The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
siamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Brief FR for Lucy from Silk

Looks: 8.5/10 (told me she is 23 yrs old instead as stated 21, natural thai tan)

Body: 9/10 Slim slender type with slight perky ass. Natural boobs, probably small B-cup. 2 tattoos spotted, one on left shoulder, and the other near her left knee

Frenching: N/A. Not sure if she does, but both of us did not initiate

BBBJ: 8/10 Lucy work mostly around the head, no DT

FJ: 9/10 Enjoying myself to such SYT body. Her tall frame and lean body is really quite a sight during doggy and reverse cowgirl. Urged bros who are into tall girls but not big bone to try her out

GFE: 9/10 Does not have the commercial feel, and always maintaining her smile at all times. Chatty person and found out that she's quite into Nike sneaker

RTF: She's definitely in my rtf list, but I would love to try Rolls from Lust first after reading Bro Issac's FR

Road to free bonk: 3 out of 5
Old 09-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danielWee87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name:Poppy- thaiconcepts
Look:8/10 more prettier in person
Body:9/10 petite like syt with no stretch mark
Boob:8/10 Natural b boob. Which I like
Bbbj:9/10 long BBBJ will do some deep throat with no teeth feeling
Pussy:10/10 Super tight and easily wet milage super low
GFE: 9/10 treat me like a king
RTF:Confirm will come back
Old 09-10-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bam from Club Friday

OKT: Hussle free booking. Confirmed within mins. Clear instructions given to navigate to final location

LOOKS: 90% like photos. Typical thai tan. Slim and petite sized with no tummy. Has a tattoo on her left back shoulder area and a naval piercing. Looks like mid 20s IMO

BOOBS: Man made C cup with sensitive nips that will harden when stimulated. Open to zhut zhut

FRENCH: More to smooching and sucking of lips, with occasionally tongue fight

BJ: wet and slurpy, no teeth feeling

FJ: accomodative. Neatly trimmed below and open to painting. Can change multiple positions, missionary cowgirl and doggy. Will have stereo when she is high. Can take a pounding as well.

GFE: will cuddle tgt to chit chat in btw shots. Understand simple eng so no comms breakdown. Quite a nice gal to chat with, constantly joking around and no dull moment.

RETURN: Yes
Old 09-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
5johnnymiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jelly from fairies finder
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=902526

Okt: quick reply and smooth booking
Looks: young SYT
Body:slight tan, not too slim
Boobs: natural
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10 but dont like you to watch her tho
FJ: she chatted so long took up the first 45 mins of the time, very passive... ended up no time to FJ as CIM first time at the 60 min mark, then not enough time to recharge...
Gfe: i guess chatting alot is good gfe right

RTF: maybe if more direct and watch the time more
Old 09-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jOs3ph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros i cant choose between por or gina
which one would yall reccommend
TIA
Old 09-10-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOs3ph View Post
TIA
Sex marathon - one shot each
Old 09-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOs3ph View Post
TIA

2 tongues back n forth ur shaft is best
Old 09-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold

Promised Mia from Club Friday a FR.

She very petite and is very pretty in real life. Its very rare for girls to look prettier than their photos and exactly like their videos. Definitely for innocent pretty SYT lovers. Her boobs just nice as I personally prefer natural over enhanced.

Last edited by kenny34; 09-10-2022 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blowlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Alpha (Lust365)

Looks: 9/10 I felt she's better IRL than pics
Boobs: 9/10 Soft and Nice
BBBJ : 10/10 Hardworking and unrush
FJ: 20/10. Tight very tight and moans very well
GFE: 9/10 Nice chatter and hugs in-between shots
RTF: Always like to try new 😋
Old 09-10-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Jinny front A1

Okt: 8.5/10 very fast replies
Looks: 8.5/10 pretty and cute 27yo, very well maintained beautician
Boobs: 9.5/10 nice firm small b's with pink nipples
Body: 10/10 my very first 10/10. Slim smooth body, fair skinned, zero fats. Petite approx 155cm. The quessential syt body - what a sight to behold.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction
Painting: NA
Kissing: 7.5/10 told me she didn't like to kiss but frenched when I pumped her lol
Fj: 8/10 accommodative and responsive
Gfe: 7/10 abit aloof but she was sweet. Could tell she was tired but it's her last day here after all. Just some feedback to bro Jake would be to use instagram photos as I avoid heavily edited photos. Would instead rely on FRs (from bros with high rep only). Money well spent. Had I found her earlier, would surely have RTF. I think okt would also realize 1st few days not much traction for the angpais and the number of bookings skyrocket after 1 week+. She's going back tmr so sadly I guess this is my one and only time seeing her. For those who managed to get whatever remaining slots, have fun!
visited Jinny from A1 as well. FR pretty much the same as yours

look abit older than her photos. look like 1 HK actress to me (forget the name).
body: petite and fair. boobs not big but fit her frame perfectly. reminds me of local squirter kirsty body.
kiss: abit of french for me
BBBJ: quite good!
FJ: 8/10. dont think mine is long and big but seems like she's very high?
gfe: yes..a bit aloof but not as bad as jijee.

ask her if she's coming back. she say no. wish her all the best
Old 09-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
tkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samstertkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Long time never took Tarma and feeling Strong today, took up Pimp Tarma girls.

Lily+Muay(Thepimp888)
Tarma @ $300/90Mins/2

Both same per pic. They are live Pics taken when arrived based on the background. Hardworking, Pretty and Naughty.

Location at the Eastern Part of SG. Parking at nearby Mall. Big Spacious Rooms with Proper Beds. Deco is quite unique. Toilet small for 3 to fit but 1 on 1 will do the job.
Double BBBJ: Here's what i came for!! Both were a good sport with sucking the tip of my small head and other attacking my balls. No joke its ticklish yet 'Sibei Song' very hard to tahan not to cum...
FJ: Both are not the shy type so its a good session. Took me on 1shot each within the 90mins. Chemistry 10/10.

Overall: 9/10 for a $300 worth spent.
Will be back for more.

Appointment made
Hope your FR accurate bro...
Looking forward to a double BBBJ...
Old 09-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Chole (FF)
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=902527

Looks: 9/10 (90% close to the photo. Young SYT and surprising skin not Thai tanned)
Body: 8/10 (Not for Boob lover)
GFE: 8/10 (Can speak a bit of English)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight body. Try her best to accommodate to every request but still too green. Had to take the initiative)
Service: 4/10 (Only service provided is to shower you and during the deed will lay flat on the bed like she don't know what to do)

Overall: /10 As most of the FR stated, she is very green to this field and had to guide her what to do
Old 09-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mbenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AMMY from Empire6969
9 oct; $100/1/60 mins promo by empire

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?p=...0#post21718780

OKT: Very fast and near instantaneous replies. Instructions were clear

Location: Room is clean albeit abit hot. Located around the G area.

Looks: 8/10, WYSIWYG. Not her main selling point but photos 90% similar, just need to compensate for normal photograph filter.

Body: 9.5/10, very fair for a Thai, could easily pass for a chinese in singpaore. Body was slim, petite, with a little of cute tummy, which is very normal. Ass was very perky and complimented her body very well.

Boobs: 10/10. I am a small boobs lover so those with differing preference would disagree. I like how it fits on her body and her nipples were quite big and erect too.

Kiss: 7/10, she may have been slightly adverse to kissing but wont reject

BBBJ: 9.5/10. She gave her all considering and it was sloppy and deep enough for me. Enthuastic in her sucking.

FJ: 9/10. Tight, petite, responsive and accomodating. There was a mirror adjacent to the bed and it waa perfect for doggy with her very nice ass.

GFE: 7/10. Could be due to the constraint of time from both my part and also as it was only 1 shot. Able to converse in simple english, no comms barrier.

RTF: Possibly, or maybe try others; I will see how. But for $100 it was a very good bonk and she told me she didnt have any customers today so would be nice if she had more in the future
Old 09-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenx View Post
AMMY from Empire6969
9 oct; $100/1/60 mins promo by empire

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?p=...0#post21718780

OKT: Very fast and near instantaneous replies. Instructions were clear

Location: Room is clean albeit abit hot. Located around the G area.

Looks: 8/10, WYSIWYG. Not her main selling point but photos 90% similar, just need to compensate for normal photograph filter.

Body: 9.5/10, very fair for a Thai, could easily pass for a chinese in singpaore. Body was slim, petite, with a little of cute tummy, which is very normal. Ass was very perky and complimented her body very well.

Boobs: 10/10. I am a small boobs lover so those with differing preference would disagree. I like how it fits on her body and her nipples were quite big and erect too.

Kiss: 7/10, she may have been slightly adverse to kissing but wont reject

BBBJ: 9.5/10. She gave her all considering and it was sloppy and deep enough for me. Enthuastic in her sucking.

FJ: 9/10. Tight, petite, responsive and accomodating. There was a mirror adjacent to the bed and it waa perfect for doggy with her very nice ass.

GFE: 7/10. Could be due to the constraint of time from both my part and also as it was only 1 shot. Able to converse in simple english, no comms barrier.

RTF: Possibly, or maybe try others; I will see how. But for $100 it was a very good bonk and she told me she didnt have any customers today so would be nice if she had more in the future
Her GFE indeed needs improvement, all the rest pretty true esp her skin is very fair.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkiller View Post

Appointment made
Hope your FR accurate bro...
Looking forward to a double BBBJ...
looking forward to your fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1