The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ALYSA 💞💞 TALL BEAUTY. ALL NATURAL. BBBJ + GFE. SPEAKS ENG & CHI

A L Y S A

Bilingual in English & Chinese with a JB Accent, Alysa has 6 years Experience as a Masseur as well

Name: Alysa
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-25-34 (Natural)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English, Chinese

What She Offers :

BBBJ COB

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$120 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 25-03-2024 at 11:20 AM.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ALYSA 💞💞 TALL BEAUTY. ALL NATURAL. BBBJ + GFE. SPEAKS ENG & CHI

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTV siao View Post

Stable: FT
OKT: Gatsby

Date: 12th Mar & 13th Mar

12th Mar - 60mins session

Asked OKT for massage availability on 12th, was recommended to Gigi.
Didn’t try FJ as was too tired, requested for a massage after the shower instead.
Massage skills pretty decent. Learnt she was a masseur for many years, before recently switching career to a FL.
Speaks both English and Chinese, both very well, Chinese with a Malaysian accent.
There is this Malaysian chick vibe about her that doesn’t feels Thai when she speaks, probably due to her time in Malaysia working.

Overall: 7.5/10. A very easy session, easy to talk to, no GT required, and a very pretty face.

The same night, after seeing the red dress on TG, texted OKT again to secure a “RTF” slot the following day, and requested her to be in the red dress.

13th Mar - 90mins session

Always a firm believer of RTF being better sessions.
Now that we got the ice broken, Gigi is at better ease around me.
The red dress is a real killer deal - it barely covers her important assets. While walking back to her room, I realised the rear is just a single T-back or Thong, barely covering her butts. The “dress” is just a simple piece of cloth, draping over her front. Imagine Princess Leia. Her back was basically bare- only a few strings connected to each other by some clips, which for a seasoned veteran like myself, in times of great excitement later, will be unclasped in seconds with just 2 fingers.

This time round, instead I was asked to massage her instead.
As Gigi turned around and laid on the bed, I couldn’t help but noticed the pussy lips spreading outside the line of her T-Back.
Though aroused by the unintentional sight, I still tried to work on the massages to my best ability, but didn’t managed my lust well for a mere few minutes as I couldn’t resist the temptation to taste her body. Started by kissing and pecking the back of her neck, slowly downwards all over her back, beneath her arms and the clasps of the Princess Leia’s brassiere became undone by the mighty Yin Yang Fingers. The T-Back though, was slightly tricker to undo in this position. But nevertheless, it was off in a matter of minutes. Now flipping Gigi over, looking at the delicious shaved pussy, I started giving the best paint job in my life. Because she loves it and is very responsive with it. I can hear the moans, the twitching, the pulling of my hair, tightening her thighs around my head (at 1 point I almost had my final breath), I went on as long as I could to give her the final shuddering one moment when she moaned the most intense before she went into relax mode while I went panting for breath.

Gigi then flipped me over and on her fours, started giving me a bbbj. My hands went auto roaming mode, with her butts to my face, I started kissing & caressing her butts and her breasts from beneath. There is this sexy thing about a woman breast when on fours, it somehow made the breast fuller to grab onto, and while beneath, the view of them jiggling while giving heads, is so erotic that I can’t help much but to constantly reach out for them like north & south poles magnets aligned.

Now fully aroused, I sat her up and push myself up, both kneeling on the bed looking at each other. Knowing her boundaries (from reviews), I started kissing her hard on her necks and behind her ears, heard her hard breathing and I grasped slightly as her hands reached for my 2IC and started stroking them. I kept my sucking, kissing all over her necks and ears as I laid her down on the bed. Caps on, brushed my 2IC outside her pussy and heard a soft moan while I gently thrust into her. Went into full turbo mode and just looking at that face, I didnt last long. Emptied my bullets while still caressing her neck with my lips, giving soft pecks on her lips as well.

Visibly tired, I turned over while she cleaned me up, and started giving me soft massages. Instead, I pulled her down to lay beside and cuddled until it was time before I showered and left, a final peck on the lips.

Verdict: 9/10
Gigi has the killer looks, nice body sporting a small tattoo on the inner arms. B+ natural boobs and can communicate well, both in Eng and Chi. Though shy, once break the ice, she teases well and will get you wanting for more. Responsive to touches, kisses and caresses. In short, push the right buttons and you will see the rewards. However, she’s not the PSE type but more similar to the Siam Bus from Siam Tiu you bring home for ONS. Definitely not for PSE bros. But if you like someone who can tease, can play, and communicate well without GT, can massage well, then she might be the one for you.

KUDOs to the OKT for the red dress which brings added value/excitement to the session.

Definitely RTF-worthy material, especially with that red dress.

But as always, YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos9009 View Post
Gina and Gigi from foxythai

Wanted to go for Gina only initially but after that saw Gigi's red outfit on TG and couldn't say no to that. Shoutout to OKT for making a back to back session for both girls.

started with Gina first. looks wise can tell that it's her but features definitely not as sharp as her TG photos. slightly meaty also but not to the point that it's a turnoff. SOP shower without any bathroom action and went back room with a small single bed. simple catbath and accommodating to bbbj and balls licking. able to dfk and paint her hairless V too if that's your thing. FJ wise she's pretty tight and will let out soft moans. will also grab my hands to squeeze her boobs. released after a few positions and went on to shower before Gigi.

knocked on Gigi's door and instantly hard again. really pretty features that were similar to her TG pictures and able to converse in mandarin. she went to shower alone while I took a break. came back, undressed and went to action. happy that she agreed to bbbj since i read another FR that said she actually prefer capped instead. she also doesn't allow kissing of any sort so I just proceeded to catbath her and eating her out (she's hairless too!) proceeded to FJ and felt that she was tighter than Gina, or maybe cause I more turned on by how she looks. eventually came together in missionary and felt a sense of accomplishment as her V tightened ��

overall, really decent experience with both of them having their strong points. thanks to OKT again for making the arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San82 View Post
Review for gigi from FoxyThai
Looks very pretty and close to the pic
Body very smooth
Service top notch with excellent massage.
Return soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro56 View Post
�� Stable: #FoxyThai
�� Name: Alysa

✏️ REVIEWS ✏️

She’s a GEEEEEM ~! Skin so smooth…nice height! Beautiful and wow session was AMAAAZINGGGGG
ZE BEST

FR for Alysa
Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 12/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : FOR SHOOOOO~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post

As I caught sight of Gigi for the first time, a wave of enchantment swept over me. Mesmerized by her youthful beauty, I was drawn to her like a magnet. Her radiant presence illuminated the room, casting a spell that captivated my heart. At that moment, I knew I was smitten. It was her captivating gaze, her graceful charm, that sparked an undeniable feeling of love within me. It was as if time stood still, and I knew deep down that she was someone that I couldn't resist.

Stable: Foxy Thai
Room: The room is new and nicely decorated. The bed is spacious and comfortable, with a bathroom conveniently located outside the door. The lighting is dim, but it adds to the romantic ambiance of the room.
Look: Her face is beautiful like in the pictures, and she has a model-like appearance.
Body: She has a feminine figure with the right curves, and she stands at approximately 1.62m tall.
Boobs: Boobs feel like C Cup to me. Nice and soft. I cannot stop playing with her eraser-tip nipples.
Bbbj: Nice and wet. There's no feeling in her teeth.
Frenching: Like kiss only.
Painting: Smooth like a baby. No smell, and I eat them to no tomorrow. I love to hear her moan and see her expression with my every lick.
GFE: Yes, she treated me like a boyfriend for the entire 90 minutes
Massage: Yes. Not bad, she learned before.
FJ: She is a nice fuck!
Return: Yes, when I replenished my vitamin M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
Alisa from Foxythai
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=978812

Okt : fast response, accommodated to my request
Looks: Pretty, Sweet fresh face with friendly dimpled smile.
Body :Slim body with sexy round bum. Quite fair and smooth skin. Think she shaves her arms and thighs, nice to stroke
Boobs: natural B size Cup. Good for boob lovers.
Bbbj: Suction is power and can DT. Use her tongue well.
Fj: hardworking n not time watcher, really can fuck very deeply . Easily gets wet, her moan is damn seducing making me work harder.
Gfe: Can speak fluent Chinese which she prefers to converse in. Treat me like her lover. can relax my body and mind in 90 minutes time with her accompany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanqualitymsg View Post
Alysa from FoxyThai

OKT: very friendly

Looks: Very pretty like model, her looks is top 3 in my list so far

Body : Slim and her skin is very smooth

Boobs: Decent size boobs wont reject kind

Pussy: tight and shaved

Attitude: Great, super friendly. Can speak decent chinese

BBBJ: first shot no bj but second shot nice bbbj , slow and steady type not those very aggressive kind.

FJ: Great and able to accommodate all kind of positions

Overall: a very great session for me. Will RTF before she go

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thcentury View Post
FR for Alysa from Foxythai..

Location: my first time here and it’s discreet, and easy directions given. Room is very clean and tidy. Bathroom is big and clean. And BIG towels! Kudos to you! Perfect for drivers. Big win here for OKT.

Alysa: WOW! She is pretty! Looks young, demure and always smiling. Fantastic attitude and personality. Personally I prefer GFE than PSE. So she WINS big here. Soft spoken, with a few giggles here and there.. great English too. She definitely feels higher end, compared to some of the other girls by other OKTs. And then her body! Those eraser nips! You can go on sucking and nibbling all day and night. Perfect natural B size boobs. Nice shape.. Slim body. Not yoga body or fitness body, but slim and soft. So natural. Perfect for me. Curves on her ass too! And skin is buttery smooth. For her slim size, her B boobs are perfect. And a girl who keeps her room clean, definitely keeps herself very clean and hygienic too. Clean shaven.

The deed: BBBJ good, FJ great.. but I just wish there was slightly more foreplay. Overall she obliges well, is responsive and let’s you take control. Good S shape body means you have enough places to hold and admire her body. More than enough natural bounce on her ass for doggy too.

Sadly she’s leaving soon, so try catch her within the next 5 days.. but humble request to OKT.. please bring her back to SG! She said she likes SG too…

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietrim View Post
Alysa from FoxyThai

Looks: As advertised
Body: Smooth, white and clean shaved
Massage: Started with sensual massage before doing deed
FJ: Painted her and cant tahan cap and did it

RTF: Oh yes but she’s flying back soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honggan369 View Post
FR for alysa from FOXYTHAI

Wont rate or repeat since she already have so many FR already,basically whatever the FR posted by bros here are true. OKT is friendly and replies fast and will ask about ur session after u r done�� Alysa speaks really good Chinese so no communication barrier and she is really patient.She is left with only 2 working days before she leave SG, personally i will try to RTF if i can make time as she is really worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verta9999 View Post
Visit date: 24 march
Shop/girl: foxythai / Alysa
Okt: one of the best, friendly, efficient guy around. First booking with him was Apple (last month) and Gina (last week) but only posted my review via WhatsApp to bro Gatsby

Alysa real person looks better than all her pics. Her body is perfect and hot. She is so pretty and fair. Best thing is that she can speak Chinese so it is easy to get KC. I keep telling her that she is so pretty. Hahaha initially she asked me to shower alone so I am a bit blur but after that the GFE going up and up once we started to converse in chinese. Gave ok bbbj but making out with her is like with my gf. So solid and mesmerizing, with different positions without any issue. As I am tired these day so only manage 1s and just decided to chitchat all the way until the end to get to know her as well as stare at her pretty face. Can understand why she was an ex-hostess as she is friendly and easy to talk to. Too bad I visited her towards the end of her trip so can't RTF that many times. Will try catch her before her last day. She also offered massage but I didn't take it.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 25-03-2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ALYSA 💞💞 TALL BEAUTY. ALL NATURAL. BBBJ + GFE. SPEAKS ENG & CHI

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-03-2024 at 03:17 PM.
Old 17-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 24-03-2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old 17-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 26-03-2024 at 11:19 AM.
Old 17-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1