The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Just like what Bro Tanmikel say, its not what you will get.
Anyway another FR below.

Necola by another cheongster

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware)
- Cute Girl Next Door Look
- Super Excellent GFE
- Not Photogenic
- "C" minus Cup (Saggy)
- Highly Recommended for SVCS Lover
- English conversation Passable. I got ACE Card becos I know alittle conversational thai lingo.
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me.

VERDICT -

Name - Necola

Age - 23yr old

Height - Estimate 1.60m

Weight - Estimate 42kg

Stats - 35C-24-34

Looks - 6/10 (about 85% like the studio photo, not photgenic but have a charm beauty about her, Thai GND type)

Body - 7/10

Boobs - "C" minus cup, saggy

Communication - 3/10 (Passable English, but simple below broken English)

Frenching - Passionate, intimate with feelings

Cunninglus - Shaven and gets turn on easily merely just fingering and licking her

Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow, sensuous, deep and wet, I like)

FJ - 9/10

Massage - Never Try

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super friendly with Excellent GFE !!!)

Awards - 3.5/5 Stars

RTF - Yes
which stable is necola?
Old 26-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
which stable is necola?
LaserBabes
Old 26-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Boxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha..thanks for the update, broz...i thought it looked too good to be true!!

Happy Bonking, everybody!!
Old 26-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slumberbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried overnight before? Care to share experience?
Old 26-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had the pleasure of trying "new" from sassybabes and it was a truly exciting experience. The girl's pictures is somewhat odd as I feel her actual face is somewhere in between those two pics (I guess it's due to cameras angles and lighting), still a very pretty girl though. She has a young body and no scars or tattoos whatsoever with a pair of A+ or B cup titties and very smooth skin. Skin tone is around 1 shade darker then the photos.

Attitude and service wise is very good. Very seldom have I met a girl who is so into her work here in Singapore. Non stop smiling and laughing and hugging and giving me attention while not doing the dirty deed. Bathing was good as well. She even got down on her knees to clean my little bro and was even teasing me with fast and slow jerks and flicks of her lips and tongue. This constant teasing and attention is what separates the quality of different girls. In the bedroom, there were a couple of noteworthy things to point out. She is a young girl who likes to go clubbing and as such, she likes to dance, which can be quite a major turn-on when both parties are naked and she is slowly grinding her ass against your groin. Another thing was her AR service. Her tongue is just right for it and it was heavenly. She did it to me for a couple of mins and was polite to even asked if I enjoyed it and when I said yes, she was happy to continue for a couple mins more. Thirdly, she used quite abit of baby oil on our bodies for foreplay and during the dirty deed. Some bros may not like it so do tell her not to use the oil. While not my first time having used oil, this kind of usage was very erotic and sensual and seldom have I found a girl who can do gently and nicely.

We did a couple of positions before I finally shot out my load for that day. She is one proactive and wild girl. Not the kind to just lie there and not move. This girl would literally move her own body to enjoy sex as well. She would move her hips as you are pounding her, use her hands to pull you closer or push you back for the slam, moaning was genuine, she asked me to even slap her butt harder and more when she was near to cumming. At the end I was beat and out of breath.

Will I return to fuck her again? Probably once or twice if my schedule permits it.
Old 27-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Sounds quite good, do all the girls stay at the same place and did you manage to see Ball or Ning?
Old 27-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

Tried Mandy from FL 88.

Pretty and sweet gal with great dancer body...but do note she does not have huge jugs as her picture will suggest. She is those slim fit type with nice cups that suits her size. Very courteous and tries her best. Think she is too tired from all the hard work, her lack of energy is quite obvious. Worth a try but do note she wears braces so some "Mouth activity" is limited. Will post official FR on FL 88 website soon.
Old 27-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Sounds quite good, do all the girls stay at the same place and did you manage to see Ball or Ning?
Yeah all at the same place. Sorry bro I haven't seen either of them before. I think the last time I went to the place was just before ball came in and I think that day when I went down to visit new, Ning was with another customer.
Old 28-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
ha, how about we start a petition to bring Bro Frank back?

That way, he can have a judge of how many supporters he has!

I'll put my name forward first.

Pls feel free to add to the list

1. Hornymarthafock

Wow! Didn't realised this... much appreciated. I really miss serving all my supporters again.. Anyone wish to contact me, do PM me. Will try my best to reply all... Anyway, my memory is good. I still remember everyone, according to nick.
Old 28-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Any bros have feedback on Pussyland at LSB?? Gals look too good to be true with such attractive prices...
forgot to add , if you look at the viet threads at LSB , you'll start to wonder why some of the pics/girls are here on really long term passes
Old 28-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
Wow! Didn't realised this... much appreciated. I really miss serving all my supporters again.. Anyone wish to contact me, do PM me. Will try my best to reply all... Anyway, my memory is good. I still remember everyone, according to nick.
I must agree, really miss you, especially your girls pls come bk soon, i'll be the first to support
Old 28-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone rem bro Chef from My Pleasure Forum stable?

He's a very service oriented OKT with wonderful girls. Tried numerous times and none let me down. Pics were v accurate except for some touchup for formality sake.

FL88 and Laserbabes are the other 2 stables that I frequent. Not as good as bro Chef's girls but no major hiccups or disappointment for me either. Maybe I usually only try girls who had positive FRs thus not many disappointments for me.

Still rem back then it was all done in the comfort of a decent hotel. But after the major clampdown from AV few years ago it had gone down to accomodating the girls in diff hotels during their stint here to residential places which in terms of privacy and setup is definitely inferior compared to hotels.

Can't seriously blame the OKTs if no hotels in SG wana do business with them due to the rigorous legal enforcement but what is lacking in venue kindly make up for it in girls quality and business ethics/honesty.

If this continue the Thai FL scene might really go out of business which is definitely not what most of the tomyam-loving bros would like to see.

Like what the wise would say "i scratch your back you scratch my back".
Old 28-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LoopdeLoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My brothers,
I have few questions which I seek for your enlightenment.

TomYam girls are priced higher than the other Thais OKT, does that means their gals are one notch above the others and never fails to disappoint?

ThaiDolly girls are priced lower but OKT post many positive FR from cheongsters does that means ThaiDolly OKT goes below one notch above market rates?
Old 28-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Price is simply perception of value, doesn't necessarily translate to actual quality. It's just marketing to associate price with quality when said service/item quality is subjective or difficult to asses, e.g perfume.
While I can't vouch for tomyam since I don't like their prices, TD has never let me down either I enjoy a good session or I can reject without an OKT screaming into the phone. Just patronise each stable once and if they fuck up, you've got your answer.
Old 29-03-2013, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LoopdeLoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the answer. I know who my choice is now if I crave for Thai gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1