The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

Bro here please share your experience.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

haha dont worry maybe will unblock when she itchy. just guilt causing her to take this action.

had a milf (div) before that stayed nearby my house. used wechat ppl nearby to chitchat. noticed her posts borderline narcissistic. so chatted her up. fast forward 2 meets, one day she asked me go over her house after her son slept. we watched netflix in the living room and then we got frisky. kissed and then started removing her clothes. fucked her in a few positions in the living room fully naked. somehow that time didnt think abt what if her son woke up and go to living room. Her living room dont even have curtain but by that time didnt care too much. she later proceeded to become my fb and we had many more adventures thereafter

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Wechat search nearby has been the most successful.
Housewives who don’t work and stay at home while their husband are at work.
Swim at my condo pool during daytime (I am a full time trader, a lot of time during the day)
Meet those lonelyhousewives.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!

Depends on the lady. If she’s ok with it. Normally, it happens when no condom is around. Did it before, the lady say she will know how to deal properly after I ‘shoot’. So I was ok. Feeling is better.
Old 10-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So in the end, did you shoot inside?
Old 10-02-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
So in the end, did you shoot inside?
No. Dare not. Later when go back hubby see the wet panties with cum how
Old 10-02-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Yr title like scolding ppl
Old 10-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No. Dare not. Later when go back hubby see the wet panties with cum how
You can shoot and block her back.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Wechat search nearby has been the most successful.
Housewives who don’t work and stay at home while their husband are at work.
Swim at my condo pool during daytime (I am a full time trader, a lot of time during the day)
Meet those lonelyhousewives.
Power! Flexible hours and able to try out various housewives.
Upped you with my humble points.
Old 11-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I met a 30 plus housewife on wechat.Chat for afew month and finally met and went hotel.Her looks not good, body also out of shape due to childbirth but personality very good. Never talk about money.Can do raw as already went for procedure so wont get pregnant.But still shot outside.Both of us are busy and we met once in a while
Old 11-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Wow i wish i have the luck to hook up 1 housewife haha
Old 12-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Lowrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow i wish i have the luck to hook up 1 housewife haha
You can try using wechat and search for people nearby
Old 13-02-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Most on tinder are legit single. Fuck a lot of them now. Like 100. Soon 40 will get married and you can return to fuck like 5-10 wives.
Old 13-02-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowrain View Post
You can try using wechat and search for people nearby
It is no use.You won't get any response from them. I have tried many times but none of them responded.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 13-02-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

those who use ppl nearby in wechat and didnt get any, try this la
1. do up ur profile so ppl can kpo can check profile wont run.
2. pfp dont need to be super ham but make sure no dick pic
3. realise that the ppl who appear on ppl nearby also bored abit else their profile also wont appear. u are not the only one they are chatting with so start with a topic on something in their profile if its shared.

tbh, in my area de i legit did alot of girls from using this method. and most of them are pretty easy to go down. Goodluck bros

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1