The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Very nice share bro Hotstuff82
Old 17-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Wow they are lucky the photographer didnt help pull down their top some more
Old 17-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
2 gals are wasted on the bus and ZG (pics not local, likely in HK/China)

Not bad, the girl on the left wear matching bra with her pants. Maybe she's already prepared for action.
Old 17-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

This type not zaogeng no need cover up .... dress to kill If u don't look or stare they will be very unhappy

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 17-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
daffy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaffy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaffy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Old 17-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Today was buying lunch at one of the shopping mall and after buying, saw a milf with 2 kids walking into supermarket... From far can see her lacy bra peeping out from her singlet. .. Walked past her and can see the opening of her singlet poping out due to her D cups and her lacy blue bra covering her boobs... Saw her milky breast and remains me of the ML that I just tried yesterday... Big pups there...
Old 17-06-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mugxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Maybe he did it and see the goods already hehe
Old 17-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice pic shared....!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
Old 18-06-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
prcsyts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very nice share bro. Thanks
Old 18-06-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Was at Donki JEM today.. About 7 plus. Saw these 2 young lians. At first didn't notice much. Then 1 of them walk by me very closely. Basket. She's wearing a white jacket with a bikini top inside. Can see her breasts clearly. Estimate a B+ or small C. When she's walking u can see the bounce in them. Wah lao eh. Clearly, she's dressed to tease. The jacket only button 1 middle button, so her boobs can see cannot see like this. I faster follow her around to beo more. OC was with me. Kinda hampered the operation. But I managed to sneak a few more peeks. She's quite fair.. And her boobs are really nice. Pity that she cover up too much with the jacket. But, good sighting. Girls nowadays getting more bold.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
risingfeenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Was at Donki JEM today.. About 7 plus. Saw these 2 young lians. At first didn't notice much. Then 1 of them walk by me very closely. Basket. She's wearing a white jacket with a bikini top inside. Can see her breasts clearly. Estimate a B+ or small C. When she's walking u can see the bounce in them. Wah lao eh. Clearly, she's dressed to tease. The jacket only button 1 middle button, so her boobs can see cannot see like this. I faster follow her around to beo more. OC was with me. Kinda hampered the operation. But I managed to sneak a few more peeks. She's quite fair.. And her boobs are really nice. Pity that she cover up too much with the jacket. But, good sighting. Girls nowadays getting more bold.
Nice sighting bro. If they were at the beach, sure can see more!
Old 18-06-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Jushang is one of the Best!Jushang is one of the Best!Jushang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
nice, can share full set or the link to see?
Old 18-06-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2 gals are wasted on the bus and ZG (pics not local, likely in HK/China)

These 2 babes sleep until so sound. Kena rape also dont know whats going on lol. 😁😁
Old 18-06-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Very long never see girls dressed like that already. These days are usually sports bra and yoga pants.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
melchensz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice! Like to see them bounce too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1