The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySmith View Post
Hi bros, any reviews on Mistress Aubrey? Thank you
She's good. Very professional and dedicated.
If u like role playing. she's really good.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
She's good. Very professional and dedicated.
If u like role playing. she's really good.
wasn't she amber wifey. cough
Old 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Thanks bro , wow looks hot
you call this hot ah??!
Old 01-02-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Thanks bro , wow looks hot
It depends on preference I guess. For me, she's a five out of ten by Sinagporean standards .
Old 01-02-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
wasn't she amber wifey. cough
and riding on amber clients
some time back amber wrote a post about her not interested in prodomme anymore but look at how contradicting...

Quote:
you call this hot ah??!
exactly my thoughts

Last edited by elementz; 01-02-2022 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
and riding on amber clients
some time back amber wrote a post about her not interested in prodomme anymore but look at how contradicting...

exactly my thoughts
she got amber blessings by taking over her old play space and many of her eq. can't say much abt her antics if both consent. at least she doesn't talk shit abt other ppl behind their backs and act all good ol' jolly pals in front.

dont wanna put a no. on looks but the current scene is very lacking...
Old 01-02-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she got amber blessings by taking over her old play space and many of her eq. can't say much abt her antics if both consent. at least she doesn't talk shit abt other ppl behind their backs and act all good ol' jolly pals in front.

dont wanna put a no. on looks but the current scene is very lacking...
what make you think she dont talk shit unless you know her very well

maybe she see amber earns a substantial amount than their jutejugs days she reconsider
Old 01-02-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
what make you think she dont talk shit unless you know her very well

maybe she see amber earns a substantial amount than their jutejugs days she reconsider
if she does, word spreads fast. doubt she would have a business in the long run if she was a backstabbing snake. having something doesn't mean you can sustain it. if she really was such a character, time will tell. clients/regulars are discerning enough to see the truth.
Old 04-02-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

FR on Jessica 4

Was on leave today and managed to book a timeslot and the last of the day with Jessica.

She had prepared a pair of socks that she wore for quite awhile for me for this session and I was greeted by her in a gorgeous suit with boots and the socks inside.

Today's role play was I am a secret agent that was caught by her and kena torture by her until I tell her the truth.

She asked me to lie on my back and she started by giving me a massage and saying I deserve this 'reward'. She then asked me to have a sip of water which I did and she told me she 'drugged' the drink. I then pretended to be out of strength and feeling weak by the effects of the drink and she laughed and began to use her fingers to gently scratch my back. Then she took something like a roller with blades and began to rub it up and down my back, ass and balls area while asking me some questions on where I kept the documents as per the role play. I refused to tell her and she decided to flip me over.

Upon flipping over, she stood up and started to cuff my 'limp' hands to the bed post. She then put a towel over my head and then step on my face and said 我先在要惩罚你! She began to use her boots to massage my face up and down with the towel still over my face and then awhile later she removed her boot and placed her sock foot right over my nose area. I took a big whiff and the aroma made my lil bro mari kita immediately. She saw it and laugh loudly while I had to pretend that I don't like her feet

She then sat down and removed her other boot to place both of her socked feet on my face and began rubbing them all over. All this while she was using the roller thing to tease my balls and lil bro up and down. I was twitching and twisting non stop and she forced her foot down on my face even harder to suppress me.

Before the session started I told her I want to try some ass play and she said okay so she took this chance to say she needs to inspect my ass to see if I got hide anything inside it. She then put on a glove and began to use her middle finger to poke my ass while her feet was still on my face. The feeling was abit surreal as I have not try ass play before, it feels like I want to poop but also a tingling sensation whenever she insert it in and out.

After awhile of ass play, she removed one of her socks and she stood up and force her foot into my mouth while I gladly receive it. She laughed and ask me to suck on her toes as a 'reward' which I gladly did. She then sat down again and force her toes into my mouth again while she removed her other sock and began to give me a footjob. I was in total bliss and I was there sucking her toes while she strokes my lil bro up and down with her foot. Through my gagged mouth, I asked her if I can shoot my load and she giggled and said 射吧,是你的奖励. Upon hearing that and with her foot still in my mouth, I began to shoot upwards towards my stomach vigorously and some shot up to her leg and my hair. She laughed and said 哇, 那么厉害. She then took her foot off my mouth and went to wash up.

After resting for awhile, I took a hot shower as well. Oh ya before the session I bought some beer for her and she invited me to drink with her after the session as she is done for the night. I was shy but I took up the offer and had a beer with her while chit chatting. After about 15mins, I finished my beer and I told her I will leave and let her rest which she smiled at me sweetly and said okay. I bid my farewell and left.

I think my chemistry with Jessica is awesome. I will definitely arrange another session with her again. To all the bros who want to session with her, msg her and give her some time to reply you. She told me she will try her best to reply all msges. She is very busy as she has back to back sessions so give her some time to get back to you if she doesn't reply you. Thanks for all your kind understanding.

Hope you enjoy my humble FR, please up me if you like it.

Happy CNY and hope all the bros huat huat!!
Old 04-02-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
It depends on preference I guess. For me, she's a five out of ten by Sinagporean standards .
Bro, u met her before?
Old 04-02-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
how do u tell her what u wna play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
FR on Jessica 4

Was on leave today and managed to book a timeslot and the last of the day with Jessica.

She had prepared a pair of socks that she wore for quite awhile for me for this session and I was greeted by her in a gorgeous suit with boots and the socks inside.

Today's role play was I am a secret agent that was caught by her and kena torture by her until I tell her the truth.

She asked me to lie on my back and she started by giving me a massage and saying I deserve this 'reward'. She then asked me to have a sip of water which I did and she told me she 'drugged' the drink. I then pretended to be out of strength and feeling weak by the effects of the drink and she laughed and began to use her fingers to gently scratch my back. Then she took something like a roller with blades and began to rub it up and down my back, ass and balls area while asking me some questions on where I kept the documents as per the role play. I refused to tell her and she decided to flip me over.

Upon flipping over, she stood up and started to cuff my 'limp' hands to the bed post. She then put a towel over my head and then step on my face and said 我先在要惩罚你! She began to use her boots to massage my face up and down with the towel still over my face and then awhile later she removed her boot and placed her sock foot right over my nose area. I took a big whiff and the aroma made my lil bro mari kita immediately. She saw it and laugh loudly while I had to pretend that I don't like her feet

She then sat down and removed her other boot to place both of her socked feet on my face and began rubbing them all over. All this while she was using the roller thing to tease my balls and lil bro up and down. I was twitching and twisting non stop and she forced her foot down on my face even harder to suppress me.

Before the session started I told her I want to try some ass play and she said okay so she took this chance to say she needs to inspect my ass to see if I got hide anything inside it. She then put on a glove and began to use her middle finger to poke my ass while her feet was still on my face. The feeling was abit surreal as I have not try ass play before, it feels like I want to poop but also a tingling sensation whenever she insert it in and out.

After awhile of ass play, she removed one of her socks and she stood up and force her foot into my mouth while I gladly receive it. She laughed and ask me to suck on her toes as a 'reward' which I gladly did. She then sat down again and force her toes into my mouth again while she removed her other sock and began to give me a footjob. I was in total bliss and I was there sucking her toes while she strokes my lil bro up and down with her foot. Through my gagged mouth, I asked her if I can shoot my load and she giggled and said 射吧,是你的奖励. Upon hearing that and with her foot still in my mouth, I began to shoot upwards towards my stomach vigorously and some shot up to her leg and my hair. She laughed and said 哇, 那么厉害. She then took her foot off my mouth and went to wash up.

After resting for awhile, I took a hot shower as well. Oh ya before the session I bought some beer for her and she invited me to drink with her after the session as she is done for the night. I was shy but I took up the offer and had a beer with her while chit chatting. After about 15mins, I finished my beer and I told her I will leave and let her rest which she smiled at me sweetly and said okay. I bid my farewell and left.

I think my chemistry with Jessica is awesome. I will definitely arrange another session with her again. To all the bros who want to session with her, msg her and give her some time to reply you. She told me she will try her best to reply all msges. She is very busy as she has back to back sessions so give her some time to get back to you if she doesn't reply you. Thanks for all your kind understanding.

Hope you enjoy my humble FR, please up me if you like it.

Old 04-02-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, u met her before?
No, I was judging by the picture on her twitter.
Old 04-02-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
how do u tell her what u wna play?
Before the session starts can inform her what you want to do for the session with her. As long as it's within her means, she will gladly obliged.
Old 04-02-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro, u met her before?
dun bother bro. all these party 'dommes' are in it for the wrong reasons. better off trying yr luck with fly by night PRC, better looks in most cases too.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to contact her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
FR on Jessica 4

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1