The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
OPP

The purpose of this thread as the title suggests, we are talking about OPP.
For us guys, OPP = Other People’s Pussy.
For the gals. OPP = Other People’s Penis.

In essence, OPP is Other People’s Property.
It is an acquired taste, I know, and I will admit.

This hip-hop classic (1991) has been hailed as the anthem on OPP.
And the chorus of this song is "Are u down with OPP”.

So this is what this thread is about, "are u down with OPP".

Old 10-05-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Let’s just share your experiences about OPP.
Which means your stories of your journey with OPP.

Some call it cheats, lying and unfaithful.
Honestly it depends on the context if u are married or attached.

Most importantly we are not here to judge, let’s leave the sanctimonious hypocrite higher moral ground crap aside.
The reason we are here, are for the pussies.

OPP or not, doesn’t make u holier than thou.
So let’s cut the crap and make this thread a learning portal.

Share your good and bad experience dealing with OPP.
Could be married women, someone’s significant others or partner.

No judgement here and don’t need to justify your actions.
We all have a dick, we know, and we are way past the judgment phase on others.

And if u are a gal and willing to share, oh hell yeah, we are all ears!
Please share with us your experience. Or your rants.
Better, share your tested and proven strategies for scoring OPP and maintaining them.

And if your partner, spouse or significant other was/is the one straying and snacking away, share your rant and frustration here with us.

As long as u were or are in such OPP business, please share it here with us!

If u are part of the LGBTQIA movement, u are also welcomed to share your stories here!

Old 10-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Let’s just share your experiences about OPP.
Which means your stories of your journey with OPP.

Some call it cheats, lying and unfaithful.
Honestly it depends on the context if u are married or attached.

Most importantly we are not here to judge, let’s leave the sanctimonious hypocrite higher moral ground crap aside.
The reason we are here, are for the pussies.

OPP or not, doesn’t make u holier than thou.
So let’s cut the crap and make this thread a learning portal.

Share your good and bad experience dealing with OPP.
Could be married women, someone’s significant others or partner.

No judgement here and don’t need to justify your actions.
We all have a dick, we know, and we are way past the judgment phase on others.

And if u are a gal and willing to share, oh hell yeah, we are all ears!
Please share with us your experience. Or your rants.
Better, share your tested and proven strategies for scoring OPP and maintaining them.

And if your partner, spouse or significant other was/is the one straying and snacking away, share your rant and frustration here with us.

As long as u were or are in such OPP business, please share it here with us!

If u are part of the LGBTQIA movement, u are also welcomed to share your stories here!

I am kind of notoriously infamous for OPP...die siah...dun wanna say too much first cos will spoiler lol
Old 10-05-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I am kind of notoriously infamous for OPP...die siah...dun wanna say too much first cos will spoiler lol
Awesome to your wealth of experience.
Spill it and share so we can all benefit
Old 10-05-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Awesome to your wealth of experience.
Spill it and share so we can all benefit
Wait for one of my story reach that point bah
oh wait...is that a spoiler already lol

From back of my head I can at least remember myself bedding 4 married women already...*sighs*
Old 10-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

I will throw in my 2 cents along the way here.
Briefly I will share the qualities I think one should have when looking actively for OPP or at least the kind of qualities u should have in the event an OPP comes your way.

And don’t get me wrong. I am no guru in this.
I may have a few OPP journeys along the way but I have also crashed and burned numerous times before I stumbled upon OPP worthy of my time and commitment.

As of now, I have a few OPP (married women) that I am ‘committed’ to on top of my own marriage.
My ‘collection’ of OPP are mostly of the older nature.
The youngest in my ‘collection’ is 35 years old.
The rest are pretty much in the older range.

So if u tabulate these raw data, u might probably come up with a matrix table of probabilities.
Like, for an average Joe like me who is 51 years old with median income my likely hood of scoring OPP from the age of 30 years old is lower as compared to a 40-year-old pussy for example.

Generally, I think this is the direction of this thread is heading.
Hopefully more value in terms of insights and revelations.
The floor is open to everyone, please go ahead and take it.

Old 11-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Briefly I will share the qualities I think one should have when looking actively for OPP or at least the kind of qualities u should have in the event an OPP comes your way.

I may have a few OPP journeys along the way but I have also crashed and burned numerous times before I stumbled upon OPP worthy of my time and commitment.

As of now, I have a few OPP (married women) that I am ‘committed’ to on top of my own marriage.

So if u tabulate these raw data, u might probably come up with a matrix table of probabilities.
Like, for an average Joe like me who is 51 years old with median income my likely hood of scoring OPP from the age of 30 years old is lower as compared to a 40-year-old pussy for example.

Ah...statistics eh? That's an interesting talk.

Well while I was talking of historical, outside of my "full-time" commitments I do have one married lady in her 30s, while I myself am at my 40s. I guess in other aspect I might be similar (median income, not a muscleman, average Sam). I guess when it comes to hits the hits will edge closer to our age within 10 years, while anyone younger would taper off. At least that's what we are looking at now?

For my past experience I had 1 of my age while I was in late 20s, then 1 a few years younger than myself in my 30s, and one ONS that slipped past me (I liked her but she didn't seem interested to continue) and probably like 6-8 years younger than me.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ah...statistics eh? That's an interesting talk.

Well while I was talking of historical, outside of my "full-time" commitments I do have one married lady in her 30s, while I myself am at my 40s. I guess in other aspect I might be similar (median income, not a muscleman, average Sam). I guess when it comes to hits the hits will edge closer to our age within 10 years, while anyone younger would taper off. At least that's what we are looking at now?

For my past experience I had 1 of my age while I was in late 20s, then 1 a few years younger than myself in my 30s, and one ONS that slipped past me (I liked her but she didn't seem interested to continue) and probably like 6-8 years younger than me.
Oh man this is good talk.
Yes the tapering effect with respects to age gap, income gap and ethnicity/cultural differences.
We can collate all these raw pointers later but yes these are the stuff we can share, collate and form a rough outline or guideline of sorts.
Not necessary to increase our chances of hits but rather to act as filters and not waste time at those with low probability hits.

For starters, let's take me as example.
I would emit an imaginary 'aura' and this would place possible targets for hits. Only possible.

My aura would be based on my age, income, ethnicity and also body types.
So far my track record shows that with what i have now i can get a 15 years younger than me within my aura. The oldest i have now is 10 years older than me (61 year old).
So work on this data to establish a credible and accurate aura. Like a trawler with net and trawl the ocean floor for targets.

The variables will come from me and the targets as well.
Like those 5 years or 10 years into marriage,would they be more susceptible to be within my aura despite fulfilling the other variables.

Also those who are housewives with/out kids, how would these sway the aura.

There is also one key pointer that i discovered long time ago.
The potential targets themselves, their growing up years with their parents has an effect on their willingness to stray.
Especially those with manipulative and toxic parents.
I have 3 of these women in tow now who have such parents.

I'll stop for now. Let's regroup later for more concise and coherent data collection and tally
Old 11-05-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh man this is good talk.
Yes the tapering effect with respects to age gap, income gap and ethnicity/cultural differences.
We can collate all these raw pointers later but yes these are the stuff we can share, collate and form a rough outline or guideline of sorts.
Not necessary to increase our chances of hits but rather to act as filters and not waste time at those with low probability hits.

For starters, let's take me as example.
I would emit an imaginary 'aura' and this would place possible targets for hits. Only possible.

My aura would be based on my age, income, ethnicity and also body types.
So far my track record shows that with what i have now i can get a 15 years younger than me within my aura. The oldest i have now is 10 years older than me (61 year old).
So work on this data to establish a credible and accurate aura. Like a trawler with net and trawl the ocean floor for targets.

The variables will come from me and the targets as well.
Like those 5 years or 10 years into marriage,would they be more susceptible to be within my aura despite fulfilling the other variables.

Also those who are housewives with/out kids, how would these sway the aura.

There is also one key pointer that i discovered long time ago.
The potential targets themselves, their growing up years with their parents has an effect on their willingness to stray.
Especially those with manipulative and toxic parents.
I have 3 of these women in tow now who have such parents.

I'll stop for now. Let's regroup later for more concise and coherent data collection and tally
U r starting to make this into a science. I have yet to overthink the details honestly.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
U r starting to make this into a science. I have yet to overthink the details honestly.
When we have enough of sharing here, an outline a vague pattern will appear and from there, we can further science the fuck out of it
Old 11-05-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
When we have enough of sharing here, an outline a vague pattern will appear and from there, we can further science the fuck out of it
Let's wait for other contributions then, while we collect our thoughts
Old 11-05-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's wait for other contributions then, while we collect our thoughts
Yes and mean time we should gather more stories on those failed missions. Failed-launches or simply duds.
I have many failed attempts for the past 30 years i think i can sense a 'no, thank you' right away with just an eye contact

From those failed attempts or failures we can better and refine our search/scanning techniques

Personally i have stopped searching for new OPP.
Enough already. I am 51 and have a few on the sides, enough.
There is only so much time and energy left for a 51 year old married man to cater to others after my family and my own, me time
Old 11-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

PSA:
A disclaimer on all the advice, views and recommendation coming from me
Old 11-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I think 40s is the vulnerable zone for women to stray especially if their husband can’t satisfy them anymore but they getting hornier.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

For starters, my profiling of potentially prime targets to become OPP

Women in the range of mid 30's to early 40's.
Married for more than 4 years.
Working women and earn less than their man.
Has to contribute to monthly household expenses.
Already have kid/s (less than 3 years old)
Living with her in laws all under one roof.
Average looking.
Middle class income earners.
Her husband, average looking.
Her husband has higher education background then her.
She commutes to work by public transport.
She loves to keep up with appearances.
She is socially active through various courses and classes as part of her 'me time'.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1