The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

The second round of games is a challenge game. Complete the challenge, the girl gets to dip for a prize. Unable to complete, or give up, the girl downs a cup of special juice.
Jiao jiao started the round. She picked a card and Feng read out the challenge. "俩人只许用嘴各吃草莓棒的一端,不断裂地将草莓棒吃完即成功。"
I can smell the fragrant of Jiao Jiao's hair as we held onto either end of the pokie stick with our lips. Xiao Yue signalled us to start and the rest started cheering. We did not make much progress initially as we could not coordinate our actions. I use both my hands to hold onto her arms and started to eat the pokie more aggressively. I could feel her sweet breathe as I got nearer. My hands began to gently caress her bare arms as my lips almost touch hers. As we successfully consumed the pokie stick, my lips touch hers ever so lightly, (of course I did it deliberately to 吃豆腐as well as guage how far I can go)my hands held onto her arms until I swallowed all the food in my mouth. The enthusiasm displayed by the rest of the ladies was an encouraging sign. Next up was Feng. Our challenge was to transport a piece of marshmallow with only one side of each of our face and drop it into a glass. I wasn't sure whether the other girls noticed the chemistry between Feng and me. She positioned her face near the marshmallow and allowed my face to pushed it towards her as we gripped on it with our face. She immediately hugged my waist with her left arm while my right arm went round her shoulder and held her close to me. We completed the task quite smoothly.
I encouraged Xiang Jie to step up next. Our challenge was to burst a balloon between our frontal body in a minute. Xiao Yue placed the balloon between my lower chest and Xiang Jie's big breasts. (height difference) when Feng shouted 开始, both Xiang and me squeeze hard. She wanted the balloon to burst while I wanted to feel her big neh nehs. The balloon was quite resilient. I took the opportunity to put my arms round 香姐 and pressed them against her bare upper back. She too put her arms round me but more to steady herself. While she wiggled her breasts to burst the balloon, I was feeling her smooth bare back with my hands. My hands were gently caressing her. When the balloon finally burst (good job balloon), she broke out laughing while my hands were still holding on to her. I know I have progressed to level 2 with 香姐already. Nan Nan gave up her first challenge and down a drink. It was kissing me through a cling wrap. The prize would have pleased her if she is game enough so I was quite disappointed.
We had a little break after that as Jiao needed to use the bathroom. Xiang Jie lid up a cigarette and I walked towards her. I chatted casually with her and slowly placed my arm around her waist. (I sometimes do this to check whether my date is ready to become more physically intimate with me) I was so please that Xiang Jie did not even looked down at what my hand was doing. I knew that with some more work, I will be sleeping with her.
Nan Nan started the challenge after our short break. I hoped she regretted not kissing with me earlier. She picked the same challenge as Xiang Jie. Once we started, she let the balloon slid down to between her belly and my crouch area. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jerked her lower body hard to burst the balloon. My hands started to molest her upper back and shoulder as I enjoyed her attempt at banging my crouch area. The balloon was less resident this time round but my hands successfully molest this young meat without her rejection.
My cock was very erected by now. Feng's challenge was eating whipped cream from my face and neck. I sat on the sofa and rested my neck on the sofa. Xiao Yue applied the cream on either side of my neck and face. Feng squatted over me and started licking at the cream. She deliberately licked my neck and face as the cream were cleaned up before using her mouth to finished up any traces of cream left. I was enjoying so much. The ladies were probably a little embarrassed after witnessing Feng's act but fortunately, the prizes given out entice them to play on. They sipped their special juice as they await their turn. (xiao yue also took part in the game but my focus are on the other girls here)
Jiao Jiao took a while to decide whether she wanted kissed me for 30 seconds through a cling wrap. The prize for this challenge was of higher quality. Which was why I thought Nan had regretted giving up.
Jiao finally accepted the challenge. Ten seconds in I was holding her face as our lips interlock.

Last edited by hornyping; 22-10-2021 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Correct mistakes
Old 22-10-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to read the next part of the games
Old 23-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very shiok games here, cheers!
Old 13-11-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
HaoJiaoXiangQi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 14-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
candee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks bro TS.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bump thread
Old 08-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
FordMustang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFordMustang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanKorea2002 View Post
Looking to read the next part of the games
Same here as well
Old 08-12-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

mu sugarbook girl also like that, if she urgent needs cash, she will let me shock shock 1 day
Old 08-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbosaNo9 View Post
Excellent stamina
only good stamina can withstand
Old 08-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Getting sexciting!
yes is a real sex exciting
Old 08-12-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
It's been six months and I want to update on my loan with sex as interest. Many people probably will think I am very stupid. I guess my small head ruled over my big head when the opportunity to fuck Min presented itself. To date she has returned me 10k but I have spent close to 5k on gifts and others on her, not including hotels and chalets booking. She has compensated me with regular sex in return. I tarma her and Tong once a month, and meet her for fucking once every week. I stopped asking her to return the money, we dated and have sex like lovers. She returns me a few thousand as and when she has it. To make sex with her exciting, I sometimes called her husband to chat randomly just before I meet up with her, so during sex the feeling of fucking her behind the husband's back was very thrilling. Most of the times I buy little gifts for her daugther or play with her daugther before fetching her to have sex. Sometimes she sent me seductive voice messages to hint to time she wanted sex. I am very careful the last few months in order not to arose my wife's suspions but at the same time, I am finding sex with my wife has become less pleasurable. When my wife suck me, I will be fantasing getting sucked by my skillful Min or my slutty Tong. However I have to be careful not to show.
Now comes to a more stupid act by me. Tong has been very forthcoming in giving me sexual pleasures. She diligently get hiv test monthly, sharing with me the few uncle's she fucked with and how she refuse raw sex with them lying to them she has a husband back in China. She even recorded her conversation during a sex session with one uncle, to prove to me how she rejected raw sex with clients. She told me not allowing raw sex with her 花场 clients had an impact on her income. I wanted to please her but she rejected my gifts saying I shouldn't. I only bring her for good food. She works hard during sex to pleasure me, whether during our tarma or when meeting me only for sex. Each time she wants me to cum inside her because she knows I enjoy cop and she always say I deserve to enjoy it with her. Of course up till December when her singer pass was expiring she still owed me 18k.i am sure she gad money to return me but she is very intelligent while I enjoyed fucking her. Last December, she told me she needed money to settle debts back home and made a proposal to me. She introduced a lady in her early 30s to me 王风。Wow long hair, fair with D cup neh neh. She say 王风owes her money and whether I allow 王风to take over her debt. Conditions are the same, 风will pay interest by letting me fuck her raw. This is where my recount will continue.
Next 4P sex marathon with 敏,彤 and 风.
good idea to spice up your sex
Old 08-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
pinkcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
mu sugarbook girl also like that, if she urgent needs cash, she will let me shock shock 1 day
Who is that? SammyLee88 shock you?
Old 08-12-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Smile Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
The second round of games is a challenge game. Complete the challenge, the girl gets to dip for a prize. Unable to complete, or give up, the girl downs a cup of special juice.
Jiao jiao started the round. She picked a card and Feng read out the challenge. "俩人只许用嘴各吃草莓棒的一端,不断裂地将草莓棒吃完即成功。"
I can smell the fragrant of Jiao Jiao's hair as we held onto either end of the pokie stick with our lips. Xiao Yue signalled us to start and the rest started cheering. We did not make much progress initially as we could not coordinate our actions. I use both my hands to hold onto her arms and started to eat the pokie more aggressively. I could feel her sweet breathe as I got nearer. My hands began to gently caress her bare arms as my lips almost touch hers. As we successfully consumed the pokie stick, my lips touch hers ever so lightly, (of course I did it deliberately to 吃豆腐as well as guage how far I can go)my hands held onto her arms until I swallowed all the food in my mouth. The enthusiasm displayed by the rest of the ladies was an encouraging sign. Next up was Feng. Our challenge was to transport a piece of marshmallow with only one side of each of our face and drop it into a glass. I wasn't sure whether the other girls noticed the chemistry between Feng and me. She positioned her face near the marshmallow and allowed my face to pushed it towards her as we gripped on it with our face. She immediately hugged my waist with her left arm while my right arm went round her shoulder and held her close to me. We completed the task quite smoothly.
I encouraged Xiang Jie to step up next. Our challenge was to burst a balloon between our frontal body in a minute. Xiao Yue placed the balloon between my lower chest and Xiang Jie's big breasts. (height difference) when Feng shouted 开始, both Xiang and me squeeze hard. She wanted the balloon to burst while I wanted to feel her big neh nehs. The balloon was quite resilient. I took the opportunity to put my arms round 香姐 and pressed them against her bare upper back. She too put her arms round me but more to steady herself. While she wiggled her breasts to burst the balloon, I was feeling her smooth bare back with my hands. My hands were gently caressing her. When the balloon finally burst (good job balloon), she broke out laughing while my hands were still holding on to her. I know I have progressed to level 2 with 香姐already. Nan Nan gave up her first challenge and down a drink. It was kissing me through a cling wrap. The prize would have pleased her if she is game enough so I was quite disappointed.
We had a little break after that as Jiao needed to use the bathroom. Xiang Jie lid up a cigarette and I walked towards her. I chatted casually with her and slowly placed my arm around her waist. (I sometimes do this to check whether my date is ready to become more physically intimate with me) I was so please that Xiang Jie did not even looked down at what my hand was doing. I knew that with some more work, I will be sleeping with her.
Nan Nan started the challenge after our short break. I hoped she regretted not kissing with me earlier. She picked the same challenge as Xiang Jie. Once we started, she let the balloon slid down to between her belly and my crouch area. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jerked her lower body hard to burst the balloon. My hands started to molest her upper back and shoulder as I enjoyed her attempt at banging my crouch area. The balloon was less resident this time round but my hands successfully molest this young meat without her rejection.
My cock was very erected by now. Feng's challenge was eating whipped cream from my face and neck. I sat on the sofa and rested my neck on the sofa. Xiao Yue applied the cream on either side of my neck and face. Feng squatted over me and started licking at the cream. She deliberately licked my neck and face as the cream were cleaned up before using her mouth to finished up any traces of cream left. I was enjoying so much. The ladies were probably a little embarrassed after witnessing Feng's act but fortunately, the prizes given out entice them to play on. They sipped their special juice as they await their turn. (xiao yue also took part in the game but my focus are on the other girls here)
Jiao Jiao took a while to decide whether she wanted kissed me for 30 seconds through a cling wrap. The prize for this challenge was of higher quality. Which was why I thought Nan had regretted giving up.
Jiao finally accepted the challenge. Ten seconds in I was holding her face as our lips interlock.
I started by gently sucking on her soft moist lips. She soon reciprocated by sucking back at my lips and I responded by caressing her face with my fingers. By the time Feng counted 15 seconds, my stuck out my tongue to test water. The cling wrap restricted my tongue to licking her inner lips and with a few seconds left her tongue came out to la with me. My heart pounder and my ku jiao jerked. One step closer to fuck Jiao. There were a couple of wolf whistles signalling that my plan was on track.
Xiang jie was next. Unknown to me at the time, Xiang Jie was the most liberated lady in the room then. She picked the challenge of eating whipped cream off my face and neck. Feng purposely applied the cream around my lips and jaw area. I sat on the sofa with the visible erection but I wasn't ready for what was coming. Xiang Jie climbed onto the sofa and sat directly on my laps. Her thigh rested right on my erected penis. Before I could react, she was eating the cream off my jaw area, her tongue working tirelessly to ignite my horniness. Soon she was eating the cream around my mouth. I seize the chance to embrace her waiting for her wet mouth to come close to my mouth. With lightning spped to kissed her lips. She continued eating the last trace of cream and I kissed her again. She flicked her hair and applauded her own effort seemingly unaffected by my advancement. I knew then she was there for the taking. Feng gave off a loud whistle to keep the atmosphere heated.
Nan Nan was next. Her picked, me eating cut grapes off her neck and shoulder. Xiao Yue pulled Nan's thin pink strips to her arms so her full shoulders and exposed. Altogether 10 pieces of cut grapes were place across her shoulders and neck as she rested her head on the sofa. I bent over and started eating slowly. Each time I eat a piece of grape, I made sure my lips gently brushed her skin. She started giggling half way and grabbed my shoulders to make sure I don't fall onto her. She was the least liberated by that time.
Feng pretended to want another shot at the challenge before another short break. As planned, her challenge was to feed me half a glass of red wine. Like Xiang Jie, she sat on my laps as she sipped a mouthful of red wine. I opened my mouth as she lowered her face so that her mouth were directly over mine. She let the wine trickled into my mouth. It was too slow as she needed to complete it within 2 minutes. The second sip, there was barely any gap between our lips as she transfered the wine into my mouth. The last two sips, our lips locked as I drank from her mouth. We ended the challenge with an obvious kissed. The others applauded her effort.
Xiang went into the master bedroom toilet during the break. I gestured to Feng before following Xiang into the toilet. She was applying lipsticks.
Me: 你已经美到我受不了了,你还补妆吖?
香姐:刚才是谁吃掉我的口红的呢?
Me: 你冤枉我,香香
I said as I placed my hands on her butt's. She continued grooming herself so my hands began to caress her full, soft buttocks.
香姐:你怎么这么坏
Me: 我看看你的妆补好了没?
I gently grabbed her bare arms and turned her around. My pressed my erected cock against her belly.
Me: 口红太浓了
I lowered my face to kiss her. Moments later, I was frenching with this big neh neh milf. She embraced my waist as our tongues tangled like mating snakes. My left hand slowly slipped into her yellow top to play with her neh neh. I was rather confident by then thatYue, Jiao and Feng will be joining Xiang and me in orgy sex.
By the time Jiao and Feng came into the bedroom, Xiang was sitting on my bed, her yellow top in my hand while I sucked her two big neh neh.
Old 09-12-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, please keep going!
Old 08-11-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

I was super horny as I suckled and licked 香姐's nipples and tua neh neh. I take turns feasting on her left neh neh then right neh neh. My fingers fumbled their way into her pantie and located her hairy vagina. My fingering and sucking drew out her moaning and her love juice started to trinkle down her hairy love hole. By this time, 娇and 风were already standing behind me.
As I was about to move south to drink 香香abalone soup, I felt 风's hand caressing my face. I turned to see 风holding 娇's hand, both of them right behind me. I stood up and held the hands of both ladies, pulling them gently towards me. Excitement filled my heart as I looked into their eyes. 娇looked a little daze but I couldn't care less. I placed my arms around their waist and held them close to me. I turned to 风 and we French passionately. Our wet tongues frolicked as our lips enclosed each other. As I exchange saliva with beautiful 风, I felt my shorts being pulled down and my hardened cock sprang free.
香姐:原来你这么有料吖,真是深藏不漏
She commented as her warm hands sensually stroke my cock.

香姐: 这大鸡巴,让姐给你好好的口
She caress my big cock as she kneeled between my legs. I stopped frenching 风 so that I can see 香姐suck my big Chinese sausage. I moaned as her soft wet tongue gave my lan jiao tau a thorough licking. Then she sucked my lan jiao like a delicious lollipop. My sex party had finally started. 风gestured me to raise my arms and removed my top. She placed my right arm around her and proceeded to suck my right nipple. Overwhelmed with sexual pleasure, I moaned out unreservedly. My left arm automatically wrapped round 娇娇and moved her to me. I kissed her neck and licked her ear. Slowly my lips moved towards hers. By then her sense of shame had been liberated by the special juice and the threesome happening right in front of her.
To my delight, she also moved her lips towards me and initiated frenching with me, as her tongue rushed towards mine. We frenched like lovers while her hand began to play with my left nipple. At that moment, my cock was at maximum erection under 香姐'S amazing blowing. I broke away from 娇,and noticed that 香,风and myself were already naked ready for raw fucking.
Me: 娇妹,把衣服托了
香香,弟弟用我的大鸡巴干你
I gestured her to lie down on my bed. As I moved over her to penetrate her with my lan jiao,
香姐: 你还没上套子
Me: 我和小风干,从来不带套的。直接来姐姐会更爽的
Before 香can response, 风bend over to suck her breast so I sieze the opportunity and penetrated her vagina with my cock. She was a little startled at first but after a few thrust, she embraced me as I fucked her like a wild rabbit.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1