The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tabio99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dating older women

Hi guys,

I'm divorced (no kid) and am trying to restart my life, and am ready to try dating again. Recently got to know another lady, who is also divorced, and has a young kid. She is 4 years older than me, and we are both in our 30s.

Have you guys dated woman older than yourself? I have the perception that ladies wouldn't be attracted to guys several years younger than herself.
Would like to have some views from you guys! Ladies are welcomed to offer your opinions too..
Old 17-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Dating older women

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabio99 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm divorced (no kid) and am trying to restart my life, and am ready to try dating again. Recently got to know another lady, who is also divorced, and has a young kid. She is 4 years older than me, and we are both in our 30s.

Have you guys dated woman older than yourself? I have the perception that ladies wouldn't be attracted to guys several years younger than herself.
Would like to have some views from you guys! Ladies are welcomed to offer your opinions too..
u like eating stale food?
Old 17-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sibeherxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
OMG 😲😱, such a taboo 😷
Old 17-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion if the age gap is not that great, TS in your case both of you are in the 30s with 4 years gap, should be able to work out something. However, in BGR this kind of thingy is hard to say.

There are some threads quite identical in nature here in the forum you may want to search and explore some of useful replies from fellow Samsters..

Well i have my fair share though, not complaining - TS All the best !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return

Last edited by NRider; 17-07-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 17-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ts.. 2 simple question.
1) do u love her ?
If yes, does age matters?
2) Do both of u feel d same for each other?
Old 17-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
hey guys dont cast aspersions on older or rather more matured women. u dont know what you dont know ok
Old 17-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
In my opinion if the age gap is not that great, TS in your case both of you are in the 30s with 4 years gap, should be able to work out something. However, in BGR this kind of thingy is hard to say.

There are some threads quite identical in nature here in the forum you may want to search and explore some of useful replies from fellow Samsters..

Well i have my fair share though, not complaining - TS All the best !!
thank you for your reply.
will do a search as you suggested!
Old 19-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

last time limpeh eh wife also 3years older.

Makes no diff on the gap. Age is just a number.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

As long as the both of you have chemistry who cares right ?
Old 19-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've dated a few older women who are single and a few who r older but divorced..when i was 25, i dated a lady who was..34..she was very obliging to alot of things..jus wanna get hitched..some ladies jus wanna be "taken off the shelf" while some are put back (divorced..pardon me)..most of the divorced ladies with kids i find dont mind looks but they jus want someone who can love them and their kids..but of course financially stability counts too...

The norm of dating a lady who is younger i find only applies when u r in your teenage or mid to late 20's cuz there are tons of single younger women out there looking for a good looking, financially relatively stable guy who drives..dont u guys think that choice thins out somewhere around mid 20's?
Old 19-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

thanks for your opinions guys!
just to add on, she is more successful in her career than me, so in a sense, she doesn't need a man to provide for her (and her child). I earn way less than her, and my career path doesn't look bright either.
This is also one reason holding me back as I would think woman (especially older woman) prefer their man to have a good career (outlook at least) and to be earning at least on par with them.
I'm just a normal uni grad with decent pay in a normal job. However, I do investments and earn an extra low 4-digit sum per month, so it supplements my pay, although thats not my point..

once again, thanks to all opinions.
Old 19-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

This is the reason I always tell the younger generation to study well and build a successful career path before dating a woman.
However, many choose to ignore and listen to their 'little head' and pay the price in the future.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...that what U would THINK..unless u r in a relationship with a hooker or a leech or someone abusive, u dont really need to think..if she like U for U..jus go for it..ladies, like men are one in a million..we have different looks, careers, edu background and characters...if u check all her boxes..jus go..dont wait..dont think..the boat may not be there all the time..
Old 20-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

as long as you are nt a bummer in life. it shld prob work.

i simply bo tak chek. and i m jus a hawker.

u still got your uni grad.. way better than me.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabio99 View Post
I'm just a normal uni grad with decent pay in a normal job. However, I do investments and earn an extra low 4-digit sum per month, so it supplements my pay, although thats not my point..
i think you're doing decent enough...not everyone is born with a silver spoon or have powerful connections or even given equal opportunities in life.
least you can do with your money is not let it earn pathetic interest rates in the bank.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1