The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Adventures

At around 12am, we decided to continue where we left off in the afternoon! We went back to the car naked, where the clothes from this afternoon where still inside. Jess drove out of the house and I had to come down to lock the door naked! Quite scary to leave the car like that but I knew Jess wouldn't dare to drive away as I was holding on to the house keys and she would end up being the one stuck outside!

Jess drove to a HDB estate quite far away from her house and we decided that one of us will go out topless and the other bottomless. We would play scissors paper stone and the winner decides whether she wants to go topless or bottomless. I won the game so I decided to be bottomless so Jess had to go topless! Don't wanna waste those huge boobs do we (: The rules were that I could only wear one top and she could only wear one bottom and the piece of clothing would be chosen by the other party! I chose a skimpy thong for Jess. It was black and rather old and loose so it didn't really cover much! Jess was even more and made me wear the nubra!

Jess had parked her car at a multi-storey carpark's top level, so we had to take the stairs all the way down, and it wouldn't be easy to return to the car. The stairway was empty so we quickly went downward. I head to hold on to my nubra while going down the stairs as my boobs kept bouncing and trying to throw it off! Jess was fully topless so she just let her boobs bounce all over the place! Halfway down, we heard door open above us! And footsteps were approaching us so we quickly ran through the nearest door to the carpark! The carpark at that level was full and from the glass panel at the door, we saw a man walking past. Thank goodness he didn't see us!

We then continued walking down and left the carpark. The HDB estate was very quiet at this time of the night, so we walked through the void decks, occasionally avoiding some people passing by. We then stopped at a playground under a block which was really dark as the lights were off already. By this time, the adrenaline rush had made me sweat quite alot and the nubra was as good as useless! Jess's thong was really loose and it was also rather useless as her pussy could be seen clearly haha.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to pee! Jess told me to just do it at a nearby bush -.- But since there wasn't anyone around, I agreed readily and went to a bush near the playground and squatted down and started peeing. I was bottomless so I just peed readily but I held the nubra to my boobs for a sense of privacy. Suddenly, Jess grabbed my nubra from behind and started running away! I was in the middle of the pee so I couldn't give chase! After I finally pee-ed finish, I hastily got up and look around but Jess nowhere to be seen!

I just assumed that she was making her way to the carpark so I walked in that direction and when I reached the carpark, I checked the stairway and heard footsteps high up above me so I just gave chase! It's really inconvenient to run so fast when your boobs are bouncing everywhere -.- When I finally reached the top level! I saw Jess's car driving away! She left my phone at the carpark where her car was! I just cried out in shock and quickly ran back downstairs, but Jess's car had already left the estate, leaving me behind naked and wet from all the sweat! At that moment, I had no idea what to do so I just stood there for a few minutes, before deciding to wait there for Jess to come back for me.

Of course I couldn't just sit there at the entrance so I stood at a corner, my heart pounding hard all the time. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was Jess! She told me to go back to the playground and wait for her, so when I went back, I waited a while and she appeared, FULLY CLOTHED! She was wearing a singlet and FBT with bra underneath. She then pulled my hand and told me that her car was parked at the another HDB estate and we had to walk there! I had no choice but to follow so I just walked behind her. She purposely walked through those brightly lit areas and I had to keep trying to cover myself! To get to the other HDB estate, we had to cross a road via overhead bridge and thankfully we didn't meet anyone along the way.

While on the bridge, I pulled Jess's pants down from behind and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties! Before she could react, I shifted my hand upwards and pulled her singlet over her, and unbuckled her bra! I then quickly put them on myself while Jess pulled her pants back up! So now, I was bottomless while Jess was topless again. Didn't take us long to reach the car, and when we went back, we had trouble deciding where to go again!

We then decided to drive up to the nearest 7-eleven and tease the cashier inside! We found one nearby, and dressed up. I wore just a hoodie that was long enough to cover till just below my butt, and zipped it up to my groin level, so that my boobs could actually be seen and also a bit of my pubic hair! Jess wore a tube top and pulled it so that the top of it was just above her nipples, which could be seen through the material anyway. She looked really sexy with half of her boobs peeking out of the tube! For her bottom, she wore a really really short mini skirt. We then walked into 7-11, and there was this guy inside sitting at the counter. He was quite surprised to see us prolly due to our get-ups. We went up to him and asked him where the drinks were, and he was trying so hard not to stare at our boobs! Jess was really daring and she pretended to stretch upwards, and her boobs just bounced out of the tube! The cashier was visibly shocked and quickly looked away, while continuing to talk to us, and Jess just pretended to be shocked and put her boobs back into the tube.

When he directed us, to the drinks, we insisted that he go with us to the back of the store to find what we want, so he had no choice but to follow. When he came out of the counter, he could see our bottoms too and stared even harder! Then, I purposely dropped my purse while it was open, and my coins flew all over the store. He immediately squatted down to help me pick the coins up and so did Jess, who squatted down directly opposite him, exposing her cleanly shaven pussy to him! I bent down too and the hoodie rode up, exposing my bare butt to him! I then kneeled down beside a shelf and looked under it, pretending to find a coin that had fell underneath. My butt was pointed upwards in that position and I'm sure he could see my pussy too! I'm surprised he didnt bleed to death on the spot hehe.

When, I stood up again, my hoodie was still stuck at my waist, and he had a good look at my pussy and butt, before I pulled it back down. He then brought us to the back of the store and gave us our drinks, and we paid for them and left the store. When we reached the car, we just laughed so hard at the cashier! We were so tired after that that we just drove home to sleep -.-

In the morning, when I woke up, Jess was already downstairs preparing breakfast, wearing just an apron. We quickly ate and I packed my stuff. I didn't bring any clothes except those that I wore to her house on the first day, so I went to her car naked, and she drove me home. I sat at the back seat so that I was able to hide when ever a car stopped beside us. When we reached my house, she dropped me off near the lift, and I made sure there was no one before taking the lift up naked and going home! There was no one at home at that time so it was okay
Old 05-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jvcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. Wish can bump into both of you.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A much shorter update compared to the previous one 😂 seems like many people running out of steam when the story-telling gets too long. Let me know what you prefer.

Feeling naughty yesterday, so I found an old white singlet that was really small and cut away its bottom so that it looked like a sports bra and put it on. It was really tight on me and my nipples protruded through the thin material and the dark brown shade of them could be seen if you looked clearly. For my bottom I wore a short pair of red FBTs without panties and left house!

I walked to the nearby sports hall that had a gym there and on the way, people kept staring at me, or rather my nipples. I went to the gym there, and the woman at the counter kept staring at me but she could not ban me from going in as my clothing was allowed in the gym and I had my towel! When I went in, I kept my stuff in the locker and went over to the running machine and started jogging. The singlet was not a sports bra after all so it didn't help to support my boobs although it was tight and they kept bouncing up and down as I ran and the guy beside me kept staring at them! As I started sweating, my white singlet also started becoming more and more translucent to show my skin colour and nipples more clearly!

After around 15 mins, I came down and went over to the machines and started using them. Some of these machines were so awkward to use! There was this one that required me to pull my arms back, chest expansion or something. As I did it, my singlet would be stretched even tighter and the shape of my boobs became even clearer. And another machine involved spreading my legs apart to push 2 parts of the machines apart to train my thigh muscles. I think that everytime I spread my legs doing this, my pussy was exposed to whoever was in front!

At the weights section, I saw this hot guy doing bench presses, so I decided to try something bold and went up to him and asked him if her could teach me how to bench presses! He hesitated for a while, probably because he was shocked to see such a scantily-clad girl at the gym that came up to speak to him but he agreed nonetheless. He taught me how to position myself properly, which involved lying on the bench with my legs widespread, exposing my bare pussy to the whole gym! The guy was really patient and nice even though he was constantly staring at my boobs! I could see that he was having an erection too! After a few reps, I was really tired. Bench presses are tough! I thanked the guy and I decided to leave the gym!

I took my stuff back from the locker and went to the nearby bus stop, and boarded the first double decker bus that came along! I went up to the upper deck and sat at the back. The upper deck only had 2 people up there, an auntie and a teenager. The teenager just stared at me as I moved to the back of the bus. At the back, as the bus moved off, I slid off my FBTs stealthily as well as my singlet! I kept them in my bag and just sat naked at the back. After a few stops, a couple came up and sat around the middle. My heart jumped when I saw them approaching! Luckily they didn't choose to sit at the back. At this time, I was pretty aroused already so I took out the vibrator that was in my bag and inserted it into my pussy. As it turned on and vibrated, I got more and more aroused and started getting wet but I was careful that my face didn't look too engaged in my act or I would give myself away. After a while, I replaced the vibrator with my own finger and I was now totally engaged and for a while I forgot that I was on a public transport! There was once I let out a moan but luckily nobody heard me!

Before I hit climax, I stopped and put my clothes back on and alighted the bus and took it in reverse to go back home as I still had to go out after that. Short incident but it was fun
Old 08-12-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thehornyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 10-12-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
ChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share. Camping for next naughty adventure!
Old 10-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
buigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nei nei now a days kids so daring and kinky....and also like to hang us dry

dont write so much only!!! gimme the picture!!!! haiz.....

on a serious note....can tell uncle where to go....for u girls i camp over night at the location and wait

if u disclose i think maybe the queue might be like iphone like that.

imagine reporter come interview us what we queuing for
Old 10-12-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buigongzai View Post
nei nei now a days kids so daring and kinky....and also like to hang us dry

dont write so much only!!! gimme the picture!!!! haiz.....

on a serious note....can tell uncle where to go....for u girls i camp over night at the location and wait

if u disclose i think maybe the queue might be like iphone like that.

imagine reporter come interview us what we queuing for

Consider petrol station and 7-11 too.

Hahaha.

Maybe you can work cashier in 7-11 than got more chances.

Surprise to see that 7-11 CCTV is spoil and never capture those girls.

Old 10-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

t1mechak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting
Old 10-12-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

t1mechak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 10-12-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
oxytocan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your daring acts TS, please continue
Old 18-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Paoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your naughty adventures.
Old 20-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HotLips8188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Consider petrol station and 7-11 too.

Hahaha.

Maybe you can work cashier in 7-11 than got more chances.

Surprise to see that 7-11 CCTV is spoil and never capture those girls.

Yah, just like when Mas Selamat escaped the CCTV also coincidentally spoilt
Old 21-12-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Plasmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carry on the adventure sis. Great work
Old 22-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
sopidella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this naughty story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1