The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah, the bro that leaked this damn CB. No wonder my DH don't want send me photo/videos
No lor, is the bro that went and told the DHs about the leak then CB~
Old 25-05-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ker69 View Post
don’t talk so much, meet me on this sunday. talk everything infront of me if you dare. you so free ar to do this kind of stupid things. you want me is it? but can’t get it. anw thanks for make me famous, i happy cos my tiktok followers keep going up. i waiting your reply ok
i know you inside my michat contacts, text me there also can
If we search your history.. you are a guy asking to know nona. So now you suddenly become Nona.. identity crisis?

Old 25-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I know no matter how many followers I have, I won't be a celebrity. but at least if I have more followers, the more additional income I get from every single video that I post it n LIVE chat streaming. it's better than i have to open my legs just for hungry birds like you all.
Apparently, you are not Nona. Apologies for my outburst towards Nona. As far as the man behind the impersonation, quit being a simp. Be a man. You are a Singaporean. This is your country. Behave like a native.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

which app good to use for fishing maids?
Old 25-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
j0ker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
If we search your history.. you are a guy asking to know nona. So now you suddenly become Nona.. identity crisis?

yeah this someone account, actually idk how to go in here.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
So much rubbish you said here and did not answer the main question. Is it really the guys here sex you.
that’s why i ask him to meet me n talk infront me. is he dare n still talk the same things like what he said on that post?
don’t anyhow create story pls
Old 25-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
which app good to use for fishing maids?
Last time is Badoo, chat meet fuck dump. Now don't waste time on apps, juz go down OT choose on the spot. Actually maids r here for Bangla India to have fun. Now thinking abt it makes me feel shy snatching fw gals.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
My only advise to Nona aka j0ker69 is to hook a rich AMDK. Just open leg big big can liao
yes i do 👌🏻
Old 25-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
I know no matter how many followers I have, I won't be a celebrity. but at least if I have more followers, the more additional income I get from every single video that I post it n LIVE chat streaming. it's better than i have to open my legs just for hungry birds like you all.
Knn u ccb whiteknight, dont help her to write lah. U sia suay anot? Wanna zap me , cum cum cum. Points is nothing here, u think can exchange for free sex ah? Nbcb u tio nona gong tao izzit..
Old 25-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Apparently, you are not Nona. Apologies for my outburst towards Nona. As far as the man behind the impersonation, quit being a simp. Be a man. You are a Singaporean. This is your country. Behave like a native.
i’m Nona, i borrow his account cos i can’t go in here n reply use my own account
anw can you all respect yo woman. we all born from womb of a woman right
Old 25-05-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Knn u ccb whiteknight, dont help her to write lah. U sia suay anot? Wanna zap me , cum cum cum. Points is nothing here, u think can exchange for free sex ah? Nbcb u tio nona gong tao izzit..
i’m real Nona, why not believe. you can check my michat account, i type n speak. i recording
Old 25-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
i’m real Nona, why not believe. you can check my michat account, i type n speak. i recording
Real your cb. Gangbang can earn more money. Go for it. Dont let me see you outside. Especially your partner. I will farking take a pic and shame you. I be watching your live tiktok and follow your michat closely.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
i’m Nona, i borrow his account cos i can’t go in here n reply use my own account
anw can you all respect yo woman. we all born from womb of a woman right
Just remember this is our country, u earn money from our country u better stfu
Old 25-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

🍿🍿🍿

10chars
Old 25-05-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I know you real. But why are you here? Toilet not clean and you come this forum?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1