The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

These days, we can easily equate DHs to FLs because gone are the days:
1) where off days are really off days to chill with friends and relaxing after a month of hardwork;
2) where any ECA are purely ECA and to satisfy sexual needs with a "dedicated partner/bf";
3) where token payments become more like a demanding price list; and
4) where the DH meets multiple clients each official off day and not to mention those 1-2 hour quickies when walking the pet or when out buying stuff from Fairprice...

Just imagine her work performance come Monday...oh boy, such is life...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
1) where off days are really off days to chill with friends and relaxing after a month of hardwork;
2) where any ECA are purely ECA and to satisfy sexual needs with a "dedicated partner/bf";
4) where the DH meets multiple clients each official off day and not to mention those 1-2 hour quickies when walking the pet or when out buying stuff from Fairprice...

Finally, I enjoyed the 20 min quickie when my maid went out to buy newspaper from Fairprice.

Are they sharing the same SOP?
Old 05-04-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
haha world peace because all the cannon fighting war online.
You will never win fighting with online white knights, they spent their entire time looking at their screen. That's why they never achieve anything great.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buonavista View Post
good bonking session yesterday
Is this really a maid or a pic of your chinese GF
Old 05-04-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 17
Hellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud of

Just out of curiosity, does anyone fuck their own DH? Personally i do know a feel and nowadays the DH also very open about this meaning they dont mind in open r/s
Old 05-04-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, maids r smarter. They won't get anything nasty things. No worries.
Really? You live in fairyland if you believe that hahahaha
Old 05-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Sometimes I can’t help but to think that those men that can easily raw with maids, perhaps they themselves already have std, that’s why they don’t hesitate to do raw in the first place..
100% true, idiots at the highest level and to top that up they are proud doing it raw lmao.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

to your line item 4, I was appalled too. When the champion DH told me, she has already scheduled 5 bros for bang session. $200/shot..

oh boy, nowadays I have to see DH another way. For all u know, the branded bag they carry is authentic and not AAA replica.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
100% true, idiots at the highest level and to top that up they are proud doing it raw lmao.
fools can't be cured....

hahahaha....a moment of folly....regret for life!
Old 05-04-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
fools can't be cured....

hahahaha....a moment of folly....regret for life!
Exactly
Old 05-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
You will never win fighting with online white knights, they spent their entire time looking at their screen. That's why they never achieve anything great.
We r not wat white knight, jus cannot tahan u this kind of ppl, stood so low to post fake infro with photo not even covering the face.. this kind of act is 没道德..
Is ok to post watever story or dreaming u have but is not right to post pict n claim all kind of fake infro..
Wake up yr idea bro n be a guy.. dun act like a pussy under the keyboard..
Old 05-04-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Exactly
Just buy the best thinnest 001 condoms to get a similar type of experience.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really? You live in fairyland if you believe that hahahaha
Bro, juz ask around n u will know, maids raw any men even they juz met. FL insist on protection but maids say up to u as long don't get them pregnant. This is very obvious maids r immune for disease but need buy medicine for pregnancy if not y they dare to do it. Every yr got ppl get diagnosed with the HIV but have u heard maids get diagnosed with it? No, right?
Old 05-04-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
Just out of curiosity, does anyone fuck their own DH? Personally i do know a feel and nowadays the DH also very open about this meaning they dont mind in open r/s
Try not to, Bro Hellfire79. Things might get messy, especially if you are married.

Of course, there are always exceptions to the case.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
I fucked my relative's DH a few times in 2021. gave her abit of pocket money each session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1