The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shootandzao123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Wah Lao... KC queen back in focus again...
😂😂 miss her mahh, sorry bro. Still hoping that she is back LOL
Old 27-07-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
58 per hour, can try. I made reservations liao. Will share FR here
Serangoon Gardens area my playground.. tho now only 1/10 as active as my younger days.

Been to M*z* a couple of times only, but I understand that if you take the $58 package, the boss will not allow any specials - no oil/essential oil treatment.

Only if you take the $88 package, and if the lady is comfortable with you, you might be able to get some extra stuff....

So, my personal verdict is.. if you are seriously looking for extra, take you own chances if you go M*z*..
Old 27-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jervis43 View Post
Just tried a MP that opened like 2, 3 months ago. It is located at second floor of a famous Sxxg Kxx fishball noodle along YCK Road. Planned to have a decent massage coz recently having stiff neck. Saw their FB page got male masseurs so tot of giving a try. But eventually still a YST ML gave me standard body massage and trying to activate me by touching those sensitive area. Lol... At the end I still took the HJ by adding another 50 as their business is quite bad.
Massage not bad though. Another place to consider in future.
Mine also new acc... haha... but believe it or not, I'm not new to the forum..

Anyway, just wanted to comment on the above joint... I just dropped by it yesterday, as one of my regular girl just went over there to work (yesterday 1st day). Don't think they have many girls there now.. but A**y is always worth it.

A**y ended her short stay at Forest and is now here. For those who knows her, needless to say. For those who do not, can only say she is one of those syt that is at least a 9/10 in looks, 9/10 in figure (only missing part is her A+ boobs), and 9/10 in service attitude.
Old 27-07-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Anyone tried ser***ty spa? can pm me?
I just Pmed a couple of bros on the above spa...

In general, the girls there are paid full time job rate. Unlike some other class 3 spas, where the girls virtually don't earn much except from specials. So, girls from above are not supposed to do any specials.
Old 27-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I just Pmed a couple of bros on the above spa...

In general, the girls there are paid full time job rate. Unlike some other class 3 spas, where the girls virtually don't earn much except from specials. So, girls from above are not supposed to do any specials.
No leh. Nice environment but certainly can unlock on day one
Old 27-07-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Serangoon Gardens area my playground.. tho now only 1/10 as active as my younger days.

Been to M*z* a couple of times only, but I understand that if you take the $58 package, the boss will not allow any specials - no oil/essential oil treatment.

Only if you take the $88 package, and if the lady is comfortable with you, you might be able to get some extra stuff....

So, my personal verdict is.. if you are seriously looking for extra, take you own chances if you go M*z*..
Bro.. Can share who are the one that will give extra? The one I always picked at this outlet you mentioned seems to have left before I ask her for contact
Old 27-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
No leh. Nice environment but certainly can unlock on day one
Haha... I don't doubt that. I highlighted not supposed to... I did not say the ladies don't...
Old 27-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00sianzSoulx View Post
Bro.. Can share who are the one that will give extra? The one I always picked at this outlet you mentioned seems to have left before I ask her for contact
My experience at M*z* is limited. I know A** does.. she needed some persuasion cos I tried her some time ago when the shop was relatively new. After 1st visit, it was automatic.

For the rest, I'm sure some of them do, but also very sure some of the older ones don't...

So... try at your own risk!
Old 27-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My experience at M*z* is limited. I know A** does.. she needed some persuasion cos I tried her some time ago when the shop was relatively new. After 1st visit, it was automatic.

For the rest, I'm sure some of them do, but also very sure some of the older ones don't...

Oh this one.. Heard she quite ang pai together with Y
Old 27-07-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:

How much was the tip?
Old 28-07-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
How much was the tip?
Think it was standard a blue note.. she did not want to allow autoroam initially... but I persisted.. so in the end I got my way, tipped $80 in the end.

Usual caveat applies... what one gets may not be automatic for others...
Old 28-07-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Think it was standard a blue note.. she did not want to allow autoroam initially... but I persisted.. so in the end I got my way, tipped $80 in the end.

Usual caveat applies... what one gets may not be automatic for others...
Thanks bro, that adds up to $168. Since she was reluctant for autoroam, I assume she was siaming like hell all the way?
Old 28-07-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
Anyone tried K***s Spa at Serangoon North Ave 1? See facebook like nice leh
88 p massage thingy...
tried once but no GQ
did not went again
Old 28-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Thanks bro, that adds up to $168. Since she was reluctant for autoroam, I assume she was siaming like hell all the way?
Well... she was like "I never do this before... wait later boss see..." while she was wanking me off... how far can she siam while jerking me off! Haha!

I just tried and tried slowly... telling her it's fine.. no one can see... I think key is not to be too aggressive.. 女孩子要哄的... eventually took off the buckle of the bra and roam..

Well, as I said, this was in the earlier days... probably around 2 months ago... she might be very used to it by now.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: North East area

Quote:
Well... she was like "I never do this before... wait later boss see..." while she was wanking me off...

Well, as I said, this was in the earlier days... probably around 2 months ago... she might be very used to it by now.
Now, she will use one hand to unbuckle her bra and the other hand to take a towel preparing to wipe you after finishing you off.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread