The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Does Coco speak English and accept all races?
From what i know, she accepts Chinese and Caucasians and don't think she accept other races. She also does massage and won't arrange too many sessions, only a handful clients or so per day. It's hard to contact her as she doesn't reply when she is working. Her hygiene level is high and spends time in between clients for cleaning.

For people who tend to ask more questions, you wont get a reply. Tips to get a higher chance to meet her: just book and no questions.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
From what i know, she accepts Chinese and Caucasians and don't think she accept other races. She also does massage and won't arrange too many sessions, only a handful clients or so per day. It's hard to contact her as she doesn't reply when she is working. Her hygiene level is high and spends time in between clients for cleaning.

For people who tend to ask more questions, you wont get a reply. Tips to get a higher chance to meet her: just book and no questions.
bro thanks for the tips, any FR for her
Old 01-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Is it this one? https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yy-massage/

I think YY is Mistress Kelly bro. Been a long time since I've visited her, my last session with her was at Katong last year, didn't find her after she moved. She operating from condo now?
any FR
Old 01-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is it this one? https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yy-massage/

I think YY is Mistress Kelly bro. Been a long time since I've visited her, my last session with her was at Katong last year, didn't find her after she moved. She operating from condo now?
Yes it's the same Mistress Kelly. I visited her twice before, once was a couple years ago, when she was working in that incredibly seedy shopping mall (filled with "massage" shops), and last year when she was in a private condo around central.

She's obviously not a dominatrix like Minky, but ML who happens to throw in some fetish.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes it's the same Mistress Kelly. I visited her twice before, once was a couple years ago, when she was working in that incredibly seedy shopping mall (filled with "massage" shops), and last year when she was in a private condo around central.

She's obviously not a dominatrix like Minky, but ML who happens to throw in some fetish.
Yeah she's just a typical PRC ML that caters to simple fetishes. She used to quote $120 for SM, now increase to $150?
Old 03-05-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yeah she's just a typical PRC ML that caters to simple fetishes. She used to quote $120 for SM, now increase to $150?
Hi bro, now mistress Kelly SM service quoto $150... but she may give regular discount which i am.not sure...
Old 03-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Mistress Yuki had a session last week apparently, did anyone here serve her? If so do you have FR?
Old 04-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Roxy pretty? Like how does she look? Thank you.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sounds pretty unique compared to what other dommes do. I don't know if its the way you write or the way I understood it, but is it fair to say there wasn't much actual BDSM involved? Eating cookies and playing checkers? Sounds like a social event with some kinkyness thrown in.

Time with Princess Valenxia is not only play but also social so if you just want quicky kink play then she won't be suitable. Tbh, she is not the only one who does the checkers cause last time all the other singapore mistresses do roleplay chess is all over their twitter.

Idk whats your definition of "actual BDSM" means hardcore play? If thats the case then isnt all the other young dommes also throw some kinkyness in or fetish provider/service top rather than genuine dominance?
Old 06-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySmith View Post
No not really. She has a hot body though. Great assets, figure, and dressing sense.

While we're on the topic, can anyone here advise on which domme has the prettiest face?
Old 06-05-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
No not really. She has a hot body though. Great assets, figure, and dressing sense.

While we're on the topic, can anyone here advise on which domme has the prettiest face?
Okay thank you! Btw in my experience, only 2 of them have got pretty face. One is Lindsey (sadly no longer in the scene i think) and Estella (no news too).
Old 06-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pretty is very subjective. Some like it hot some like it cold....some like it in the pot 9 days old....its whatever that turns you on....attitude is what I look for...
Old 06-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
Pretty is very subjective. Some like it hot some like it cold....some like it in the pot 9 days old....its whatever that turns you on....attitude is what I look for...
Yes i agree its subjective and attitude is important too. But just wanted to find out other's opinions.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews for babygurl21 (advertising on locanto)
Old 07-05-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Okay thank you! Btw in my experience, only 2 of them have got pretty face. One is Lindsey (sadly no longer in the scene i think) and Estella (no news too).
Estella retired too...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1