The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
FabPat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sec Four and JC adventures (based on true personal experiences)

More sexciting updates please!
Old 10-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was overseas for work, and now that I am on SHN, I finally have time to continue the recount of what transpired between me and Ki.

June 2013, Ki contacted me via Facebook Messenger, and asked me for my mobile number. As it turned out, the tuition centre had failed to find a replacement tutor in good time, and her mother wanted to find a private tutor for Ki. Her mother had tried up to three female grad tutors, all of whom were rejected by Ki on the first try - and Ki proposed the idea of engaging my services. After bargaining a rate of 65 an hour, plus an additional hundred for travelling expenses, I began teaching Ki at her place.

I take an intermission now to talk about Ki, to allow your imaginations to think of the overall visual presentation. Ki was 170cm tall, and had slender arms and legs due to her track and field CCA. She had a good mix of Asian and Caucasian features, and freckles dotted her nose bridge and cheeks. In terms of body, she was always swaddled in her IJ PE T-Shirt and her super short running tights that hugged her buttocks and peeked at a super tight cameltoe. She was attached to a butch one year her junior, though J had always joked that Ki had an ongoing 'lady boner' for me.

From June 2013 to Sep 2013, we had intensive lessons together, as I was adamant to prove my mark as a good tutor, and I wanted to bring her grades up to JC level. Concurrently, Ki's texting with me had turned on a somewhat 'mature' trajectory, as what started as a dedicated consultation channel would become a chit-chat session where she would talk about her day/ her relationship troubles. The conversations evolved to a point where I recall she sent me a picture of a mirror selfie of her in a white lace corset and a white lace thong, and asked me if I thought it looked good on her. She would tell me she thought her thighs looked fat, etc. Physical-wise, Ki was quite suggestive - we started lessons sitting at opposite ends of her dinner table, but by Sep, she had requested that I sit beside her, saying that she liked the way I smelt/ the warmth I emitted.

Sitting beside her was dangerous. She would hike up the sleeves of her IJ PE-T, and in the large open arm holes that were exposed as she was writing, I could see her full breasts - she did not wear a bra during lessons at times - and I was seated so close that I could see the enlarged pores/ bumps that surrounded her areolas. Hiding a boner was the most difficult - and I would sometimes get distracted trying to think of what to teach in order to dispell the boner. There was one time I had to excuse myself to the toilet to tuck my penis upwards into my belt in order to prevent my erection from showing. Things were not made easier when she would send me off at her door, her nipples (her house was always kept at 18 degrees with full aircon running) peeking through her PE T-shirt, and her cameltoe-ing the hell out of her running bottoms.

Fast forward to Oct 2013, monsoon season. As per our arrangement for the past four months, I met Ki at Orchard MRT, where we walked together to her place (she said she liked talking to me and making me pay for her starbucks along the way). As we exited the back of Paragon, it began to rain, and I offered her my umbrella as I had a change of clothes in my satchel. Quite surprisingly, Ki wrapped her left arm around my right elbow and clung to me, insisting that we share an umbrella together. As we fought the winds and the rain, I could feel Ki's left breast bump against my right elbow with surprising softness - she was not wearing a bra, and I could feel her nipple caressing my upper arm as she clung in closer to avoid the rain. The tiny umbrella we shared was useless against the whipping rain, and we were both soaked as we crossed the threshold to her condo.

Quite inexplicably, as we stood across each other in the lift - we were aware how naked we looked to each other - her in her soaked faded white PE T-shirt leaving nothing to imagination, and me in my white button down. The Southern Head was fighting a battle with the Northern head, and I retrieved a towel from my bag (for gym after) with the intention to wrap it around her while in the lift up to the eighth level. But as I approached, Ki leaned in with a kiss on my lips, and the fight was lost - the Southern head took charge. I reciprocated and it was full tongue on tongue action, arms travelling around each other with the towel around us.
Old 24-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

-Technical break-
I apologise for the sudden break from the previous paragraph. Memory was getting fuzzy, so took the chance to go back to my parent's place to revive all my old phones to run through the messages that were stored in those phones, or anything that could trigger my memory. I would quite confidently say now that what has been trawled up can fill up the gaps in my memory.

I shall continue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Ki and I were making out in the lift, hands moving up and down each other, and there was so much heat emitting off the both of us, the mirrored surfaces in the lift were fogging up. Ki's hands were all over, creeping underneath the waistband of my pants to grab my buttocks, before moving forward to try to reach for my shaft. To be honest - it was rough, and almost painful, but I was too fired up to notice. My own hands were wrapped around her buttocks, trying to lift her up to a better make-out height. When the lift door opened, Ki pulled away and led me by the hand to the front door of her unit. As we entered, instead of heading straight to the dining room where usually had lessons, she led me down the corridors on the left and straight to where I assumed her bedroom was (where I had never been before), our wet clothes dripping and leaving a trail on the cold marble floor.

Ki's room was massive. Try to picture it - as you enter and turn to the left, you could see the door to the en suite bathroom. Past the door, from the left there was a full queen sized bed with white sheets, comforter - the works; flanked by a study table with ergonomic chair and a full set of wardrobe displaying her branded bags (anti-clockwise direction). Other than the One-Direction posters on the wall, the bedroom looked like something out of a Hotel's executive suite. Focusing back to Ki, she leaned in so close I could smell the Matcha on her breath, and reached up for a kiss again. This time round, she started unbuttoning my top while our tongues met, and detached as she made her way down to my belt buckle. With a mischievious grin, she knelt before me and removed her own wet PE T-shirt before continuing to tackle the belt buckle (not an easy task to handle wet leather).

Seeing Ki topless was more than I could take - I could hear the blood pounding in my ears as I saw her breasts break free from her wet T-shirt, her nipples fully erect as her hands worked at the buckle. I was in a dry spell for more than four months, and I was bursting with 'horniness'. Instead of letting Ki finish with my buckle, I hoisted her up on to the edge of her bed, and pushed her down in a spread eagle position. From a kissing position on top of her, I moved slowly down, spending time to acquaint her nipples with my tongue, and tickling her belly button - before pausing at the top of her running tights. Ki looked up when I stopped, and without breaking eye contact, I pulled off her tights. Her vagina was a faint pink colour - and completely smooth from end to end, and her clitoris was engorged invitingly. I knelt at the foot of the bed, holding her ankles and sliding her down, such that both her feet rested on my shoulders, and her vagina was at an optimal position for me to start painting, varying my suction strength at the little pea, and pausing only to paint the alphabet on her clit.

While Ki was wet before I started, she was torrential as I teased her nether regions. I could feel the lubrication matched with the smoothness of her vaginal area - slipping and sliding near my chin, and facilitating the entry to my fingers. Ki turned and reached for a drawer on night stand, retrieving a little purple device and asking me to go wild with it. The device looked like a thumb with two circular grips at its base - and also a ridge in the middle indicating an on/off switch. I switched it on and nearly dropped the device as it started vibrating with a loud audible buzz. Switching positions, I used my left hand as a pentrative device with my middle and fourth finger reaching in a scooping motion, while my right hand positioned the 'toy' on her clitoris. I think that must have triggered something in Ki, as she arched her back and grabbed her breasts so hard that it left finger marks. The discharge from her vagina also changed from translucent to a thick white fluid as she fell back on bed, panting as her vaginal walls contracted wave after wave.

From the same drawer, she took out a small foil package and tore it open. Getting up from the bed, she pulled me to replace her on the bed. As I lay there, expecting either a blowjob or a handjob for my efforts, Ki stroked my penis and slid the product from the foil package - a condom- over my penis. It was uncomfortable at the start - I had never used a condom to date, but soon got used to it after Ki adjusted the fit near the tip. Using the same purple device, she mounted the grips near the base of shaft of my penis (akin to a ring) and switched on the vibration. I could see pre-cum filling up the tip of the condom with the vibrations - it was an enjoyable sensation, but the tight grip at the base proved quite a distraction. Ki got up on to the bed with me, straddled across my pelvic region, and adjusted herself for entry. Positioning her hands over my stomach area, she started gyrating on my penis and began riding me.

This was a first for me - having sex in a bed, using toys and condom during intercourse. My hands gravitated to support Ki's waist as she bounced harder and faster on my penis, with her almost screaming each time the full insertion of my shaft brought her closer to the vibrator - but Ki moved my hands upwards to cradle her breasts as she bounced. I had never felt breasts like that - they were of comparable size to YJ's but they were shaped perfectly round, and they bounced in a hypnotising pattern (truth be told, I would not have known how YJ's would look when in cowgirl position). Ki leaned forward, supporting herself with her right hand on the bed, with her left hand positioning her left breast such that her nipple was aligned with my awaiting mouth and tongue. The penetration, vibration and the nipple play was almost too much for me (I think for her too) - as I was about to ejaculate, I held her close in a hug, and a moaned escaped my lips - just as she panted harder and moaned with equal intensity and frequency. Just as I came, I could feel her juices collect around the base of my penis- we both had reach orgasm at the same time.

She pulled herself off, and with a tissue wrapped the condom for disposal. Exhausted, I fell back on her pillows, and I could feel her crawling in beside me, with the comforter pulled over the both of us.
'Spoon me' she said, and I adjusted such that her head was resting on my left folded elbow, and my right hand was draped over her waist and resting on her left breast. This was the last thing I remembered as I drifted off to sleep, her rising and falling breath indicating that she had fallen asleep as well.
Old 24-08-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KellyJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, wish to read more!
Old 26-08-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

- The tale of Ki, Part 3 -

I woke up around midnight to a sore elbow and an aching back after the awkward spooning position. While Ki's bed was comfortable, I was not used to sleeping in a curved spooning position for long hours. As I gingerly removed my elbow from beneath her neck, a thought struck me - what if her mom was home earlier and opened the door to see us, and there were now cops outside the door waiting to pounce on me? I nudged her gently and asked if her parents were going to be home. Sleepily, she answered that her mom was tending to family matters in Batam until the next week, and her father was back in New Zealand for work. While that alleviated my concerns, it also meant that I could sleep till the next morning (thank god it was a Saturday morning).

As I lay back in bed, seeing Ki's full nudity turned me back on again. I resumed my spooning position, deliberately adjusting my body such that my erect tip was aimed directly at her vaginal lips. My hands wrapped her waist, moving slowly upwards to rest on her breasts - her smooth skin breaking out in goosebumps as cold air entered the comforter with my arm movements. I began playing with her nipples as I would with play-doh - gently teasing them from a depressed state to erect, alternating between gentle tickles and flicks. Ki's vaginal area was also correspondingly moistening with the frequent interactions as my tip tickled the length of her lips - until one sudden move slid my entire shaft into her moist and warm vagina, and a moan escaped from Ki's lips. We were on track for a second session that night.

Ki turned and lay on her back, parting her legs wide open invitingly, her arms outstretched for a hugging position. As I moved in towards her, my erection slid in place smoothly, and as we hugged and made out, I began my thrusts, wanting to fill Ki with as much of my penis as I could muster. Ki was surprisingly even more lubricated than in the afternoon, and I could feel droplets of moisture on my thighs and pelvis with every motion. Her moans turned into gasps as she climaxed, and as I warned her of my impending ejaculation, 'Finish in my mouth' she beckoned.

I barely had enough time to pull out as the pressure exploded and gave way across her abdominals, collecting in a sticky puddle at her belly button. Covered in a thin sheen of perspiration, Ki led me by the hand off the bed and in to her shower, where we rinsed ourselves off before crawling back in to bed again, spent for the night.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 26-08-2021 at 02:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1