The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
Bananadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi~wa~Didi View Post
They look like another OKThai scam. Just my educated guess bro.
I think they are the same...
Old 30-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
desireguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bros try Ma La Mei Mei stable gers...especially the Viets?
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andoo View Post

anyone with the minimum EQ can tell all are fake
Agreed sentiments, anyone with the time to ask has the time to drag a pic in the image search to tell it's fake. Never heard of lamei stable but do the same test, I would not trust viet stables from anywhere though. Better go for ktv/g land and at least can see what you get.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gnuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try sgcityangels?
Old 02-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Booked Ring from Devil House over the weekend.

Was her last customer for the day.

Wanted to book Bing at first but was captivated by her photo and verified with OKT that she is very fair.

Good bonk on a cold rainy night.

Rating as follows:
Looks: 8/10 80% to photo, from certain angle she look like one of the Moko top girl, viewing from above as she kneel down to bbbj

Body: 9/10 Very fair and smooth skin, no tummy, slim waist with small and perky ass

Boobs: 9/10 100% original, very full B to small C cup, firm to grab with light brown nip

Painting: Allowed, painted her both times before FJ till she dripping wet and begging me to bang her

BBBJ: 7/10 only did for less then 5mins as the need to enter her was too great

FJ: 8/10 Hardworking and willing to change multiple position. She cum hard during 1st shot, feeling her pussy gripping and relaxing over mini me. CFM face when she cumming is a plus

Moans: Soft and lady like

GFE: 6/10 Not her fault, too tired on my part to interact more

RTF: Depends on availability of other targets
Old 02-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer: This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Part 1: Field Report
She caught my eye while I was inside their gallery, so make and arrangement for the bonk session. Once reach open door, straight away “ta boleh tahan” liao. Cock hard and stand up still as she is petite and sexy and have the bitchy kind of look. Her height is only to my neck level, but I like small frame. Told her, “khun suay mug mug” “lek” “pom chop”. She gave me a smile and bring me to her room, as we have to wait for some time cos the bath room was occupied. We have small chat and to my surprise she can speak chinese and and her chinese is not bad. We have long chat and found out that she is from chiang mai and she work as a masseur over in Thailand. My minds start to run wild when I hear this and start to imagine thing later. After a while the shower room is ready, bring me to the shower, wash and clean for me follow by dry for me. Feel like a big baby being served.
Action began: Round 1
After the shower, ask me to lie on the bed as she went on to attack my nipple. I push her down and gave a french, it was a short one then I went on the smooch her ears and neck area and also lick those area, as she feel the itchy feeling. After that I proceed down to suck her neh neh and lick her navel, then down to paint her pussy. No foul smell and is a really small pussy. Slowly, I twist and swirl my tougue on the lips of her pussy, then to the opening and she shiver a bit and let out some soft moan, while I was licking she was busying hand jobbing my hard dick, then I slowly insert one finger and two then three into the pussy. I can feel the hot feeling inside her pussy and soon, some sticky liquid oozing out of her pussy. While I was fingering her, she was breathing heavily and letting out lot of short moan and she gave me a bbbj, she went in deep with a few thrust then she goes on to lick and suck the head of my cock, she suck it hard and furiously but cant seem to have a CIM on her. Maybe I was too tired, she was hardworking, keep licking and sucking as I feel like a king being serve. Then I signal that I want to attach her pussy, slowly I inserted my cock into her wet pussy, she let out lot of moan. After a few round of pumping her in missionary, I change to the scissor position to have a deeper thrust on her, and switch to sideway screw. She was moaning and whining in climax. I finish off her in doggie style when I offload three quarter full of sperm in the condom.
After the 1st round, both of us were exhausted by the great love making session and we lay on the bed to rest a while before going for shower.

Massage
After shower, I ask her for a message. This should not be a problem for her as she said she work as a masseur. She offer me oil massage but I told her better not, don’t want to mess her mattress all that. She ask me to turn over, gave me a good bone cracking massage. She use her elbow to massage me and also she gave a good step at my back as that really loosen up my massage and is so relaxing. Slowly she go down from head to leg then to toe and also loosen up all my leg muscle, it was good as I also need a massage urgently. After that ask me to turn also, as my cock already erected liao, she massage my arm then my groin area and gave me a hand job and lead me to hold her head to give me a bbbj. Once again she work hard to suck me but I cant seem to cum. I think earlier on cum too much liao. Sensing time is up. I ask her to stop and we went for a shower to clean up. Same thing as she help me to wipe clean and in the room, fetch my clothes for me and dress me out and i give her some tips then she went me to the door and we partly way.

It was a good bonk, I left with a happy and satisfied man and also feel whole body so light and relaxing.

Refer to rating for part 2......

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Rating
Location: 8/10 (town area, very high class and very discreet)
Room Condition: 7/10 (bathroom with attached bathtub is cosy)
OKT Customer Service Rating: 9/10, fast response and make me feel at home

Service Rating
Stable: Club V

Lady: Michelle
Origin: Chiang mai

Photo Accuracy: 90% accuracy (real person better than pic)

Summary
Looks: 7/10 (fair, chio and bitchy look)
Communication:10/10 (can speck chinese)
Boobs: “B” I think, not bad nice to squeeze
Body: 8/10 (petite and small flame with smooth skin)
Frenching: 6/10 (we did some frenching only)
Fingering: 10/10 inserted two fingers in and she gets damn wet
Catbath: 8/10 she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
Chemistry level: 10/10 can click well as we communicated in chinese all the way
Massage: 9/10 very professional, ease all my aching
BBBJ: 7/10 hard and strong suction, keep sucking hard the head of my didi to make it a shiok feeling

FJ: 9/10 accommodating and responsive
Pussy: 8/10 hairy forest with tight pussy
My Painting Skills: 8/10, she let out soft moan as I lick her deeper inside outer lips of her vagina
Moaning: 7/10 moan and whine like climaxing
KC level: 7/10 high
GFE feel: 7/10 treat me like a big baby
Attitude: 8/10 friendly and patient, good attitude no complaint
Remark: Those fantasize bonking a small frame lady, she will be the choice.
Damage: as stated with tips
Overall: $ worth well spending,
RTF: consider, as too many choices nowadays
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

FR copyright © of writer

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

FR Michelle from Club V:

Had a bad experience compared to the bro above. Girl is same as pic, but spends half her time outside talking to other girls. No BBBJ no kissing, all she knows is suck your nipples. Totally no mood at all, end up HJ myself while fingering her and had a half-F ejeculation and left in 45min only.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited DH recently
this is to summarize my buddy session with bing and my session with zen.

about Zen, we did 1 shot for 1hr and another 20min massage.

Room with no attached shower, and sadly no heater >_<
Looks : 100% same as pic.
Communication : good english
Body : a little bubbly, nice to hug.
Boobs : big and natural. no sag, firm with pointy nips.
Frenching : yes, normal gf type
bbbj : yes, keep rubbing dickhead with tongue ~~~
painting : i did not cause too eager to screw her
sound effect : reactive to every thrust and depending on strength. surreal!
FJ : cum during doggy, can feel the contracting pussy. when i draw dick out i ssee the pussy juice dripping as well
GFE : 10/10, we hug like love birds and rest on bed.
RTF: shes leaving this thursday so i tihnk no chance to RTF
dmg : standard rates + tips
Old 02-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bing from DH,

service ratings according to my buddy

Looks : 8/10 slim hourglass, long hair and sharp features (i saw her as well)
Boobs : big for a big hand
GFE : friendly person but no frenching so lack the GFE
frenching : nope
bj : slurpy slurpy, almost CIM
fingering : yes, no need for ky, very wet and initiate fj
FJ : did 2 shots, two position each. very horny girl.
RTF : maybe ^_^

This staable has been proven to be a reliable one
Old 02-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DevilLite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried bunny or Lora from tomyam?
Old 02-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
HeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilLite View Post
Anyone tried bunny or Lora from tomyam?
I aiming lora also leh
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

hi bros, just wanna find out if any bros tried the below stables. Mostly viets i believe. Very tempting ladies.

1) Pussyland
2) Eat My Toufu

After bro passion candy's exit, its kinda tough finding a stable that match his standard of ladies, service and location.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-12-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

HeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
hi bros, just wanna find out if any bros tried the below stables. Mostly viets i believe. Very tempting ladies.

1) Pussyland
2) Eat My Toufu

After bro passion candy's exit, its kinda tough finding a stable that match his standard of ladies, service and location.

Thanks in advance!
they also very tempt to cheat your money..just stick to SBF you will not go wrong
Old 03-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Allright here's my fr for lora this evening , gonna do a fast one before my OC finish her shower.

Look : 7.5/10 (She look more like the studio pic , however I find her more pretty than her studio picture)
Body : 8/10 (Slim with B cup)
Frenching : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10 ( very good with correct suction and wet)
FJ : 9/10 (accomodating,enjoyable)
RTF: maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1