The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-12-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Gingerbreadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Lol...as if you can do a smell test before you already spent money on transport, food and hotel room...
I can start fingering her in my car, if got smell, i say today I busy. Very simple. Haha
Old 17-12-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

If room comes with your FB then okay.
Just kidding! Dont angry ah bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
I have a room near Clarke Quay this Sunday. My fb cannot make it. Any one interest can pm me.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Heard the news that super typhoon reaching cebu. Rich guys prepare to give money. House blow away cow dead. No food
Micro Dicky, no one cares what you have to say. It’s not national geographic here.
Still haven't saved $150 have yah? So again no fuck for you. Damn you ugly bastard sure don’t get laid a lot.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows why maids only off on Sundays? If only employers are more relax. I just got to know a DH but we can't meet because I'm mostly busy on weekends. Damn sian sia

Edit: Actually the DH can meet on weekdays but she keep saying she wants to go church on Sundays and that's her only off day. Damn sian that most DH I chat with we can't meet

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-12-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

maids are really just for you to whack and go. no point spending money trying to please them, make them stay. they are just maids.
Old 17-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What are some of the tips to up maids? Recently stumble upon this thread and looking to try on my own. Dating app acc all created liao. Swiping on all the maids
Old 17-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
If room comes with your FB then okay.
Just kidding! Dont angry ah bro.
hahaha. if I can get FB, i wont be offering room lar.
Old 17-12-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

last week was talking to a DH and she's asking for 200. Today, i ask again, price went up to 300. she must be in demand. hai......

Can't wait for borders to fully open.
Old 17-12-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudemar View Post
What are some of the tips to up maids? Recently stumble upon this thread and looking to try on my own. Dating app acc all created liao. Swiping on all the maids
Just treat them with respect lor since they are also human.

Don't need to take things seriously unless you're sure you're the only guy they meeting.

If they ask for money just find out how much some bros normally pay them and don't get carrot chop. IIRC you can just read previous pages.

If you not careful they can also baotoh you on Tiktok hence "treat them with respect"

Some are open minded and will ask what you want while some must put in more effort. Just need some patience.

Don't need be white knight. If something bad happens and you guys stop seeing each other just block her and move on to next DH.

Old 17-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
last week was talking to a DH and she's asking for 200. Today, i ask again, price went up to 300. she must be in demand. hai......

Can't wait for borders to fully open.
Lmao. Just ignore and move on bah. She probably kena those roberts

Old 17-12-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Just treat them with respect lor since they are also human.

Don't need to take things seriously unless you're sure you're the only guy they meeting.

If they ask for money just find out how much some bros normally pay them and don't get carrot chop. IIRC you can just read previous pages.

If you not careful they can also baotoh you on Tiktok hence "treat them with respect"

Some are open minded and will ask what you want while some must put in more effort. Just need some patience.

Don't need be white knight. If something bad happens and you guys stop seeing each other just block her and move on to next DH.
Great tips bro. Thanks for the input man!
Old 17-12-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

38 years old PRC woman charge $120 per hour for bombom.
Worth it??

https://mustsharenews.com/sex-worker-ica-officer/
Old 18-12-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kaibuki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Happened on a sun afternoon so was riding my bike and saw this 2 maid and the dress they wear got me turn on hard so what I did was flash my hard on a few times while sitting beside them think they saw it and talked among themselves went up to them and ask how to go to this place (just to chat them up) and one of the decided to expose her boobs got me even harder another one with her hand accidentally brushing my dick in which she ask do you need help and yes I would say next moment we had a threesome at some staircase cum in both mouth and still not enough so yeap their rest day was my fuck day as I bought 2 of them back home to dump my load
Old 18-12-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaibuki View Post
Happened on a sun afternoon so was riding my bike and saw this 2 maid and the dress they wear got me turn on hard so what I did was flash my hard on a few times while sitting beside them think they saw it and talked among themselves went up to them and ask how to go to this place (just to chat them up) and one of the decided to expose her boobs got me even harder another one with her hand accidentally brushing my dick in which she ask do you need help and yes I would say next moment we had a threesome at some staircase cum in both mouth and still not enough so yeap their rest day was my fuck day as I bought 2 of them back home to dump my load
Looks like you had fun
Old 18-12-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaibuki View Post
school holiday fantasy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1