The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My personal experiences with girls online

I am just here to share some of my personal experiences on my search for sex online. I am not an expert and very much depended on luck. As Im not really good at English as can be seen from my previous posts, I might not be able to describe properly what actually happened. However, I shall try my best to write enough so that all bros can have an idea on what actually went on. As for the rest of the details, I guess I shall have to leave it to the imagination.

My first encounter came when I was in secondary school about 8 years ago. Heard from my close older cousin that he managed to find a girlfriend online and she was quite good looking, blah blah. Im not sure if he was bragging or not but what he described then really aroused my curiosity and interest. I decided to give it a try myself. And so for about 2 weeks, I was on irc most of the time when I was at home looking for a gf. Sex didnt really came to my mind actually. But many a time, I would see someone post something like," any girl wan sex?" "any girl wan extra cash?" blah blah. Well, I dont know what came over me one day, but I decided to follow suit. And I posted, "any girl wan sex for cash?" in the t**** channel. Frankly speaking, I dont have any cash at that point of time. I was just a poor student trying my luck.

A short while later, I was kicked out by the moderator and discovered that I was banned. I messaged the moderator to apologise but no response came. I was feeling down and thought I cannot get onto the channel forever. Just as I was about to close the window in despair, I heard a beep sound and someone messaged me. Someone with the nick of "Slump" I opened it and saw the message," Hi, asl." I replied the person and we started talking.

It appeared that the person was actually a girl, 16 years old and a student who called herself Jane. She needed money and saw my post. So she decided to message me. I didnt know I could get so lucky. But I was really a noob at this and didnt really know what to ask and what do discuss. What I did asked was how much she wanted,whether we really can have sex and our sexual history. It appeared that she had a few guys before me and most paid her money except for her ex boyfriend. She requested for $200, I think. But I only have $50 which I didnt tell her. I really want to meet her and so I hid the truth. She gave me her number for further arrangements before I logged off.

That night, we sms and eventually I called Jane to chat. We didnt really chat much about sex as I was really a noob at sex and she wasnt exactly a very horny girl. So throughout the night, we just chatted about our life like friends. However, we did fix a day to meet for sex at her house as her whole family would be out on that day. I really couldnt wait for that day to come.

For the next few nights before we met, we chatted on the phone. There was really alot we could talked about. Finally that day came, and I took a taxi down as I wasnt familiar with the the area where Jane stayed. After about half hour, I reached her place. Before I went up, I gave her a call and she said I could go up. So I took the lift up and I remembered I felt very nervous. Come to think of it, I think I was quite brave that time. It could be a trap or something. But too much blood were drawn from my big head by my small head and I couldnt think well.

I reached the door and pressed the bell. A short while later, the door opened and I saw a short haired girl in tshirt and shorts. She asked, "Danvin?" I replied,"Ya. And you are Jane?" She nodded and let me in and asked me to bring my shoes inside just in case her family came back unexpectedly. I was led to her room and once inside, she sat on the bed while I stood there like an idiot. I dont know what to do!!

Sensing my uneasiness, Jane looked up and told me to place my shoes down which I did. Being shy, I dont dare to sit beside her on the bed. I completely forgot why I went there in the first place. I wanted to take a chair to sit but she shifted herself so that there was more space on the bed. I took it as an indication that she wanted me to sit beside her. So I went over and dropped myself onto the bed.

We were sitting very close. I could hear her breathing and smell her scent. Im sure Jane could hear my breathing and even my heartbeat cos I was sooooooo nervous. Anyway, I cant remember how it happened but we ended up kissing. Soon she was lying on the bed with me on top and we began to french as our tongues swirled in each others mouth. Her lips felt so good. Her tongue made me so hot. I wanted more of her. And so my hands were touching all over her body.

I lifted her shirt and she was braless! "Wah no bra!" I exclaimed excitedly. To which, Jane said, " ya. I dont wear bra at home." This made things so much easier. Fondling her b cup breasts, I started to suck on her brown nipples. She closed her eyes and looked away. I wasnt sure if she was enjoying it. After a while, I shifted my hands down and began rubbing her pussy through her shorts. COuldnt really feel anything so I took it off to reveal her white cotton panties. I remembered it was just a normal plain panties with no particular design and the material was quite thin. There was abit of wet patch at her pussy area which I assumed was her pussy juices. I took off the panties as well and there was her honeynest. It was unshaven with tuft of black pubic hair surrounding the pussy. I continued to lick her nipples as I finger her pussy. It was getting real wet inside.

"Do you have condom?" Jane asked.

In my mind, I was thinking, oh shit! I dont have.

"Its ok. I have." she said. Rolling off her bed, she went to her bag and came out with a packet of condom. " I got to use this up anyway in case my parents check."

I never used a condom before and really fumbled abit. But Jane helped me with it and soon my dick was shielded and armed. As she laid on her bed, I guided my dick clumsily into her pussy and slipped it in. She was real tight.
I cant remember how long I pumped her but we didnt change position. Throughout the sex session, i hugged her close but I couldnt sense if she was enjoying or not. Her eyes were closed and nothing else from her. I was afraid that she felt pain and asked her about it. But she said it was ok. And so I continued to pump her missionary style until I unloaded everything into the condom inside her.

I dont really feel anything special about the session or enjoyed it particularly. Maybe because Jane didnt really try to service me or gave me a girlfriend feeling. I just felt the same as if I just finished my masturbation session. She led me to her bathroom to wash up and to flush down the used condom. No. She didnt wash with me and I washed alone. As I was washing, I began to worry about the money. I decided that if she asked, I would just say I forgot to bring more money. I know Im bad to cheat her like this but after seeing her and all the chats we had, I also decided that I would pay her back bit by bit.

After washing up, I went back to the room and Jane was lying on her bed naked. I was about to pay her and confess when she said," They wont be back so soon so you can still stay for a while." Since I got nothing on that afternoon, I decided to stay.

I didnt laid down beside her but I did sit on the bed. We began to chat about our sex session and she knew I was very inexperienced from the way I went on with the session. I told her that I would love to try pussy licking as I never try before. She asked," you wanna try?"

I nodded," Ya but.."

"You can try on me" She replied to my delight.

"You mean now?"I asked.

She nodded.

And so I went down on her and started to eat her pussy. I really know nuts about pussy lick. I think I just flick my tongue all over her pussy flesh and lips. I didnt know about the clit or gspot then. Similarly, she just closed her eyes and again, I didnt know if she liked it or not. But I know she lost a few strands of pubic hair as a few of them went into my mouth during my licking.

"You like it?" I asked her.

She just nodded and said," you wanna do again?"

I nodded as my dick had actually grown while I licked her. I took off all my clothes again.

"The condom is in your bag?" I asked.

" I dont have anymore condom but it is ok. We can still do it as my period just finished." She reassured.

I really dont know much about sex then. If that situation happens now, I will not enter her raw. But I was young and ignorant then. I entered her raw and felt her wet pussy flesh against my hot meat. It felt so good. And so I pumped her again for our second sex session. She seemed to enjoy abit more as her breathing became heavier.

When I felt myself cumming, I wanted to pull out. But Jane said its ok to shoot inside since her period just ended. With that, I shoot all my sperms inside her pussy and laid on her body. It was a much better session compared to the first time.

Anyway I told her about the money. I apologised to her and said I only got $50 instead of the $200 which she requested. She said it was ok and just took the $50 without scolding me or a word of complaint. I really felt very apologetic and wanted to make it up to her.

After that day, we did went out a few times. And I treated her to meals and movies as a way of compensation for that day. As for sex, yes, we did had sex again but it was free.

With that success, I continued to search for girls online.
Old 14-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: My personal experiences with girls online

Looking forward to read more.
Old 14-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

Jane was actually a very open minded girl who was game for anything. Money to her was secondary. As I was not really a rich boy then and she was quite comfortable with me, we had sex a few times with no money involved.

I remembered there was once we had sex in the park near her house. On that day, after my school, I went to her school to look for her as she wanted to go shopping. We took a bus to Orchard and walked around until it was evening time. I then sent her home. On the bus, I got horny and started to touch her. I slipped my hands inside her blouse, into her bra and began to rub her nipples. I can sense that she got quite aroused. Instead of stopping at the bus stop near her house, she decided to stop at the park two bus stops from her house.

We alighted and made our way to the park and found an empty bench. It was a good spot as it was quite a distance from the main path and lighting was poor. So we continued our kissing and petting there which got both of us very horny. We decided to find a place to have sex.

As we walked around the park, there was no where we can have sex as alot of area were quite exposed. Soon we came to a big area of tall bushes. Out of curiosity, I took a peek inside and found a small area not covered by the bushes.

" Wana try inside?" I asked and she agreed.

We found a small opening among the bushes and went into that small area. From inside, it was well covered from the main path and the lighting was not very bright. We hugged each other and french kissed. Our hands were all over each other. I pulled up her blouse and bra and began licking her nipples. She placed her arms around my head and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. I moved my hands to her panties and wow she was wet. I pushed her panties to one side and began to rub her pussy. I could feel her juices flowing out from pussy. She was so ready for penetration.

I removed her wet panties and put into my pocket. I could smell her pussy as I squatted down. Grabbing her butt, I pushed her pussy into my mouth and began eating it hungrily. Her legs were shivering as I licked and sucked on her. So delicious.

After much eating, she pulled me up and lifted my shirt to suck on my nipples, Her mouth felt so good. Her hands were busy too as she unzipped my school pants to pull out my dick. As she stroke my throbbing manhood and sucked my nipples, I rubbed her nipples and pussy. It was getting too much for both of us.

I lifted her skirt and one of her legs, placed her pussy between my legs and I pushed my dick into her hungry pussy. I hugged her close as I pumped her. I could feel so much juices inside her pussy as I moved in and out.

We were sweating profusely as it was hot inside the bushes and both of us were standing. From gaps in the bushes, we could see shadows moving past as people walked or jogged past. Anyway, in that position and condition, I didnt last long. As I was about to cum, I pulled out from her pussy and shot onto the ground.

We used tissue paper to clean up abit, wore our clothes properly, checked that nobody was around and sneaked out of the bushes.
Old 14-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Set up camp beside AD69
Old 15-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ben1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My personal experiences with girls online

Camping here
Old 15-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

an update from danvin
Old 15-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Tent is already up. Please continue
Old 15-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next part after running out of the bush..
Old 15-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the support and to bros who helped me during my writing. All the experiences are true but like all other stories, some details like names are changed to avoid trouble for everyone especially myself.

The relationship with Jane actually continued for a few months. Sex with her was very enjoyable and memorable. We would always do it in our school uniform as most of the time, we would meet after school. With her wearing a skirt, sex was always easy and convenient. After the session at the park, I remembered we did it at staircase too but it was always a quickie to avoid being seen. One favourite staircase was the one at her block.

Sometimes I would send her home and in the lift, we would be frenching each other with me groping her breasts and rubbing her pussy. So instead of returning home when the lift stopped, we would make our way to the staircase. It happened that her staircase was located opposite the lift with a door but it was actually quite a safe place. Not many people will use the staircase as the two lifts serving the block stopped at every floor.

To prevent people from coming into the staircase suddenly from the door and caught us half naked, I would always sit against the door with her sitting on top of me. So if anyone wanted to open the door, we got time to react. As for people coming from other floors through the staircase, we had to depend on our trusty ears.

At the staircase, we would continue our frenching . After a few sessions with Jane, I roughly know what turned her on big time. Nipples and behind the ears were definitely a must lick. So from her lips, I moved my mouth to her ears and started to blow lightly into them. She would feel high and hugged me tighly. With my tongue, I would lick her ears and behind the ears. She really enjoyed that.

Of course, I couldn’t resist myself from rubbing her nipples to increase her horniness. I would always push up her blouse and bra to expose her full breasts. The sight of her brown nipples always made me so horny without fail. Burying my head into her bosom, I would give her nipples a good lick. She would start to clamp her legs around my body and sometimes she would respond by licking my ears.

When I felt that her pussy was very wet, that would be the sign that she was ready. And so I would removed her panty and stick my dick inside her. She would always start by riding me up and down. But not too fast as it would rock the door too much which might attract attention. When she got too tired, I would take over and pump her, either doggy style or missionary style. She would always try not to moan too much. At times, I would kiss her to muffle her sounds of pleasure. When I was about to cum, I would pull out and shoot onto the wall or ground.

I learnt much when I was with Jane. The experiences with her really helped me along the way as I got involved with other girls.
Old 15-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here wif iron stick.
Old 15-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

well, practice makes perfect.....Nice story, keep it up
Old 15-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Good headstart bro.
Hope to hear more from u.
Old 15-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

Finding sex online was not always as straightforward as it was with Jane. Her case was an exception. I was still a regular on irc when I was with Jane, hoping to uncover more gems like her. However, the most I had gotten from there was cybersex. As some of the bros might had known, some guys would pose as girls inside for “only they know” reasons. And perhaps some cybersex sessions which I had were with guys. Argh.

Anyway, about two months past since I first met Jane. On and off, I got to know some girls but all were quite decent. Until one particular day, I was chatting with this girl online who was very easy going. I cannot remember her nick but she introduced herself as Ann. Based on her description online, she was 18 years old,tall at 178cm and slim. An ITE student.

She mentioned that she was single at that point of time but had 3 ex bfs. I test water and asked if they had kissed before. She answered yes. And slowly the conversation led into her sex experiences which she was very willing to share. To tell you frankly, I was very suspicious of her and wondered if I was talking to a guy. But I decided to go on anyway. Who knows she might be the next jackpot.

We must had been talking online for few hours and she decided to log off. All the talk got me really horny and curious about the girl. So I test water again and asked “Do you think you will be willing to have sex with me?” There was a long pause on the other end. I thought I had hit the wrong button but the next minute, she replied,”Yes.”

I was not exactly thrilled at her answer as I had mentioned earlier. Some guys like to pose as girls just for the thrill or whatever crazy reasons. So I don’t really believe that she was willing. I asked for her number so that it would be easy to arrange for a meet up. With a number, I would be able to verify the truth. Then came the number on the screen. In my mind, I was thinking, sure or not. So good?

I saved the number in my handphone and that night, I sent her a sms,” Hi are you Ann?”

Her reply came shortly, ”Yup. You are?”

I guess I wasn’t the only guy she/he gave the number to. Else she/he would have known its me. With that reply, at least I know that it’s the same person whom I had talked to online. To confirm her id as a girl, I called her immediately. I needed to hear her voice.

After some ringing, someone picked up the phone. “Hello.” A girl’s voice! It was confirmed a girl but still I had my suspicions about her willing to have sex with me. We chatted about the usual stuff and then I had to ask her again on us having sex. Her reply remained positive. “Yes, we can meet for sex.”

To prevent her from changing her mind, I fixed the date, time and place to meet her. Must hit the iron while it was red hot. Date and time was easy to fix. But the place was not easy. Actually I could bring her home as my family would be out in the day. I had brought Jane back before but Jane was different. We known each other well. Ann was different. She was a girl I just knew recently. I tried to ask if her place was convenient and she said no. Her grandparents would be around and they would certainly question if she brought a guy home. I suggested public places but she was scared of being seen. No choice. Eventually I decided to meet her at the bus interchange near my place for lunch. If she was ok, I would bring her home.

The day came very soon. In fact it was the next day as I was eager to meet her. I had seen those ITE girls before. Sexy short skirts. But well, I was younger than them. To them, I was just a small boy. Ann knew I was still in Secondary school but she don’t mind meeting me. She was very very late. I thought she gonna fly me aeroplane but she kept assuring me on the phone that she was on the way. Her school ended late and the bus took a long time to arrive. With her assurance, I waited patiently.

After 45 mins, she arrived. Woah she was really tall and slim. Her skirt was short because of her height, showing off her long legs. However, she had a very plain nerdy face with some pimples. We acknowledged each other and went off for our lunch at a nearby Macdonald. Through our conversation during our lunch, she sounded really naïve and simple. So I decided to bring her home after lunch.

To play safe, I called my family to check where they are before I returned home with her. Luckily all were still outside. I brought her to my room. It was neat and tidy because I cleaned up my room the night before to prepare for that day. “Your room quite neat for a guy.” She praised. I just smiled.
I sat her down on the bed and the skirt became much shorter, showing more of her legs. I really couldn’t stand it. Wish I could get inside her skirt there and then. But I didn’t want to scare her. I stood in front of her and asked,” you sure we can have sex? Because if you want to change your mind, it is still not too late.” She just said,” can.”

So I moved down to kiss her lips and she responded by sticking her tongue into my mouth. Her kissing was very different with what I had with my exgfs and Jane. It felt very clumsy and fast. Not really my idea of a sensual kiss. But we continued kissing anymore. As we kissed, my hands were caressing her thighs. The skin was smooth and there was so much to touch because her legs were long. I moved my hands up her skirt and all the way to her pussy area with no resistance. She just continued her frenching with me.
I broke away from the kiss and unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts were small in the bra. I think most probably should be A cup. Well it was still girl’s breasts. I unclipped the bra and suck on her nipples hungrily. She was moaning away and fell onto the bed suddenly. Did she got too high from just nipple sucking? I don’t know and I never asked her about it. Anyway, I climbed on top of her on the bed and continued my sucking. It was getting hot. She did not attempt to touch me. So I removed my school uniform until I was in my underwear. I moved her hand to touch the bulge in my underwear. But she only placed her hand there. Haiz.

As I licked her nipples, I began to rub her pussy gently, hoping to stimulate her more. Her pussy was still quite dry. When I tried to push a finger inside, it was tight too. I didn’t want to force my finger in as I didn’t want to hurt her. I needed to get her more aroused. I slid the panty off her and went down to eat her. After some licking, I touched her pussy and it was wet. But I wasn’t sure if it was my saliva or her pussy juices. I tried to finger her again and this time, my finger slid in more easily. So while fingering her, I continued to lick her nipples. I knew she was enjoying but my dick was struggling. I could see a small wet patch on my underwear. Precum I supposed. I needed sex.

Taking off my underwear, I rubbed my raw dick on her pussy. It felt really good. I could no longer control myself and I pushed it in. Her pussy was very very tight. It wasn’t easy to push it in at one go. I had to do it slowly, bit by bit. But after the slow start, I managed to get everything in. “Pain?” I asked her. She just shook her head. I started to move my hips slowly with small movements.

As her pussy relaxed more, I found it easier to move and my rhythm got faster and faster. She held onto me as I moved. I didn’t want to change position as I didn’t want to try to push my dick into her tight pussy again and also because her arms were around me very tightly. So our sex was only in one position but it was enjoyable for me. I did feel her cumming too as her pussy tightened a few times. But then again, it could be because she was very tense. After some time, I found myself cumming so I want to pull it out. But she was holding to me too tightly. So I whispered to her ”I need to pull out. Im cumming.”

“Orh” and she released me. I pulled my dick out and it was wet with her juices. But not very wet. I guess maybe she belonged to those girls with not much pussy juices? I stroked my dick a few times and shot everything on her body.

I gave her a towel and asked her to wash herself up. We only did once that day and after her washing up, we just continued to talk. It seemed that she broke up with her bf few weeks before. With not many friends, she started to go irc for chats and make some friends. So far I was the third guy whom she met. The first guy was very decent and no sex involved. The second guy was actually a horny guy but because she was so tall, he got abit turned off and didn’t do anything. For me, no matter how tall the girl is, when she laid on the bed, we are of equal height. No issue at all.

When it was time to go, I sent her to the bus stop to take a bus. We kept in contact for a while after that session.
Old 15-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! thumbs up! camping here.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 16-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
GiantBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiantBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really wonderful story bro.
Keep them coming in~

Target: Level 4 Target 184 pts

Not all tears are visible, but that makes them no less real
Not all wounds are physical, but that makes them no less painful

当爱情 不再纯粹
倒数计时 不如结束
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1