The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hey peeps,
Was told tis is the right place to post my stories. As stated in header, it only my own experiences and stories. No pics sharing. The reason to post out my stories, it will be more easier for me to recall where i stop and won't mess up between work and personal sharing times. First stop, i will post my experience dat happened somewhere last year. It was where i was inspired my own personalised, 50 shades of grey. Here it is:-

Posted on my work thread dated 15th Feb 2015

50 Shades Of Grey

Finally hv some times to relax. Having a can of beer, sitting on the bed. I sharing something wif u guys.

Well, these few days during my away, I had my 50 shades of grey. I mean nah, not the movie, I mean experienced. It juz happened dat my frenz who has a client whom she din met for long time asking her to recommend someone she knows so she recommended me. After getting the location I made my way dere. Quite a wulu place as it somehow located at shophouses. After figuring out shd be the correct place, I saw him, according to description, standing dere waiting. I went up to him, addressed myself, he showed me the way to his place. It was somewhere at the backlane and i thought it was some terrace house but he stopped at tis particular door and said "here we are." I was like "here?" It was juz behind a shophouse. I was kinda panicked as I dunno was he trying to be funny. And the moment he opened the door and switched on the lights, phew, nothing of dat sort dat came to my mind, a real proper home. It was kinda cosy I shd say, dats a sofa, a bed, a plasma tv, a toilet, a mini fridge etc. He said tis is his 2nd hangout place as he has a home. He often come here wif his gf to hangout. Well, another rich chap, dats wat I thought.

We chatted abit while he handed me a can of drink and I asked him had him watched 50 shades already. He said no but read it. So we were talking abt the storyline, ya the sex scenes especially and later on I found out, he's into bdsm! A professional one too! He and his gf even went overseas for bdsm professional club, wow! He showed me his equipment which includes candles, whip, ropes, canes (in different shapes sticking on the wall like samurai swords) His gf enjoyed them I was like wow. He asked if I interested he can showed me how it worked. So he signalled me to looked up at the ceiling and dats tis cover and he removed it. He went to switched on a button and something juz came down. It was a steel string wif a hook! I was like WOW! Like a movie scene! He came up to me and tie my hands wif a rope, asking me to relax. Later did I know, my tied up hands were going to be hanged! :O

To be continue.....
Old 26-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 9
SBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to beholdSBFAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Nice storyyy.
Old 26-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope u guys like the starting of my experience. Here is the 2nd part.

Posted on my work thread dated 15th Feb 2015

.....Cont.... 50 Shades of Grey

Katy McAllister - Wonderwall (acoustic version)
A cover which originally fr Oasis. Was recommended by my performers frenz as they know I luv music. 1 of the best covers. It more sentimental compared to Oasis one. Nw I listening to it on my hp at a chill out lounge, sipping my fave Kilkenny and looking at the passersby thru the window.

Bk to my story. Ok, my both hands were tied up and were hung at the hook. He pressed the button and I was being lifted up inches by inches til I was off the ground. My hands felt painful at dat moment and I asked him to stop and let me down. Awhile later, my feet finally touched the ground and I felt a sense of relieved. He walked towards me and I thought he would released me but, no. Wif my hands still tied and hung, he hugged me fr behind. His hands roamed ard my body, fr thighs, waist and boobs. He planted a kiss on my neck and unzipped my skirt. He went to the front, he looked at me, eyes to eyes. He is abt 40 plus, wif tattoos on his arms, he dun really look like his age. Look younger. Kinda quite well maintain. Den, he took off my top and hung on the steel string. He continued to roamed ard me, caressed me. He removed my bra and licked my boobs. Can u imagine u being tied and hung but can't even resist or struggle lol, dats hw I felt. At dat moment, I only left wif my panties. By den, he already removed his top. Ya I know very 50 shades lol. He put his finger into my panties and caressed me. Dyin, seriously, can't moved lol. Aft dat, he released and untied me as can't hung for long time. I was hung like 15 mins. After releasing, my both hands were red and numb. Even aft an hr, the marks still on my hands. See pics attached.

He brought me to the bed and damn, grey bedsheet lol. Really in the movie. He brought out a vibrator and wat a big one lol. He wrapped it wif protection as, for hygiene purpose. He used the vibrator and put it on my clits. Den he unzipped his pant and placed his watever into my mouth. All these while the vibrator was still dere. Aft givin him a bj, he capped himself and did it missionary while vibrator doing it miracle. Aft pumping awhile, we changed to doggy and the vibrator din left it sight at all. He was thrusting, and it became harder and harder, so was my moan. Suddenly, he covered my mouth and pressed his weight on me. I struggled and let go of the vibrator, the thrust went on til he came. I was like phew, and I really came alot too. He complimented me dat I'm gd and I laughed. He will look for me again the next time.

Overall feeling, it really different. It not dat psycho as I thought. It sensous, erotic. I can really say, really bring sexual life to another level. Dats my 50 shades even the movie was not shown on theatre yet lol. Yesterday, I tried something kinky wif my 2 cs too. Imagine, blindfold, beer on body..... shall update again

Next up, kinky times wif CS. stay tune........
Old 26-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 20
bareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching up tent .
Old 26-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Hey guys,
Hope u like my personal experiences dat i shared. As mentioned, here is another one dat i started to do a 'trial' sessions wif my CS. Dats where i decided to hv my very own 50 shades in my personalise menu.

Posted on my work thread dated 20th Feb 2015

The Trial Sessions wif the Guinea Pigs

Mr Probz - Waves (remix)
Since is cny, we gotta relax. Recommend tis song for chillin session. Here I am, on my bed, sipping a glass of vodka coke while I goin to write my own novel, Dawn's novel lol. Well, bk hm early, no prog cos my next few days schedule are full. Tml relatives coming over and aft dat, I'm gg fren's hse for dinner and drinking session. Sat, watching 50 shades (at last!) Followed by ktv session. Oh ya, I luv to sing and well, my vocal is nt dat bad.... hmmm... lol. Sun, frenz gathering. Due to work, I neglected my family and frenz. So best time for me nw to 'compensate' them. Even though I'm havin my break, enquiries already flowin in for Mon and Tues. I still thinkin which day to start as Mon is my grandma's anniversary. So I still thinkin.

Last Sat, vday, I did something special for 2 cs. Tis particular one, let's called him E, arranged for appt for outcall. Even though I had a rm dat day but stil, I agreed to meet him outside since it cs call of decision. He was kinda shy guy oso hygienic. I nvr thought, he even more kinky den me lol. When we were on the bed, I started wat I supposed to do. Suddenly, kinky thoughts came to my mind. So I asked him, would he willing to try something kinky. He was abit surprised and asked wat I going to do. So I told him and he agreed to it. I switched off some of the lights except the one at the dressing table. I took a towel fr the toilet, told him to close his eyes and gently placed it on top of the area dat able to cover his eyes. I started wif licking his nipples, gently lickin and sucking while my hand goin south, caressing his dick and playing his balls wif my fingers. He let out a soft moan. I stopped for awhile to reach out to get the bottle of mineral water on the table and opened up. I poured abit of water on the lid and slowly poured bit by bit on his body. I started to lick and suck off the water before all dripping down to the bed. I repeated doing dat a few times, but at some pts pouring at different parts. Sometimes on nipples or on upper or lower body. I asked him how does it feels, he replied it ok, feeling is different, kinda kinky. Aft dat, he suddenly turned over and asked me to smack his butt. I was like, wat?! I did as he told and started to smack it. I asked him was the strength ok he said if can harder up wil be better. Juz den i remembered I worn a belt for my outfit dat day so I clipped it together and smacked on his butt. Wow, I could see he really enjoyed it as he started to moan. While I smacked, I caressed his balls too. Aft dat, we changed to 69 as I gave him bj and his turned to smack my butt and even fantasy dat I'm his student hahaha! Saying something like "naughty gal, went to sch din wear ur panties." I was like, wat?! Lol! And well, I really can't recall hw we ended it but I know we had a kinky times and I think he enjoyed it. Aft everything, he sent me bk to my rm and I waited for my next cs til arrive in another hr time.

My next cs arrived and let's name him as J. We chatted awhile and went showered. We headed to bed and it began. Halfway thru our foreplay, again my kinky habit bk again lol. Again, I asked tis cs, would he willing to try kinky stuffs lol. He nodded and agreed. So I went to dim the lights and went bk to bed. I asked him to close his eyes, no peeping. I reached out for my beer which I already drank and slowly poured on his body. As the beer is more cooler den the mineral water which I tried on the other cs earlier on, I think tis time is even more kick. As I poured gently and slowly, afraid I would poured too much and wet the bed. I quickly bent over and licked it, fr bottom all the way, steadily and slowly, to his neck. Sometimes I poured abit on his nipples and sucked off the beer off. All these while, I could see, he enjoyed it. While I doing dat, I asked, was he feeling gd. He replied okay, felt gd and really kinky. He even asked me dun stop, continued, go on lol. The rest, well was history except I din whipped or smacked him like previous one did haha.

Dats the end of my kinky encounters. So wat u think? Gdnite everyone!

My next story will be something more dominant experience. Stay tune for dat
Old 26-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

your hands... painful or not...
Old 26-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, another sis into kinky BDSM... camping here!
Old 26-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Haha, when i was hung up and my feet off the ground, yes, it was painful. It felt like ur whole arms will be torn apart. The tied up and being hung, ur wrists of cuz will experience some pains and hv to release after 15 mins due to blood circulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
your hands... painful or not...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Wow, another sis into kinky BDSM... camping here!

Haha, not really can say i super into it. Juz out of curiosity and for experience purpose of my job.
Old 26-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Hope u guys like the starting of my experience. Here is the 2nd part.

.....Cont.... 50 Shades of Grey

Katy McAllister - Wonderwall (acoustic version)

Next up, kinky times wif CS. stay tune........
Of cos like, like ! ..esp frm a dear sis like you !!...T.Q for taking time to share yr kinky times wif us bros & sis here for our reading pleasure

just a small feedback sis...perhaps you can reduce the font a little & plzz do continue yr stories asap. We are waiting to read more !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
OCBCBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!!
Old 26-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 22
SGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of light

nice story but can ask why the photo lidat?
Old 26-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Thanks for ur support of my stories. It all old stories of last yr and juz reposted it so i can keep tracks wat i had actually wrote.

Oh ok, some of my stories are kinda long, so it ok i reduce it and won't be too difficult to read? Alright, i will reduce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Of cos like, like ! ..esp frm a dear sis like you !!...T.Q for taking time to share yr kinky times wif us bros & sis here for our reading pleasure

just a small feedback sis...perhaps you can reduce the font a little & plzz do continue yr stories asap. We are waiting to read more !
Old 26-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

U mean the hands pics? Oh, cos i was tied up on my both hands and was hung up. When the ropes were released, it left prints on both my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$man View Post
nice story but can ask why the photo lidat?
Old 26-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Thanks for ur support of my stories. It all old stories of last yr and juz reposted it so i can keep tracks wat i had actually wrote.

Oh ok, some of my stories are kinda long, so it ok i reduce it and won't be too difficult to read? Alright, i will reduce
T.Q. v much sis ...stories long never mind...the longer the better ...i dun mean shorten yr stories sis...just the font...by a little bit can liao

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Hey guys,
Since i hv abit of free times in room, here another encounter. The below encounter was a request from cs. It totally different from wat i did for my own 50 shades. Sorry if i abit slower as i hv to go thru my own work thread to retrieve my stories. 80 plus pages, tedious nan lol.

Posted on my work thread on 4th of Mar 2015

Dominant vs Submissive: The Guy who Shrugged Me

Good day guys! Well, I guess u hv seen the pic of my new toy dat I posted. As for now, will share wif u an experience dat I had.

Alot of pple wil hv the thinking dat bdsm is something kinda painful, torturing or to some might even called it psycho (bian tai). To be honest, I hv the same mindset too. Thanks to those AV I watched. I'm not into bdsm til recently, if u guys read my post abt my 50 shades wif a cs abt 3 weeks bk, it totally changed my mind. There are pple who like bdsm to be painful or torturing, juz for their fantasy or fetish. But dats another side of bdsm too. It can be sensuous, erotic and pleasuring too. The one I had 3 weeks bk, stil lingering in my mind and hope the same cs would book again so I can experience more and share wif the rest here. Afterall, he's a professional bdsm player. But the actual fact, tis is not my first bdsm experience. I actually had it a yr ago but dats was more on slave and master. Of cuz, I'm not the slave, I'm the master

A yr bk, I received a SMS from a fren looking for someone willingly to do bdsm. So I asked her to provide me wif more details. She told me she had a cs whom not really her own but her freon's cs, looking for a gal who can be a master for him. As I no experience of hw it goes, my fren explained to me and even provided a to do list. I went thru and thinking tis cs is kinda sadist. Wanted to be slapped or beaten up willingly. My fren even said, dun be lenient, juz hit him hard. U can even spilt on him. I was like hmmmmmm, need to be tis bad??

A few days before the exciting day, I had code red. I msg my fren abt it as the cs will go down to the gal so it better to info in case he wanna postponed. My fren get bk to me within few mins saying it ok, he dun mind. The more I thinking tis guy is real sadist man. Omg. So, the day arrived. I went over my fren's place to get the key. The key to unlock his little bro dere. I was thinking, locked? How? I can't even imagine. Aft got the key, I went to the designated place to meet him. In btw dats some miscommunication and met into wrong cs but finally I met the rite one. He dun looked any psycho or pervert, he's quite decent looking wearin a spec and in office wear. Aft getting a rm, we had a small chat and it time for biz. According to him, he did tis cos it his fetish. Ya rite, fetish to get torture, slap head. So here we start.

I started off telling him, well even though he might did tis dozen times but stil I wanna make myself clear. My start off line was in the event of the bdsm, u shd address me as master and I address u as (any names u wanna name. I initially wanted to address him as bastard but I think it not very gd idea so I think I addressed him as dog or something.). If u mention my name instead of master, u will be punished. U shd follow each instruction dat given to u. Fail to do, u will be punished. U shd obey or oblige to every instruction and no hitting or fight bk to the master. Roughly, it was lidat. So I instructed him to remove his clothes and he went, "yes master." Aft removing, I saw something dat shocked me. I finally know wats dat unlocked abt. Over dere, his precious, was covered in tis transparent cover wif a hole below which for him to pee. Dats a lock in btw the cover. The poor didi was like squeezed inside, breathless. I was like, wat?! I couldn't helped but told him to pause, before we proceed on, I wanted to ask something. I asked him wouldn't he felt uncomfortable like tis. I mean imagine ur didi was locked lidat, u can't even wash or touch. He said, he used to it and it a rule he had to obey. I asked him how he going to pee. He said fr the hole of the cover. I asked him when the last time it was removed. He said 2 weeks bk. -_-lll. Win liao lor. Ok nvm, I asked him to go shower himself and come bk kneeling down in front of me. He did as I told. I instructed him to remove my attires and he did it, helped me hung them up nicely. I told him to knee down in front of bathroom door wif his hands cross over to pull his ears. Like small kid kana punish lidat. No peeping of me showering, hv to look down. He did wat was told and, really dun dare to look up when I was having my shower. Aft I done mine, I sat on my bed. I asked him to crawled ard the rm and inmitated dog's bark. He did dat and hv to sound like a dog lol. Inside of me I was cursing and swearing, wat a list to do. I asked him to crawled over to me and he crawled over and knee down in front of me. I told him to lick my toes and all the way to my thighs. He did wat was told, without complaining. Honestly, if I did dat to others, I think I wil get slap lol. Aft dat, I lie down on the bed facing down, I told him to massage my bk. Wat a,service, u could torture the person yet can relax lol. He massaged fr my neck to my legs. I turned over and he massaged my front. Aft massaged, I asked him to lick my below. As I having code red, he had to remove my panties. And, he really licked. Damn! Tis is really extreme. He licked for like more den 15 mins. I stopped him awhile asking him he still wanna continue or wanna stop. I thinking might be due to I din stopped dats why he kept doing. He said he wanna continue. So I let him continued. After dat, it reward time. I asked him to stand up and I started to gif him a hj. A moment he waited for 2 weeks lol. So aft awhile of hj, I told him if abt to cum, let me know. He told me he abt to cum, so i let it cum on my leg. Next, I asked him to lick the cum and juz stay in his mouth, can't swallow. Ya I know u guys wil go, yucks! I hv no choice, I hv to follow rules. I asked him to knee down in frt of the tv while I washed up. Told him to help me wear bk my clothes. All these while, he still didn't swallowed the cum. I told him to knee down in front of the door, I worn bk my heels and took my stuffs. I opened up the door and asked him to open his mouth. The cum still dere. I told him to swallow all and showed me his open mouth again. He really swallowed. The last action, ultimate one. I lifted up my foot which I already had heels on and kicked it and yeah, it a goal! Dats it, I kicked his balls. I can see he's in pain but he controlled it as it not supposed to gif out any sounds even though u are in pain. After kicking, I closed the door and left. And oh yeah, I left out the most impt one. Yeah, I locked his previous again before I left. So the next person to unlock, I dunno wil be when. I wondering if the key is lost, how to unlock it. Hmmmm. Overall experience, well, it quite extreme and sadist. Tis kind of slave and master torment I think will be last for me cos basically, it kinda extreme for me. There are pple who might even more extreme den tis. It a kinda fetish. For me, I think I will go for more erotic. Of cuz there wil be some pain as in those light whipping but I can guarantee it won't leave marks on u. If u wanna experience kind of feeling or wanna spice things up to another level, u know who to look for

Upcoming stories, tarma, my own experience on my first blindfolded escapade, fetish etc. Stay extremely tight on ur seat :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1