The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex Addiction? Vicious Cycle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap View Post
Sometimes I regret not investing earlier too. Maybe now can retired already. Last time young really chiong until $0 every month. This is the problem when you don’t have a gf yet. But now that I look back, it was a lot more fun last time. The FL and ML these days are very different.
yes the mls want fast money, 15 mins you faster faster cum... most are older married or divorced with kids and still come out to earn secretly behind their husbands backs,some mls even more power, 2 husbands one in china and one in singapore,,, multiple sources of income
Old 27-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
yes the mls want fast money, 15 mins you faster faster cum... most are older married or divorced with kids and still come out to earn secretly behind their husbands backs,some mls even more power, 2 husbands one in china and one in singapore,,, multiple sources of income
Just like some singapore men, multiple family and offspring. We go international. Lol.

Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
Vietnam
Myanmar
Laos
China
Mongolia
Old 21-04-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
I work in a high stress environment (fintech if some wants to know) so if I don't jerk it out or have sex, I will feel even more stressed and frustrated. For me, I have 4 options to release my stress. Sex / Food / Alcohol/ Gambling.

Food / Alcohol damage body
Sex / Gambling damage wallet and gambling damage even more than sex thanks to our govt levy and the higher addiction to it.

Last time I drown in food because got gf don't want betray her. End up I become bui bui and she left me anyway. So now, I spend more on sex and eat less where possible. HJ can only reduce stress by so much and hard for bui bui to get free sex from fwb / or even get girlfriends. So finding FL/ML to release is my only option.
Do u exercise regularly? Like go jogging, gym or swim?
Old 22-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Going to ATM and withdraw $100 every few days become a thing of the past. Now still enjoying her company and hope it can last forever. No more credit cards or cash advance to feed my sexual needs from SPA.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Do u exercise regularly? Like go jogging, gym or swim?

i don't like to gym because i find it very weird to share an enclosed space where people are breathing hard.

swim and run have but not frequent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1