had my horrid share of experience from meeting girls online. Most of them I've met, were usually too large in physical frame. I hope it would be different this time round.

Nope, it was not meant to be. My hopes came crashing down when I saw her. She was probably just 1 or 2 cm shorter than me, but she seemed a lot fatter. In any way, she just effectively killed my temptation. Then again, it would be rather rude to just give a lousy excuse and walk away. I'll just stay for a while or so to chat with her before heading off.

While walking, we chatted. I cannot remember the contents of the conversation but it was just some boring words exchanged. She probably liked me a little, but for sure I didn't feel the same. Let's name her Air Pork. Don't get me wrong, not that I am insulting her. The reason shall be revealed later.

A: Let's go look up my friend. She works in OG.
Me: Sure.

We took a short walk to OG. Friend? Maybe she looked better? Or maybe worse?

The friend turned out to be a salesgirl working in OG, and she looked a lot better than A. A little on the plump side, but still wel-shaped. Dressed in pants and jacket over her white top, it complimented her figure. Coupled with her light make-up, she looked mesmerizing. I guessed she was rather well endowed but it was held back by the jacket. I greeted her, and she responded with a smile.

A: This is my friend, Kelly.
Me: Hi, Kelly. Knocking off soon?
K: Yup, about 15 mins time.
A: We wait for you at the bubble tea shop.
K: Ok.

Air Pork then signalled a "5" hand sign to Kelly. WTF I thought? Hi-five here? That's absurd.

Kelly seemed to frowned a little and then passed her a $5 note from her purse. It made my impression of Air Pork even worse.

We ordered bubble tea and waited for Kelly. Fortunately it didn't take too long. Kelly soon joined us. With obvious intent, I directed my attention on Kelly and almost ignoring Air Pork.

K: It's getting late, let's head home.
Me: Where do you live?
K: Chai Chee. You?
Me: Tampines. So you'll be taking the train or the bus?
K: I am taking the direct bus home.
Me: That's great. I can switch bus from your stop. I hate taking the train anyway.

We did this all right in the face of Air Pork. She frowned big time, but there was nothing she could do about it. Thankfully, she wasn't on the same route as us, so we were left alone.

On the bus ride to her place, we chatted happily. Even as we alighted, I requested to have a chat under her void deck and she readily agreed.

K: You mind if I smoke?
Me: Nope, go ahead.
K: You want one?
Me: I don't smoke.
K: Really? You certainly don't look like a non-smoker.
Me: I get that all the time. It's just my looks, but it doesn't bother me already.
K: Haha! You're cute.

Actually I minded. But I had to choose the right words to use. No choice I had to bear with the smoke as she puffed away.

Me: Btw, how long have you known Air Pork?
K: Quite a few years. We knew each other since secondary school. Why?
Me: Well, sorry if I had to be blunt, but I didn't like the idea when she borrowed money from you just now.
K: Common. She's out of job while I am working. So as and when she needs a few bucks I'l just pass to her. Friends for so long already, what to do?
Me: I can only say that you are a very nice person.
K: (Giggling) Really?
Me: Of course, if not why would I offer to accompany you home instead of Air Pork?
K: I realized it. It was so obvious. No wonder she looked so unhappy. But trust me, it happened a few times in our group. Guys are just not into her. And look, she's named Air Pork in my mobile. Haha. My younger sister named it.
Me: That's mean. But well, I do agree that she looks like that piggy logo.

We laughed our hearts out.

K: Seriously, why did you want to accompany me back?
Me: Come on, I've got good feelings towards you, so I want to know you better. I just hope you aren't attached.
K: (Giggling) I am not. And I think I like you too.

Bingo! Didn't think it would take me such a short time.

K: It's a bit warm. Can I take off my jacket?
Me: Why not? You don't need to ask me.
K: Cos not good to reveal my chest la...
Me: I would like to see them.

Taking off her jacket, she revealed a pair of bosoms probably a 36C or D held by a flowery bra under her white top. I erected instantly.

Me: It's big.
K: My friends say so too.
Me: You are really pretty.

Our eyes locked, and our lips came closer. We started frenching. Making sure no one walked pass, I laid my hands on her tits. They sure felt firm.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 14
MyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story .
Old 06-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

As daring as I was, there was no way I was going to proceed any further in the public. Neither was she. We kept our urges in check before things went overboard.

K: So we're steady now?
Me: Of course, I am not a player.
K: It's quite fast though.
Me: Do you like me?
K: Yes...
Me: Then the feeling is mutual. Why bother if it's fast or not?
K: Ok. But there is something I need to tell you.
Me: I'm listening.
K: But I am afraid to say it. You might change your mind about being together.
Me: Rest assure not. Just say
K: I've been pretty hurt by my ex. He did a lot of nonsense to me. I am still very haunted by it.
Me: What did he do?
K: He wanted only my body. He took my virginity.
Me: Virgin or not, you are still you. I don't mind.
K: But I am afraid I won't be able to have sex with you.
Me: Don't worry about that. We should take things slow. I've got my own method of not having sex yet enjoying.
K: How?
Me: You'll find out in due time. It's getting late, better go home and rest. I've got lessons next day as well.
K: Ok, so when do I see you again?
Me: I'll call you once I reach home.
K: I will be waiting. Love you.
Me: Me too. Bye.
K: Bye.

I proceed to the bus stop for my bus home. In the bus, I prided myself on how easy I managed to hook up Kelly with my charm and wits. I wasn't bothered with the issue of no sex. I need not have sex if I was satisfied with heavy petting. Had to play it safe; should anything go wrong, things would spiral out of control. I called her when I reached home, just to assure her.

Over the period of 2 weeks, I got to know her more through going out and meeting her friends. Her group of friends, which included Air Pork, was mostly a group of school dropouts, either holding part time jobs or jobless. Most of them smoked as well. Just a group of "lians" coming together. As cool as I behaved, I was obviously out of place with the group due to my upbringing. I've never bothered to hang out with such people even from younger age till now. The discipline in me kept me off the path of being led astray and spoiling my health.

Anyway, the main purpose it to buy time and get her in bed. That's all I am after. I don't see why I should be with her for the long term.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 07-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
Loveladies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah wei bro, thanks for sharing all your juicy stories. its a dream to have such lifestyle. maybe im not getting enough here. somehow i agree on the best move is being persistent and patient with the ladies. even lians are lovely once they unzip their facade. hope to hear so much more from u. ASAP!!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
indomitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue to recall those days.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BoundToBio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for sharing with us your story. Please continue!
Old 07-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 16
zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!

Nice story TS... Keep it going!
Old 08-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Thanks for the feedback. Up my points if possible. Shall be continuing the story.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

One night on the phone.

K: What time is your lesson starting tomorrow?
Me: Late, starting at about 2. What shift you working tomorrow?
K: Off day. You want to meet up before you go for lesson?
Me: Great idea. I love to see you. But where you want to go? Can't possibly go shopping at such an early timing.
K: How about you come over to my place? So I can sleep in a little longer. Hee..
Me: Sure, but who else is home?
K: Only myself. Parents will be out working. Younger sis out schooling.
Me: All right. What time you want me to be there?
K: 10 will be good. Too early I might not be able to wake up.

As I put ended the call, I felt elated. The time is finally near! As excited as I was, I avoided gaming on my PS2 or chatting online and went to bed earlier than usual to wake up in time the next day.

As the alarm went off, I got up without lazing and went straight to wash up. I took extra efforts to brush my teeth clean, shampoo and soaped myself thoroughly. I shaved clean for a clean cut look. After drying myself, I picked on a nice pair of briefs for the action later. I clothed up and sprayed some perfume on myself. I took my bag and out of the house I went. During the journey on the bus, the thought of the later action got me erected.

Arriving at the destination, I alighted and walked over to her block. I gave her a call before going into the lift. She was awoken by the handphone obviously from the dreamy voice.

She opened the door and let me in.

K: Give me a moment, I go wash up a little. You can go into my room first.

I went into her room and waited for her. My erection was hard to bear with...
Old 08-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Sidetrack a little before continuing my story...

Perhaps it's me, or maybe due to my experience. Somehow i've grown a certain fetish for panties. No, I don't wear or smell them. It's like I prefer the girl to be wearing her panties until it's time for oral or sex. Then again, I've done oral and sex with the panties on.

While many prefer thongs or G-strings, my preference is the regular bikini briefs. While many prefer colors like black or red, I prefer lighter ones like pink and yellow. Weird huh?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

looking forward to more
Old 14-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

She came back into her room after a brief wash up. She looked a lot more awake now and her hair is combed properly. She looked pretty cute in her T-shirt and shorts. She closed the door behind her, but I doubt she locked it.

Me: Come here my dear.

I extended out my arms and beckoned for her, while seated on her bed. She obliged and sat on my lap, laying her arms over my neck while mine over her waist. We began off frenching wildly and wetly like hungry beasts just awoken.

We laid down on the bed and continued. I groped her D cup breast over her T-shirt, making her moan a little. Just as we were going to carry on forward, I heard some sounds outside.

Me: Is there anyone else in the house?
K: No, why?
Me: I heard the door opening.
K: Don't joke with me, I didn't hear anything. You are too paranoid.

"Kelly!"

A manly but gently voice filled the air.

Damn it! We quickly tidied up and jumped out of bed. Fortunately we haven't undressed. As she went out, I moved to seat on the floor instead. I braced for the any shit.

A white haired man walked in and gave me a smile.

"Uncle."

I gave a faint smile and addressed him. He acknowledged and walked out. Soon, I heard the distinct sound of people leaving and the door closing.

She came back into the room.

K: It was my grandparents. They came over to drop some groceries. Sorry about that.
Me: It gave me quite a shock. But your grandfather didn't say anything?
K: He told me you look pretty decent, and warned me gently not to misbehave.
Me: That's rather special of him. So shall we continue?
K: (Giggling) So not romantic.

She turned her back towards me and began to undress. First was her T-shirt that she laid over a chair followed by her shorts and bra which she did the same. Now she's left with only pink undies, I was excited.

K: Come, take off your clothes, else will be crumpled.

I followed her instructions and stripped to my briefs. We then went back to bed and continued.

Her nipples easily erected after just sucking them for a while. Coupled with my massaging of her breasts, she was enjoying the sensation with moans and groans of approval. As I rubbed her pussy over her panties, it was wet already. I reached my hands into her undies and fingered her. She moaned like a wild bitch.

K: Oh it so good! Ah! I want more!

I fingered with more pace and haste. With the other hand fondling one breasts and my mouth sucking on the other, she was enjoying a 3 way mode.
Old 18-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

She reached for my erected dick and fondled it over the briefs. Somehow, the urge to cum was very high and I didn't want to yet. I pushed away her hand to prevent her from going any further. She seemed surprised that I did so.

Her panties were wet on the crotch area after the stimulation I gave her. I parted her legs and mounted her, albeit with our underwear still on and began grinding. I couldn't withhold the urge to cum and released after 5 minutes of grinding. But I didn't let her know. I made it like I was still going strong, though I've wetted my briefs already. I carried on grinding and got myself hard again. I guided her hand to do a handjob for me.

K: Did you shoot? So wet.
Me: Nope, long way to go. You are not very good eh?
K: Hey! I'll show you!

She commenced to give me a hastier handjob. I could keep under control since I've cummed once just awhile ago. My composure set off her ego.

She pulled down my briefs and mounted me instead. I could feel her wet panties as she grinded me now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1