The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Omg, I am here for 20 years already

Time flies. I just realised that I am member of this forum since 04 December 2001. That is a good 20 years!! Omg!! I am one of the "Founding Members" for sure.

Actually to be precise, I was here even before the forum started. That was the Delphi Forum days whereby the talk cock coffeeshop and sex forum were one fourm. In 2001, it split.

Sadly, I cannot remember where did I cheong in 2001. I think it was Tuberbose and 白天鹅 days. Which HC, I cannot really recalled liao. Lai Lai Spa and Take 5 at East Coast maybe. Too long ago liao.

Anyone here since 2001? Can you remember where you cheong in 2001?

Please share.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omg, I am here for 20 years already

Congrats Bro

Delphi days were great

Now also not bad lah

We all adapt

Sleep early

Good night
Why you so like dat?
Old 06-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

I literally learn everything about commercial sex from this forum.

My first HC was the one at hotel royal. Cant remember the name but I remember the girl. I gave my virgin visit to her. I also cant remember her name but it was a local girl and really SYT. The kind that probably charge $800 today. Talk about inflation.

First Favorite HC was Prince at keck seng tower

And first trip to thailand, I learn from here too.
Old 06-12-2021, 04:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I've been here 3 days longer than you have.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-12-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Time flies. I just realised that I am member of this forum since 04 December 2001. That is a good 20 years!! Omg!! I am one of the "Founding Members" for sure.

Actually to be precise, I was here even before the forum started. That was the Delphi Forum days whereby the talk cock coffeeshop and sex forum were one fourm. In 2001, it split.

Sadly, I cannot remember where did I cheong in 2001. I think it was Tuberbose and 白天鹅 days. Which HC, I cannot really recalled liao. Lai Lai Spa and Take 5 at East Coast maybe. Too long ago liao.

Please share.
Hello there!
Old 06-12-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

I was a lurker in the Delphi days, only created an account about 4-5 years after I was introduced to this by my friend. Time really flies, still remember the good old days of HC where part of excitement was lazing in the hot pool, waiting for the uncle to call my locker number and then waiting in room and hearing the sound of high heels walking and then knocking on my door whenever I try someone new. 😀

One good memory was when I went to Leisure HC after they moved to Bukit Timah area. By then knew the uncle there quite well and they recommended a new lady who was on her 3rd day there. Turns out her business wasn’t that good as she’s new (told me she only got about 4 customers since she’s here), and when she came she looks really pretty to me and she was so shy when I pumped her hard. Ended up still 20 mins left as I skipped the piano massage, and then she offered 1 more free round as she wanted to learn how to please a man. Mouth fuck her since she only brought in 1 protection and ended up shooting all over her face.

Introduced some buddies to try her and after that she’s so popular that I need to book 3 days in advance 😂 but she still remembered me when I visited her the 2nd time and had another enjoyable session before she returned to Malaysia suddenly.
Old 06-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Hi laojiao bro! Me newbie.
Old 06-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 11
bbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to all

shld celebrate. orgy party?🤣🤣
Old 06-12-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
high5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was here quietly watching until I joined. Use to go Dragon spa at MS then, one of the best around……
Old 06-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by high5 View Post
I was here quietly watching until I joined. Use to go Dragon spa at MS then, one of the best around……
This is one of my regrets... Dragon was the higher end Spa and I was a poor guy then... So always go to mid-tier ones. Now wanna try also no chance liao
Old 06-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Please share.
for me, it was Tuberose and MG at katong.

Time flies, better bonk more before its too late!
Old 06-12-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

My join date shows 2002 but I've been around since the delphiforum days
It was the golden age of Geylang. I remember walking a standard looping route from L8 - Talma - L12 - L14 - Westerhout - L20 to survey the stocks before choosing one. The girls would also be quite hiong and openly grab and persuade them to take them hahaha.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Those were the days at Delphi …
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 07-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of

Quote “NS is killing Singapore “.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please share.
When I first logged on, it was not even delphi. Some very user unfriendly looking thread and then delphi comes in.
Cheong Petain because can only afford to go there and there was an excel pivot table with all the impt information.
Then GL40 and HC in HDS & Middle Road
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1