The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rulz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Elegantthai88 - Candy

Had a session with Candy 21/03/16

Looks:9/10  similar to pic, sweet and pretty
Body: 8/10 Just nice.
Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers.
French : 10/10  whichever way u wanna french
Bbbj: Never try (she got bracet thought)  
Fj: 9/10 Willing to do watever position U wan
GFE: 10/10 kissing, hugging, cuddling

Overall: 9/10, best bonk for the month of march
Old 21-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blanketalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Anyone tried sofia from ty69?

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=594441

Is she used to from another stable before tm69?

Rdgs
Old 21-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Don'tTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, had a session with Pepsi (ET88)today @ 1900 hrs

All I can say is it was perfect. Left a damn happy man.

Looks: 10/10 (she's as fair as a local Chinese, what you see is what you get)

Body: 9/10 (has a great rack, nice handfuls with light brown nips, really succulent. Nice round ass, see it to believe it)

French: 9/10 (starts off shy, with only pecks. Once you get her high, she sucks and bites)

Bbbj: 9/10 (one of the best I've tried in a long time, placing 2nd behind yuri from x-clusive. Some bros might recall)

Cim: N/A (never been able to achieve that with anyone, your miles may differ)

Cob: yes

FJ: 9/10 (she's tight, really grabable ass. Accommodates to your requests)

GFE: 9/10 (hugs and kisses. Like mentioned in the other fr, takes off your shoes, socks, clothes.. Giving you the chance to undress her. Really sensual experience)

Overall: 9/10 (she's a gem. Tender, sweet, caring. Bros out there she is a must try. Bring her French fries though, you may gain brownies points. She mentioned she likes them)

Hope you guys found this useful, drop me a pm if I can provide more info
Old 21-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mingyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried bunny from ty69?
Old 21-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bunny + Vodka from TY69

Two young, cute girls! They work well together but didn't touch each other (although I didn't specifically request it). They are both have a similar look. Bit of baby fat but in a cute way. A nice handful of breasts. Both have braces and tattoos too.

Bunny is the more aggressive of the two. Very talkative and a passionate kisser. I was a bit nervous about the braces and BJs but it was not an issue. Both girls are very talented at BJ especially Vodka who got my last shot in her mouth.

FJ was nice too of course. Didn't last that long with Vodka as she was first. Vodka was a lot longer and loved it the whole time.

RTF: Yeah worth it
Old 21-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
PRCBONK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I heard she got natural.Big C ( thanks for proofing this)

I saw her when I on my way out the house.

Quite a pretty syt.

If she do cim . Im 100% on my way to her.

Hope I can get a good cim from.her.

On leave tomorrow.... a bit lost on who to look for.

My dear Bro... any good intro with cim?

Kam sia many many...
Old 22-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingyang View Post
anyone tried bunny from ty69?
Bunny was highly recommended by OKT for my requirements, and she did not disappoint. Speaks really good english and a fair SYT with lovely lips and a nicely sized pair of knockers. She frenches as well as she can behind the braces, and does a good CB and BBBJ (not fans of either). She has fair and lovely skin too. She has a large tattoo across her back and a smaller one on her chest for bros that mind. She's also more than 'a little baby fat' as others have commented, which was probably why I did not manage to finish the deed after a marathon bonk which she seemed to really enjoy.

No complaints room wise, though toilet is shared and the walls/doors were really thin. A couple of hits and misses on this one, but just lying beside her, chatting like old FBs while staring into her eyes and playing with her lovely curls makes it a really tempting RTF amongst the many roses now gracing our shores
Old 22-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried nicha from et88? Was wondering if she is Katie from tomyam who came last year sept
Old 22-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Intro by BRO DT that this girl was a GEM. TRUST HIS RECO ALWAYS.
make a booking and proceed to the location. Respond was always fast by BRO DT. kudos for him.

once reach, proceed up and when the door open saw NICHA wear a very tight pink dress that can see her boobs too, and her long hair that smell so nice. WOW, was thinking alr this gonna be a good and hot session.

she break the ice first, then we proceed to shower. wash throughly clean from the head to your toe. and she also will play with u in the shower. EXTRA POINTS for that. after shower, she wipe me dry and hold my hands to proceed to her room.

actions starts, ask me lie down and gave me a OIL MASSAGE. NURU..? LOL, nv expect that. but OMFG, HER BOOBS MASSAGE was the best i ever had. enjoying her thai massage very relaxing and smoothing. RECO TO ALL BROS, MUST TRY HER MASSAGE!!!

once massage is done, she ask me R U READY.? LOL, WTF!!! she starts to french me, fantastic is the word i can say, another hand all my little bro, fucking cannot tahan alr, i guide her to BBBJ ME. her BBBJ OMFG is those slurping de, full of sound. u know la, no need explain to much, english not that good. LOL. really cannot tahan alr, CIM HER. SHE TAKE IT ALL. damn paiseh, LOL. SHE ASK ME Y SO FAST?

after first round, she lie down beside me and and we chatted and chatted, her english is good. very good gfe too, start 2nd round she started by freching again, hard again and this time ask her for the condom alr, cap and she started by riding me, missionary and LAST DOGGY STYLE. RECO TO all bros, doggy style also must try or else sure REGRET. LOL.

once done, was so shag. wash up and TIP HER and left the place.
thanks once again for BRO DT INTRO this GEM, WILL RTF HER FOR SURE.!!
CHEERS.
Old 22-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Lady Background

I am not sure Jewel was from which part of Thailand but she works in one of pub in Pattaya as a bartender. This is her 1st visit to our shores and also working for this stable.

Stable details

This stable is not new. They are a big group and they are also very well established. They are consider as one of the trustworthy stable. Does not let their customer wait too long and also booking was fast, without any hassle and was done in an orderly manner. Operator responses was fast, friendly and really makes effort and understand, and remember what customers like and want. Besides that, this stable also appreciates all their customers.

Lady

The pics is original, none edited. The accuracy of Jewel compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about that

Look: (GREAT!!!)
She wears medium make-up. She is petite and has long straight slightly dyed hair. I do not consider her an SYT but still look attractive, sexy and seductive.

Brief details of stable other ladies
There are three ladies over there. My friend took ice, my first look regarding her.Ii don’t consider her as attractive. I did saw caris too. She looks young and chio, can consider an SYT, but she look very sian sian like that, face a bit black so did not give me a good impression to be my next bonk.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 21 March 2016
Time of Action: 1900 hrs
Accommodation: apartment
Location: discreet and easily accessible with all modes of transport. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot
Total Shot taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Room's Condition: room with no attract toilet, big, cosy, neat and spacious. Look organise and the furniture was ok and in good working condition
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition, but shower area a bit small

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Action

This is how the fun begin……

Jewel Stats
Breast: soft and nice to squeeze, cannot determine what cup but is small
Body: thin, tight and slim
Skin tone: consider fair to me
Ass: nice shape
Pussy: trimmed almost till shave
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: Wet
Tattoo: No

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple english
Chemistry level: willing to please
KC level: very high
GFE feel: Both of us have a lot of fun throughout the session, and make me feel I fucking my gf
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and happy go lucky with no worries type

Sextistics
Massage: very good, enough strength
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
Frenching: yes and combination with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: never success although she gave me a super long 30min bbbj
Moaning: soft sexy moan
Moan Volume: mid high
Facial Expression In FJ: begging for more look
Fj: did a few position, and she was responsive
AJ: no

Verdict
She is the hardworking type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. Those looking for service, she is sure worth the money to try. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking now.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is joint operations between Bro Naka aka malaydevil and myself. It will be a short FR, thought the girl deserve a FR despite im busy.

http://www.devilhouse1234.org/ice/

Ice is a really friendly girl, keeps talking to you. I guess speaking a little thai helps.

Her foreplay is really long and it involves a good ass rimming. I was just trying my luck by arching my ass up. She caught the hint and went up to slurp my a-hole well. She dont penetrate ur a-hole with her tongue but instead she gives it a good wet slurp. She does it for quite long until i guide her mouth back to my rock hard dick.

Service wise I would say Ice is excellent. Despite okt say she dont do CIM, I ACTUALLY FUGGIN RECEIVE 1. SHIOK MAX. We were humping like rabbits and when I felt like cumming, i asked if I could cum in her mouth. She was still in her missionary position and say said yes. So i immediately remove the condom and went on to face fuck her. She can take it quite deep and she coats ur dick with lotsa saliva. Very smooth. I cum in no time.

Tits wise she is au natural. Really big and soft, but a bit saggy.

Skin tone a little inaccurate as she is not that fair.

I had 2 great shots fired and received some good oil massage. Totally worth the price.

Thanks and regards
xNarsilx
Old 22-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 15
crazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Stable: Pacific Stars - Priyana
Thanks Bro Cash for bringing such a beautiful gem to our shore!!!
Honestly 1 of the prettiest I have ever booked.

Booked on 19/Mar/2016.
Face: 9/10 (Looks exactly like photo, but slightly tanned. I love tanned girls, so its a huge turn on)
Body: 8/10 (petite with no fats)
Boobs: 8/10 (very soft and perfect to grope)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost came when she did it continuously for 10mins)
Pussy: 10/10 (clean shaven, lightly pinkish and smells great)
FJ: 10/10 (tight, very tight. easily wet, sensitive and moans naturally)
GFE: 10/10 (chatty and not shy to talk, loves to share about herself and breaks the ice really easily)

RTF: Definitely, as soon as vitamin M allows.

P.S.: bros out there please treat her nicely as she is really a beautiful and nice lady. and once again thanks to bro cash for the swift response and booking.

Post expired:

Last Upped: slut, venussg, Sen5es, Justhorny, Rasta Marley

Minimum Power + 4 to exchange, so as to be fair to higher power bros that have upped me and is waiting in the list. Thank you so much

Last edited by crazydeadman; 22-03-2016 at 09:47 PM. Reason: include model name
Old 22-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydeadman View Post
Stable: Pacific Stars
Thanks Bro Cash for bringing such a beautiful gem to our shore!!!
Honestly 1 of the prettiest I have ever booked.

Booked on 19/Mar/2016.
Face: 9/10 (Looks exactly like photo, but slightly tanned. I love tanned girls, so its a huge turn on)
Body: 8/10 (petite with no fats)
Boobs: 8/10 (very soft and perfect to grope)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost came when she did it continuously for 10mins)
Pussy: 10/10 (clean shaven, lightly pinkish and smells great)
FJ: 10/10 (tight, very tight. easily wet, sensitive and moans naturally)
GFE: 10/10 (chatty and not shy to talk, loves to share about herself and breaks the ice really easily)

RTF: Definitely, as soon as vitamin M allows.

P.S.: bros out there please treat her nicely as she is really a beautiful and nice lady. and once again thanks to bro cash for the swift response and booking.

which lady r u refering to bro?
Old 22-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 15
crazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud ofcrazydeadman has much to be proud of

have included the name, sorry was too quick to post :P

Post expired:

Last Upped: slut, venussg, Sen5es, Justhorny, Rasta Marley

Minimum Power + 4 to exchange, so as to be fair to higher power bros that have upped me and is waiting in the list. Thank you so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1