The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 03-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

sold a unused treadmill on carousell. the items includes delivery so i had to send it over to Bukit Batok area. i know the buyer is a lady, read reviews of others adressing "her" "she" - her mobile phone doesnt have her profile pic.

if those who follow my post will know i usually find such deal (esp with delivery) exciting, because i can get a chance to checkout their laundry baskets, accidental finds by using the toilet

when i reach the unit, the oil on the treamill wheels stained my shirt while i was carrying it - damn i was wearing a white tee. the buyer opened the door - lo & behold, prob a woman in her 30s, no make up, look wise 7/10 - she was friendly and helpful - open the gate wide so i can move the treadmill into the unit - she immediately saw the stains on my white tee and was feeling apologetic about it - i told her its ok, will try to clean off later

one strange thing i observed is her tits, she was wearing a light brown old tee, but her breast area had small stains - like someone was licking her breast over her tee before i arrived... not obvious if you are not looking closely (but i was)

anyway, i push the threadmill into one of the room - it was quite empty except for a few boxes and a baby pram... started setting up the threadmill, occasionally i will hear baby crying from the other room

after set-up, i ask her to try and i ask her if i could use her bathroom to clean up, she lead me to her masterbedroom bathroom as she say she is doing laundry in the kitchen bathroom - in my mind, i was like ho-se-liao

once in the bathroom, i started looking ard, no pail, no laundry basket but i saw a peach faded night dress and a black bra hanging behind the door.. took the bra and sniff it - nice scent with some baby powder smell - her nightie smells the same ... damn was getting hard. so i took out the nightie off the hook and a pair of nude panties dropped on the floor , i guess it was hanging behind the nightie...

i turn on the tap and started wrapping the panties on my rod - damn nice.. decided that i shd cop the pair back.. and stuff it in my pocket since i dont have much time... i try to wipe off the stains in the mean time and got out after awhile

she was waiting for me and pass me a glass of water, ask me to show her how to set the control panel.. she than explain that she just gave birth and wanted to trim off her fat since she cant got outdoor with the baby

after a few demo, we chat abit and i told her i have another set of trimming belt trimmer that i used sometime back and if she wants i can pass it to her for free (another excuse) - she told me she dont mind trying it as she has a lot of fat after birth and proceed to lift her tee up slighly to show me -- damn

after that i left, nothing happened. we kept in touch via whatsapp - i send her pic of the belt trimmer and we chat more from food, tv series, etc. found out she is a single mother but i never ask more

about 1 week later, i brought the belt over. this time, we greeted each other like frens... nice feeling. she told me that she cooked some soup and was wondering if i want some... i was thinking to myself any reason for me to stay longr is welcome... so i said yes

soup was nice, we chat more while i was having the soup on the kitchen table.. after that, i brought out the belt trimmer and demo how to use, she wanted to try but couldnt belt up so i helped her, she lift up her tee (this time she was wearing like a cartoon huge tee with a shorts) for me to belt her up, i could see her flabby belly and marks, was aroused - she was holding to her tee while i try to belt her and turn on the control - can see her belly moving due to the belt vibration... show her how to adjust the vibration - her flash suddenly flash red.. done know why

i was seated on the dinning chair while she was standing so i can adjust the belt - so i thought the vibration speed must be too strong and move forward to adjust the control speed button -

it was at that moment, she bend down her head and kiss me hard. it kind of took me by surprised because i didnt expect that - she seems to me like those normal demure and conservative women .. so i as taken by surprised.

few things flash in my mind, was it a trap? is she horny? my eyes scan the space for cameras... it took me about 5-10 secs to react and tell myself, fuck it... go with the flow

so i return her kiss, and damn she is hungry... while kissing i remove the belt since it has a cable.. the belt drop on the floor we hug each other and continue kissing... at this point i am still quite worried.. that someone might just walk out from one of the rooms

since the living room door was not shut (only the gate was locked) - she ask me to go to the masterbedroom... we walk into the room (baby was in the cot sleeping since i ddnt heard any crying)

she push me on the bed and kiss me again, while kissing she whisper that she had not had sex for very long and the belt vibration earlier makes her extremely wet...

we kiss, this time i make her lay with her back on th bed and i started caressing her breast throu her tee... trying to move under her tee o feel her nipples, she suddenly stop me and say - dont touch there, its very sensitive and my milk will flow out.. wtf

i dont care anymore, pull up her tee - exposed her nude plain bra (think its a nursing bra) and pull down her bra and put my mouth over her nipples... she moan out loudly and i continue licking - yes i could se that her bra is sighlty soaked and her breast does smell of stale milk - i try sucking it , she loves it from her body reaction but i couldnt get any milk out.

so i used my hand and fingers to try to pressure her nipples, droplets of her milk appear and she moan again (this time softly) - knowing that i was trying to get milk out of her breast, she use her fingers and start pressing her nipples, damn her milk just flow out , i move forward and lick them all..

to be honest, this is the first time i encounter a lactating woman and making out with one... for a moment, i was lost my touch - didnt know what to do or how to proceed. i was feeling extremely high and strange at the same time
- on the other hand, she is extrenely hungry for my kiss, touch... we met twice over a online selling platform not on skout, tinder etc....

i finally got over it and move my mouth downwards, i wan to taste her... pull down her shorts, she was panty-less .. her pussy wet, her juices sticking to her shorts when i pull it down... taste he while she moan again loudly (her moans are unique, like she is crying or in pain) she is extremely wet - with a bit of smell (not pee smell but smells weird)

it was at the moment while she moans, her baby started crying out loudly... gosh.. she immediately move up and go to the baby ... naked. i lay on her bed looking at her comforting her baby, strange feeling

anyway, the baby for some strange reason, couldnt stop crying... she had to put on her cloths and confort the baby cause she told me her neighbour is not very happy about the baby constant crying

we kinda stop where it is, after awhile i feel awkward and told her i have to leave... she nodded and open the gate for me while baby continue crying

we still chat, i asked her if she used the belt trimmer, she jokingly tells me that the belt trimmer arouses her and she becomes a different woman after that --

i am planning to go over again tomorrow, as i got my cousin (working in a diaper companY) to get the diapers at staff discount.. hope baby will stop crying then
Old 03-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
sold a unused treadmill on carousell. the items includes delivery so i had to send it over to Bukit Batok area. i know the buyer is a lady, read reviews of others addressing "her" "she" - her mobile phone doesnt have her profile pic.

i am planning to go over again tomorrow, as i got my cousin (working in a diaper companY) to get the diapers at staff discount.. hope baby will stop crying then
You are one lucky guy!!
Old 03-12-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Baby will sure stop crying cos mummy will be moaning
Old 03-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
You had a few bottles of red wine at lunch? Wow!
Few bottles of wine during breakfast happens to me before also

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 04-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kirosamsung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years back, when I was 21Yo n working in a retail shop, a 15yo Hong Kong girl name Tiff came to befriend with me. We exchanged phone no. but seldom keep in touch..

One day I was scrolling true my contacts and found her.. I ask her out and she agreed. When I see her, I can't believe she have grown to such a beautiful, tall and hot 20yo lady...

I brought her to a pub i frequent.. Two of us drank 10 Jugs of beer that night. A group of guy keep staring and disturbing Tiff. She then went over and quarrel with those guys.. The pub owner and I went over to cool things down.

I pull Tiff out of the pub and cool her down.. Suddenly she kiss me straight at my lips.. After the pub closed I ask her to continue drinking at my place and She agreed . And I got my mission accomplished 😎 I keep doing her till noon..
Old 04-12-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro Kim sure is legendary!!! Pls update!!! Thks!!!
Old 04-12-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Share my experience here too, nothing fascinating or amazing but just the build up after a long visit was (to me) amazing. From being refused sex to eventually having it

Mine's with a ML whom ive been going on and off for massage about 2.5 years now. (about once a month or once every 2 month whenever im sore).

Started off for the longest time with just roaming and hj (think almost 1.5 years). She has good service but always professional, never going further than HJ & auto-roaming. I think it's because she has a child who is either JC or upper sec based on the photo in her phone when i see it time to time. So i thought to myself, ok she draws her lines there given that she has family.

Then one day, she suddenly mounted n let me lick her. And the next session tried to suggest FJ indirectly by bringing condom and playing it near her pussy. The rest as they say is history.

Recently it became quite 'routine', so now and then would play a bit with the ass - finger lightly or rub it a bit and she seemed to like it though being afraid so one day, i tried upping it by suggesting anal.

She was shocked and nervous but willing to try. One session about a month back, she was too nervous so didn't insert my cock in, just played near the entrance + rubbing a bit (didn't insert as i had fingernails and she was scared).

Managed to coax her into trying with a toy (it's meant for beginners so will be small + didn't tell her it's battery operated so if she says OK then hopefully it will turn her on more, ready for the dick). It'll be one of the upcoming sessions so will report back (Maybe another thread but sorry i am unable to share her details because one time I shared (when i first met her), she chided me & she is attention-shy. Only thing i can say is she's in the east. I think she has her steady stream of regulars but claims she never did anal before.)
Old 05-12-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
yungkafka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I've been lurking around here for a while and enjoyed all the stories so I thought fuck it, I should contribute also.

This happened back in my year-end uni CCA chalet. There was gonna be about 30 of us, so we booked one of those pretty nice one-storey bungalows with 4 bedrooms. It was supposed to start Friday evening, but I decided I might as well go after my class ended in the early afternoon.

On my way there, I asked in the group chat who was already there, and this girl (let's call her L) was already there. L is one of the higher up in the CCA and known to be quite uptight and control freak. But lately, everytime we have our supper after meeting end as a group, we would sometimes talk about sexual topics and she would hint at how she is kinda kinky. Aside from a few jokes about that here and there, we never really talked, but I got hint to my own sexual life also lah to her.

So I reach, and then it's just me and her in the house. She lets me in then I jokingly lift up a bottle of bacardi from my bag and say, "Okay, time to drink!" At 3pm lol. Surprisingly, she agrees so we take about 2 shots each. We start talking, then I found myself stirring the topic to sexual things, but ok she didn't seem to say much back. Then I asked her to show me around, especially the bedrooms so I got somewhere to put my bag. She looks at me then agreed, and she showed me one by one to each room, but still nothing happened.

At this point, I thought, "okay lah, I overthinking things" and was just about to give up whatever nonsense my lil bro was trying to get me to do, so we went back to the living room and there was awkward silence for a few minutes.

Then suddenly, she says, "ok, I don't want to be upfront or anything, but am I getting mixed signals from you?"

And thats when we started.

We auto walked to one of the bedrooms, closed the door and went at it. While we were wildly making out, I started moving the strap of her white floral sundress and she grabbed my already-rock hard cock through my pants. After she undid my belt, she got onto the bed and pull my jeans to my ankles, which I then kicked off of me as I took my shirt off. Then, she looked at me with fucking lusty eyes and wrapped her hand around my cock and immediately proceeding to put it in her mouth, which was tight and very wet. It was one of the best blow jobs I had in my life, she moaned and made gagging noises as she cupped my balls with her other hand. I reached down and grabbed her boobs, which were small (around A to B cups) and started lightly twisting her nipples between my thumb and index. This made her go crazy and she started bobbing her head up and down even more on my cock, and I couldn't take it anymore so I pushed her head away and pin her down onto the bed. I remember she mentioned during one of those suppers she liked it damn rough (BDSM, spanking, hair pulling all those) so I made sure to really grab her slightly meaty body. Then I started pumping in and out of her in missionary, while she moaned so loudly until the echoed out of the room.

Then suddenly, in between me plowing her and her moaning like the horny slut she was, her phone started vibrating: it was one of our CCA mates. She cursed and picked up the phone, while my dick was inside her. I decided to keep slowly moving in and out of her while she talked, and she glared at me but tried to stifle her moans. But then she started sounding worried and then leaned closer, with my pumps getting less frequent so I could listen in.

I heard the words "at the front gate".

We quickly looked at each other and she said "ok on our way!" And we got dressed, I tried to straighten my clothes and hair out and she did the same lol.

That night was quite a mess, let me know if you bros want more.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungkafka View Post
Yes please!
Old 05-12-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
she said she's on pill, hence condom is not necessary. Which means she either has regular bf or always has unprotected sex. Either one, red flag.
Aiyo, who cares, life is short for some of us Die once only what ..
Old 05-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
buybye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungkafka View Post
Sure, more please!!
Old 05-12-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
kingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue!
Old 05-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 6
mybond is a Helpful and Caring Samstermybond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Aiyo, who cares, life is short for some of us Die once only what ..
True, YOLO, YODO
Old 09-12-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My former team lead contacted me after the Malaysia MCO happened. Her husband was stuck in Malaysia and couldn't come in to work. so she need a temporary place to stay while she looked for new rental place for herself and her niece.

I decided to rent them the rooms at slightly lower rates. I told my former team lead the discount was my apologies for my revenge sex in Bali. To my surprise, she said she actually like to be fucked rough. That was the start of our intense fucks every few days. During CB period, we even had intense fucks in the day when her niece was around.

When the CB ended, her niece asked if I was fucking her aunt because she know my team lead will become very cheerful when she gets fucked often. I teased her saying is it we made her horny with our noisy sex and I can offer to help. To my surprise, she kept quiet and I pulled her to me without resistance and the rest is history.

If I can I will write these encounters into a detailed story,
Old 09-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
When the CB ended, her niece asked if I was fucking her aunt because she know my team lead will become very cheerful when she gets fucked often. I teased her saying is it we made her horny with our noisy sex and I can offer to help. To my surprise, she kept quiet and I pulled her to me without resistance and the rest is history.

If I can I will write these encounters into a detailed story,
Yes bro lancelim... pls do asap.... .. thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1