The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Sentinel_knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Helper 6 yrs, my FB 2 yrs!

Looking to pen down a story. Let me give a brief insight, if bros are keen, i will continue.

Year 20xx
With the birth of my 1st child, my wife and me decided to explore hiring a helper as we agreed that having a helper beat putting my child in infantcare. A few plus points, with the same amount of money, child will be taken care of and housework will be done.

To my delight, my wife was not keen in Milf helper, thus we chose a indon helper of age 23. Pic is not really a looker, not that i notice her straight away, as the primary focus was on a trusty helper.

For the 1st 6 months, i had my share of prob with her, as usual, everything yes sir, yes sir! But never perform! However as time goes by, she starts to become better and soon was able to communicate with us! Being a young gal, she is naive and yet proud, and her smile will cool off any anger that i build up. Slowly i started to realise what a beauty she is.....

Dimples when she smile, a pair of eyes to melt any man away, hour glass figure despite giving birth to a child, and my fantasy, a pair of big knockers!

Communication improves and soon she was tellig me bout her family, herself. And she works hard to win the trust of us. We started to treat her like our younger sister and she started to open up more to us.

And once she was comfortable with us, she starts to be more relax, and thats when i would catch her occassional downblouse, during diaper change, when she has to bend low, the peep on her cleavage would make my brother hard and make me long to see more. Imagine, deep "longgang" on a pair of d cuppers........

Should i continue?
Old 28-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 15
badboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to all
Re: My Helper 6 yrs, my FB 2 yrs!

yes 1st camper
Old 28-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Yes yes, please do continue!
Old 28-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

yes please!
Old 28-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

D cup

Bookmarked

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 29-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue Bro...

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 29-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Continue with the D cup conquest bro
Old 29-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 29-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

camping

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 29-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel_knight View Post
Should i continue?
You most definitely should haha...
Old 29-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

continue ts, support
Old 29-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Abernathy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!
Old 29-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS...please go on
Old 29-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. look forward to it.
Old 30-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Sentinel_knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cont......

For the first couple of years, nothing serious happens, with occassional downblouse, which is a bonus after a hard day work. She work well, however, it seems that she does take special care of my needs, the drinks i prefer, the food i enjoy and pays particular attention on all the instructions that i have mention, be it big or small. Of cos, i brush it off as she being really meticulous and since i am her paymaster, its her duty to be like that.

This went on till when my wife had a job change, being a frequent traveller, the sex life that we use to enjoy come to almost a standstill, i might be the only one having this problem. But Sex was almost non existant, with excuses like "i am tired", "u not tired meh", "only have sex in your mind"

Beig left alone and thirsty for sex, i begin exploring ways to release, and on a particular night.

My Helper, Inuyuis was carrying out her usual task after putting my child to sleep. The only difference that i notice was an oversize tshirt. As she starts to mop the floor while i was watching TV, and when she was mopping underneath the sofa... I almost gasp out, i was shown a full cleavage downblouse, all the way to her belly button, special thanks to the tshirt with a wide neck opening...
Her figure was "wow", twin peaks, fleshy, bouncy, fair cover by what it seems like an undersize bra.... And trailing down to a flat and lean tummy...

Suddenly she looks up and i had to quickly turn my graze away. She murmur "sorry" and tuck the neckline under her chin... I was shock... Asking myself...
Did she know i was staring? Did she do it on purpose? Anymore to come?

To my dismay, she starts to put on normal tshirt from the next day onwards and was super careful regarding her downblouse...

I know that i have to see that twin peak again...... But how?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1