The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I think why we post the DM photo here is so that we can assess how safe to up them.If they have many boyfriends then no point risking it.
Lol. You do know there is many, i mean MANY more bros who dont use sbf forum right? So how do you want to assess? Nobody here up before doesnt mean nobody else up her.

And what risk do you even mean? Disease? 1 bro here up with condom doesnt mean other bro up with condom too.

Just my opinion, dont play with maid if really have so much concern.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Somemore, read here so many likes to raw and shoot inside.
Maids r well known for raw n telling lies. We need to appreciate maids hardwork in serving the family on workdays n serving the men on off day.

Quote:
I think why we post the DM photo here is so that we can assess how safe to up them.If they have many boyfriends then no point risking it.
There r many white knight lurking in this thread. There r only a handful of samsters here contributing information, 1 maid can easily have at least 30men they have sex with.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I don't like to ask for contacts but does anyone have the helper that meet-up at staircase? Her name starts with "A" and quite popular with bros.

I deleted "Michat" when I settled down with my FB but I remember "A"'s schedule quite relax.

Can PM me if you're willing to share her contact. Many thanks
Afira @ Whampoa? Don't la bro. She's unhygienic and her mouth very smelly.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

What a shock. I recently tried to meet up with scorpio again(popular choice amoung some bros here. I even have have shared her contact with someof you) . WTF she informed me she is now 200. Goodness me. I dont believe this. I used to see her regularly for just 110. Last i saw her was in March 2021.

What have you guys done. Some bros have driven the rate too high. Anyway i have declined and will not see her anymore.

I hope dome one can reopen. This is bad.
Old 07-12-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Gingerbreadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitzzai View Post
@[TABLE][MENTION][sammyboyimage]428527[/sammyboyimage];[/TABLE][/MENTION]

Any bro this this Indo maid before? Any review?
Easy to unlock, this PIA also can CIP if you into it.
Old 07-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Gingerbreadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone tried this pinay?

Ya, but too skinny for my liking, like consume lots of drugs kind. $100 all in
Old 07-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
What a shock. I recently tried to meet up with scorpio again(popular choice amoung some bros here. I even have have shared her contact with someof you) . WTF she informed me she is now 200. Goodness me. I dont believe this. I used to see her regularly for just 110. Last i saw her was in March 2021.

What have you guys done. Some bros have driven the rate too high. Anyway i have declined and will not see her anymore.

Bro, in the first place you shouldn't even give 110. lol You fed the demon and the demon is hungry for more. You only have yourself to blame to be honest.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bobian. Too many guys use their kkb to think. Today I spoke to another helper and she also quoted me $200. Pretty sure some helpers know each other and they share info among themselves just like how we do it here.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 07-12-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Af*** @ Whampoa? Don't la bro. She's unhygienic and her mouth very smelly.
Thanks. Yeah, IIRC some bros mentioned her pussy got smell. Maybe she doesn't take care of herself haha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 07-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol why the number $110 so funny one. Inclusive 10% service charge ah? Hahaha I thought they usually like round numbers one

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 07-12-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Prick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadman View Post
This one $100 only? Can share contact?
Old 07-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Now the maids demand salary 750-900, all Sundays n pH off n one room for her privacy. Now also sell pussy minimum 200 wtf. From last time salary 350, for Bangla to fuck for $5 at staircase. Really gone case cos of white knight n those rich pervert pay them so much. I am predicting one day all these maids will find themselves cannot get a job n will have to let Bangla fuck for $5 again.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
willyabyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadman View Post
Where did u find her contact?! I want hahah
Old 08-12-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
MOH also found that 60 per cent of these 119 cases had late-stage HIV infection at diagnosis.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...n-10-year-year
The maids knows about all these. For 200, they r risking their health. All it takes, is just one final day with the infected men she met.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I have asked around and it seems to be the standard price now. Too many hungry bros stuck here due to border restrictions and end up hunting these DM/DH. That's why it's also hard to get rooms on Sundays. DH/DM have their own communities and words do spread.

I pray that Johor and Batam opens up soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1