The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Post honest fr also can kena zapped and let people saying u brat la what la. Gaolat...
Old 23-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Wasn't phase 2 5 people at a time. Not 5 per day?
Looks like you're right.

Anyway, for the rest here, with the new regulation of eight visitors/household/day kicking in, there'll be nosey and simply-too-free people yearning to snitch on others. That said, hope that there's as little limelight as possible on the more popular names. Especially with another run-of-the-mill review which contributes minimally to the discourse.

Don't need to harp on how wonderful the current Ai Las and Angels are if you manage to book them after repeatedly texting for 26 days.

We all already know that.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ubear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbolton View Post
FR for ZZ.
Made a last minute appt with her in morning and she was able to slot me in as her first for the day. Once location given was glad that its convenient, with parking and mrt station near. Once reached and texted her with immediate reply that she will be a bit late. Waited for about ten minutes but it was well worth the wait, considering picture was censored I was glad it was a real SYT in plain clothes. Apologised sincerely for being late and asked me shower first while she changed.

Once showered, came out to see she was in this see through one piece gown with only undies and immediately got my attention. Somehow I felt shy and closed my eyes and got teased by her for it. Lied down on bed and she began the massage. Five mins in as it was warm with ac just on, she removed the gown automatically. After a short massage was asked to flip over and liked what I saw. Won't go into details here, but the session was really like playing with gf and some guys (like me) might enjoy this. Even though there was booking right after me, she did not shortchanged me in terms of time and the bookings were pushed back for those behind me. Before leaving gave me a long hug and asked me to come back again.

Location 4/5
Looks 4.5/10
Body 4.5/10 tall and slender, nice Bs
Massage err.. Non existence not there for proper massage anyway
Gfe 5/5. Able to hold conversations. Can de playful but one should still be respectful to her
HJ 4.5/5 slow and sensual and asked me what I like and accommodate me to the best

RTM? Yes!
ZZ not chio ? 4.5/10...
Old 23-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Just visited https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/

Just come from China.. Done all the check and test.. now looking for new place..

Commando & find out super Petite SYT. 100% very pure white skin..

Nvr eat much and suntan much..

Strength was good for a small sized ML.

Location is a temporary place in Little India there.

Half Nude. But okay lah.. SYT if you looking at.. =)
Old 23-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Just visited https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/

Just come from China.. Done all the check and test.. now looking for new place..

Commando & find out super Petite SYT. 100% very pure white skin..

Nvr eat much and suntan much..

Strength was good for a small sized ML.

Location is a temporary place in Little India there.

Half Nude. But okay lah.. SYT if you looking at.. =)
yup agree with petite type and white skin , tomorrow going to commando another newly arrived as well haha
Old 23-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
sbf has become a place where many brag about their achievement
Seem like his bragging brought him some "present" from other bros until he delete the post. LOL
Old 23-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i totally agree with your opinion and perspective. I didn't know you have given her a review and good rating.

i was referring to the previous comment where other questioning the rating of a 6.5 especially when one doesn't use the same yardstick.

We made our choice not purely on looks and often depends on mood and needs of that day. Everyone has their preference after all
well since its my comment you replied to.. tho i thought the other bro replied well, so i didnt bother replying anymore.

regardless, his point stands: you assumed i gave a good rating only due to scarcity. so much for different yardsticks, uh?
Old 23-01-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
yup agree with petite type and white skin , tomorrow going to commando another newly arrived as well haha
Please remember to share FR here leh.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Please remember to share FR here leh.
...fl leh, wrong thread haha was angpai in mp shop couple years ago during LV era
Old 23-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZall View Post
Visited Mei Qi today, she’s new to the scene. Still abit shy

Location: easily accessible, parking available and public transportation nearby
Face: doesn’t look syt, looks abit auntie but still pleasant
Figure: not flabby; has a perky butt and slim legs, breast size is not C, estimate around A
Massage: massage was gentle but good, finger acupuncture massage is very relaxing. Her HDLY feels very good to me too, but I don’t have much experience in this so for the bros to comment on still.

Playability: still shy as it’s her second day, only manage to touch her legs and butt. Requested to remove her top but she wasn’t comfortable with it so didn’t remove:
https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-qi-massage/

you mean this ....MP
Old 23-01-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went for SLG amy recently and first caveat, she really is 照骗 but no idea why she wouldn't put her own pics.as the other commandos who went earlier have testified, she looks pretty and her figure is super slim.

Second caveat, she tends to stop massage completely when got messages come in, unlike the likes of anran anyue would still one hand massage one hand type. But when sensual starts it's when she stops her hp business. As for sensual, sadly is just SN, but her assets were plenty to grab, B-C range and sensitive. (might b enhanced, me still amateur) Pretty vanilla and could feel that she is shy

When released and still had reasonable amt of time remaining, she didn't chase me out. Instead she ask if I preferred head or body massage again, to which I chose head /shoulder massage while lying face up, resting on her laps. Revealed to me that she is 26 if age matters to the bros here.

Overall quite a decent trip for the price. Maybe should have asked if got add-ons been too used to FN so honestly I wasnt expecting much for a SN session.

RTM: Personally no due to preference for FN. Also starting to lack feels because of current situation. (Lack of variety, cancellations, long wait time yada yada)
Old 23-01-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post

Second caveat, she tends to stop massage completely when got messages come in, unlike the likes of anran anyue would still one hand massage one hand type. But when sensual starts it's when she stops her hp business.
This caveat is totally avoidable. One-handed "massage" or no handed, both are equally bad.
Old 24-01-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
xiao yue looks good. waiting for FR from other bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Waiting for xiaoyue fr!

Actual person bears only 50% resemblance to photos and please add a few more years.... I would describe her as a young MILF rather than SYT.

Location is central area....... I wanted to cancel when she initially gave me the location as a hotel which was being used for SHN quarantine.... then she directed me to her actual location which is a condo behind the hotel.

Plain jane looks with skinny body frame and A cup boobs. Massage was done SN but was quite strong considering her skinny body. Only went FN during sensual with short capped bj alternating with hj..... more like 30% cbj / 70% hj. Shower alone by ownself pre-massage and post-massage.

RTM? .... maybe .... if I want a cheaper alternative to what's available in the market.
Old 24-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

A commando MR for https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-yue-massage/
As usual, no ratings from me since my 9 could be your 7.
Just my own personal experience for your reference only.

Location: Central but hotel based. Need safe entry. Until she get a proper place, I expect this to be a deal breaker for many.

Room condition: The toilet is quite messy and wet. Dry towels quite limited although she bought her own. I suspect bed hygiene may be an issue though I can’t blame her given current accommodation issue. This should improve when she has her own place. Again for now, might be a deal breaker for some.

Looks: Photos are her with some level of PS. Age-wise add about 3yrs I think. Regardless, I consider her pretty. To me, her eyes are quite mesmerizing.

Bod: Tall about 1.66 or so. She is quite slim with rather long legs. Natural B cup with small nips. No visible fats. Smooth skin.

Massage: She tried for 5 mins or so but she is not trained, suggest to skip.

Sensual: I will cover her key advertised services with what I got.
1) Shower together: No
2) Nude massage: Not really but she was in a black sexy nightie with no panties.
3) Cat bath and boob massage: Some sexy cat bath but no boob massage
4) Capped BJ Capped CIM: Didn’t manage to try
5) Boobs fuck: Didn’t try either but personally i think a good boobs fuck need at least a C.
6) Other info = Allows zhut zhut but her nips are sensitive though I think I went at them really gentle.
7) Roaming = Full body roam but like I mention, go at it gently and your session might be much better.

RTM: Sure when she gets her own place. She is rather accommodating and to me, shows potential upside. Hope other bros can ‘train’ her up before my next visit
Old 24-01-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Location is central area....... I wanted to cancel when she initially gave me the location as a hotel which was being used for SHN quarantine.... then she directed me to her actual location which is a condo behind the hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post

https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-yue-massage/

Location: Central but hotel based. Need safe entry. Until she get a proper place, I expect this to be a deal breaker for many.
Hmmnn....... so is it condo or hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1