The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

[Continued from last post from previous page]

she even packed all the extra toiletries. Without even realising, we didn’t even use the toiletries in the secondary bedroom! she had been making sure that we didn’t waste. goodness!

her : hey wait.. where’s my phone! she started searching the masterbedroom...

me : did you bring it out it out when you went tanning?

her : oh yeah!

I rushed to the other bedroom when’s she rushed out… I thought i wanted to…… eh fuck! her phone battery was FLAT… of course it was. we didn’t charge our phones since…. I don’t even remember..

me : hey found it, here….

the way she rushed over to me……. it made me suspicious! the way she looked at me when i handed it to her, perhaps my expression gave away, like she saw that I was disturbed by how quickly she rushed back to me. was it guilt?

When I settled the bill, she was damn adamant on seeing it through with me. I was afraid that the size of the bill will turn our sweet and tabooed adventure into a huge fight over the value of money. Fortunately, she was only eager to share the burden of the bill. A father of 3 gave her tshirt a good second look, I found it a turn on! She was clearly blur about it.

The drive back was peaceful, she fell asleep for awhile. Was tempted to check her phone as it charged in my car. The way she rushed over, something must still be in there?? Then she woke up..

Her: hey.. turn out here.

Me: I’m sending you home leh..not bringing you home.. unless you want

Her: yes. I’ve moved...

me : oh? where? when??

her : ???????.. bought early this year. moved in about 5 months already

me : wow, condo?

her :yup. investment. but one bedroom only…. When buying, didn’t think I’d end up with anyone at that time… sort of settled for a life of singlehood……. erm.. it’s almost a year after we broke…

me : oh… and in that time, 3 of your closest work friends were all getting married also. I can imagine … not easy…. but the location is good though! good choice! and also, not far from me! even better!

her : can I admit something?

me : aiyo. just share la.. no matter how dark or deep or scary your secrets are, you know I’d still love …

OH FUCK FUCK ! what the fuck! TOO LATE! Slip of tongue!!!

her : hehe.. ok……. don’t think you’d think it’s bad also la…. i actually bought this location because it felt closer to you…….

me : huh? really? I thought you hated me leh.

her : nooo… why you’d think that way??? I was hoping you’d contact me again, or we bump into each other….. actually texted you once but you didn’t reply……..

me : ok, I admit something too…… don’t think i’m childish, but i blocked you….. sorry man.. i couldn’t take the hurt. I really went all in with my efforts but yet…….

you refuse to fuck me…

her : yet?

me : I don’t know? just felt you weren’t really into me.. i know la. i’m fat and all… i can understand the embar

her : huh wait… no no…. it wasn’t that! #4 warned me to be careful, like don’t give allow guys to sleep with me too easily.. that’s why her guy didn’t propose until now.. until almost 20 years! and also…. when you wanted to be intimate… and you didn’t seem interested in marriage also……..

well.. you were right! not just that, our opinion about money was always a HUGE problem too…

me : sighs. we really didn’t talk things out properly… otherwise we might be married now already…

her : yup. I think so too. I knew that was what I wanted……

there was an awkward silence, was she waiting for me to agree with her??? THANKFULLY, I reached her condo!

me : how ah?

she showed the guard her condo card, then handed it to me as I drove down the carpark…

me : huh, what for? need to tap to park?

her : haha no la. for you! I have 2!

me : oh ok.......

omg…. omg…… what the fuck was happening??? fuck man.. fuck man… fuck man.. she’s so quiet now!!! she’s waiting for me to say something?

me : eh… park where ah? i know we in love la but I can’t read your mind fully yet leh….

her : oh… turn left…… straight… can park around there…

once I parked, I noticed her biting her lower lip…… I leaned in and she locked lips with me, like in relief. Got out and helped her with her ‘travel’ bag and about to close the trunk…

her : your bag?

me : why leh?

her : bring up lo…

me : erm, oh.. i going up ah? no need la…

her : you don’t want to come up to see?

me : of course want la, but ….. erm…. you sure you don’t want to go back and …. you know….. clear certain things first?

her : clear what???

me : you know? things I probably wouldn’t want to see ??

her: what are you …. oh wait.. you ah! tsk! told you nothing happened after the trip! ( she smacked my arm gently, and gave me an angry face) just come up and see for yourself!

me: ok ok sorry… but why bring my bag up?

her : I do the laundry together. don’t trouble shelly (my maid) la…..

she reached for my travel bag, I closed the trunk and she led the way…

her : tap to go into the lobby, lift no need to tap.

she got a nice floor, really high but not the highest…. when we stepped out

me : wow the view!

her : glad you like it! (she hugs my arm) haha, you will get sian of it soon…

she led me to her unit : i’ll make spare keys this week ok?

me :huh.. no hurry la don’t worry..

Her place wasn’t big, but it was neat and tastefully done… she took my bag and headed to the kitchen. She laid slippers for me to wear, I immediately went to wash my feet, making her very happy that I remembered…. she told me to check out her bedroom as she started to unpack both our bags to do laundry….. I was shocked by her bedroom. there was definitely ID work done, the bed frame was not normal, it was built, and looked permanent. The room wasn’t big, she opted for a super single instead of a queen size, that was smart! but then again…….. hmmmm.. maybe I can still get out of this! I happily headed to her kitchen to help her with the laundry…. (this was something I learnt, that she appreciate and values, if the guy offers to do chores together)

when I reached there, I was just stunned by what I saw!

My mind could barely think properly… (at that point, I completely forgot about checking her phone)
Old 02-12-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Have not disclose what is in the deleted pic leh.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
is it more exciting in fucking virgin girl than non virgin girl?
Exciting to fuck a virgin? dependant on individual. I don't have such fetish.

More enjoyable?

I think if she she was previously very innocent, but got fucked then became very horny. Fucked by who, not sure important a not. I wished it was me with both the colleague and #6 though...

That's VERY ENJOYABLE!
Old 02-12-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
but i would definitely court and spend money on #1 . get her interested in you. fuck and dump her all over again. heart break number 2 for her.
after I share what #1 starts to do.. bro, I think you might have second thoughts. thanks for reading btw
Old 02-12-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

her : huh… what?? (after I stared at her for a while) just doing laundry only…..

me : erm……. you aren’t just doing laundry ONLY leh!

her : don’t know what you mean….

she seem to have a hidden smile.. she stood there, all innocent, just doing laundry, the clothes were already sorted by color and whites, she was putting the better ones into the small laundry bags. like a good wife….. IN HER RED LINGERIE!

RED LACEY (a little PUSH UP) BRA!

RED LACY PANTIES WITH A BIT OF CHIFFON HERE AND THERE!

and WHEN DID HER BUTT HAVE A BIT OF ARCH! Her waist was still about the same, arms… still same… not super skinny but lean….. perhaps, her cheeks got a little bit rounder. that’s all….

I couldn’t take it already……

her : huh… hey… i’m doing laundry…

me : leave it, I’ll finish it later!

her : haha you know how to do meh?

me : I know how to do this well though.

I squeezed behind her as it was rather narrow, stretched her panties aside and arched her butt more to me. 

her : careful.. it’s expensive..

me : sorry… too hot!

the panties felt can stretch though...

me : legs spread leh….

her : noooo.. not so soon….. kiss first? hey……

I sort of kicked her legs apart, not that gentle either… she didn’t resist, just rested her head on the top machine… She wasn’t as wet as before, she felt a bit of pain when i jam her. HARD!

her : uhhhh… can we kiss first?

me : no! you are being punished….

her : noo.. noo.. wait wait… see face… please please.. wait!

see face?

SEE FACE???

GOSH!

IS THIS ANOTHER MEMORY REPLACEMENT AGAIN????
Old 02-12-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Have not disclose what is in the deleted pic leh.
will disclose soon, it's nothing sexual though. more on sentimental side
Old 02-12-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
her : huh… what?? (after I stared at her for a while) just doing laundry only…..

me : erm……. you aren’t just doing laundry ONLY leh!

her : don’t know what you mean….

she seem to have a hidden smile.. she stood there, all innocent, just doing laundry, the clothes were already sorted by color and whites, she was putting the better ones into the small laundry bags. like a good wife….. IN HER RED LINGERIE!

RED LACEY (a little PUSH UP) BRA!

RED LACY PANTIES WITH A BIT OF CHIFFON HERE AND THERE!

and WHEN DID HER BUTT HAVE A BIT OF ARCH! Her waist was still about the same, arms… still same… not super skinny but lean….. perhaps, her cheeks got a little bit rounder. that’s all….

I couldn’t take it already……

her : huh… hey… i’m doing laundry…

me : leave it, I’ll finish it later!

her : haha you know how to do meh?

me : I know how to do this well though.

I squeezed behind her as it was rather narrow, stretched her panties aside and arched her butt more to me. 

her : careful.. it’s expensive..

me : sorry… too hot!

the panties felt can stretch though...

me : legs spread leh….

her : noooo.. not so soon….. kiss first? hey……

I sort of kicked her legs apart, not that gentle either… she didn’t resist, just rested her head on the top machine… She wasn’t as wet as before, she felt a bit of pain when i jam her. HARD!

her : uhhhh… can we kiss first?

me : no! you are being punished….

her : noo.. noo.. wait wait… see face… please please.. wait!

see face?

SEE FACE???

GOSH!

IS THIS ANOTHER MEMORY REPLACEMENT AGAIN????
see face??? see my face????

I stopped entirely, we both stood still.

me : why ah?? why you keep need see face one?

her : you mean you don’t want to see my face?

me : you worried you close your eyes you see someone else’s face is it???

her : huh??? what do you mean by that????. pull out.. pull it out!

me : NO!

I shifted her, so she could see the reflection of my face in the machine clear round window of the machine, then I leaned my weight on her body against both machines and whispered into her ears, (my cock was in pain though, because of the bent angle)

me : sorry…. new memories for your turn now.…… don’t need to deny. I can understand it’s not easy, especially since it was your first time.. my balls already so tired and so fucking sore, but I’m still gonna fuck you so hard all over this nice place.. after that, you surely won’t think of anyone else ever again.

the helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her was breathing loud and fast, but she remained quiet…… I waited for her to nod her head, but she didn’t…. I unhooked her bra and cupped both breasts, her bra hanging off her shoulders. Rubbed her nipples gently until she started to moan. she followed my movement and stepped away from the machine. I fucked her slowly like the way I did during the sunset… she was still staring at my face, but she looked horny AND angry…. It got hard to multi task, rubbing her nipples and fucking her even though I was going at a slow pace… GAVE UP LA! had a good grip on her lower waist and start to POUND! her machine started to shake a little as well…. her usual, soft moans, but pitch going higher and higher! I wasn’t satisfied, until I start to feel her some of her cum drip down my testicles again……. GOOD!

her : huh? oh.. ok… careful… careful….

I turned her around, I lifted her up and put her on her kitchen counter, we locked lips awhile, though she was clearly still angry with me? I spread her legs wide..

her : huh… so high, how youuuuuuuuu mmmmmm!!! mmmmmmm!!!!! mmmmmmmm!!!

there was some sounds of metal clinging, (perhaps her cutlery storage stand), my head was buried between her legs, I even let her rest her heel on my back, that was how bad her discipline in spreading for me to lick was…… that angle was FUCKING GOOD! I could plunge more than usual of my tongue into her pussy. I found that when I focused on licking the upper wall of her vagina, she was LOUDER THAN USUAL! because now, I could hear her more despite my ears being clamped SHUT by her legs…. I decided to shift her a little so I could…

her : enough already… enough already… are you ok??

me : yes. don’t worry. good luck to you hor. still got a lot more to go.

her : can we change position?

me : why? you ok? your back pain?

her : no.. think I will finish very quickly if like this position..

me : so??? cum already can still continue!

her : huh no… cannot la... cannot laaaaaaaaaa AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! stoppppp… stopppp…… neighbours can hear… stoppp…. AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

I’ve found her WEAK SPOT! HER G SPOT! LICK UPWARDS!! it wasn’t that deep into her pussy either!!! it didn’t take long….

BODY SHUDDERED A BIT!

GRABBED MY HEAD TIGHT, LEGS CLAMPED TIGHT!

helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! …… sorry…. sorry……. wash.. wash…

I stood up and she was still sitting on the counter, she pulled me towards the sink and turned the tap on…

me : it’s ok….. just a bit salty….

her : huh???? why you taste??? quick rinse your mouth!

she quickly reach for a cup and fill it for me.

me : it’s ok la dear….. just don’t kiss me lo.

her : but it’s my urine!

me : no it’s not la.. ( i took the cup from her, rinsed a little, but not that dramatically, just to get rid of the salty taste) it’s your cum… come on, if you already swallow my semen, this is nothing compared to that….

her : but I never swallow for you before……

me : but got swallow for someone else la…..

she grabbed me by my arm and pulled me closer to her : can you please stop this???

me : we promised to be honest to each other leh. nothing wrong with that… so did you?

her : why you want to know……

me : it’s just about being open and honest leh… so did you…

her : ….. yes……… but i was forced……. i hated it ok!

me : hate…. then mine how?

her : yours I don’t mind.

me : why leh??

her : cos I love you la!!!

she looked at me, her eyes were so focused.. i knew what I had to do, but was a little reluctant to… we locked lips a while..

me : you didn’t even love him meh?

her : of cos not! he’s a horrible man!

me : not even during the beginning? the diving trip?

her : erm….

me : it’s ok… just be honest …. ( i licked her nipples gently, she felt tickled a little… but continued to let me.)

her : don’t know… maybe a bit at first… just being stupid and hopeful…. it’s not real love la… (she started to wear her bra back properly…

me : but when you swallow, in the initial part.. you ok la…

her : no… i didn’t blow him until the end.

me : how come?

her : don’t know… maybe he got bored with me… hey.. it’s ok . it’s ok, i can walk…

I carried her off the counter, started walking to her bedroom….

THREW HER ON THE BED, knocking bit of wind out of her.

SPREAD HER LEGS HARD.

PULL PANTIES OVER.

PUSH IN!

helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her let out a loud moan when my penis penetrated just the head part fully in…..

her : cannot already…..

me : sorry, don’t care… told you , you need to be punished to make new memories…

her : wait wait wait.. can on air con first? don’t want to sweat……. brand new mattress…

for ONCE, i agreed with her. the mattress could tell, it was expensive. I pulled my penis out and went into her bathroom.

her : hey…. don’t be angry ok… hey???

I came out…

me : what you doing? (she got up a little) lie down and spread your legs!

she was stunned, but did as told. I spread both the bath stacked towels beside her.. lifted her up and put her on the towels…

me : got blanket below, your mattress is safe.. don’t worry. now spread your legs again.

Again, there was a loud moan from her when i JAMMED my penis in! Leaned forward, spread her hands and pressed down on her palms, her PINNED DOWN… I stared down at her face, with so much anger!! it was so overwhelming, so much so that her face turned to the side and she shut her eyes!

me : OPEN YOUR EYES… LOOK AT MY FACE AS I PUNISH AND GIVE YOU THE HARDEST AND MOST PAINFUL FUCK YOU WILL EVER GET!

Then, I notice something off about her….

OH FUCK????

WHAT THE FUCK???

She was crying!
Old 02-12-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I guess she is disappointed maybe? u treating her like a fuck toy reminds her of how the indian guy fucks her. you very bad boy. i like lol
Old 02-12-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

You asked what we think of her? She is a sweet and lovely person. But the man in the story, and I hope it is a story, is spiteful and petty.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

I should stop!

I SHOULD STOP!!!!

OH FUCK!!! WHAT WAS WRONG WRONG WITH ME????

I REALLY NEEDED TO STOP!!

BUT

I COULDN’T !!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!

LOVE IT!

I NEED HER TO KNOW WHO’S HER BOSS!

her tears stopped. her eyes were just shut tight. she started to moan out softly, I recognised it… those weren’t moans of pleasure….. She was really not that wet down there anymore……..

oh fuck! what was I doing???

me :hey.. hey… you ok?

she nodded her head…

me : should I stop?

she shook her head!

I couldn’t continue liao, the guilt was REAL… (also, I was feeling weak …(

her : hey…. no… it’s ok.. keep going!

me : you are clearly not ok, ok??

her : then keep going and make it ok for me……

She looked at me once, then looked away… I realise she really really needed it………… I started to fuck, but slowly at first, kept hands on her palms and pinned her down…

what was it she needed??? being pinned and fucked? wait… was she raped?? maybe she really was! and she didn’t want to get that guy into trouble?

or being fucked on her bed????? her eyes were still shut…. then suddenly….

me : oh?

she opened her eyes, looked at me… shut her eyes quickly and nodded her head…. her pussy felt WET again! what the fuck was going on??? I continued to piak her in that missionary pinned down style, but fucked at a normal rate. I was fucking tired! I admit, I couldn’t go on.. running on fumes!

me : did…… this happen…. your first time? (i was panting and struggling for breath)

she didn’t answer……… I didn’t stop, just normal pumps of her bushy pussy…… then finally……

she nodded her head…. I kept lookingg out for tears, there was very little…

me : rape?

once again… there was a long wait… I slowed my thrusts, about 10 slow thrusts later….. she shook her head… “no… drunk….”

I was seriously confused…….. but I wanted to know more! I pushed my penis all the way in, she moaned out, but not as painful as before….

me : so…….. you don’t want….. at first…. the beginning… you don’t want…… but drunk… by time realise, too late….. but he kept going…. until you don’t mind…. since first time already taken away… something like that?

she hesitated even longer now… much longer… then …. “not sure… maybe….”

me : but he was good....... made you cum…… that’s why you continue to let him do more and more times………

she shook her head immediately! That was seriously puzzling…….. but that was the truth from her.. it was obvious, she wasn’t lying….

me : did he fuck you on this bed?

she shook her head immediately again…

there was only one last question in my mind. I felt this surge of energy again, the adrenaline! the rush!!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

me : you…….. you………. miss fucking him?

she shook her head immediately!!!

gosh?? serious??? answer so quickly????? i need better check!

me: is he better than me at fucking?

me : you sure?

me : you really love me?

She answered each any every one of the questions IMMEDIATELY!! What kind of feeling was this??? WHY AM I SO HAPPY??? I lost control, bent forward and locked lips with her… felt one more surge of energy, pump and fucked her hard and fast, she was moaning, pussy wet again, but not as wet as before! My weight on her was also making it uncomfortable for her as well…

I WAS TOO TIRED…

I couldn’t make her cum again… but for myself….

oh FUCKKKK OH FUCKKKK FUCKKKKKKKK

I ejaculated a VERY SATISFYING STREAM OF SEMEN INSIDE HER!

it wasn’t a lot… not much left in my tank. but it was a FUCKING SHOIK!

I pulled out and collapse beside her, body feeling weak and a little nauseated. I dozed off quickly… after not sure how long… Felt being helped to sleep properly on the bed, then covered by the towel… When I woke, it was to the smell of food…. She wasn’t beside me, it felt weird. I got up, realised she folded my T-shirt, belt and wallet were on her desk, my berms and boxers were gone, and looked for her, she was cooking in the kitchen… GOSH! she was still in the red lingerie set???? GOODNESS! I couldn’t erect anymore, but felt the urge again. She’s going to KILL me man…

me : hey… sorry. did you rest?

her : good morning…. (it was already evening) ordered delivery, heating up now. almost done.. wait ah…

me : oh ok. (i hugged her from behind) why didn’t you rest? go shower? I take over this…

her : hehe wait for you to shower together ma. (we locked lips…) help me get the………

we sat, ate and chat like a normal couple.. she explained she didn’t like to I finished faster, saved the better food for her to finish and got started with the pan and dishes. Saw her smile…. I felt so carefree and relaxed. It was nice, to be with someone again, someone familiar. someone who somehow don’t seem to mind me walking around her house bottomless as well…

me : hey, leave it to me. you go take a shower first? I join you after I’m done.

her : no… we do this together….

we proceeded to shower, together… She definitely has changed, even explained why she didn’t change immediately, basically to cut down on quantity of cloths worn, and then asking me if I was ok with it…. My erection came back but I also explained to her that my body needed to rest. She was ok. What was even more touching was, she kept the clothes which I didn’t take back from her place back then…. We had a good test to see if I could fit into them. We didn’t talk anything about sex for the rest of the evening.

her : you want to stay over?

me : no work clothes leh. I go home take?

her : are you tired? we can stay over at your place also.

me : hmmm… haha I’m more excited to stay here…. ( I was worried she see some other women stuff that didn’t belong to her)

she seemed SUPER relieved to hear me say that, hugged me tight : let’s go?

me : by the way, do you know what there are pills that prevent pregnancy ? maybe we need one.. I didn’t use condom this whole weekend leh…

her : erm…… hmmmmm….. should be safe bah… just let nature take it’s course?

oh fuck… fuck man……. she noticed that I was a little taken aback!

her : like #5…. hehe

me : WAIT WHAT????

she accompanied me back to my place to get my work clothes, and explained to me about #5’s shotgun wedding. However, they were on the path to getting married already so it wasn’t anything major… I was just rather stunned by the fact that I had fucked a pregnant bride to be!! She didn't even care that I wasn't wearing a condom! They really think of me as so clean???

me : goodness… then she still behave this way…….. she went for that diving trip with the fiancé ?

her : yup. but don’t think it’s that trip… 3 months only ma.

me : haha. oh yeah. lucky you never get (I quickly shut my mouth, I almost said 'lucky you never get pregnant by him)

her : I never what?

me : erm.. i mean. she … not you.. she never get drunk that night.. the sentosa.. you know. erm.. nevermind. my bad.

her : i was watching out for her, made sure she didn’t drink also.

me: but you drank also leh.

her : see you nervous ma…

I couldn’t help but smile…. at times, I also wondered, has she gotten so good at saying things to please me or did she really mean those?

At my place, I was just glad that my mother hogged her and kept talking to her. I quickly cleared any items that would have upset her away and packed some work clothes into a small luggage. My mother saw, she wasn’t worried or upset. She was happy actually. Among all (not that many though) the women I’ve brought home, #6 is the one she liked the most. I put the luggage in my car, noticed her phone was still in there charging. They wasn’t a clear line of sight for them either, took the chance and quickly check it again, ‘recently deleted’ section…. EH FUCK! it was CLEARED! My mother called out to me shortly… she even noticed that I was wearing a shirt from long ago, hugging my loving sweet gf more. As we walked back to the car, I do notice that her legs were walking more spread than before…. SATISFACTION!

On her way back to her condo -

me : wait ah, I drop by a convenience store..

her : huh, what you need? I have snacks at home already.

me : haha! serious? no la. not snacks.. I’m already so fat, will lose weight so you won’t be embarrassed walking beside me ok..

her : no la. crazy. what you buy?

me: wait here. show you later.

I was glad that I didn’t bring along the box of condoms in my room. When I returned…

her : what! so many??

me : why leh… you anticipating we will become like old sexless couple soon ah?

her : no….. I still want…….

me : you mean later?

her : haha if you still can? …. wooooo!

I stepped on the accelerator for dramatic effect! She smacked my bicep and we both had a good laugh.. Knowing how she treated her bed like a clean shrine, I went for another rinse, and was joined happily by her.. when she brought my clothes to me in the shower…..

me : wow!

her : what…..

me : since when you wear this???

her : I remember you like ma…

she was in a VICTORIA'S SECRET Jacquard Satin & Lace Camisole, in light blue collar (Ballad Blue), she was in simple black panties though.

me : wah lao….. why….. I cannot already……

her : why what? hehe.. sleep only ma… why still standing? thought you tired?

me : yeah you wish!

I lifted her and threw her on the bed….. like it was our first wedding night together..

her : you sure you still can??

me : you now my weakness is camisole… SILK SOME MORE! wait ah..... condom....

I went out to get the condom but she had already put it on her desk. Pretended to struggle to wear it, went to her face and asked for help. She wasn't good at it either..... she even suggested no need for it.. much to my worry and dismay... thoughts started to run...

Then, I lifted her legs upwards, but didn’t spread them, instead, her legs were folded, resting on my chest, I pulled her panties to her knees, they remained hanging and stretched. This position created a wonderful angle for me to reach deeper. her feet stepped on my fatty chest…

me : tried this position before? found it online just now..

she shook her head, and she kept her hands spread even though I wasn’t pinning myself on her, was careful about her feelings…

me : you like?

she nodded her head frantically! of course she does! She was WET inside! I wasn’t even ramming her hard and fast, it was just slow and steady, I felt damn horny for her, but too bad, my penis was too sore. body sort of reminding me not to push too hard. yes, getting old SUCKS! wished she tried me in her prime! I was tired, worried that I let loose of myself and feel exhaustion. I pulled out. she got concerned but I assured her I was fine. wanted to lick her but the idea of brushing teeth again put me off, climbed beside her, we locked lips and stuck my finger in………..had a good feel inside, she moaned softly, eyes shut and enjoyed.

then…

I REMEMBERED! THAT SPOT!

I bent my two fingers and kept it bent, stretching her pussy, it was now like a short but thick penis in her. Started to press around….. until…… “AHHHH!”

She didn’t scream, but it was a louder high pitched moan out, like it exploded out of her! Her pussy got EVEN WETTER! At that same spot, just slightly inside her pussy, I pressed….. slowly…… leaving wait time for her to anticipate it…. each press was met with the same high pitched moan! She started to climb over me and kiss my neck…

me : you like this??

she nodded her head wildly as she kissed my neck…

me : when you bought this camisole ? before or after #4 wedding?

“before…” she was sucking my neck madly, didn’t hesitate to answer……..

should I test my luck and ask???

Last edited by 1231231233; 03-12-2021 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
shinjuko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, please ask!
Old 04-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

The way she moaned… the way she was so high….

I HAD TO ASK!

me : did he fuck you in this?….. (she kept quiet… and continued to suck my neck, biting it a little. I pressed harder and faster on her G SPOT!, she sucked on my neck so hard! so… did he fuck you in this camisole???? I want the truth………. (she nodded her head…..) okay……….. time for punishment!

I pulled up and over me as I tilt my body slanted towards the wall, making her sort of kneel above my crotch… her panties was still at her knee, stretched.. think they gonna be spoilt soon … “nooo.. kneel upright. don’t lean down… use the wall for support”. Her super single was done by ID, it’s against the corner of the room, with storage below. Not a bed frame…

her : I prefer this… (she rested her hands on my tummy)

I started the fingering again, it was a lot easier to find her G spot in that position.. it was FUCKING TICKLISH, especially when she leaned her weight on my belly………. I realise it wasn’t as interesting, I lost the urge…… time to ask again…

me : sorry, didn’t hear you properly just now. so…….. did he fuck you in this camisole?? (her face was up at the ceiling, I stopped the fingering, then…. pressed so hard on her G spot, almost pulling her body towards me. She nodded her head frantically, one hand now holding on to the window grill for support… ) so did he? say out the answer! did he fuck you in this camisole??? (I pulled my fingers out and started to rub slowly and endlessly along the mouth of her pussy….) quick! tell me!

her : yes!

me : yes what???

her : yes he did…

me : did what?

her : f me in this cami AHHHH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

i was using my stronger hand now, with SO MUCH FORCE pressing her g spot, even shaking my hands so hard well as well so that my fingers were like a vibrator inside her pussy. SO MUCH CUM WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY HAND! She was MOANING OUT so hard! SCREAMING AT TIMES! Suddenly, she bent forward and wanted to lock lips with me. I kept her at bay with my left hand on her neck, careful to strangle her. she grabbed my hand, using it like a beam to support, thankfully she’s light, I was holding up her upper body weight with that hand, rather hard to focus on both. Right hand was getting so sore now! gonna cramp! She started to kiss my hand… I looked at HOW HORNY her face was despite the room being dark!! STILL DRIPPING SO MUCH CUM! I pushed my finger into her mouth and tested her, she twisted her head and spat it out…… passing my test. she even looked annoyed. I really gave it to her ……. until………

“MMMMMMM!!!!! WAHHHHHHH! …….. wahhhhhhhh….”

She ‘peed’ 2-3 streams down on my hand and crotch…. then she collapsed on me…. I wiped my hands on her camisole, reached for her panties and help her pull it up, it felt loose and stretched… put her to my left, between me and the wall. covered us in sheets, moved over a little and faced the other way to sleep…. somewhere in the middle of the night, I felt her back on mine, it felt good. what felt EVEN BETTER was waking up to her sweet face when she woke me up. Somewhere in the night, I turned to face her and we found a good position to cuddle and sleep, despite me snoring to her face. She used to COMPLAIN so much about that.

her : hello….

me : wow… your eyes… nice…

she looked rather different, her wake up look was sooooo sweet!

her : sorry, wanted to give you a nicer wake up routine. but too tired and weak…

me : what is it?

her : you find out tomorrow morning lo.. better hurry, don’t want to be late.

me : relax, I’m dropping you….

her : huh? but yours is so far away.

I kissed her and got up : but i love you more….

happily, I went to her kitchen to look for something to make breakfast for the both of us…. wait what… Nespresso machine?? when she started to drink coffee?? Didn’t notice it last night.. We started to hurry and get ready. When she saw the pan in the sink unwashed and some splash stains at the electric stove, she kept her cool and acted not to be irked by it, saw the toast and scrambled eggs I made for her, almost gave me a hug but I stopped her as I was oily.. She was all changed, in a light blue dress!

her : quick go shower!

me: and let me know where the table cloth is, i will wash the pan later…

her : don’t worry…. quick go get ready, I wait for you to eat together.

me : i drank milk enough. need to lose weight…

I acted all active, jogged away, making her laugh… I rushed everything, realised that my luggage was already in her room, my shirt hung, warm and well ironed! After I was done, I rushed back to the dishes… she was already putting on her shoes. she HATED it whenever I left stuff unwashed in the sink.. She had already wiped the stove.

she came to pull my arm : no need… it’s ok…..

me : but you hate when

her : it’s ok… we can wash it later when we come back to our home later… (she stressed on the word home)

I told her to sleep as I drove her. Her work place was further from her condo than mine.

her : i’m ok! I slept very well.. hehe you deserve a reward! take it out…

me : what? you serious?

her : I don’t mind…

me : you have mouthwash at work?

her : nope, why?

me : erm…….. you sure??? erm ok ok……… woooo…

I really cannot believe it. The mood she was in.. how OPEN MINDED and willing to please she was………… how did she even get this idea???? I was just glad that Raj didn’t drive, she can’t possibly suck him while they rode on his motorbike what……

me : go slow hor.. i need to work today…

she nodded her head with my cock in her mouth….. LIFE WAS FUCKING GOOD!

then… I remembered… “cos i love you more…” “wash when WE return to OUR HOME later” …….

OH GOODNESS!!! are we married already???? Still very immature, I freaked out a little.

me : hey hey.. that’s enough…

I actually used a bit of force to pull her up, but used the worry that she might throw up after a heavy breakfast as a solid excuse….

========================

from that morning, in the next 10 days or so until #5’s wedding on a Friday, we behaved like a really fun couple.. from being woken up with gentle and slow blowjobs daily, to gentle and slow blowjobs on 3 lunch occasions in my car. She was always careful not to make me cum, we both were tactically planning our sexual lives together, maximising my limited ability to fuck her.. I was almost hitting 40 already at that time, more than 5 years older than her…

ever since I found her G spot with my fingering, she’s been yearning for it almost DAILY… From Monday to Friday, we fucked at least once a day (I did my best to not cum on most days, worried for my health) I managed to find out more answers to the questions that were burning in my mind! She was able to understand my processing of our situation as well, the truth started to flow out of her with more ease, ESPECIALLY whenever I was about to make her CUM!

Questions

—— Monday night, she worked late, I cooked for her. after dishes, she put on the unwashed camisole again, I let her ride me on the sofa….. we finished it with fingering in her shower, didn’t want her to ‘pee’ on the sofa material..

…..

her : I only bought one camisole to try, didn’t know what was sexy, just remembered you realise this kind so bought it…

me : why didn’t you ask him what he liked??

her : I didn’t buy it to seduce him…

—— Tuesday night, didn’t cum on Monday, had more energy. after dinner outside, went walk walk around, get groceries and she went to duplicate her keys for me.. (spare was with her parents), then reached home. before shower, I showed her a site with different doggy style “from behind” positions, she chose the prison guard doggy style (me standing behind her being bent forward, and hands held behind her like being cuffed) We did it with her face hanging above her bed, and just a towel protecting our unclean bodies from her clean sheets…

me: did he use condom?

her : mmmm… yes… of course! but have to be careful of him, he tried to take it off without me knowing.

me : huh why?

her : think it didn’t fit well, told you his not big.. he’s a selfish ass la.

me : the trip so long, he brought enough condoms meh? (#1’s words were obviously still bugging me)

her : nope. finished the box.. that’s why I agreed to blow him the last few nights, to avoid without condom…

me : what?? so fast finish box of 12 in the first few days? fuck so much???

her : no la… he kept changing cos didn’t fit well.

me : btw, did he force you to do this position???

her : erm….. mmmm…. mmm…… got….. but not force la…….

me : then you wanted?

her : mmmmm… duno.. always a bit drunk… maybe… just try lo……. but yours way better… longer…. can feel more… so biggggg … so biggggg… AHHHHHHHH!!!

I pretended believe her last answer and use that thought to pile drive her until she shuddered and collapsed onto her bed…

—— Wednesday noon, lunch together, car bj, no ejaculation. night, fingering her in the condo swimming pool…

me : by the way, that red lingerie set, you only bought 1 special set?

her : yes… (hugging me tight in the water)

me : did he fuck you in it?

her : ……. (took a long while to recall) i think so…

me : you bought it to seduce him?

her : not seduce…

me: then?

her : I don’t know.. make him angry maybe?

me : angry???

her : we already stopped….. so wear it at #4 wedding… let him see and be jealous maybe.. I was stupid la…

me :then how he fucked you in it???

her : erm…. my mistake……..

me : what mistake??? you got drunk?

her : no no…….. her erm….. took photos of me…….. so asked for one last time… then he let me delete… told you he’s horrible!!!!

me : can call police leh!

her : will be very messy. anyway, i managed to delete all…

me : the recently deleted section, got remember???

her : his phone not so advanced… don’t worry ok. he’s not disturbed me ever since…

me : then fuck where??? #4’s suite??? (#1’s words obviously still egging me)

her : their toilet…..

me : is that why your face was so upset in the photos with him…

her : yes!!! yess!!! you can see right??? aahhhhh!! mmmmm!!!! mmmmm!!!

luckily the pool was mostly empty, she accidentally let out a loud sound.

—— Thursday night, she cooked something simple. We were both feeling the physical straining effects of our honeymoon fuck period.. went to bed very early, cuddled and petted each other.

me : what was your fav position with him?

her : me? don’t have… i just follow what he wants…

me : then what did he do mostly with you?

her : from behind…

me : like two nights ago?

her : yup…

me : any other style?

her : got….

me : what?

her : can you show me the site again?

She pointed to 3 more doggy positions….

me : why all from behind one???

her : yup… that’s how he took the videos without me knowing… but maybe he found me ugly? easier to enjoy without seeing my face.

me : RUBBISH! you are beautifull ok!

her : no la.. I think he more interested in #1, maybe got rejected by her, then she ask him to test me. i was stupid la... weak… saw the way he looked at #1 a few times already… just didn’t want to admit to myself, he was just using me…

me : using you? like for him to release only la? no love..

her : maybe… but also like, make a lot of noise… let #1 hear how good he is like that… purposely make it so open that we were… ….. doing F….. he was trying to make #1 jealous….

me : it’s my fault also… if I wasn’t so childish to block you…. we maybe married now…

EH FUCK LA!! why I keep doing this??? saying such scenarios I wasn’t sure of???

her: but are you ok that it happened?

me : ok or not, it also happened. but we are so happy now, you’ve changed so much… if didn’t encounter him, you think you will change so much? or maybe we end up divorce cos you not interested in sex last time… maybe we won’t treasure each other like we do now?

her : noooo… i just didn’t know i will like it……. and with you, it feels so much better… nice feeling, so sweet. not empty feeling. and yours is bigger!

me : but the positions you showed me, all like he damn power leh…

her : nooo.. he just has strong hands only, can lift my body up… but he cannot last like you!

me : but really, do you think he changed you?

her : think so….. good and bad… I learnt to cherish you more though.. you are right.. you really ok with my cheating?

me : stop calling it cheating! you didn’t cheat, we weren’t even together! even if you had more than 1 lover back then… no issue with me either…

(I said that in case she ever found out about my past)

awkward silence for awhile, guilt on my part…

me : let’s try that wheelbarrow, maybe on bed…

her : huh you sure can?

me : wahhhhh look down on me ah?

her : no no, not your ability… scared you tried… we do too many times already….

me : you also did many times with him leh.

she kept quiet….

I got up, got off the bed….

me : haha… good luck to you hor.. i’ve going to give it to you…. replace memories ….

I pulled her, used a bit of force. she can sense I was a bit dulan even though I tried to sound nice…..

her : oh……. I’m sorry…. don’t punish me… sorry… sorry.. ahhh! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ………………………………

—— Friday, she had to go home for dinner with her parents. She gave me the option of not going. Her parents were not easy going, I realised I had to be really sure that there was a chance we are going serious. I had to be sure.. Left work earlier that day, went to her place and checked the ENTIRE apartment, could not find any sign of another man ever being there…. I texted her I went home to rest first, but will join her family for dinner. It made her VERY HAPPY.. I picked her up at a shopping center, she told me she bought nespresso capsules etc, i didn’t pay much attention to her big shopping bags. Dinner was rather awkward with her parents, they were neutral about me, but just glad she’s no longer single. Her elder sister dropped by to collect her son, she put on so much weight. That was a concern. Thankfully, her mother wasn’t that big size so there’s still hope. Perhaps my lovely sweet gf took after her dad who was skinny… when we reached home, she took out a new cover from one of the shopping bags, told me to spread over the sofa. She took the rest of the shopping backs in…

her: hey, you done?

me : yup.

she came out….

me : wahhhhhh…. new one???

her : yup. you like?

me : of course! RED! goodness!!!!

I started to strip and went over to her. instead, she brought me back to the sofa... we started to kiss passionately..

her : thanks… for … meeting my …. parents…..

I stood up and fed her by penis : so this is my reward?

she looked up at me as I continued to play my penis around her lips.. : nooooo.. this is what you deserve! daily!

Daily??? she serious? Just like that…. I felt rather convinced that perhaps, settling down with this ‘new version’ of her seemed PERFECT!

I pulled my penis out of her mouth, sat down and locked lips with her, she was in a brand new red bra and panties set as well. NO WONDER SHE WAS AT THAT SHOPPING CENTER!

me : wah… another set of red… everything new…

her : yup… fresh new start…

me : no need fresh la. whatever we have is PERFECT.. you are PERFECT to me now ok….. if the past didn’t happen, trust me, I really don’t think I’d be this happy now….

then….. she started to cry…..

me : hey… my words so touching ??

she shook her head..

me : what’s wrong???

she was biting her lower lip after looking at me . I realised I may have looked too upset : sorry…… there’s something I need to tell you...

- to be continued -
Old 04-12-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Nice update. But cliff hanger again.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Very well written story. Keep it cumming!
Old 04-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Very well written story. Keep it cumming!
thanks for the points bro. +13. never leave name, should be you right.

i think it's poorly written, as someone put it, longer than the long river.

but hope more details and longwinded writing allow more context for enjoyment. Thanks man! do feel free to share what you think about her.

Last edited by 1231231233; 04-12-2021 at 08:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1