The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

So writing FR also got risk Kena label a Fake...or zapped....haha...on the other hand maybe got negative fake fR too cos some Bros maybe beisong cannot get what they want from the girls.....to each their own games...

Heard recently a Foreign Bro stole an iPhone 7 fr one girl after paying $100 to bonk her. Poor girl was distracted and did not realised until after he made his get away....such bro should be castrated....
Old 25-04-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Heisenburger is Cool - loads of Potential
Any bros tried Mayuki(Black Prada)? Are her boobs natural non-saggy or enhanced hard?
Old 25-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Landy Titanbabes

Date: 24th April @ 8pm.
Queen bee was not available at my preferred slot so I browsed n saw this 18 yo Landy. I needed to bonk some one due to a very frustrating day in the office. Recalled seeing her live and her sweet ang mo voice during my previous visit so confirmed a slot with bro OKT.

Location: G area with food easily available. A nice classy condo. Room is clean and smells as good as a newly renovated place. Facilities all in good condition.
Looks: 8.5 what u see in pics is exactly what u get (see 2nd pic). Flawless facial complexion, make up nicely done. Doesn't dress like a maid for sure. Sweet sweet face imo.
Body: 8/10. about my height 1.72m? Minmal fats and a oohhh so cute perky ass
Boobs: 34b soft and natural with nice nipples (u cannot enhanced to a 34b right?, unless you are born with a size 28 lol and they felt good to grab, suck n nibble. I love titties to be very honest.
Age: Now this is the million dollar question....is she 18 or not??? Yes she is!!!! please verify yourselves. I have my ways. Haha, found a FL who is young enough to be my daughter. And noooo, i dont have a daughter fyi.
Frenching: 8.5 She is from France, get my drift???? Depends on the chemistry also, please!!!
BBBJ: 8.5 I thought she wanted to eat my old dick lor. her 2nd best skill. She blew and blew and blew, driving my dick n nuts really nuts... did not quite expect this from a young gal. I never CIM from BBBJ but she was quite close. Tried to face fuck her and she still took it well. No discrimination against old man ba??? Lol
Pussy: 8.5 trimmed and ah roi!!!! tight as u expect from a 18yo. I dont have a giant dick also.
FJ: 8.5 Her BEST skill, she rode the shit out of me!!! Seldom, do i surrender in cowgirl cos i am a missionary man. But she managed it after 20 mins of non stop riding, i tot i was the racehorse, Arrogate, being willed to the finishing line by Mike Smith in the Dubai World Cup...either i was off form or she was in the form of her life. I felt it was the latter lol, either way she did it fantastically well . Her young looks concealed with her riding ability. 2nd shot was finished in missionary, my favorite position. Always love looking at the FL's face when they moaned and start grabbing pillows and bedsheets. To finish off, i asked if she can CIM after a long pumping drill and she said ok. Sounded so sweet to my ears lor. So cap off and unloaded the limited balance of my bullets in her young mouth when i was finally ready. No complaints at all as she sucked and sucked at whatever was available. i felt young again lol.
GFE: 8.5 Landy is like a young lover when we were resting, cuddling and giving small pecks on my cheeks. Not a watch watcher and can carry out a decent conversation in slightly above average english though i do understand the Thai language. No commercial feel and she is definitely the wildest bonk i experienced recently. Maybe she is young or i am too damn old.
RTF: Maybe yes, maybe no...cos I know there is a pretty one coming soon and since Febby from SS till now I spent almost 2k just on bonking n tips, please check with my regular stables.
Please do not PM me for who is the pretty one coming in. "NO COMMENTS" is my answer cos i have no time to entertain all these. Back to Landy, ultimately at this price for a 18 yo is definitely worthwhile it imo unless you are younger than her lor.

Disclaimer: I am middle aged. I do not have high expectations or might not meet other chiongsters' sky high expectations of FL nor do i think i am some freaking Andy Lau's reincarnation. i am just normal regular guy who is immune to KC by any FL cos my gf is the always prettiest n the best in bed in my mind. Take this FR as a point of reference if u are interested and please do not bitch behind my back like a sneaking weasel or ignorant little pussy who acts like they know the world inside out n outside in, if it is not up to your personal expectations. You are what you are, I am what i am. FRs are to be taken with a big POT of salt only. Happy bonking and peace out.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
FR for Landy Titanbabes

Date: 24th April @ 8pm.
Queen bee was not available at my preferred slot so I browsed n saw this 18 yo Landy. I needed to bonk some one due to a very frustrating day in the office. Recalled seeing her live and her sweet ang mo voice during my previous visit so confirmed a slot with bro OKT.

Location: G area with food easily available. A nice classy condo. Room is clean and smells as good as a newly renovated place. Facilities all in good condition.
Looks: 8.5 what u see in pics is exactly what u get (see 2nd pic). Flawless facial complexion, make up nicely done. Doesn't dress like a maid for sure. Sweet sweet face imo.
Body: 8/10. about my height 1.72m? Minmal fats and a oohhh so cute perky ass
Boobs: 34b soft and natural with nice nipples (u cannot enhanced to a 34b right?, unless you are born with a size 28 lol and they felt good to grab, suck n nibble. I love titties to be very honest.
Age: Now this is the million dollar question....is she 18 or not??? Yes she is!!!! please verify yourselves. I have my ways. Haha, found a FL who is young enough to be my daughter. And noooo, i dont have a daughter fyi.
Frenching: 8.5 She is from France, get my drift???? Depends on the chemistry also, please!!!
BBBJ: 8.5 I thought she wanted to eat my old dick lor. her 2nd best skill. She blew and blew and blew, driving my dick n nuts really nuts... did not quite expect this from a young gal. I never CIM from BBBJ but she was quite close. Tried to face fuck her and she still took it well. No discrimination against old man ba??? Lol
Pussy: 8.5 trimmed and ah roi!!!! tight as u expect from a 18yo. I dont have a giant dick also.
FJ: 8.5 Her BEST skill, she rode the shit out of me!!! Seldom, do i surrender in cowgirl cos i am a missionary man. But she managed it after 20 mins of non stop riding, i tot i was the racehorse, Arrogate, being willed to the finishing line by Mike Smith in the Dubai World Cup...either i was off form or she was in the form of her life. I felt it was the latter lol, either way she did it fantastically well . Her young looks concealed with her riding ability. 2nd shot was finished in missionary, my favorite position. Always love looking at the FL's face when they moaned and start grabbing pillows and bedsheets. To finish off, i asked if she can CIM after a long pumping drill and she said ok. Sounded so sweet to my ears lor. So cap off and unloaded the limited balance of my bullets in her young mouth when i was finally ready. No complaints at all as she sucked and sucked at whatever was available. i felt young again lol.
GFE: 8.5 Landy is like a young lover when we were resting, cuddling and giving small pecks on my cheeks. Not a watch watcher and can carry out a decent conversation in slightly above average english though i do understand the Thai language. No commercial feel and she is definitely the wildest bonk i experienced recently. Maybe she is young or i am too damn old.
RTF: Maybe yes, maybe no...cos I know there is a pretty one coming soon and since Febby from SS till now I spent almost 2k just on bonking n tips, please check with my regular stables.
Please do not PM me for who is the pretty one coming in. "NO COMMENTS" is my answer cos i have no time to entertain all these. Back to Landy, ultimately at this price for a 18 yo is definitely worthwhile it imo unless you are younger than her lor.

Disclaimer: I am middle aged. I do not have high expectations or might not meet other chiongsters' sky high expectations of FL nor do i think i am some freaking Andy Lau's reincarnation. i am just normal regular guy who is immune to KC by any FL cos my gf is the always prettiest n the best in bed in my mind. Take this FR as a point of reference if u are interested and please do not bitch behind my back like a sneaking weasel or ignorant little pussy who acts like they know the world inside out n outside in, if it is not up to your personal expectations. You are what you are, I am what i am. FRs are to be taken with a big POT of salt only. Happy bonking and peace out.
Ur disclaimer Jin nong 😂
Old 26-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Had a great session wz Toon of Regent yesterday. She was fresh off the plane and i was horny, making it a perfect coupling. Toon is the fair skin petite type of gal you can lift & bang and i took her in several positions making her wet and moanie throughout until i was shagged in one long bonk.

Before that we had a twosome shower and headed to bed. I had my way wz her clean & trimmed trully puffed up oyster. Squirming and moaning all melded into one as she enjoyed the toungue lashing. Toon came and bbbj me then and there, wrapping her lips around my stiffy wz just the right pressure sucking gently, carefully letting me feel every motion of hers. I like hehe.

Looks: 7.5/10 Like her pictures. She is fair and smooth. Hair dyed blond.
Body: 8/10 Petite and just nice. Not skinny or chubby. No tattoos but a few scars at her back due to an auto accident previously.
1.50+/44kg
Boobs: A cups
Frenching: Yes i had frenching from her.
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Paint job: Tip top vagina. And she really likes to be painted.
Fj: 9/10 Moans get louder as the tempo rise. And i like the way she wraps her arms around me when she is feeling high.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Nice to be wz and she speaks some english so can find out more about her. She is a dancer in Bkk.
Spacious apartment in the east and Toon's bedroom had attached shower.
Did u see Hana and Sara in the apartment? I intend to try one of these.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Siam Angels

Babe - Nookie

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware)
- Cute Girl
- Super GFE
- Not Photogenic (Real life even very cute)
- "C" Cup (I am a BOOBs Man)
- Commando Style, once she gets high, she is in control and will Rape you
- Recommended for Boob Lover but Highly Recommended for SVCS Lover
- Kindergarden English conversation. I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo.
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me.

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an jovial happy go lucky kind of looks with her warmth personality brings the atmosphere of a Thai babe. We spend almost 10 mins getting to know each other to warming up petting.

1st SHOT
Wewere both entwine in smooches and my hands were exploring downunder. Within minutes, she was already lapping my semi-flaccid manhood. Her BBBJ was slow, long and DEEP Throat ....... its heavenly !!! Anyway, I lose track of time and decided to enjoy the moments. This babe knows how to control the situation in a very natural manner.

Then she led me to the corner edge of the Queen-single size bed and pushed me unto the bed and commence licking with CFM look. We french for almost 5 minutes.

She was really wild with fiery lustful determination to get what she wants. Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body, my hard manhood engorged with hot blood as it filled into a hard 7inch rod. She was grinding her groin and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, she jumped with delight upon my approval of penetration as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my hard rod.

All this while, She wants control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. Really commando .... sex deprived kitty.

AS I was tired, decided to enjoy and let her take full control. She cummed in Cow Girland Spoon position. Somehow, my big head was telling me this babe is trying to KC me. She began planting soft kisses of passion with short warm breaths of lust ensuring my face, neck, ears is covered. As she was doing that, her groin was gently rubbing and gliding my hard swollen rod into her warm lubricated pussy. Once more within seconds, she erupted frenzy once more and got herself into the realm of sensuous ecstasy as I could feel her vagina walls giving my hard rod being milked. She really knows how to use her love hole in milking my hard manhood.

ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. She was like a sex starved bitch on heat. Upon recovering, she started to get herself off once more. With my eyes closed, I was enjoying extremely with pleasures.

Then she begged me pleasure her. Nowwwwww, that is asking for something that I am sure she could handle. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for 2Fast2Furious IX. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

2nd SHOT
After the short washing up, she could not wait and we were already in a slow sensuous doggie standing which led to her cumming two more time and this time her legs gave way and I finally ejaculated in her rear AJ style. We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up whenever I am in Bangkok area. And she quickly jumped up and dashed to get mobile phone and keyed in her bangkok number. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

VERDICT -

Name - Nookie

Age - 21yr old

Height - Estimate 1.65m

Weight - Estimate 48kg

Stats - 36c-24-34

Looks - 7/10 (about 90% like the studio photo, cheeky in person)

Body - 8/10 (I am a Boobs Man and Excellent Svcs top notch)

Boobs - "C" cup

Communication - 6/10 (Simple Passable English, but I speak Thai with her)

Frenching - 8/10 (I love the way she kiss me)

Cunninglus - 5/10 (Shaved and gets turn on easily merely just fingering)

Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow and Deep))

FJ - 8/10 (The session was very much like a girlfriend type of bonk.)

Massage - NIL (Did not try)

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super hot friendly with Excellent GFE !!!)

Awards - 4/5 Stars

RTF - Yes, I also want to try other.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 26-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Did u see Hana and Sara in the apartment? I intend to try one of these.
Toon was all by herself. The 2 gals arrived only the next day.
Hmmm..i shd have did her in the living room.
Old 26-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

RTF Evelyn > Lustvegas

This time round frenching more passionate with more tongue.
Paint her till she is very wet and she keep control her moaning as she scare outside might hear her.
Someone bought her a vibrator.
She take out and wanna ask me to try it with her.
Only did a FJ shot with the vibrator.Quite a experience.
Just like last trip she was worried about hotel staffs knowing she is working.....
Overall satified altho only did 1 shot.

ejazz
Old 26-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on Maya from SiamEscort ?
Old 26-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am confused who should I bonk ? Evelyn from LV or Maya from SiamEscort or Lynn From BKKGems or Audi from Xclusive. Hahahaha.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
who to bonk?!?

self bonking is always an option!
:-o
Old 27-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Wonder why no FR for emmanuelle's REBECCA? She deserves one.

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=647452

Enjoyed her on the weekend. Actually, first saw her during my earlier trip to bonk XX, and was in my mind to come back and try.

Her ad says "Kawaii Big Boob Sexy Teacher Willing to Serve Good Attitude", ... WTF ... who comes up with these keywords? So is there truth in advertising??

Kawaii - YES, looks just like her photos, cute dimples when she smiles, slim and petite type. Should be close to mid-20?

Big Boob - Not really, just small B with very sensitive nipples, and she can't stand any kind of radio tuning, licking or sucking on them Can only gently squeeze.

Sexy Teacher - We had a good laugh over that...

Willing to Serve, Good Attitude - her X-factor, at least to me. Just lie back and let her do her thing.

The shower was occupied so i initiated a romp in bed while waiting. She was slightly sweaty having just stepped into the house from outside, but i didn't mind. She felt clean and odour-free. Really wanted to eat her out there and then but she is too sensitive so i stopped after a brief struggle and some squirming from her.

Shower over, her turn to serve. Started with catbath, and hands-free BBBJ. FJ in missionary, spoon, doggie then pushed her down to finish off in speedbump. Took me some time as she was generous with the lube. Her rear view is a turn-on for me because i like girls with tattoos and she has three designs on her back. She's a decent bonk, though i felt XX was still tighter in this department and made me cum quicker

Normally that'd be it since i bought the single-shot ticket but somehow the topic of massage crop up in our conversation and i was pleasantly surprised she offered to do an oil massage. And that she did, till the full hour was almost up. Pretty impressed enough to tip her.

RTF - just today, booked her for 2 shots and brought a small bottle of baby oil for her. Leave the rest to your imagination ... hahahahhh
Old 27-04-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Its has been a long time i chiong Thai stable but today i saw Pandora from Siamangels , (previously from another stable) .

Finally i can see her again, she is still that great , no matter is her looks her fair skin tone and her natural sexy body , always make me that high.
Friendly and beautiful , Really knows how to sextisfy me , Strong GFE as she is more like GF to me as how the way she treat me , Strongly recommended for GFE lovers...

Looks: 8.5/10 Fair skinned with model like looks

Body: 8.5/10 Slim and busty

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural C cups and soft to the touch

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Make me high as she got a power tongue

FJ: 9/10 Has a tight pussy and knows how to position herself to enhance the feeling

GFE : 10/10 Really very nice attitude as its like a 100% GF

RTF : Sure as this is also and RTF as before from another stable
Old 27-04-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys, don't try Maya from siamescort. Bad service from girl, stupid attitude and she kept complaining that she was tired. From 140/90/2 she bargain till 100/60/1. Fuck her awhile only she complain, i told her just HJ to finish me, at this point i already very no mood. Then she not even doing the HJ properly, i told her to change whatever she was doing, and then she started whining and complaining. Throwing tantrum to the extent she just stood up to make some calls to her friends, and even challenged me by saying i could complain to OKT. Shit attitude.

OKT was nice enough to ask me what happened, he tried to settle the girl but my mood already destroyed. So i told OKT to change girl for me and i'll come back another day.(After paying the $100 that was totally not worth it)

So only thing i can say from this experience is that OKT is good but that one girl is shit. Going back tomorrow hoping that the 2nd girl he provides has better quality.

P.S i know i booked at a late timing but OKT said the girl wasn't tired and he confirmed girl was okay for booking.
Old 27-04-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
mwhsd88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

still no fr in pookie from turnmeon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1