The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

me : it’s ok… just tell me…

she was shaking a little… it was already almost 10 minutes since she wanted to tell me something, something she’s been hiding… I hugged her to reassure her that it’s alright, its ok for her to be honest.. but as time went by, I got impatient and loosen my hug. She felt it, then hugged me back, TIGHT!

her : i’m sorry ok…

me : just tell me, what is it? you still don’t trust that I can understanding??

her : yes I trust you… just still scared and ashamed sometimes……..

me : is it what happened at the beach? the dive trip….

she waited for a while, then finally … : ………….. erm yes…….. i initiated the beach walk when he wanted to….. erm…. make… no no.. i mean… f me…. it was like the 3rd day already, #1 kept teasing me openly during the dinners in front of everyone, I was so embarrassed, so I suggested the beach walk, so let him do already, so he cannot purposely loud again…..

me : oh… i can understand. #1 has a skill to get under our skins, BADLY… (i hugged her back)….. so what happened?

her : …. i thought maybe… blow him enough already. but he made me hold the tree…. then do from behind…….

me : and also in the sea?

her : how you know?????

me : it’s the manner you were trying so hard… like you were trying to replace memories for yourself… it’s ok, okay? I guessed it already.. see. i’m still here right……….. (she nodded) how was it ? in the sea?

her : scary? it was getting dark also. painful also. but he didn’t care, not like you…. no condom also.. I wanted to stop him but couldn’t… he shoot inside me….. sorry ok (i pulled her body and bent her towards the ground) ahhh.. what you doing????

She was light enough for me to easily move her around, got her to stand up while pressing her back, keeping faced down. Pulled her panties down with force, stretching it, despite it being brand new! she stepped out of it and I tossed it away. I took a moment to figure out how to get it down, then realised I got it all wrong. I put her flat on the sofa, wasn’t gentle about it. She was timid, worried that I was still angry with her for lying about her fucking Raj at the beach. lifted her legs and sat underneath them, ‘careful, slowly put your hands on the floor.” she seemed to know what I was going for, “don’t worry, I got hold of you” I tilted her body, her knees naturally folded and I sat closer to the edge, she put one leg across, gave me a good look at her bushy pussy and less bushy butthole….

me : you ok down there? (she nodded her head) how ah?

her : I don’t know… I think, not like that…

me : you tell me what to do can?

her : help me up..

then she sat me down, knelt reverse cowgirl on me first, then her hands reached backwards for me to hold, i lowered her forward, my penis inside her. she was already so fucking wet.. she was so fucking excited about this??? my penis bent forward, not exactly comfortable. At that point, I don’t even know how to pump her in that position. Her knees pushed backwards and we were FINALLY in that seated wheelbarrow position

her : hold my waist, help me move..

I was rather disturbed by how experienced she was at it, but she was right, all I needed to do was to hold her hips and and helped her fuck my penis… SHE WET!! even though it wasn’t as intense as our missionary positions, and she was the one doing most of the fucking… I lost all sense of concern about her feeling nauseated, gripped her waist tight and rammed her body against mine. She moaned out in pain also, it was a different angle, my penis head hitting the lower walls of her vagina for the first time, the deeper end, like she’s never felt before. Her head shook, I felt like a small fart inside her pussy… she was DONE and weak!

as we showered

me : don’t be so bothered about the past anymore ?

her : I can’t …

me : takes time… don’t worry, you will get over it. otherwise next time you see him how?

her : huh. I won’t see him again!

me : #5 ’s wedding?

her : he’s not invited!

me : oh ok… but still… if ever bump into him, I want you to feel ok, like those memories with him won’t affect anymore. like numb..

her : you help me ok….. (she squat down and started to suck my penis casually)

The weekend came, we moved back to my room at my parents’ place. I got worried by easily horny she had become, wanted to test her. Whenever she wanted, I said I was tired and needed rest. She had no mood swings or temper though, perhaps it was also because we were at my parents’ place? Sunday night came, she didn’t go back and chose to stay with me. I preferred my bed as it was a lot bigger than hers. We recuperated well over that weekend, didn’t even pet at all.. just went out like a normal couple, a sexless couple. She didn’t offer me a blowjob on the drive to work on Monday morning.. I was a little relieved, she felt like the old #6 again. After work, I picked her up..

her : huh? thought we not cooking tonight?

me: got surprise for you at home.

I brought her home and fucked her in another last position she pointed out that Raj had fucked in her….. the standing wheelbarrow! when we entered her bedroom, her mattress was already on the floor, with an additional sheet over it.

me: don’t worry, I came back and mopped and vacuumed the floor..

With her on the mattress on the floor, I lifted her waist easily, she wrapped her legs backwards around my waist. Handled her with ease, but aim and pushing in took some time. When I finally got my penis in, she was ALREADY WET! VERY WET! for someone skinny like her, I’m still very impressed.. her arms were folded and her face resting on the mattress, I GAVE IT TO HER! PILE DRIVE HER INTO OBLIVION! the rest during the weekend was good! My body felt so much better, stamina was better, BUT… I let my thoughts run loose, I imagined her being fucked in this position by Raj…. I imagined her being used by Raj……..

I couldn’t pull out…

FUCK! NO CONDOM!!!!

She told me she’d get the pill during her lunch the next day… She got busy as #5 ’s wedding was just that Friday. Nevertheless, I made sure that she got her orgasms daily. I didn’t want to go for the wedding to avoid #5 but she wanted me there with her. She didn’t want to seen as single. I told her I’d show up but book a room for ourselves upstairs so I can pop in and out of the banquet. Surprisingly, she never complain that it was a waste of money!

The wedding came, I took leave as well, drove her around but didn’t go up to either of the houses. Was able to avoid #5 completely. #2 and #3 were very surprised to see me! and they were delighted for #6 and I. #4 just gave me a cold hi, but wasn’t mean or anything. #1 kept her distance, obviously flirting with the groomsmen.. all younger ah bangs than her.… Perhaps, she’s always seen through my true colors? initially just wanted #6 as a fuck buddy… and gosh… #3 ’s boobs gotten even BIGGER after giving birth!

In the noon, I checked in, rested in the room. she came down with #4 to rest and use and additional toilet… but I suspected she wanted to get away from #1 .. I got up on my own and gave #6 a hug near the door, somehow getting a look of approval from #4 as she walked by and went to sit on the chair…

me : anything happened?

my lovely sweet gf: nope..

she did look ok, just tired. I whispered into her ear : you look hot in this…. can see through your thong… (her morning bridesmaid pastel green dress ……. I started to pull her red thong…)

she whispered back softly, but laughed a little : stop…. #4 ’s here……. your fault la.. make me wear this… one of the guys kept looking and talk to me!!!

me: show me who he is later…

I pulled her into the toilet and shut the door, shocking her…. then she giggled when I locked lips with her… I played with her thong, lifted up her dress and fingered her around her g spot. She was already WET! Guess the thong pulling helped ….. suddenly, there was a knock on the door “I’m going back down (to the conference room), give you two your private time”….. the moment the door closed, I lifted my lovely sweet gf up and brought her to the bed. We fucked on the bed, with her dress and thong still on…. I could last a little longer than usual, “was this getting too routine?” I thought to myself.. Both caught a short nap, then she got up and told me she’s going to invite #4 back here. maybe #2 and #3 too. #1 was exceptionally annoying, especially with the groomsman (all were married!), as she seemed like the only one without a partner for the wedding.

I continued to sleep, only to be waken by the sounds of women coming in with their stuff.. I woke up, in my t-shirt and just in my boxers and hid under the sheets. #2 and #3 surrounded me and sort of grilled me in a funny manner, wanting to find out how me and #6 get together… they even joked about what tricks i pulled to trick #6 into accepting me… #6 passed me a pair of shorts to sneak on under the sheets…. I regret not getting a suite then, headed to the pool and left the room for the 4 of them to rest and catch up. #6 texted me when they left the room to start preparing for the banquet, told me to get ready soon. I really dreaded going down, received another reminder message from her to go down, then started to change…

When I finally found the banquet hall, I saw her walking out quickly…

me : hey !

she saw me, waved at me, but continued to walk away….

she was crying.

I lost her when she went into the toilet. #4 came out looking at me with worry, along with #3 , who looked at me with a sort of uneasiness.

What the fuck just happened???

- to be continued -

Last edited by 1231231233; 04-12-2021 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
davocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please keep going bro!
Old 05-12-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I personally feel that whatever is in the past, is already the past. She seem like wife material and I think you shld not care much of the past. Nowadays at age passed 30 years old, how many virgin are really out there? Most have experience of sex before already. So I really hope you can see beyond what happened in the past and move forward with this lovely lady of yours.

Story is great and interesting though. Staying tuned for more updates! Keep up the good story!
Old 05-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

#4 went into the toilet to look for #6 ( my lovely sweet gf/ the helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her) #3 filled me in on what had happened, but she filtered her words carefully not to affect me.

Apparently, this happened just a few minutes ago at the table in the banquet where the bridesmaid sat with their partners,

#3 : #1 brought this guy as her date to our table.. i think maybe, #6 and him used to date, but #1 was very mean lo… like.... made some very nasty comments about their past also… ask her not to try and snatch him back, even forced them to take photos together…. for her to remember…

knowing #1’s pattern, this was probably what was said..

#1 : hey…….. my date is finally here………. #6 you remember him? (Pulls Raj close to herself) of course you remember la, last time your lover buddy right.. best you ever had right? Haha. Now he’s mine ok, best I ever had. You don’t try and snatch him back hor. Come, I help you take a picture together (nudges Raj over to #6, pushing him to behind her chair and stepped away to aim her phone), so you can always look and remember your most shoik ever….

She couldn’t take the humiliation, #1 was loud! #4 stood up and intervened, but #6 had already walked away and headed towards the exit...

as I waited outside, the question that burned in my mind was, was she sad that others heard such mean and shameful things that were said about her? Or was it something else????

when she came out, I took her outside. Fortunately, she only put on very very little make up so she still looked fine… We hugged.

me : you ok?

her : i don’t know…… how to go back in……

me : well, we can always go back to our room and just start our weekend staycation…. or we can go back in TOGETHER (I held her hand tight) … show him confidently you are over him….

her : i don’t know how to face the others… so humiliating !!!

me : what’s humiliating? that you dated some guy, and now #1 is having your leftovers.. haven’t you moved on to someone better? someone you truly love? someone you can have an exciting future together with the rest of your live??

she looked at me, shocked, her expression changed. she looked hopeful, instead of despair : you sure you mean that?

OH FUCK!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY???

me : erm….. you know we just patched right? (fuck, she’s my gf now…. i guess??) but I should think so… the way we are headed…. should be right…

her : relax la… i’m just glad you can think about that. that’s all…

me : i mean, I can’t propose now la… but…. you know what i mean right… we haven’t even decide where to live.. or kids….

her : live??? kids??? you sure???? (she was smiling so happily now)

me : yeah… your stupid super single bed, cannot la! The height good to fuck on, but too small! Even though i’m losing weight…

her : but we can hug and sleep ma…

me : come on la.. we both hate that. we need our space to sleep, we are both like that. … why you make this kind of permanent decision sia, usually you are careful..

her : I guess… that time when I decided, really thought I was going to be alone for the rest of my life…..

me : aiyo, you ah…. ( hugged her tight) we move in with parents lo (i’m the only son)… you and mother like best friends…

she laughed happily, tears dried up…

me : feeling stronger?

her : yup yup…. thank you.. (she kissed me)

me : ready to go back in? just focus on being there for #5 lo..

her : yup…..

me : haha, now you regret not buying the dress I chose instead ? (it was one with lower cut, showing some cleavage…) make him drool over you.

her : no! no need. I don’t even want him to think about me!

me : just show a bit of the red strap la… do it for me leh.. i wanna see him jealous…

she bit her lower lip, then let pulled a bit of her red bra strap out, just showing a tasteful hint. we held hands and walked back in, #3 and #4 were waiting for us. they were watching us through glass window from the lobby.. I even peeked at her ass and told her “wasted, this dress not see through enough for him to see your red thong and die inside wanting you!” she smacked me as we walked back in.

#3 : you two really damn sweet lo…

#6 laughed, but i could feel it wasn’t full natural, like she forced it out to be brave…

when we went in, it was just #1, Raj, #3’s husband and #4’s husband at the table. He was catching up with Raj, but #1 alerted him to go back to his seat. #1 had rearranged #6’s bag to sit beside Raj. #4 shot a pissed off look at her husband and wanted to shift things around, switching with me and #6.

#6 : it’s ok…

#4 and her whispered, but she assured her. I helped her with her chair, let her sit before I did, also moving her hair closer to mine. I didn’t feel that comfortable having Raj, her former lover sit right beside her . I was just glad that the bra strap she let out a little was on her right, right were Raj was beside. The first two dishes had already been served. I think #2 helped the rest of us portioned, but she went out with her hubby to attend to their baby. judging by the amount of ‘leftovers’ on Raj’s plate, he’s really not a very considerate person…

i talked loudly to the table : sorry ah… my fault la, the horrible breakfast I made this morning keep making her lao sai…… baby, don’t forget to make sure cubicle got toilet paper later hor. my shitty breakfast too potent already, sure lao sai again…

she looked at me all confused, but she was smiling and smacked me .. the rest had a good laugh…

before #1 was about to make some comment, me : hey #1, remember that night sentosa villa? crazy night right? the bill also damn crazy, I just texted you, you saw my message?

she was stumped, completely didn’t expect me to remind her of that. not wanting to look like a cheapskate, “oh yeah, I transfer you later.. let me see ah..”

without consulting #6, I made a plan.. I looked over to #1 and signalled to speak to her outside. After she read my SMS (she blocked me on WhatsApp and facebook ever since sentosa) “Do you think she still loves him?” the way she looked up at me, that amount of excitement, devious joy and ideas on her face was TREMENDOUS! She got up and happily walked out with me. Everyone else thought I was trying to reason with her, but actually, I was there to propose a plan to her.

me : hi.

#1 : erm.. hi… why you end up with her sia??

me : I’m a fool for her maybe?

#1 : yeah la! stupid leh. even after I told you what happened??? there’s even more lo.

me : tell me next time la. we can’t be out here too long. I got idea, me you, Raj and her, we 4 go on a quick trip. I plan, either local, or maybe charter an over night boat.. dive… I want test her, see if she still has feelings for him… you in?

#1 : no need test. confirm have one. the way she let him fuck…

me : he really that good huh? is that why you also cannot resist him?

the reaction on her face. I’ve never been that close to her, or interacted that much. I’ve always found her to the unstable and had the crazy genes. but that reaction… i could tell…. She doesn’t even like Raj!

#1 : i don’t love him la. just a tool for now…

me : haha. you ah… as long as you enjoy can already, so how? you in? help me leh.. i foot the bill.

#1 : no need la. we share. I also want to expose her. you are a good guy leh. you deserve better. ok ! i’m in!

me : raj?

#1 : leave that to me. trust me. he’d do anything i say.

me : even if you ask him to flirt with #6 like last time?

#1 : of course!!

there was a moment of realisation for her, the ‘oh’ on my face made her aware as well.

#1 : I mean, for this coming trip.. don’t worry ok. I will help you expose her.

me : ok… thanks in advance? by the way, can have truce with her for this dinner a not?

#1 : why leh, you heart pain is it? over her? for fuck? you know she fuck client to get deal? that’s why she got promoted??

me : no la. you just think about yourself. i know you, this is not you ok? you so mean to her, others will just take her side. think for yourself ok? I know you jumping company, congrats by the way, but circle still small. don’t forget that

#1 pondered for a moment… : yup you are right… you are a good friend leh… or….. you got feelings for me is it???

me : don’t make this awkward leh. you know I don’t like too skinny…

#1 : oh yeah oh yeah…

we headed back in, #6 was sitting on my chair, beside #4. there was a gap between her and Raj. I went behind her and touched her shoulder, she turned and hugged my pants..

me : baby how? you want to switch seats?

#6: oh no, i’m fine. (she was determined!)

she got up to move back to her seat beside raj, i shifted her chair a little further away from me, and closer to him on purpose. then, I shifted my chair closer to her, further from #4. Noticed Raj looking at her legs, her cornflower blue dress wasn’t that short, but did show some thigh above her knees… we started to eat and #6 made efforts to feed me. I frowned at her, whispered to her, reminding her not to overplay it, like we were in love. Just be natural… it was more than enough. I ate with my left hand, and my right hand was on her left thigh……… slowly and gently, I slide it closer up to her pussy, until my pinky could feel the lace of her thong and play with the fabric… to my surprise, she did nothing to stop me or show me her discontent! I used my body to hide my hand from #4, knowing she’d be judging us, especially me and probably tried to stop us. whenever I struggled to pick up food using the spoon with my left hand, my lovely sweet gf helped me. #3 was looking and smiling happily at us, talking to her husband, I supposed she was telling him how cute we were.

Raj on the other hand, ate like he was at a buffet, didn’t bothered about #1 much. At the same time, he constantly look at #6’s legs. I was trying to expose her red thong to him as well… he may have been able to see glimpses of it. #1 noticed Raj being so distracted, she tried to nice to him, which easily grabbed his attention. He was very happy and got touchy with her. The way #1 cringed a little…… I WAS RIGHT ABOUT IT!

#1 had NO feelings or attraction to Raj at all!

As we waited for the waiter to scoop the fish maw, I whispered to #6, while my pinky dug into her clitoris : …… I don’t think #1 likes him at all. he keeps going close to her and she’s so uncomfortable……

#6 was breathing faster, i was digging her clitoris, gently, seductively….

#6 : don’t know.. don’t care….. (she then looked at me with her “come fuck me” look…… I could tell she was very happy)

me : he keep looking at your legs… that’s why #1 jealous. now hugging him…

#6 : tsk… don’t care them la…

me : denial just prolongs, confronting and embracing the uncomfortable truth sets us up stronger for the future….

she looked at me….. her mouth was wide open, with the ‘ehhhh???’ look….. even though my pinky already slide into her thong and is rubbing her wet clitoris, she had no reaction at all…

#6 : you remember????

me : word for word hor………… right? correct right?? (it was the thing she used to try and reinforce our ‘dating days’ back then. I resented it greatly and she knew it, sometimes even bringing up just to stop me from talking to her, always ended up quarrelling because of her refusal to compromise and try being intimate on other levels)

she nodded as we had a quick peck on the lips… my palm was now resting FLAT on her bushy crotch, her thong should be exposed to Raj by now. There was an awkward moment when she and Raj looked at each other, she saw him looking at where my hand was, quickly adjusted the large nap kin and shifted her butt forward and tried to hide her exposed thighs and slightly under the table…

#6 : mmmmmm! (my index and middle finger rubbed her clit a quick 5 times)

she rested her right cheek on her right palm, on the table… then shot me a pissed off but happy look… raj’s attention was no on her again…… I realised I had done enough…. took my hand out of her dress and pulled her on her waist back to me, to lean back on the chair while the rest passed the vinegar and pepper around… my fingers played around her thong, went into her ass crack and started to tickle her there in a sensual manner. at the same time, I was tugging her dress backwards, pulling higher up her thighs… after awhile, she pulled my hand and put it on her lap again…..

We whispered…

me : hmmmmm…….

#6 : nooooo. non no no no…

me : too late…..

my fingers played around her bush again, but i was careful not to penetrate her. keeping her in anticipation. Unfortunately, it was time for the bridesmaids to perform their duties, the preparing for photo taking etc. it was just us men at the table, awkward as fuck. #4’s husband approached Raj to take a smoke outside, but he was busy helping himself to the chicken…… Raj smokes??? and #6 could tahan him?? she hates smoke!

#2 and #3’s husbands appeared to be quite friendly with each other, they left the banquet with their babies. it was just me and Raj, who was busy finishing up whatever that was left on the table.

me : hey… thanks bro.

Raj looked at me, with the wing in his mouth… : what??
Old 05-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

me : thanks for dating #6..

Raj : you trying to be funny?

me : no. I dated her before she dated you… she’s changed so much better now!

Raj’s eyes lit up, stopped eating and wiped his hands on the napkin : really ah bro?

me : yeah… used to be so stubborn and boring. now she dresses better also….. more open minded…

Raj laughed out loud, took a sip of beer : yeah man…. open minded? maybe…. but she uptight la. this cannot that cannot… very sticky. i don’t like.

Whatever he said was very conflicting …. maybe open minded?? but uptight? so there were things he wanted that she wasn’t willing to do?

me : last time, die die won’t want to fuck leh.. now like ok…

Raj : oh? you two never fuck?

me : nope. why ah?

Raj : sorry bro.. didn’t know that… but she easy bro.. very easy. after one date can fuck already. that’s why I thought she fuck before…

me : maybe that time younger she not ready… now 30, maybe fuck care… but can tell you ladies charmer la….

Raj : haha thanks bro… yeah.. women older.. more heck. this one, one horny bitch sia. fucking sticky and needy… eh sorry bro. your girlfriend… just being honest…

me : we just going out. not official girlfriend.

Raj : nice one la bro. have all the fun you want then ciao. (run away)

me : oh.. is that why you two break up?

Raj : we never date la bro.. she want dating. I want just want fuck buddy. not suitable…

me : haha, you got #1 now already…. more suitable right?

Raj : haha.. hmmm… this one ah… a bit crazy.

me : yeah! i thought I was the only one who thought that … so how long you two together?

Raj : hmmmm… since you so frank, I’ll be frank with you also bro. we not dating. She ask me to accompany her today only. she one crazy bitch, like want then don’t want. I also fed up with her.

me : you mean you two haven’t fuck?

Raj : don’t know what she wants la.

me : hmmmm…. bro, i got idea. you dive right?

Raj : no leh. why?

me : then that time you follow them diving trip?

Raj : yeah, she (#6) ask me to join. I never dive la bro. just stay in and enjoy the view and air only…. and you know la………. holiday mood…. relax and just…. you know la bro…

me : haha.. and enjoy company in room you mean?

Raj : yeah la.. why you think i say she horny bitch… non stop want sia…

me : nice. you unlock her la…. but the crazy #1… how? need help to unlock?

Raj : what idea you have bro?

me : i plan a simpler dive trip la. local, or nearby. we 4 go… you two same room, on boat nothing do, drink.. she’s all yours already..

Raj : who? #1 or #6..

me : #1 la… #6 you still want meh???

Raj : haha good one bro… you are a good guy la. don’t worry, I won’t disturb your #6…

me : haha. thanks bro. I don’t think she can resist you also. so how you on?

Raj : how much?

me : leave that to me bro. I got lobang. your passport expiring soon?

Raj : erm… not sure. need to check. hardly use it la…

me : sure.. eh I give you my number? I’ll plan with #1, don’t let her know you know ok?

Raj handed me his phone : sure bro. you best la. nice to meet you.

He hesitated when he shook my right hand, knowing where it was earlier. I was damn fucking tempted to look at his message history with #6. but decided to play it cool, not to scare him off. I keyed in my number and returned it back to him.

me : you need anything to prepare for the short trip, you text me bro. just remember, don’t let #1 know. later she paranoid.

Raj : yeah la yeah la.. don’t nag me bro. you don’t bad habit from #6…

he laughed, i pretended to laugh along like I agreed…. rather annoyed by his arrogance, ego and inability to appreciate others doing him a favour. we turned to look at the bridesmaids, ushering tables to line up for photos..

Raj suddenly asked : you two fucked already?

me : huh.. who #6 or #1 ?

Raj : #6 la. #1, you can get meh??

(i swallowed my pride)

me : haha… if you this hunk #1 cannot, how I can……

Raj : no la. i old uncle already. last time younger then easier…

me : but you said #6 easy what..

Raj : #6 ugly la , nobody want, that’s why easy… I saw your hand just now bro.. alamak, i can see almost everything, she also don’t mind. she horny right.

me : haha. really thanks to you la. if in the past, she will never ever allow.

Raj : yeah, i train her nice nice for you… enjoy la. but once she sticky, you better siam. (avoid) crazy woman.

me : that’s why I sponsor for the trip. help you back bro. thanks for the tip. (reminding him who’s the boss)

Raj : thanks man. shhh. they coming back.

Raj went out with #4’s husband to chat, I checked to see if #6 notice me chatting with Raj. She was busy. #1 was basically enjoying the attention of some men. When I saw them approaching our table, with #4 calling her hubby to find out where he’d gone… I avoided #5 at all cost… seeing her in her dark blue gown… no feeling… maybe a slight urge. I’m only human too…

During the photo, without #1’s antics, Raj positioned himself beside #6… he even touched her waist from behind, which she impolitely nudged away. When the photographer was about to snap away, he put his hand on her back, while mine was grabbing her ass. #6 didn’t move, but gave him stare and quickly moved away from him, pulling me away. telling me what happened..

me : do you want me to talk to him?

#6 : it’s ok.. don’t make a scene.

me : it’s obvious, he wanted to assert dominance, but it’s all down to one thing.. you know right?

#6 : no.. down to what??

me : he’s not over you …

#6 : none of my business…

me : don’t just dismiss it …. remember? but it does feel good what, knowing that an ex is still interested…

#6 : hahaha.. funny…… ok la… i admit, you are right. it does feel better… but it’s meaningless…

me : yup of course. but strengthens our closure definitely. he was your first.. we don’t get over our 1st so easily…

#6 : tsk! you trying to say you haven’t gotten your 1st is it… that evil woman!

me : with #1??? oh please… that one has no feeling.. you and him, there was feeling (on your side). so it’s different.

#6 : i guess so….. ok i gotta go help, you still staying here?

me : i think no bah. damn awkward with #5!

#6 : yeah lo. she’s avoiding you…

#6 went to join the rest, our table was mostly empty. Raj was nowhere to be seen already, not that #1 cared about him at all….. the wedding was coming to end pretty soon, they were already serving the dessert. some tables were already leaving as well… I realised that there were still some of their bags here, stayed and used my phone to pass time.. I realise i was no longer bothered much by her and Raj’s past, not even feeling that much affected by whatever Raj said. Especially since she’s already admitted enjoying with him to me, it wasn’t so bad hearing it directly from him that she was very horny when she was with him. I started to search for Raj’s phone model to understand more about his phone. waited until everyone retrieved their items, I started making my way out of the hall with her bag… Saw the group there, #1’s gone obviously. #5 saw me and quickly look away. No Raj also. I got her attention and told her I was going back up, and she came over and took her phone and purse and the key card.

I went back to the room and slept. By the time she came back to my room, it was already past midnight…

me : had fun?

#6 : drama.......

me : tell me later….

#6 : oh you tired?

me : no.. we fuck first...........

#6 : no wait….. i need to tell you something first…
Old 05-12-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Swee lah bro, 2 update a day. Pls promise to keep up with the update. If you got bored, summarize. But hope not coz enjoying the details. And pls finished the story
Old 06-12-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates, hope for more.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

her : he sort of ambushed me outside the banquet hall just now…

me : who??

her : him la…. that disgusting guy… i quickly avoid him and hid in the toilet…

me : how long you waited?

I continued to kiss and play around her neck… she wasn’t really reciprocating.

her : very long.. scared to go out…..

me : until now???

her : nope… but texted #4 to help.. he even texted me..

me : oh, what he sent? show me?

her : i deleted immediately.

me : so what he sent…

her : why you so curious to know? just rubbish la. I didn’t read also…

me : huh… thought we talk about such stuff….

her : told you I’m not entertaining him already, why you worry what he tell me…

me : i’m not worried…. just… thought we were talking about it… (I sensed her mood wasn’t good, she sort of nudged me away) are you ok?

her : i’m tired.

me : oh yeah, you had a long day. let me get you some water… so what drama were you talking about?

her : Apparently, #1 drank so much with the groomsmen, the hotel staff had to call for an ambulance as she looked like she was having alcohol poisoning.

me : aiyo. she’s really not ok man…

her : why leh, you pity her ah?

me : you know how much I dislike her right? but still, nobody should have to be this low in life…

her : what did you talk to her about? outside?

me : speaking of that… i’ve got a plan. I tell you later? let you shower first? here hydrate… (i passed her a bottle)

her : no need, i drank a lot already. I go bath.

she shut the door, even locking it. it felt odd, but she had a long long day. perhaps her old deep seated habits and pattern return. it’s ok. I went to our luggage and pondered what to get for her to wear, obviously it was the newer red nightie she had brought along. I knocked on the toilet door “hey, I took your nightie for you to change in the toilet. don’t catch a cold.”

her : it’s ok. just hang at the door…

fuck man.. she was behaving so suspiciously! I realised her phone was probably in the toilet with her as well! she didn’t even step into the room…. I turned on the tv, hoping that I won’t fall asleep while waiting for her, but eventually I did. When I felt her getting into the bed, I realise she was in a t-shirt instead… she sat and dried her hair with the towel.. I moved to hug her and kissed her, she sort of nudged me away.

me : what’s wrong sia?

her : nothing, no mood. I’m really tired..

me : ok ok.. of course. you had a long day.. let me help you with that.

I sat up, took the towel from her and helped to dry her hair, but making sure I was gentle to her scalp.

me : want to lie on your favourite tummy while I dry you hair?

her : nope.

she was surprisingly cold, I just kept telling myself that she was tired, and was really glad I booked a basic room. Sexless staycation, fucking not worth it!

her : ok already… (she snatched the towel from me and tossed it away)

me : I face the other side and sleep, so my snore won’t affect you as much then…

she didn’t reply. it was really really odd. I planned to wait for her to sleep, wake and go check her phone. However, I was too tired and slept until morning. In the morning, it wasn’t any better with her.

NO wake up blowjobs
NO wake up kiss
NO wake up hug either!

Just her turning on the tv to watch, waking me up…

me : good morning…

her : morning…

me : slept ok?

her : so so

I hugged and kissed her on the cheek. she didn’t stop me.. but stopped me from doing more. that was odd man, her period is not even due for another week!

her : #1 ’s ok already. in case you are worried about her…

me : oh ok… are you upset that I went out of the banquet hall to talk to her?

her : nope..

considering how I salvaged and DIFFUSED her fucking awkward situation at the banquet last night, how the fuck is she treating me like that??

me : I only told her to keep it civil… and one more thing ok, listen to my plan first, don’t get angry ok?

she sort of gave me a death stare : what?

me : I proposed that we go for a ‘gathering’ with her and him.

her : for what?? you miss her is it?

me : what? no! hey. what’s going on ah? can you stop this? you know how much I dislike her right? In case you didn’t realise, after my talk with her, she was quiet at our table the whole time. Not even a single jab at you leh…

I was fucking dulan, got off the bed and headed to the toilet and washed up. When I came out, she was still on the bed, just watching tv.

me : is everything ok?

her : yup. why not?

I sat on the bed beside her : there is NOTHING between me and her ok! I suggested the gathering because I sensed from my short conversation with her, they aren’t even dating ! She cringed when I congratulated her, like she must enjoy him very much, since she told me at the villa, she’s always wanted to try him..

her : when was this??

me : you stepped out of the living room, remember? she told me a lot of rubbish, saying how big his is.. all this nonsense la. so I congratulate her lo. the way she replied, can tell la, they aren’t dating for real. She’s just using him for a date partner os she’s not alone. 

I was observing #6 keenly, to see if she was glad or anything. her face remained black as fuck.

her : and then?

me : ok. you must bear in mind, I wanted to ‘gain her trust’, so I said told her it’s a trip to test whether you still have feelings for him… obviously she wants us to break up and for you to be unhappy. I’m no scary guy la, this was the method i thought will work, and so that’s the reason why she was so quiet at our table… nothing more. really.

I held her hand, she didn’t push me away…

her : anything else?

me : no… I was thinking of chartering a boat. one night, maybe even two. on the boat, she cannot back off easily. I talked to that guy also, he hinted to me he and #1 never do before also. #1 ’s just using him….. so I thought,

her : wait. why you talk to him for??

me : it was just simple chit chat at the table..

her : anything else?

me : yeah. he hinted she’s only using him… that’s why I thought out dive trip… give #1 back a taste of her own medicine!

she remained quiet. at that point I realised….

EITHER

#1 told her a biased and exaggerated version of what we planned

OR

#6 lied about avoiding Raj just now…

her : her own medicine?

me : she sort of revealed that she could ask him to do anything she wanted, even flirt with …… you… i’m sorry ok..

her : it’s ok.. I guessed that already…..

me : so how, you ok with the gathering ? I have to pay though.

her : I don’t know. no need to rush right?

me : yup. we take our time to decide. besides, he’s clearly not over you. imagine he ignores her the whole trip and keeps trying to get your attention instead… I know we aren’t supposed to seek revenge, but you gotta admit, that’d be pretty worthwhile…

her : you trying to push me back that disgusting guy is it?

me : NOOO ! goodness! I love you! why would I want to do that??

she looked at me, looked surprised…. but frowned…. then looked back at the tv… she bit her lower lip..

me : eh seriously. can you stop this?

her : stop what?

me : this weird.. like you doubt me like that. just say what you are upset with??? What did I do wrong sia? I thought I just proven to you, like you know??? being here when you needed me the most?

her : i’m sorry. thanks… I’m just mentally tired…

me : what the fuck happened man??? what did #1 do after the banquet??

I tried to hug her, she didn’t nudge me away….

her : tell you another day…

me : but how come you came back so late?

her : oh… had to wait for the ambulance, we told #5 we settle for her.. then it was late, #4 ’s husband went back already. so I gave her a lift.

me : lift? as in…..? taxi her home and come back?

her : nope, I drove your car.

WHAT ???? she looked at my exasperated reaction. she knew I will never allow anyone else to drive my car, let alone her BARELY any experience in driving skills……

her : what’s wrong? you angry?

me : nope. how you get the keys?

her : I came back to the room, you were sleeping.

me : oh ok… should have just called a cab la. driving this late, and you had a long tiring day…

her : you worried I get in accident or your precious car get in accident…

I grabbed her and turned her face to mine : OF COURSE YOU LA! GOODNESS… WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TODAY???? I LOVE YOU OK! YOU! NOT SOME STUPID CAR!

at the same time, I was shocked with how much conviction I was able to say that line out. Did I really mean those???

She hugged me, but didn’t kiss.. I tried to lick her ear but she gently nudged me away, telling me she really had no mood, but she shifted to her left and let me sit more comfortably beside her and hug her. we continued to watch…

her : what did you and him talk about?

me : nothing much. just about him and #1 … I gave him some tips about #1 … said can help him on the trip, but he must act blur so #1 thinks she’s in control…

her : anything else? anything about me?

me : he made some really rude comments. Don’t be angry ok. I pretended to play along….. but i never insult you or anything. just needed his trust as well… keep our enemies closer strategy.. you get what i mean right?

her : hmmmm.. i prefer that you don’t even talk to him… but…. i guess I understand what you were trying to do…..

me : so are we ok???

her : yup why not… but I really no mood for sex.. don’t ask me why.. I also don’t know. you ok with that?

me : maybe you are just really tired. it’s ok. let’s just relax and enjoy this room ok? let’s go for breakfast?

her : ok.

me : you go first? help me check if #5 is there?

her : oh yeah… ok.. i text you..

me : wait, a kiss first?

her : tsk. later la.

she just went off, leaving me even more eager to go check. she had already put it in the luggage, her red thong. I checked it thoroughly.. there was no trace of her cum, or semen… or that it’d been fucked in, like stretched or anything… just her cum smell, but faint, perhaps when I fingered her at the table….

breakfast was simple, her attitude towards me was much better.. she let me hug but didn’t hug me back. for the rest of the day, we went home, spent the day resting. The rest of the entire weekend was the same, we watched stuff, at stuff, dinner with our parents in turns, always together, but not together feeling. She felt distant, but always with me, never out of my sights, finding an excuse to disappear. It was very confusing.

We didn’t talk anything sexual, I decided to wait patiently until she initiates. By Tuesday, it became manageable… perhaps, this is what married life feels like. She talked better to me, but mostly about what to eat and her work, even bother to ask about mine. I don’t even dare to bring up the topic of the quick dive trip with them. The solution was to go out more, then finally, I got a clue to her change….. the way she looked through the glass at the display set….

She was feeling that our relationship was nothing more than just sexual? especially since the wedding! she was feeling like I was just using her? and testing me? I started to remember what it was like before the wedding. The memory wasn’t distant, but I missed it so much. I FUCKING MISS IT! and I hate her being like that to me! Especially since she's been wearing all her new lingerie sets, and I COULD ONLY SEE AND NOT EVEN TOUCH!!!

My age… my mother’s hopes… the timing…. #6 ’s nice wife feeling….

Fuck it! time to man up and just do the right thing… The next lunch, I went off earlier for lunch to search for a ring, went home and slept on it, finally made a decision. Bought it on Thursday lunch, and made my plan to propose on Friday… On both days, she talked more to me, asking me about my day, what I had for lunch etc.. I was a little distracted as I had to hide the ring and was nervous to propose. EVERYTHING WAS JUST MOVING TOO FAST!

Friday morning, she was rather sticky, I couldn’t shake her off to retrieve the ring which I hid in the closet space she gave me for my clothes. Decided to fuck it and come back in the noon to get it…. Left work earlier than usual, came back to her place at around 4 pm… It was still early to go pick her, I already told her where we’d be going for dinner; Seng Kee Black chicken herbal soup ‘restaurant’ and followed by udders ice cream at bukit timah, and then the rail bridge for a quiet spot to propose… FUCKING NERVOUS, it wasn’t even in my blood to settle down all those years… Also, I was fucking horny by then, having had a good release for almost a week then! I put the cover over the sofa, didn’t want her to find any stain and have a needless fight. Took two of her worn thongs, got comfortable on the sofa after pants and boxers off…. smelled one and started stroking with the other wrapped around my penis. Never been a fan of this, but the sudden drop is sex really drove me the edge…

I barely even got to half of my enjoyment….

SUDDENLY…

THE MAIN DOOR FUCKING OPENED!

“WHAT are you doing here???? WHY ARE YOU HERE??”

Last edited by 1231231233; 07-12-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
bemyboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going...
Old 07-12-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemyboom View Post
Nice story bro, please keep going...
Hmmm no double dose yesterday... Sian lol.

Waiting for update today?
Old 07-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterl23 View Post
Nice updates, hope for more.
Upped u for the sharing
Old 07-12-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I swear i am excited and looking forward to the continuation of this.
Old 07-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

(People who don’t like quarrel drama stuff should skip this chapter)

She came in, then started to check around her house, even the storeroom, EVEN stepped outside to check the balcony..

me : what’s going on??? why are you here also??

her : are you waiting for someone?

me : some.. wait what??? you think i’m cheating??? what the hall man? i came home to get something… wah lao eh, if I’m cheating, why would I let you take the car??? (i’ve been letter her drive, she drops me at work instead)

her : then why are you like that…. and … these… (she pointed at her thongs on the floor)

me : they are yours leh!!!

she actually squat and picked them up to check : then what are you doing???

me : erm.. having a release by myself? since you no mood since the wedding??

she kept quiet…

me : you seriously thought I was cheating??? what the hell man… and also, how come you are back here??

her : i thought you brought someone over.

me : how do you even know I’m back here leh? or are you bringing someone else back???

her : no! how can you even say that?? can you put on your boxers or what??

me : i’m not the one who keeps avoiding us being intimate leh…… why would you even think I’m bringing someone over?? now you can’t even look at my cock? what’s wrong??

her : then how you explain the huge expenditure at a jewellery store?? the messages from your old flames??

me : goodness.. i’m not even going to ask how you know all that…. and since you’ve been reading my messages, i’m sure you also saw what I replied them what???

“Sorry, I can’t meet anymore. In a relationship” - were my responses to the latest 2 texts from old flames in the past few weeks.

me : then the jewellery?? (I stormed into her room) we are not done talking!

I came back out, shoved the ring box into her hand and sat down on the sofa. She opened it herself, and covered her mouth. I did go a bit far with the price I paid for it…

me : in case you still need clarification, it’s for YOU.

I just rested my head on my palm, leaning to the said of the sofa. That amount of stress and FUCKED UPNESS was REAL! I heard the box close and she sat down right beside me, holding on to my arm, holding on tight.

her : i’m so sorry ok…

me : this is reality man…. how can reality be this drama??? it’s really too much…

her : i’m really sorry.. please forgive me… (she was crying, I was tearing too)

me : I’ve been asking you, what the hell happened after I went up?? and you know the funny thing, You used to be the one who wanted me to talk things out, now you are the one avoiding and throwing your fucking tantrums for no apparent reason, even though I was JUST fucking there for you and helped you out when you broke down…

she started to cry hard, like she did when I confronted her after fucking #1 and #5 at the villa. for some reason, the urge to hug her and stop the ‘quarrel’ didn’t come as strongly as last time, my anger didn’t just dissipate like it used to…. she was grabbing on to my hand pretty hard… however, for some reason, I didn’t feel the urge to get out of there either.

She was waiting for my arm to go over her and hug her. But I held strong and resisted that natural instinct...

Her : I’m really sorry ok.

Me : keep saying sorry not use.. really. I can’t believe I’m the one saying this, we need to say things out. This isn’t your usual behaviour. So what happened?

She kept quiet for a Long time.. I started to Guess, was it #1 coming between us?

Me: I think you need time... it’s okay.. (I stood up)

Her : Noooo!

Me: relax. I’m going to shower. Let’s go for dinner first... (going to change into some simpler wear, wasn’t in the mood to propose anymore) you want to change? We going seng kee..

She looked at me with the ring box firmly in her hand, struggling to get words out...

me : eh you better not get down on one knee hor. that’s my job.

I stuck out my hand to her, she grabbed it almost immediately and I pulled her to stand up. She immediately lock my body in for a hug and apologised again. I relented, and pat her on her back. Somehow, despite all the drama and very unfair treatment from her, I didn’t feel that angry with her actually. I just felt angry for the sake of being angry. Fuck, is this love??? (any bros felt that way before?)

me : give that to me…

her : huh why?

me : don’t want to give you already…

her : i’m sorry (started to cry again, in my chest, my shirt was damn wet already)

me : i mean i need to exchange a new one la, since you’ve seen this already… get a cheap cheap one can liao.

her : you sure? it’s ok. no ring also can…

me : nonsense la….

I took the ring box from her, BOTTOMLESS, went down on one knee. She covered her mouth with both hands.

me : sorry ah, not the most magical of proposals, not even a decent one, i’m not even wearing boxers, but we aren’t the most normal of couples, but I have this feeling we are made for each other, and also, if I don’t propose now, either of us is going to do something stupid and delay the inevitable again….. so… my dear #6, will you marry me?

she weeped greatly, looking down at me smiling up nervously at her. She was nodding her head but suddenly, she cried harder.. she then knelt down on both knees and grabbed my hands tight.

her : no no… I have to tell you something first!!!

me : is it what happened after the wedding banquet and before you came back to our room?

her : yes.

me : did you fuck someone else?

her : huh no…. of course not!

me : then doesn’t matter, you can tell me later, after dinner, or whenever you are ready…

her : no, I really need to tell you first. it’s not fair to you.

me : aiya, even if you kiss or hug someone else, even if it’s that guy… I don’t care… answer the more important thing leh, will you marry me??? eh my knee pain already.

her : yes yes.. of course yes…

we got up and locked lips. the familiarity returned. the rush of lust for her returned! I put the ring on her, and we both got up.

me : is your mood for sex back already?

her : it never left….. that’s why I asked you to put your boxers back on ok… not I don’t want to see…. I cannot resist…. sorry to keep… you know… turning you down…

I continued to strip her without any resistance from her, it felt strange, considering the way she treated me for the past SEVEN DAYS!

me : here or bedroom?

her : you decide.

me : here now, bedroom tonight.

her : two rounds?

me : maybe more. you tortured me so bad……. now I’m gonna torture you back. hey wait. are you supposed to be here? your work?

her : erm……… can wait la.

me : eh no la! siao! (I quickly took her dress and helped her put it back on.

her : you sure?

me: yeah! I can wait… you are worth the wait… get me my boxers please… and erm… your thongs…

me : don’t ask la… don’t trust meh? (she waited for me to put my pants back on, then handed me her thongs. I quickly put them into my pocket.) ring with you right?

she showed me her hand.

me : ok let’s go.. i drive you back. so you don’t need to park…

she asked as we left her house : you going back work?

me : nope…. probably look for a nice quiet toilet.. haha…. don’t ask…

her : don’t waste leave ok…

we hugged in the lift.

me : no la. friday la. most ppl gone. I’ll go some where and wait for you…. fiancé… haha, eh don’t you want to call your mom?

her : oh yeah hor.. i call in the car… (she hugged me back tight and we locked lips again)

in the car, I realised that it was not a good idea for her to call her mother that early. as she and her husband knew I was going to propose that night, not afternoon. She was very touched that I even called her father to ask for permission… obviously, I was rewarded nicely as I drove, my cock in her mouth! but I stopped her as we exited the highway.

Then, I start to think…. even if its #1 sprouting rubbish to her, she wouldn’t be this scared to say yes to me when I proposed……

then, it occured to me….

her reaction…. her guilt…..

it just had to be him!

Obviously, it felt infuriating, but I remembered my own past…. the past that she still doesn’t know which she may find out eventually… Parked and went to Baristart. Thankfully, it was precovid and I could stay until I paiseh. She worked til almost 7pm, kept texting to apologise… 

It gave me so much to think..
- I just proposed to someone who probably kept checking my location (she knows my password)
- I just proposed to someone who definitely checked my phone
- I just proposed someone who checked my bank statements online
- I just proposed to someone who may have done something with her ex lover

Her ex lover, who may still have something on her phone on her? or what? what did he do to her to make her succumb again??? or what??? I definitely need to look at his phone, at their chat history…. at his albums… I called up someone I knew to help get a lobang for my plan…

When she finally ended work, we dapaoed from Seng Kee instead, plus the pints of Udders I already bought from the NTUC in that area, the flavours I could remember we had back then. even though it was a shitty proposal dinner, she was very happy with it… We didn’t even get to the engagement ring bands… As I offered to do the dishes, told her to call her mother. When she came back after her call, I was about to take the thrash out….. She waited for me at the door, the moment I came back, she as standing there, away from the door, in my line of sight only…. just in her red lingerie set… Her dress was on the floor already!

her : i miss you… (she undid my pants and boxers down, started kissing my penis)

me : me or him?

she looked up, looking puzzled…

her : him?

me : him….. (i pointed at my penis)

her : oh oh… both la!

I had to resist so hard, keep my cum in. Regret not going to a toilet and use her thongs to cum earlier… I got her to try the reverse cowgirl position, after she penetrated me on her own and knelt comfortably…..

me : eh wait.. condom…

her : no need…

me : eh cannot la.. your period coming already right? damn fertile ….

her : let nature take it’s course(she said it in chinese)

I know we were headed down that direction already, but I still felt rather uneasy about it… She started to ride me, complained about not like that position as she rather face me and kiss, but I insisted on it.. She was FUCKING WET! A week without sex for the both us really made a difference. I made sure I could see the reflection of her face on the black tv screen….

me : so what happened with Raj at the wedding? (it was the first time his name was said out loud between us)

she froze… just panting with me penis in her, her body leaned backwards on my belly, keeping her upright. I started to pinch her nipples , making her aroused.

me : don’t worry. I’m ok with it. just tell me the truth…

I held her waist and started to use the sofa and bounce my hips, fucking her as she remained still, remained quiet… I got tired of her silence, wanted to switch positions but she refused to move.. until i used more force to flip her up and carrying her up.. She looked at me, her eyes were teary….

me : wah lao. don’t cry leh. I already proposed. it’s a commitment, not so easily broken one ok.

I kissed her on her lips until she kissed me back.. we hugged, I shifted her, spread her leg and missionary penetrate her… held her hands above her head where there was space on the sofa, pressed down on her palm, I wanted to let her relive her first time….

me : tell me leh, it’s ok…… just kena punished by me only………. ( she remained quiet) you still don’t trust me? don’t worry la. no matter what you did, we will still get married! i mean it. our love is stronger than that!

her : you sure?

me : wait. I think this is easier for you.

I pulled out, got up, carried her and brought her to the bed…. threw on it and turned her around near the edge of the bed, lifted her butt, shoved my hard cock in, pulled both her hands behind her and placed my other hand down on the back of her neck, her face sideways and looking up at me…

me : pain?

she shook her head… I started to fuck her gently……

me : tell me.. what happened…..

her : mmmmmm…….. (her pussy felt sticky, but not wet… maybe dried up) we drank to celebrate after the guests left…

me : we? you and him?

her : no! ahhhhh! (i jammed her in hard, then continued to slowly fuck her, like REAL SLOW) no… me… #5, her husband was with his groomsmen… #4…. #2 and #3 only for awhile then left… we continued to drink, but #5 didn’t. She just wanted us to be be in the mood for her… then #5 husband came running. #1 wasn’t well.. apparently, she had already started drinking with the groomsmen as the guests were leaving. We 3 went in to check on her…. mmmmmmm….. mmmmmmmm….. can slow down.. hard to… mmmmmm… talk…..

me : oh sorry. my bad… then what happened?

her : we asked the staff for help. from the manager’s experience, he said he’s seen this a few times. over drank and worry about alcohol poisoning already. He called ambulance straight…….. and …… don’t angry ok….. I called him to let him know… since he was her date what…..

I found that weird, I couldn’t find his number on her phone in the past… she saved as something else??? can’t be.. i checked through all the names, nothing endearing other than a heart beside my name… and then I realise also, I failed to check her phone for the ENTIRE week! have I gotten that lazy? or she kept it well

me : it’s ok.. no big deal at all! go on…

her : he was such an ass…. said he was busy. left already.

me : but he ride motorbike right? how to answer call?

her : yeah la! didn’t even sound like he was on the road! anyway we waited, #4 and I told #5 to just go back and rest. her wedding after all.. ambulance came, brought her away. #4 knows I cannot stand her and offered to follow her to the hospital… after the ambulance left, I went back uo to the banquet to take her stuff, and check for #1 stuff also…

me : wait.. when you called him, did he say anything to you? like you know… him being an asss..

her : how you know!! yes he did!!! he answered by saying “ i knew it, i know you miss me” before I could say anything about #1… he’s really an ass!

me : ok….. so anything else happened??

she became silent…. for a few good minutes.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Contestant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro buay tahan liao.. please continue the story
Old 08-12-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Her : When I went to the lift, he just exited. he told me he wanted to talk but I quickly went into the toilet to hide.. he tried calling me twice but I hung up on him. You can see my recently called list! I purposely didn’t delete so I can show you! when I thought he left, I came out. He was just waiting for me there. Told me he needed to tell me what you told him, and showed me his phone… he told me you have gave him your number to ask him for tips, as you only wanted me as a…… and you were ready to dump me once you were done… like he did……

me : wait wait… (i thought you said you broke up with him???)

I pulled my penis out, sat her up, while “I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN” kept filling my head. That fucker simply cannot be trusted…

her : huh?? what’s wrong??? i’m sorry ok!

me : aiyo relax la.

I sat her up, then took some worn t-shirts for us to wear over.. I helped her put it on and carried her to the safa, we hugged… put her head on my shoulder…

me : ok, like that better for talking. don’t worry ok.. just share.. by the way, I gave him my number for the trip, in case he backs out…. and I only joked along with him to get his trust ok.. sorry about the awful things I said. I didn’t feel proud, he was saying some really rude stuff about you, I wanted to defend you but… I had other plans… wanted to share with you de, but …. didn’t want to aggravate your mood the last few days..

her : i’m sorry ok… I should have had more trust in you…

me : it’s ok. you were drunk also….. continue please…. what else?

she hugged me tighter, looked down….. : He hugged me……. because I started to cry. Sorry, I don’t know why I believed him… i really don’t know why! you did such a great thing for me that evening! i was really upset with myself! maybe that’s why I chose to believe that you were the bad guy. I was selfish ok… especially since I was the person who did the bad thing!!

me : i spoke with him, i can imagine his style la. plus you’ve got a weak spot for him. it’s normal…… (I reminded myself to be understanding, to NOT be on the high horse, the day she finds out about my past, the few women I had… I need this in my ‘bank’)

her : thanks ok…….. he kissed me……. that place was deserted. (it was a floor with elevator and lift, but only accessible for the two banquet halls there…)

me : you couldn’t stop him right?

her : no…. i’m sorry…

me : stop apologising leh.. just share. I told you i’m ok. we all make mistakes one… in future it might be me.

her : choy! you better not.. (she smacked me)

me : haha. you better make sure I get enough release.. oei, finish the story leh… I want details, like press against wall or? just stand there ? how long it lasted?

her : I don’t know how long..

me : minutes? or just a few seconds….

her : I think minutes…

me : you kissed him back?

her : yes…………. I really don’t know what I was thinking ok.. he kept telling me he missed me and he wanted me back…. it’s not like i wanted to be back with him. i just wasn’t thinking.

me : it’s like, back to the dive trip like that ? like….. kena possessed by someone else…

her : maybe…….. I don’t know how it happened……. he fingered me…….

me : i think you high bah.. remember you drank right? how many glasses?

her : a few….. sorry ok… I was really heartbroken when I thought you really were going to leave me …

me : it’s not your fault la, he was playing with you! then how did it end?

her : he tried to bring me into the toilet………… after that, I just quickly get a cab and rushed to the hospital

me: i thought you said you drove my car…

her : nope.. didn’t dare. said that to test you only. to see if you’d get angry with me over that…

me : wah lao… I didn’t leh.. still didn’t convince you though.. sad sia…

her : i’m sorry ok..

me : no la, it’s good. it’s something better we experienced now, than later or rather, too late when it finally happens..

her : what do you mean???

me : i mean, ok. my turn to be honest. I was on the fence. so I don’t blame you if you had doubts over me. Sorry. just not the settle down kind of guy.. (she nodded, hmmm.. defending your own stupid mistake?) but the last week was torture la. made me realise how shitty life is without your .. you know.. being sweet to me.. not just sex la… like have you, but you not here. felt like shit. I really didn’t want that ever again. I admit la, I didn’t think much about proposing, but i knew i had to do it. and last week’s experience made me realise it a lot faster…. maybe would have taken me more than months, maybe years to realise. maybe by then, you gave up on me. too late.. so…. shit happens, but as long as we treasure? like the present? but we really have to deal this ok..

I went to get my phone.

me : I didn’t dare to show you. (message from #! yesterday, “so when you want to expose your cheating gf? hurry leh. I replied ‘get back to you soon’) think you saw already right… (she shamefully nodded) I can imagine why it drove you mad also…. how? dive trip? i got an idea…. not just to get back at #1 la… also… let you figure out what’s really between you and Raj. help you get closure. he clearly still has some control over you.

her : don’t want…. i will just stay away from him for the rest of my life! i promise you ! i swear! we are done with him already!

I hugged her tight….. got up, brought her back to the bed. We still had our t-shirts on, got her into the downward facing dog position again, this time round, only pinning one hand on her back… I was gentle on the back of her neck, didn’t want her to feel like I was punishing or strangling her.

me : tell me the truth…. did you two kiss in the toilet?

she didn’t answer, but nodded her head……. and moaned out because I jammed my penis into her after withdrawing it slowly while waiting for her to answer…

me : did #4 call while you two were doing stuff in the toilet?

her : yes…..

me : anything else happened….

she didn’t answer for a long time…… i pulled my penis out, slowly, until only my head was left in her pussy… she was dripping wet. i think we stained the sheets, a lot……

her : …… he wanted me to blow…….

me : last question (i realise I wasn’t ready to know the truth!), did he F you in this position?

she looked like she was thinking, then nodded her head… : on bed… last time…..not in the toilet that day…

me : ok. time for me to replace memories………

I JAMMED HER HARD! STARTED TO RAM, EVEN PUTTING MY BODY WEIGHT ON HER NECK and HAND.

she struggled to support my weight and keep her back straight.

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

me : oh fuck ! fuck!! sorry.. sorry…

i lost control and cummed inside her, pulled out and cummed the rest on the floor.

she panted, then got up quickly and hugged me : it’s ok.. it’s ok…. why didn’t shoot inside…

me : one step at a time leh…

her : i’m so sorry ok.

me : aiyo, no more sorry from now on. sorry means you feel that the state of our relationship isn’t good enough..the way we arrived upon it. i’m not good enough…. because I couldn’t be like a prince charming and chased you the normal way.....

we both kept quiet. she got up, told me to continue resting, she cleaned up the floor… we showered together and changed the sheets, even flipped her mattress, worked together like a couple. felt like old times..... she didn’t allow me to help her scoop the ice cream, she wanted me to be served.. We watched tv, she fed me. it felt so nice…

me : i miss this….

her : me too… but… we were still together what…

me : yeah.. but you weren’t sweet like now.. so distant. it was heartbreaking leh…. but didn’t I manage to pass your tests?

her : actually you did, was about to ‘forgive you’ but saw the credit card expense. sorry. i was so paranoid… but i really never thought you’d propose! not even one of my guesses even if i had a thousand guesses.

me : haha. I don’t blame you. but you make me out to be some hunky playboy instead of a fat ass loser. thanks… but i’m happy la, really. I’m happy with our relationship now.. I really cannot see any other path we could have taken to reach here. only regret is the stupid single bed. haha.

her : can I clarify something?

me : yes….

her : I don’t think the state of our relationship isn’t good enough. yes, it’s not like the traditional means, like for #3 and #2… I’m just apologising because I’m the one who should have stayed stronger, be stronger… i’m the one who kept making mistakes….

me : ok….. we really need to go on the dive trip with them.

me : I think it’d help you understand something. just trust me on that?

her : ok. i pay.

me : you save for the wedding. haha. I settle this. just promise you will be open to my suggestions ok?

she agreed…… we relaxed some more, until it was almost midnight. We showered, then…

her : can I we try something new?

me : yeah?

her : it’s our proposal night!! try something…. you know… i’ve never done before… a new memory!

me : oh yeah! why didn’t I think of that….. stupid..

we scrolled a website for missionary positions on my phone…. https://www.scoopwhoop.com/variation...-sex-position/

How about this?

she looked at it…. pondered…. then shook her head, and scrolled again……..

her : how about this?

me.. it’s a bit like the previous one leh… how about this?

her : looks hard for me to stretch! can try!

and boy did she try…… but she refused to rub her own nipples still… I couldn’t reach as her legs couldn’t stretch in that angle…… I was actually rather tired, but I imagined her being seduced by Raj again, that drove me mad and rammed her away. She looked at me, like she suspected what was on my mind too. We both collapsed, snuggled and slept naked. I woke up to a nice and slow blowjob… my perfect life was back again. She woke up earlier and even made coffee for me….

me : where to go for brunch? rider’s?

her : too far.

me : weekend leh….

her : my period is coming……. think monday start… we should stay home as much as we can this weekend.

me : yeah agreed! and don’t waste any bit on blowing….

the weekend was a FUCK FEST. other than dinners with our parents each night, we stayed home most of the time, other than going out to have quick meals or dapao together…. Ended up trying out both of the other position she suggested from the website…. When we tried the butterfly position, I get why Raj liked it with her, he could lift her until he didn’t really have to see her face. There was clearly no love, just pure using a younger pussy… for some reason, I wasn’t allowed to use a condom. I avoided the argument, and just let the relationship take it’s course. She wasn’t getting younger, neither was I. Let logic dictate instead.

After fucking the bridge sex position on sunday late noon, before going for dinner with her parents, we lazed naked on her bed.

me : has he texted you since last Friday?

her : who… oh you mean… him…. yes.. but I blocked him.

She went immediately to take her phone, unlocked and showed me.

“Hey, I miss you. You free tonight?” I took a look, the message was sent on last Sunday. My mind wandered naturally, but during her ‘cold treatment’ towards me, we were together almost the entire time. There was nothing to worry about.

me : why block leh?

her : here you see… ( she showed me the missed calls, the Friday after the wedding banquet back to back, I supposed when she first hid in the toilet before she succumbed to his lies. There was another missed call (which was either cancelled or left to ring) on Sunday late night, Monday afternoon as well.

me : wah he really misses you…

her : miss? no! he’s just using me!

me : ok. i meant miss your body, physically…. such men like him are incapable of loving anyone else other than themselves la… but why block him?

her : I want him to know we are DONE!

me : hmmm…. in a way, that’s not a very healthy form of closure… it’s avoidance… just unblock, and if he texts to ask. just say no… don’t let him win.

her : but he’d think I still want him. just playing hard to get..

me ; let him think that, and eventually find out for himself! unless you are worried that you become weak again?

her : noooo… no way! I was drunk and fed a huge lie! remember? (she hugged me tight, grabbed my arm like she wanted my attention)

me : yup i know ah, but that’s how we can truly move on… i told you i’m ok. even if you make another mistake, just let me know. we move past this together....

her : I really cannot understand you! how can you be so forgiving! we are already engaged!

me : because I love you? and we are supposed to embrace each other? solve the problems to the very roots?? do I need to use your quote again? hehe

she hesitated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1