The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
cena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Buriram ciong

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC38 View Post
is there an airport there???
i think travel by tour bus better ? should be about half the price ? although long distance.
Old 06-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Pok3mon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cena View Post
i think travel by tour bus better ? should be about half the price ? although long distance.
ofcourse cheaper, but 6hours distance.
20% from plane price
Old 07-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think buriram very limited Chiong place. More to kampong. But their football is champion for many time Liao in Thai League 1.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Buriram I heard has Tawandang, quite a nice place.

I think I'd go in my next trip.
Old 28-08-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Great post & update on Buriram
Anyone ever been during MotoGP? Might use that as a excuse to go check it out
there are weekly race but private organizers, sometimes you will see small modified bikes racing and its quite a good experience. You can find an excuse to watch buriram utd play foot ball hehe
Old 30-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
john_321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pok3mon View Post
Field report Buriram,

Went to the famous Buriram nightlife area *Victory something*.
I went Buriram because seen some of y*tube and t*ktok about that nightlife very attractive and cheap (and I feel boring and overprice of bangkok)

bros can find yourself, I've confirmed as the video is real and it is more crowded then that now..

Come in-out to speed1, fullhouse and last choose to the TAWANDANG BURIRAM PATTANA, sit on table and buy a beer and some foods (around 1130pm),
I've thought that gonna same with bangkok bar, have some bar girls will come and sit with me.. but sit around 1-2 hours nobody come, and asked the waiter *have bar girl etc??* *no krapppp*

then try to reach to other table "3girls", force myself super thick skin ask for join.. 18-20yo girls, they said okay, i buy then 6 more beers and 1 *whisky, i think the name of they using to call that, but that alcohol come later i'm really not sure thats whisky, total paid 1.140baht.

sit with them, extremely hard to communicate with them, you will be bless if you know how to speak thai, later almost the time bar closed, i ask 1 girl *prettiest one 9/10* to "go hotel with me?" "no...." heart bleed fck...
I think they just really want to hangout and drink, do not finding money..

Then we said bye2, i went outside to find some soup to heat my stomach, then i spotted one of that 3 girls before (second pretty one), because they only have 1 motor, then one need to be bring back first then waiting for be pick up..
I said hallo the that girl then ask to join for some food, she got called from herfriend said kap kap akwfwafkwefwe.... then we go together find food..

As we eat phad tai, i ask her how many times she come here per week bla bla bla speak sweet and try to do some light body touch then then later we boink in my hotel room....... God blessed the one never give up trying!

done 2 times, super super tight and she has fetish for kissing, never stop kissing from start until cum...
she ask me why i didnot ask her at the bar first time and ask her friend..? bros can guess urself what answer I used....

then 9am never sleep and she said she need to go back, and she left without ask for money!!!!!!! I quickly run to her and give her 3k, she smile and kissed me said will come to me tomorrow..

*after then i just remember I dont have her contact, I think we both forgot about that.

sleep until 12, then find local food, doing some body massage (30yo asking 1k for hj and 3k for fj, i told her NO, you not my type) and around 2pm go to airport and fly back to bangkok,
yes they have airport.
thanks for sharing bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1