The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?
Old 25-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year.
Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?
Yah, great idea bring shit home and split the family .. u're a genius
Old 25-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ker69 View Post
i’m real Nona, why not believe. you can check my michat account, i type n speak. i recording
Why you want challenge that bro, you dare to say you got sex with that bro or not. Be honest be truth to the White Knight who give u his account.
Old 25-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

What should I do?
In hokkien sperm shoot up to yr brain
Old 25-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

What should I do?
https://mothership.sg/2020/11/singap...helper-affair/

Bro, limpei like your idea, sibei dagong. Update us here ok.
Already know maids r here for Bangla Indian to fuck n play, u go n take to destroy your marriage, sibei got brain. U go n talk to those fw, they can tell u maids r for them to fuck, u local y u want maids. Wakeup bro, maids pussies so many bro semen inside floating, u fuck can already, y take in trouble. Somemore maids r naturally the best lair, u thrust nvm but y trust, sibei got brain u.
Old 25-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

What should I do?
Totally wrong and bad idea. If you have feeling keep it outside your home. Our house has to be clean. Don't spoil the marriage.based on the fact nowadays maids are not trustworthy to have a serious r/s,well assume your one is really into you only,keep it away from family and home.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What should I do?
You are just stupid idiot
Old 25-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ker69 View Post
don’t talk so much, meet me on this sunday. talk everything infront of me if you dare. you so free ar to do this kind of stupid things. you want me is it? but can’t get it. anw thanks for make me famous, i happy cos my tiktok followers keep going up. i waiting your reply ok
i know you inside my michat contacts, text me there also can
So what u going to do when u meet him? Give him a fuck?
Old 25-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So what u going to do when u meet him? Give him a fuck?
Bro if this is really Nona, from her reply already can tell she fuck with him already. Anyway this type of maids any men can fuck one so not surprised. Maybe her own father n bro she also fuck already lol
Old 25-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
u nvr zoom the DH pic
no need zoom i got her nudes and everything she is a damn slut hahaha
Old 25-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:

What should I do?
Don't eat and shit at the same place bro. Not worth it. Unless u like Korean drama in real life.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Don't eat and shit at the same place bro. Not worth it. Unless u like Korean drama in real life.
Yes bro even Bangla indian know they take maids here is to fuck only. Contract ends will go back married clean wife. Those maids r here hoping any men can take them n help them feed their whole kampong. To me, these maids who take bf r worst than prostitute, at least prostitute wear condoms. Some maids r married n say they separated, these types r fuck for free one lol
Old 25-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:

What should I do?
First time fall for a trap, that's careless.
Second time fall the same trap, that's stupid.
Go think why you even got married in the first place. Your wife, she was sweet, attentive, nice and so on... That's why you decided to tabao aka marry her and bring home legally to eat. Somehow along the way, things changed. She wasn't sweet, attentive etc... Have you asked yourself what changed? Excitement is over, reality took over. Bills, kids, little minor things that used to be insignificant suddenly becomes a topic to start an argument. That's why you got yourself a new lover.
Enjoy the sweet lovey dovey outside, that's it
Bringing her home might just repeat what happened, only much worse.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Mr12344 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

What should I do?
Dont eat and shit at the same place
Old 26-05-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MOM & Centre for Domestic Employees should investigate these maids that lives a lavish lifestyle. These maids come here work as DH earning between $600-$1.1k can afford branded stuff and go MBS staycay and yatching. Surely they are moonlighting and doing part time else where which supplement their income to spend on all these atas lifestyle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1